Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#942476 Jul 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you've got your head so far up your ass, the fumes are killing you.
Proof is on the record that Zimmerman profiled and pursued Trayvon.
Like you, he was a weak pansy, needed a gun because he couldn't physically stand up to a child.
Perhaps you weren't keeping up with the testimony given by the prosecution witnesses.
Hoodieman called his girlfriend and told her he was going to kick some creepy ass cracker ass, then he pursued Zimmerman to Zimmerman's vehicle, then he punched Zimmerman in the nose, then he knocked Zimmerman to the ground, then he began bashing Zimmermans head against the concrete sidewalk,... then Hoodieman got a big hole blown through his thorax, rolled off Zimmerman onto the ground, and went to gangbanger wannabe heaven... which is hell to everyone else.

So, which riot are you going to join when Zimmerman is acquitted?
Waxman

United States

#942477 Jul 11, 2013
time for a Calgon bath and another showing of Behind the Candelabra on DEMAND!! Later!!!!!!!!
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942478 Jul 11, 2013
Israeli Agencies Spying on Americans Philip Giraldi Ex-CIA
Watch:

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#942479 Jul 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using a fraudulent right wingnut blog.
Come back when you can find an actual believable link.
Your link is a fraud, just like you. Shades of the Birfer stupidity all over again.
This is as stupid as your contention that Repugnants you don't agree with are Democrats. Too bad they were elected by Repugnants.
You're part of the lunatic fringe.
Funny how Factcheck says you're dead wrong.
But facts always scare the bejesus out of homeless Communist idiots like you.
Look at the actual document:

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...

Or, show us what you claim to be the actual document.

Michelle Obama surrendered her law license to avoid prosecution in an insurance fraud case. The notation "court ordered inactive status" prevents the state of Illinois from giving to her reciprosity so she can't just move to another state and resume scamming insurance companies from there.

Show us the document... and not an obviously fraudulent document like we've seen from the White House before.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#942480 Jul 11, 2013
Dutch Schultz wrote:
Margaret Sanger (AshkeNAZI jew)
Quote:
The "ministers" work is also important and also he should be trained, perhaps by the federation as to our ideals and the goal that we hope to reach. We do not want word to go out that we want to "exterminate" the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.
Read: http://en.m.wikiquote.org/wiki/Margaret_Sange...
they use the SHARPTONS AND JACKSONS TO DESTROY BLACK PEOPLE slowly AND SHARPTON AND JACKSON ARE POVERTY PIMPS LOOK AT JACKSONs SON ROBBING FROM THE POOR TO GIVE TO A WHITE *itch

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942481 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fox News has changed its slogan from 'Fair and Balanced' to 'See, I told you so!'"
That one went right over the liberals' heads. They have no idea the liberal media doesn't tell them the truth - much less Fox does.
LMAO. Faux news has admitted to distorting and falsifying the news. Get your head out of the ground.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Totowa, NJ

#942482 Jul 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I love a good "fluffer"!!! Don't you?? I think you do!
Who doesn't?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Totowa, NJ

#942483 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you weren't keeping up with the testimony given by the prosecution witnesses.
Hoodieman called his girlfriend and told her he was going to kick some creepy ass cracker ass, then he pursued Zimmerman to Zimmerman's vehicle, then he punched Zimmerman in the nose, then he knocked Zimmerman to the ground, then he began bashing Zimmermans head against the concrete sidewalk,... then Hoodieman got a big hole blown through his thorax, rolled off Zimmerman onto the ground, and went to gangbanger wannabe heaven... which is hell to everyone else.
So, which riot are you going to join when Zimmerman is acquitted?
The one in your tighty whities??
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942484 Jul 11, 2013
(Anti) Ron Paul Ad:~Israel Emergency Committee~
Watch:

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#942485 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They provide services to poor people. It's not their fault there are so many poor black folks. That fault lies with white racists such as yourself which are unfortunately are still in abundance.
So, some black kid drops out of school and hangs out with the gangs on the street corner all night and doesn't show up for work and plays basketball at midnight instead of resting to go to work in the morning and burglarizes houses and etc., etc., etc. because of Gault?

Nobody is buying that bullshit.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#942486 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You phony racist basturd, you and most all you pathetic losers on the right have proven over and over that you don't give a rat's azz about the children or the poor.
Anyone with a hundred hours of tatoos and money to buy booze and drugs and stolen guns and has the luxury of being idle all day and has a mobile phone and is getting money for nothing isn't poor.
There are no poor people in the United States.
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942487 Jul 11, 2013
Hagee calls Netanyahu Messiah
Watch:
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942488 Jul 11, 2013
Ex CIA Chief Michael Scheuer Israel is Worth Nothing to United States (CSPAN)
Watch:
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Totowa, NJ

#942489 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with a hundred hours of tatoos and money to buy booze and drugs and stolen guns and has the luxury of being idle all day and has a mobile phone and is getting money for nothing isn't poor.
There are no poor people in the United States.
I love my Reaganphone!!! I've had it for years!!!!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942490 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the actual document:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Or, show us what you claim to be the actual document.
Michelle Obama surrendered her law license to avoid prosecution in an insurance fraud case. The notation "court ordered inactive status" prevents the state of Illinois from giving to her reciprosity so she can't just move to another state and resume scamming insurance companies from there.
Show us the document... and not an obviously fraudulent document like we've seen from the White House before.
' fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com ' Please, stop it, you're embarrassing yourself.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942491 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, some black kid drops out of school and hangs out with the gangs on the street corner all night and doesn't show up for work and plays basketball at midnight instead of resting to go to work in the morning and burglarizes houses and etc., etc., etc. because of Gault?
Nobody is buying that bullshit.
Is this really how you see all black people?
Dutch Schultz

Waynesboro, MS

#942492 Jul 11, 2013
More generic bullshţt...

F˙škin šˇšk in the sock routine...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942493 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Holder has already been instructed to send down protestors if Zimmerman is acquitted. Holder doesn't make these kinds of decisions without the president's knowledge. Just like Obama's top advisors wouldn't keep it from him that the IRS was targeting his political enemies - especially since he was the one who encouraged them to do it..."punish our enemies".
I'll ask again...is this really the kind of American liberals want?
You really need to stop listening to Rush Limpball.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#942494 Jul 11, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my Reaganphone!!! I've had it for years!!!!
Anyone who can afford to have access to the internet to post inane comments isn't poor.
Tell us. How much do you get paid to be part of WHITE? How are the hours? Did your employer get an exemption from ObamaKare?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942495 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey imbecile, just what no good was he up to???? Waiting moron.
Keep waiting. Maybe you'll suffocate with your head stuck up there.

Pay attention. It's important when discussing current events.

Otherwise, sit down and place the lampshade back over your head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min loose cannon 178,190
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 11 min Frijoles 69,421
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min mahz 49,904
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Earthling-1 46,809
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Donna WG 98,246
Abby 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••