Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily Boca Raton

Meriden, CT

#942504 Jul 11, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop listening to Rush Limpball.
I did, and look what happened!
lily Boca Raton

Meriden, CT

#942505 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet old DB professes to have been a Marine in Vietnam, if he really was then i'll guarantee there were plenty of blacks that had his sorry back. I had plenty in my unit and was proud of all of them. These idiots like DB and Galt are plain racist and lowlife unAMerican byches..
Everyone but us are racists, eh Ghost. Good going!

When in doubt or trouble, use that race card!

You're my man!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942506 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
The Republicans’ 2016 “Bench” Is Weaker Than It Appears
The Republican list of potential candidates is strong, including (alphabetically) Bush, Christie, Cruz, Paul, Ryan, and Rubio.

The Democrats have no bench whatsoever after Hillary declines or is forced out, leaving any easy path for whomever Obama designates to fill the vacuum.
lily Boca Raton

Meriden, CT

#942507 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet old DB professes to have been a Marine in Vietnam, if he really was then i'll guarantee there were plenty of blacks that had his sorry back. I had plenty in my unit and was proud of all of them. These idiots like DB and Galt are plain racist and lowlife unAMerican byches..
Ghost loves the "byches" card.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942508 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'The Muslim Brotherhood is in the White House every day' lol And you are calling him an idiot?
Obama likes to keep his friends close.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942509 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They provide services to poor people. It's not their fault there are so many poor black folks. That fault lies with white racists such as yourself which are unfortunately are still in abundance.
Who ever claimed that Planned Parenthood served only the poor?

Is that part of their mission statement?

Planned Parenthood was founded on eugenics.

"Rich white women go elsewhere"?
lily Boca Raton

Meriden, CT

#942510 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama likes to keep his friends close.
Obama bows to his leaders, like the Saudi King.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942511 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
See this is the problem right here, Republicans and rightwingers see blacks as the 'criminal and welfare elements of society'
"Just the facts, ma'am"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942512 Jul 11, 2013
lily Boca Raton wrote:
Is that you Ghost? Welcome back! DOIH!
Poor Jane
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942513 Jul 11, 2013
Why does the defendant get out of the car if he's afraid of Trayvon Martin? Because he's got a gun. He's going to take care of it.

11:06 AM PT: Is it "Self-Defense" when you've profiled somebody, when you're following somebody? Walking in the rain, isn't against the law.

11:09 AM PT: Why was it necessary for the defendant to keep exaggerating the situation? Why did the defendant keep denying that the "followed him"? Because he knew it would have shown his intent. He said he was trying to find the address? He's the neighborhood watch guy, he's been living there 4 years and he doesn't know the name of the 3 streets?

11:11 AM PT: The body is going to show you what happened. No blood on Trayvon's hands (show pic of Zimmerman's bloody face). The defense is going to tell you the blood was washed away by the rain, but why didn't it wash away on Mr. Zimmerman?

Who started this? Who followed who? Who was armed

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/11/1222...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942514 Jul 11, 2013
lily Boca Raton wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone but us are racists, eh Ghost. Good going!
When in doubt or trouble, use that race card!
You're my man!
Poor Jane, get a life
lily Boca Raton

Phoenix, AZ

#942515 Jul 11, 2013
Is my proxy working? Lily loves her proxy so she can sockputppet. lily posted from Phoenix earlier. Still working?
lily Boca Raton

Phoenix, AZ

#942516 Jul 11, 2013
Yeah! lily rules!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#942517 Jul 11, 2013
GOVERNMENT snitches/SPIES in plain sight hidden as entertainers and sports stars was HERNANDEZ a HITMAN HE HAD A PERFECT COVER, Jay Z is showing that he still has connections to the street as he has mentioned a notorious hitman in one of the songs on his latest album.
On the track named after high-end designer Tom Ford, the rapper includes a lyric likening himself to Wayne Perry, a Washington D.C. hit man who is now serving five consecutive life sentences for the murders he committed in the nation's capitol in the late 1980s and early 1990s
50cent hello

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23605...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942518 Jul 11, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>A drug-abusing, gang banger could be 'your son too'. Poverty and ignorance has no boundaries ; it can strike any family or individual at any time .
Responsible people do not allow their children to join gangs or abuse drugs.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942519 Jul 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
WHY is GEORGE BUSH STILL PRESident after two ELECTIONS when will the current two term president take office is he HUMAN can he make mistakes on his own and MANUP to it
The Magic Negro always has somebody making excuses for his bad behavior. When he made an asinine remark about the U.S. Constitution and people were guffawing, one of his former college professors had to 'explain' those stupid remarks to the press.

When he again uttered racist idiocy regarding the arrest of one of his racist mentors, an Affirmative Action hire at Harvard, he had people in the press 'explain' it to us. Then he 'explained' it again publicly that "It was a learning experience for all Americans". People snickered again while he held "Beer Summit" for the arresting cop and the racist perfessor.

Now, he's got George Bush making excuses for the Boy-In-Chief. He would do better to simply stand on the White House lawn like one of those quaint little lawn statues.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942520 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just the facts, ma'am"
You are a sad little man. All that hate is gonna burn you up inside.

Lapeer, MI

#942521 Jul 11, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> people capable of thinking strongly believe you're a blithering idiot. What race is zimmerman, dumbass?
Grey Ghost is convinced that the world is crazy and not him.

His frustration stems further from his belief that if the world would just listen to him and follow his inanity, it would become a Utopia.

Grey Ghost is a pillar of his community - the one holding up one end of Joe's Bar.

Lapeer, MI

#942522 Jul 11, 2013
WOW wrote:
DOES this MAKE YOU BLACK Johnny Depp's African-American Roots
The Lone Ranger star's eighth great-grandmother was Elizabeth Key, the first African-American slave to sue for freedom.
Read the Full Story
Have you ever listened to Johnny Depp talk? I mean *REALLY* listen to him?

I'd rather listen to the back end of a mule.

...wait. I take that back. I'm tired of listening to the Magic Negro.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942523 Jul 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Jane, get a life
They are all starting to panic, huh lily?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 29 min Lioncub 103
Charles Barkley said it! 1 hr CHUCK B 1
Dr 0782857120 abortion clinic in lebowakgomo 1 hr Dr john 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Mandela 68,673
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Hey U 50,660
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
Amy 10-24 4 hr RACE 16
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]