Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,841 - 865,860 of 1,083,519 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is:
Stand your ground defense for gangsta ok...
Stand your ground defense for crackers not ok...
EMORON and PDUPONT are idiot sock puppets of dumbass RealDave...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a more pertinent question idiot, why didn't Zimmerman stay in his vehicle and stop following the kid as he was instructed to do and let the police handle it? Didn't Trayvon also have a right to stand his ground against a stalker?
He was a neighborhood watch volunteer, you idiot.
Why do we need neighborhood watch volunteers, you ask?
Perhaps you missed the testimony of one of the witnesses who was helped by Zimmerman when her home was burglarized while she was in it because Zimmerman didn't stay in his car, idiot.

So, please tell us why we need neighborhood watches today. And, please tell us why people should stay in their cars when help is needed outside their cars.

If Hoodieman had not pursued Zimmerman and not punched him in the nose and not knocked him to the ground and not tried to bash his brains out against a concrete sidewalk, he'd be alive today.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
my rhetoric is hollow?
dittohead whatever.
Yeah. And so is your head.

Liberal whatever.
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll give you that one.
personal responsibility demands: a faux scandal isn't reason enough to lose a days wages.
days or months? let me move into a park and then in typical lib hypocritical fashion complain that some aren't contributing to the community but want to share the "good food" and are "redistributing" IPADs without permission.

maybe the libs should have stayed home from Watergate and not protested Nixon's "faux scandal" His crime was nothing compared to all the ObamaGates. unless of course Americans were killed during the break-in and we just never were told about it.

but once again--if Nixon had been a Democrat, the media crusade would have not been there. just like with Obama--they would only reluctantly report what they absolutely had to lest "The One's" cultural popularity be diminished.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yes to your first question, and i'm having flashbacks to the impartial "moderator" in the debates--the one who gave O'Bumbles a pass on benghazi. and the whacko judge in NYC who let a dangerous career criminal leave thru a backdoor when detetctives were there to arrest him on another outstanding warrant.(the same "judge" ordered an expensive pink leather sofa for her office and called out sick a lot--she was eventually removed from the bench after years of anti-police, pro-criminal rulings).
We've got the same Affirmative Action judges here in Detroit. It takes many years to finally get rid of them but the amount of grief and damage done in the interim is shameful.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>more women of all ages are violated by the TSA because in the PC world we can't profile for terrorists. and most EMPLOYEES of both private and public employers HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST to get hired. cry me a river when an entitlement seeker is inconvenienced by the same "intrusion."
Republicans will never get it that actions speak far louder than words, like now for instance your obvious attempt at pretending you are concerned about women when your history clearly shows the opposite. Women, minorities and homosexuals are all capable of seeing the obvious and your to little to late attempt is comical at best.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't watch them, from where do you get your conclusions about them?
Will you identify the source of your conclusions?
The Daly Show has tons of clips showing the hypocrisy and lies aired on FOX. You should Google some of the YouTube videos, its hilarious.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed commenting on this. Do you think the judge was racist when she decided to violate the Constitution and bully Zimmerman in the courtroom?
When do you not have the right to remain silent?
Obviously, the right to remain silent is universal. There does not exist the person or position that can take that right away from anyone, to include any judge.
The defense is still presenting its case and has not concluded and rested.
The judge obviously brought into the case information from outside the courtroom, that may or may not have been more than mere rumor, and used it to badger the defendant and to get a premature declaration from the defendant.
The judge acted unconstitutionally when she insisted that the defendant speak.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
The defendant can remain silent as long as they desire.
If the defense rests, the judge may ask the defendant for clarification and confirmation that they are exercising their 5th Amendment right.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
A clearer case for mistrial does not exist.
Are you going to join the riots when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
Oh boo effin hooo, poor Georgie the murderer had to answer the judge; the judge is the boss of the courtroom whether you like it or not shorty. I personally think any murderer should have to take the stand and answer questions instead of all those nonsense witnesses talking about martial arts; oh please what a dog and pony show. Put the effing killer on the stand and grill him till he falls apart.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He was a neighborhood watch volunteer, you idiot.
Why do we need neighborhood watch volunteers, you ask?
Perhaps you missed the testimony of one of the witnesses who was helped by Zimmerman when her home was burglarized while she was in it because Zimmerman didn't stay in his car, idiot.
So, please tell us why we need neighborhood watches today. And, please tell us why people should stay in their cars when help is needed outside their cars.
If Hoodieman had not pursued Zimmerman and not punched him in the nose and not knocked him to the ground and not tried to bash his brains out against a concrete sidewalk, he'd be alive today.
Very little of anything you ever say is factual...Take your last paragraph for instance...Not one word of that do you know as a fact...NOT ONE WORD.. It's all designed to make a case when you have none...LIAR.
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you hypocritical twit, forcing a woman to submit to a vaginal ultrasound as a condition of terminating a pregnancy isn't government intrusion at all is it? Or forcing someone who finds themselves in need of public assistance to go through a drug screening isn't either.
President Obama hasn't proposed anything that's in the least bit Marxist except in your delusional little mind.
What is your comnection to welfare and pissing in cups?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's like saying that if you don't like public nudity in San Fransisco, stay inside your house and close the blinds.
Fool.
Or look away, unless of course, you can't take your eyes off a nude male. The difference between beauty/art and perversion is in the eyes of the beholder. Apparently you fall in the later category.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
Now The Zimmerman case, I strongly believe that he will be found guilty, I suspect at the least manslaughter. He initiated the attack, after being advised not to follow...Why Would the one with the gun be yelling for help...Doesn't make any sense. The man is guilty and should be found guilty..All of you bigots on here that want him to go free are the real racist and political hacks. You seem never to be on the side of what's Right.
I certainly hope you're right; but it doesn't look good, according to the legal experts. Zimmerman is a killer and a menace to society; he will kill again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>EMORON and PDUPONT are idiot sock puppets of dumbass RealDave...
It's the culture...
Funny, a sock puppet whining about the use of a sock puppet.
More twisted logic from the morons on the right.

Its the culture.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
More twisted logic from the morons on the left.
It's the culture of liberal morons.
Yes you are, old crazy lazy goober.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Or look away, unless of course, you can't take your eyes off a nude male. The difference between beauty/art and perversion is in the eyes of the beholder. Apparently you fall in the later category.
Lost an argument so change the subject, Liberal:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly hope you're right; but it doesn't look good, according to the legal experts. Zimmerman is a killer and a menace to society; he will kill again.
If he encounters another Hoodie up to no good, let's hope so.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
More twisted logic from the morons on the right.
Its the culture.
Funny how they always get so mad when another resorts to their level.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>yes to your first question, and i'm having flashbacks to the impartial "moderator" in the debates--the one who gave O'Bumbles a pass on benghazi. and the whacko judge in NYC who let a dangerous career criminal leave thru a backdoor when detetctives were there to arrest him on another outstanding warrant.(the same "judge" ordered an expensive pink leather sofa for her office and called out sick a lot--she was eventually removed from the bench after years of anti-police, pro-criminal rulings).
That was my first flashback, too.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

HOW TO PICK WINNERS A letter by a top Libyan official blames the attack that killed U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens on Mohamed Morsi, the now deposed president of Egypt.

WND has verified the authenticity of the letter by Col. Mahmoud al-Sharif, the chief of the Department of Security of the Libyan government in Tripoli, written four days after the attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi.

The letter mentions Morsi as being implicated in the planning that led to the Benghazi attack and identifies the Egyptian jihadist group Ansar Sharia as the group responsible.

The letter discloses that the bodies of three Americans killed in the attack along with Ambassador Stevens were desecrated in revenge for the production of an anti-Islam film, assumed to be “Innocence of the Muslims.” The film was produced by the imprisoned Mark Basseley Yousef, the person the Obama administration erroneously claimed was responsible for triggering for attack itself.

White House press secretary Jay Carney confirmed Wednesday the Obama administration has no change in plans to deliver F-16s to the Egyptian military. The U.S. most likely will deliver four F-16s in August, with another eight slated for December. The deliveries are part of the continuing U.S.$1.5 billion in aid scheduled to be dispersed to Egypt in the current fiscal year, despite the military coup that ousted the Muslim Brotherhood-backed Morsi.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If he encounters another Hoodie up to no good, let's hope so.
Hey imbecile, just what no good was he up to???? Waiting moron.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min PEllen 97,577
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Beavis 175,103
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 16 min ohoh 3,846
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min HughBe 68,438
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 45,884
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr heres gianni 68,056
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Te rigs 48,996
Amy 7-30 3 hr Toj 18
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••