Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,961 - 865,980 of 1,101,764 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#942377 Jul 11, 2013
Time to go. Back to work for me.

Too bad most of you nitwits like Carol and Nobraina are unemployed.

It goes a long way towards explaining your anger.

Too bad y'all picked a loser with the dog collar!!
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942379 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've forgotten what truth and common sense sounds like because a lot of us have.
But if you really want to know Why America Isn't the Greatest Country Anymore...Jeff Bridges in the first 3 minutes of the HBO series, Newsroom, will tell you why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =16K6m3Ua2nwXX
Or you can be, as Bridges said, no longer informed as one of those reasons.
Up to you.
Jeff Bridges? Bwahaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#942380 Jul 11, 2013
Senate Intelligence panel members vote to block Obama from arming Syrian jihadis, but Obama going to arm them anyway

http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/07/11/is-...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942381 Jul 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"it was like a comforting white light shining in the empty blackness"
You're insane.
She has gone full Aunt Batty. I think Batty, The Independent Tic, Flack, DBwriter and some of these other weirdos could probably get a group discount at a mental clinic.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#942382 Jul 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>days or months? let me move into a park and then in typical lib hypocritical fashion complain that some aren't contributing to the community but want to share the "good food" and are "redistributing" IPADs without permission.
maybe the libs should have stayed home from Watergate and not protested Nixon's "faux scandal" His crime was nothing compared to all the ObamaGates. unless of course Americans were killed during the break-in and we just never were told about it.
but once again--if Nixon had been a Democrat, the media crusade would have not been there. just like with Obama--they would only reluctantly report what they absolutely had to lest "The One's" cultural popularity be diminished.
The Teflon President.

there is precedent indicating when the last is so bad that the next can get away with anything and not lose his popularity. like so....Carter and Reagan....Bush and Obama.

and as i keep telling you folks...i didn't vote for Bush.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942383 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
But anyone who chooses to watch the first 3 minutes of the HBO series, Newsroom, has to watch it to the very end. Otherwise, you'll waste your time only watching the first 2 minutes.
Liberal show, written and acted by liberals, surprised at you Aunt Batty.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942384 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The state had no case, no evidence, nothing whatsoever to sustain their charges.
Just a dead kid shot by a murderer. They had the murder weapon no?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942385 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's not a question of black or white dingbat, it's about oppressed people and people with limited opportunity to improve their situation. All races of people have rioted throughout the centuries.
There is only one way for people to improve their situation, and that is to get off their butts and get to work...not by protesting in the streets.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#942386 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Today's Republican Party make the Republican Party of Reagan as Left Wingers which even Bob Dole has said the Republican Party during Reagan is nothing like the Republican Party of today.
Now this I can agree with.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942387 Jul 11, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Senate Intelligence panel members vote to block Obama from arming Syrian jihadis, but Obama going to arm them anyway
http://countdowntozerotime.com/2013/07/11/is-...
Obama never met an Islamic terrorist that he didn't like.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#942388 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
And God bless Rand Paul for doing and saying exactly what I've been waiting for anyone to say about this president thinking he's above the law on Greta last night.
It was like a comforting light shining in the empty blackness of what was starting to seem like utter complacency.
Rand Paul should say what he said last night every single night on every single news outlet until it finally sinks in.
This president clearly and without reservation makes executive decisions outside the confines of power as outlined in the Constitution and by repeatedly doing so believes he is above the law.
If impeachment and/or resignation is not yet in the cards - just speaking up will do - preferably by others joining Rand Paul - the only voice crying in the wilderness so far.
Rand Paul, like his father , is a political opportunist. Rand Paul knows full well that Congress can cut off military and/or foreign aid any time it wants to without the President's agreement. Rand Paul would rather get Brownie points with FoxNews viewers for criticizing President Barack Obama on making the decision to continue aid to the Egyptian government after the Morsi removal from power than get up in front of Congress and call for a cutting off of military aid funding for Egypt. Rand Paul is too much of a coward to stand up in Congress and defend his libertarian principles with actions. He needs to take a lesson from a Senator like William Borah. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Borah
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#942389 Jul 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny, coming from an avowed Communist like yourself, whose hero is Putin, the KGB Communist who's returning Russia to it's Soviet era repression days..
Hi there, mental case. Looking for a new picture? For you, an empty skull with a bunch of marbles rolling around inside would do nicely.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942390 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The state had no case, no evidence, nothing whatsoever to sustain their charges.
Right Columbo, All we have is a person that pursued a young man minding his own business after being ordered not to, then when perhaps there was a confrontation [which he initiated] killed this innocent young man...What evidence would you need other than a dead body and the murder weapon? I promise you if I were on top of you beating you up there is no way you would be able to pull out a gun behind your back. Maybe there was a confrontation and Treyvon punched him and maybe knocked him down and then when Zimmerman got up he shot him....It's still murder. Dumbass.
Waxman

Phoenix, AZ

#942391 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've forgotten what truth and common sense sounds like because a lot of us have.
But if you really want to know Why America Isn't the Greatest Country Anymore...Jeff Bridges in the first 3 minutes of the HBO series, Newsroom, will tell you why.
Up to you.
You sure are a dum dum fatso.

LIBERAL SORKIN DISPLAYS IGNORANCE ABOUT NEWS INDUSTRY

Liberal television show creator Aaron Sorkin's show about the news industry,“The Newsroom,” debuts on HBO next week. Sorkin gave an extended interview to the entertainment publication Vulture in which he displayed his political biases and complete lack of understanding of Republicans and the news industry about which he has written a television series.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2012/0...

Jeff Bridges! Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#942392 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Teflon President.
there is precedent indicating when the last is so bad that the next can get away with anything and not lose his popularity. like so....Carter and Reagan....Bush and Obama.
and as i keep telling you folks...i didn't vote for Bush.
THE LAME duck president NEXT CLOWN BUSH CLOWN OBAMA CLOWN
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942393 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never met an Islamic terrorist that he didn't like.
Obama has done far more to combat terrorism that did Bush-Cheney who were both asleep at the wheel. And you are a total idiotic little fat girl.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942394 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Up to you.
It's Jeff Daniels, and the character is loosely connected to Chris Matthews, who is a consultant on the show and his son is in it.
So, what are you saying? Are you in agreement with that segment of the show? If so, you are coming to the realization that it is you and people of your ilk that he is speaking about. You do get that, don't you?
Or, perhaps you don't.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942395 Jul 11, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you rent out your creases to illegal aliens?
Rand Paul saying exactly what someone should have said a long time ago - Barack Hussein Obama thinks he is above the law - was like a comforting light shining in the empty blackness of utter complacency.

Consider yourself the blackness of utter complacency.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942396 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Columbo, All we have is a person that pursued a young man minding his own business after being ordered not to, then when perhaps there was a confrontation [which he initiated] killed this innocent young man...What evidence would you need other than a dead body and the murder weapon? I promise you if I were on top of you beating you up there is no way you would be able to pull out a gun behind your back. Maybe there was a confrontation and Treyvon punched him and maybe knocked him down and then when Zimmerman got up he shot him....It's still murder. Dumbass.
If Zimmerman were black and Martin white; he would have been arrested immediately and held without bail.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942397 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Just a dead kid shot by a murderer. They had the murder weapon no?
Just a mugger killed in self-defense, and absolutely no proof to the contrary.

The burden of proof is on the prosecution, except when race pimps like Obama and Sharpton turn the system on its head.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min LRS 177,535
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 1 hr Slewer 57
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,093
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,985
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr JonahI 49,515
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 2 hr YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 4 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE