Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,293)

Showing posts 865,841 - 865,860 of1,073,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot fire....
Only liberals get access to the 'go away' button
>ABORTION<
libs are even hypocrites with the "go away" button.

they can sanction and systematically make 50 million innocent babies "go away" in America, but object to making 30 million illegal alien trespassers "go away" from America.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer would get his head bashed in by a 17-year-old while staring him down.
Some people wouldn't have had a problem with Zimmerman being trapped on the ground with his head getting bashed in on the sidewalk or his facial bones broken.
According to FBI data, from 2006 to 2009, deaths caused by "personal weapons" - fists, hands, feet, etc.- were more than double those of rifle deaths.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...
The big question still remains. Why didn't Martin keep on walking?
Here's a more pertinent question idiot, why didn't Zimmerman stay in his vehicle and stop following the kid as he was instructed to do and let the police handle it? Didn't Trayvon also have a right to stand his ground against a stalker?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Liberal Media pushes homosexuality into the viewer's face maybe 40 times a day and when the viewers complain about the constant din of homosexuality and point out rightfully that it's not normal, along comes a little people like Emoron to say "Your prurient interest in this borders on a perversion".
This is the New World Order at work.
Aren't you right wing morons the ones that say "change the channel" if you don't want to watch something? I'm offended by the 700 Club and FOX News so I don't watch them.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you hypocritical twit, forcing a woman to submit to a vaginal ultrasound as a condition of terminating a pregnancy isn't government intrusion at all is it? Or forcing someone who finds themselves in need of public assistance to go through a drug screening isn't either.
President Obama hasn't proposed anything that's in the least bit Marxist except in your delusional little mind.
Good part is the division within the republican party and the movement to the extreme right wing.
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you folks can't even get a decent crowd to show up to shut down the IRS.
I bet you have a pitchfork and torch at the ready...
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you hypocritical twit, forcing a woman to submit to a vaginal ultrasound as a condition of terminating a pregnancy isn't government intrusion at all is it? Or forcing someone who finds themselves in need of public assistance to go through a drug screening isn't either.
President Obama hasn't proposed anything that's in the least bit Marxist except in your delusional little mind.
more women of all ages are violated by the TSA because in the PC world we can't profile for terrorists. and most EMPLOYEES of both private and public employers HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST to get hired. cry me a river when an entitlement seeker is inconvenienced by the same "intrusion."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is your condemnation of forcing women to have their vagina mutilated? Those people are in the White House every day. Why aren't you defending women's rights when the White House is promoting the traditional practice of mutilating their vagina?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just like DBW, if Limbaugh makes an assertion....you must assume the opposite.
see how easy that was?
Cool yer jets. I just think your hollow rhetoric is hilarious at times and sickly stupid at other times.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You sock puppets are are getting dumb and dumber by the minute RealDave...

It's the culture...
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>libs are even hypocrites with the "go away" button.
they can sanction and systematically make 50 million innocent babies "go away" in America, but object to making 30 million illegal alien trespassers "go away" from America.
Dead babies can't vote....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you right wing morons the ones that say "change the channel" if you don't want to watch something? I'm offended by the 700 Club and FOX News so I don't watch them.
If you don't watch them, from where do you get your conclusions about them?
Will you identify the source of your conclusions?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>probably cause works and personal responsibility gets in the way of moving into parks to occupy them.
i'll give you that one.

personal responsibility demands: a faux scandal isn't reason enough to lose a days wages.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
When your sock puppet idiots start howling hate and racism RealDave, the question that must always be asked is: Which of your sock puppet benefits you moron?

It's the culture...
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a more pertinent question idiot, why didn't Zimmerman stay in his vehicle and stop following the kid as he was instructed to do and let the police handle it? Didn't Trayvon also have a right to stand his ground against a stalker?
What you are saying is:

Stand your ground defense for gangsta ok...
Stand your ground defense for crackers not ok...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool yer jets. I just think your hollow rhetoric is hilarious at times and sickly stupid at other times.
my rhetoric is hollow?

dittohead whatever.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed commenting on this. Do you think the judge was racist when she decided to violate the Constitution and bully Zimmerman in the courtroom?
When do you not have the right to remain silent?
Obviously, the right to remain silent is universal. There does not exist the person or position that can take that right away from anyone, to include any judge.
The defense is still presenting its case and has not concluded and rested.
The judge obviously brought into the case information from outside the courtroom, that may or may not have been more than mere rumor, and used it to badger the defendant and to get a premature declaration from the defendant.
The judge acted unconstitutionally when she insisted that the defendant speak.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
The defendant can remain silent as long as they desire.
If the defense rests, the judge may ask the defendant for clarification and confirmation that they are exercising their 5th Amendment right.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
A clearer case for mistrial does not exist.
Are you going to join the riots when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
yes to your first question, and i'm having flashbacks to the impartial "moderator" in the debates--the one who gave O'Bumbles a pass on benghazi. and the whacko judge in NYC who let a dangerous career criminal leave thru a backdoor when detetctives were there to arrest him on another outstanding warrant.(the same "judge" ordered an expensive pink leather sofa for her office and called out sick a lot--she was eventually removed from the bench after years of anti-police, pro-criminal rulings).
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is your condemnation of forcing women to have their vagina mutilated? Those people are in the White House every day. Why aren't you defending women's rights when the White House is promoting the traditional practice of mutilating their vagina?
it would only be bad if it were being done by Mormons, because...

'The liberal media and popular culture have become our self-appointed thought police. Politics determines whether hate speech is a reflection of real hate or just an inadvertent slip, a risqué joke or an anguished reaction to years of oppression.'

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmm racist?
I guess blacks are only good for dribbling balls for the rockets in your dim view?
Yeah! Another goal for us! Can I have your autograph black man! You are the best!
Or down on the twenty yard line? Go black guy! We love you!
But on here it's all N word?
Blacks are Dr.'s! Surgeons! Professors! Phd's! Professionals in all walks of life: even the president of the USA!
DEAL WITH IT RACISTS!
I, like many of all Colors in this nation, am saddened that a young man was gunned down so cowardly.
It's in the jurors hands to decide soon.
I respect the rule of law. Protest! Yes!
Riot? No!
And tell those damnable old white republican men: keep women free! Free from hassle at the Dr. Office!
Then we can end all affirmative action and welfare programs, right?
Why don't you post that on the Democrat websites?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying that if you don't like public nudity in San Fransisco, stay inside your house and close the blinds.

Fool.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is:
Stand your ground defense for gangsta ok...
Stand your ground defense for crackers not ok...
EMORON and PDUPONT are idiot sock puppets of dumbass RealDave...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 865,841 - 865,860 of1,073,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,783
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 13 min the plain truth 1,833
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 hr voice of peace 67,553
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••