Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942358 Jul 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Flashbacks?? That's a druggie term.
Are you still a drug addict??
That explains your homelessness.
""A flashback is when memories of past traumas feel as if they are taking place in the current moment. Many survivors of sexual violence experience these emotional returns to the trauma, believing themselves to be back at the scene of the attack or abuse. Flashbacks are also a symptom of PTSD.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health,“Flashbacks may consist of images, sounds, smells, or feelings, and are often triggered by ordinary occurrences, such as a door slamming or a car backfiring on the street. A person having a flashback may lose touch with reality and believe that the traumatic incident is happening all over again."
----------
We can see you lost touch with reality long ago.
Homelessless will do that to a loser like you.
Do you have flashbacks of Rmoney's landslide??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Probably an acid head
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942359 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you folks can't even get a decent crowd to show up to shut down the IRS.
You are correct.

White folks definitely lack the rioting and looting skills perfected by blacks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942360 Jul 11, 2013
obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead babies can't vote....
Thank God for Planned Parenthood's program of black genocide.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942361 Jul 11, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He broke his OWN nose, and smashed his OWN head onto the sidewalk until it was split open? Or was there a "second negro" who did all the damage, and then allowed little trayvon on top of a downed Zimmerman as a training exercise?
You are really, REALLY retarded. Stick to what you know (scking ck).....
Even if that were true, although there is some doubt...If you were following me I would break your nose also, that doesn't give you the right to kill me. Why would the man with the gun be yelling for help...Answer me that one???No one really knows how those injuries came about except for you racist who have a made up mind. He pursued and initiated everything after being told not to. Case closed. All you righties are obviously retarded and most Americans are aware of that. She wolf.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#942362 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Look at the actual document, dumbass.
Or, you have a copy of the actual document that has different notations on it, right?
You wouldn't be suggesting that there are people putting fraudulent documents on the internet for political reasons, would you? Would that be one of those conspiracies that are impossible? You're not a conspiracy nut, are you?
Michelle Obama voluntarily surrendered her law license to avoid prosecution in an insurance fraud case.
The Illinois Supreme Court’s Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission put the notation "court ordered inactive status" to prevent Michelle Obama from having reciprocity from Illinois in case she just moved to another state to scam insurance companies from there after she was busted for that in Illinois.
Or, show us the document that has a notation other than "court ordered inactive status".
You are using a fraudulent right wingnut blog.

Come back when you can find an actual believable link.

Your link is a fraud, just like you. Shades of the Birfer stupidity all over again.

This is as stupid as your contention that Repugnants you don't agree with are Democrats. Too bad they were elected by Repugnants.

You're part of the lunatic fringe.

Funny how Factcheck says you're dead wrong.

But facts always scare the bejesus out of homeless Communist idiots like you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942363 Jul 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's the President of the united States, you old bat!!
As such, he can and should comment on any matter he chooses.
Funny you didn't complain when Bush did it!!
BTW, Bush is all for the Senate Immigration Bill, just like O'Reilly.
That's two of your heroes, yet your inbred Paula Deen racism can't bear it!!
She likely meant; "He's black and should know his place and shut up", just like "Trayvon Martin should have stayed home and then he'd be alive, because, if you're black and walking at night, it's a crime, you'll be scaring the white folks"

Here'a another flashback of Batty Lou: "Me and hubby drove through a black neighborhood and were shocked to see all the brand new cars"

"Me and hubby were the only white people at our voting precinct and were scared"

"I noticed that the black and hispanic students were were wearing designer sneakers and clothes"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942364 Jul 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh boo effin hooo, poor Georgie the murderer had to answer the judge; the judge is the boss of the courtroom whether you like it or not shorty. I personally think any murderer should have to take the stand and answer questions instead of all those nonsense witnesses talking about martial arts; oh please what a dog and pony show. Put the effing killer on the stand and grill him till he falls apart.
Like Lois Lerner???
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942365 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh really? Where did you get this information from? You're a damn liar.
Old carol and DB are starting to sound as one. Every day a bit more fanatical.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#942366 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
God bless Rand Paul for doing and saying exactly what I've been waiting for anyone to say about this president thinking he's above the law last night.
It was like a comforting light shining in the empty blackness of what was starting to seem like utter complacency.
It has to be said often with complete clarity.
"it was like a comforting white light shining in the empty blackness"

You're insane.

Location hidden

#942367 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's correct your first misconception.
The Constitution is the rule. The Constitution does not allow the judge to decide whether someone is guilty and have them hung behind the court room immediately after. It also prohibits a judge from taking away the 5th Amendment right of a defendant.
"Due process" does not allow the judge to collect some rumor outside the court room and use it to bully the defendant.
You really need to become educated on the American legal process and the Constitution.
That's pretty funny, coming from an avowed Communist like yourself, whose hero is Putin, the KGB Communist who's returning Russia to it's Soviet era repression days..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942368 Jul 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, no one really knows that so it will be hard to decide that the state proved their case beyond a reasonable doubt. The state allowed Zimmermans version and video to be told in court; a big mistake in my opinion.
The state had no case, no evidence, nothing whatsoever to sustain their charges.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#942369 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Holder has already been instructed to send down protestors if Zimmerman is acquitted. Holder doesn't make these kinds of decisions without the president's knowledge. Just like Obama's top advisors wouldn't keep it from him that the IRS was targeting his political enemies - especially since he was the one who encouraged them to do it..."punish our enemies".
I'll ask again...is this really the kind of American liberals want?
You really believe that stuff? Are you and Damnably Bad Writer holed up in the same sock drawer now?

Location hidden

#942370 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
And God bless Rand Paul for doing and saying exactly what I've been waiting for anyone to say about this president thinking he's above the law on Greta last night.
It was like a comforting light shining in the empty blackness of what was starting to seem like utter complacency.
Rand Paul should say what he said last night every single night on every single news outlet until it finally sinks in.
This president clearly and without reservation makes executive decisions outside the confines of power as outlined in the Constitution and by repeatedly doing so believes he is above the law.
If impeachment and/or resignation is not yet in the cards - just speaking up will do - preferably by others joining Rand Paul - the only voice crying in the wilderness so far.
IMpeachment??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your outrage is amusing. Have a piece of pie, a cigarette, and an Actos pill.

the bladder cancer will take care of the rest. Your outrage and racism will go to the grave with you, you old bat.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942371 Jul 11, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's the culture over there at Fox News, they tell their people to lie and spin and eventually they are going to bring this sickness into their daily lives. Note how he blames the victim.
Here comes Aunt Batty rushing to his defense.
I know you've forgotten what truth and common sense sounds like because a lot of us have.

But if you really want to know Why America Isn't the Greatest Country Anymore...Jeff Bridges in the first 3 minutes of the HBO series, Newsroom, will tell you why.

Or you can be, as Bridges said, no longer informed as one of those reasons.

Up to you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942372 Jul 11, 2013
A Saudi Arabian princess was arrested Wednesday and charged with human trafficking in Santa Ana, California for allegedly holding up to five women against their will and forcing them to work for several families in an Orange County condominium complex. According to CBS News, police arrested 42-year-old Meshael Alayban, one of the six wives of Saudi Prince Abdulrahman bin Nasser bin Abdulaziz al Saud, and charged her with one count of human trafficking, a charge that could send her to prison for up to 12 years if convicted
Orange County District Attorney Tony Rackauckas said that Alayban was arrested after a 30-year-old Kenyan woman contacted police saying that she was a victim of human trafficking. The woman, carrying a suitcase, flagged down a bus in Santa Ana on Tuesday night. She told the driver and fellow passengers that she was trying to escape a situation where she was being held against her will. The passengers urged her to contact police.
The woman said that she had been hired in Kenya in 2012 to work for Alayban’s family. When she arrived in Saudi Arabia, she was stripped off her passport and forced to work more than double the amount of hours she agreed to for less than half the money.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/11/saudi-p...
Half of the NYC Bocajews like you are doing the same thing.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#942373 Jul 11, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> ghost you're nothing more than a racist ignorant old liar. You've shown that from your very first post. Truth is you can't answer the question because you care about nothing except the fact that obama is black,that's even flawed. You haven't ever given any thought of you're own only repeating what you've been told to repeat. You defend the treasonous bastard in every way you can with any lie you can muster only because of the skin he wears reguardless that he supports most everything you cry about.
Damm you're a pathetic little man . By the way. Where's the book, how's the pro ball player going for you,was it namm or ww2 that you were a comanding officer in,how's the supermodels and vagas show girls you're dateing ? You're a fool and a liar, everyone on here knows it.
Weak little vermin say what..Don't envy me because of your obvious inferiority complex...It's probably not a complex though because you really are inferior. so we can safely rule that one out.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942374 Jul 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct.
White folks definitely lack the rioting and looting skills perfected by blacks.
It's not a question of black or white dingbat, it's about oppressed people and people with limited opportunity to improve their situation. All races of people have rioted throughout the centuries.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#942375 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've forgotten what truth and common sense sounds like because a lot of us have.
But if you really want to know Why America Isn't the Greatest Country Anymore...Jeff Bridges in the first 3 minutes of the HBO series, Newsroom, will tell you why.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =16K6m3Ua2nwXX
Or you can be, as Bridges said, no longer informed as one of those reasons.
Up to you.
You must have meant to respond to someone else or maybe respond to one of you own posts. Homer very informed.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942376 Jul 11, 2013
But anyone who chooses to watch the first 3 minutes of the HBO series, Newsroom, has to watch it to the very end. Otherwise, you'll waste your time only watching the first 2 minutes.

Location hidden

#942377 Jul 11, 2013
Time to go. Back to work for me.

Too bad most of you nitwits like Carol and Nobraina are unemployed.

It goes a long way towards explaining your anger.

Too bad y'all picked a loser with the dog collar!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Dale 179,208
Amy 10-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 3 hr wolfnasty1556 1
BhObumbler abandoned at fundraisers. 4 hr TheGroidlooses S... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance