Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,781 - 865,800 of 1,079,823 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Limbaugh Accuses DOJ "Peacemakers" Of Organizing Anti-Zimmerman Protests

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/10/limba...

....as the 'original thought' crowd repeats ad nauseam.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how's Mitt getting along in the WH?
and how about all those 'scandals' that were going to get Obama thrown out of office?
so that leads us to....which riot will you join when he's found guilty?
if you've called it, we have no choice but to assume the opposite.
the negroes are all ginned up-you know it and I know it. O'bamason will burn down whatever they can. It's the way the savages roll indoctrinated by liberals.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women killing the human life they created at any phase of development because of irresponsible sexual behavior is saying two wrongs make a right. The apathy surrounding the killing of human life in later phases of development is barbaric.
Your post is also barbaric. To assume other human beings wouldn't care about children because of their political persuasion on the size and role of government is moronic and uncivilized.
Are you barbaric and uncivilized?
Sure Carol, it's always the woman's fault isn't it? Especially those in abusive relationships. You and your ilk are hypocrites. Republicans constantly chip away at the social safety net which would have the effect of reducing abortions. They mandate abstinence only programs in schools which have been proven to be abject failures. Mississippi and New Mexico have such programs and have the highest rates of teen pregnancy in the nation. They put programs like SNAP on the chopping block which puts food on the tables of low income families with children. They demonize Planned Parenthood which prevents exponentially more abortions than they provide.
I Dante's Inferno people like you were condemned to trudge along wearing clerical robes depicting their outer piety but lined with lead showing their falsehood.
So Carol, answer the question. What legislation has the GOP proposed that would benefit children?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere in this do you deny YOUR premise that there are 30 million jobs being held by illegal aliens. So in the future I assume you will direct your anger at those HIRING these illegals and not at the current administration for not providing those jobs. This also voids your argument that the economy is floundering because there aren't enough jobs available.
All this using YOUR data.
You are an dumbass RealDave... You should have used your PDUPONT Avatar, you posting bullshit that stupid you idiot...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Old white racists Harry Reid and Joe Biden--and old bag Pelosi are already taking over the Vaginas. Stupid democrats want to turn their entire bodies over to the government. You are owned now by the democrats in government when you are forced into O'bamacare. I don't want the democrats controlling my entire body.
Government controlling women's minds and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...

Where can I get my remote control for women and turn or shut them off??

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying you cannot define words you use in your posts.
Let's prove that. Let's use an example of a statement written in the English language to prove this:
Homosexuality is not normal.
Comment on that statement.
What do you attribute your obsession to homosexuality? A bad experience experimenting in your youth? I don't care in the least to debate a subjective definition of normal. Let's debate whether it is any of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom. Your prurient interest in this borders on a perversion.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the negroes are all ginned up-you know it and I know it. O'bamason will burn down whatever they can. It's the way the savages roll indoctrinated by liberals.
racist much?

but you're a conservative and according to the bylaws, you get a pass.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dolt.
You suckled on the GOV teat your entire life...
You need to get out more!!!
I don't think that was a teat he was suckling on:]
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Democrats beating on their puney chest...

The District of Columbia and something about NOT needing Wal-marts....

http://m.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, it's always the woman's fault isn't it? Especially those in abusive relationships. You and your ilk are hypocrites. Republicans constantly chip away at the social safety net which would have the effect of reducing abortions. They mandate abstinence only programs in schools which have been proven to be abject failures. Mississippi and New Mexico have such programs and have the highest rates of teen pregnancy in the nation. They put programs like SNAP on the chopping block which puts food on the tables of low income families with children. They demonize Planned Parenthood which prevents exponentially more abortions than they provide.
I Dante's Inferno people like you were condemned to trudge along wearing clerical robes depicting their outer piety but lined with lead showing their falsehood.
So Carol, answer the question. What legislation has the GOP proposed that would benefit children?
LMFAO... You are a dumbass RealDave...

Put you back in chains... loser...

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
The last vagiana you came in contact with was attached to a goat....
So you just naturally assume that's what everyone does with their goat??? I know you were just helping the sheep over the fence???? LMAO
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning racist Jew kkkhunt.
Morning Democrat.

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Government controlling women's minds and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
It's the culture...
Sure, pretend that an idiot like you knows anything about a woman..After being avoided for your entire life like the vermin you are. The only women you have ever known were the PALM sisters...LMAO
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Inciting blacks to riot using the resources of the DOJ is just one of perhaps many hundreds:
http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rush-zimmerman-sho...
the typical sharpton-style riots which are nothing more than riling them up so they have an excuse to break store windows and steal TVs. he gets them there with the promise of a free box lunch. Until he interfered with this and the media decided to prosecute Zimmerman because he's light skinned enough to not play the Hispanic Card, it wouldn't have made the front page. If Zimmerman had been black, it wouldn't have even made page 50 near the tire ads.
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Government controlling women's minds and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...
It's the culture...
Shoot fire....

Only liberals get access to the 'go away' button

>ABORTION<

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Limbaugh Accuses DOJ "Peacemakers" Of Organizing Anti-Zimmerman Protests
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/10/limba...
....as the 'original thought' crowd repeats ad nauseam.
You are stuck in the valley and you ain't comin' out, bro'.

From your propaganda link:

"But the documents do not show the CRS organizing rallies against Zimmerman, only providing support and technical assistance for them."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ...my tummy's getting sore from laughter:]
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how's Mitt getting along in the WH?
and how about all those 'scandals' that were going to get Obama thrown out of office?
so that leads us to....which riot will you join when he's found guilty?
if you've called it, we have no choice but to assume the opposite.
LA is still reeling from the post OJ Simpson verdict. all those rampaging whites.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw heck. I thought Stupid didn't wake up until around noon.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO... You are a dumbass RealDave...
Put you back in chains... loser...
It's the culture...
Paranoid ninny say what??? Is the wittle baby having a rough day...I love it..Moan you moron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just naturally assume that's what everyone does with their goat??? I know you were just helping the sheep over the fence???? LMAO
You're not a complete idiot -- Some body parts are just missing you sick ass....

BTW: Judy said she will drop you a get well card....

It's the culture..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min TRD 67,937
BSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 11 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min Sublime1 97,530
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Frank 174,612
ABU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 31 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
ABSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 33 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAUA PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESS... 40 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 48 min Toj 23
Abby 7-24 12 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••