Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,289)

Showing posts 865,761 - 865,780 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to work on your reading and comprehension of the English language. You continually put content into the post that clearly isn't there. Let's go over this again.
There are at least 30 million illegal aliens here, many of whom are not working and drawing from the plethora of welfare and Social Security programs that are being abused to provide support for the illegal aliens here not working.
"Why aren't your wealthy Republican friends that hired these people fined or put in jail?"
I don't know. Why don't you tell us why Eric Holder isn't putting these people in jail. Perhaps he is too busy running guns for Mexican drug cartels and spying on Congressmen and journalists?
"Certainly you agree that the vast majority of the people that hire these illegals are right wingers, don't you?"
Those hiring them are capitalists. The Democrats are communists. It is a safe conclusion that communists aren't running these businesses.
Back to the issue:
We should stop paying people here to not work. There are 30 million illegal aliens here. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs.
Work or starve... unless you have a family that was raised to love you and support you when you are in need, of course.(That's a problem with some cultures in this country.)
You really need to work on reading and comprehending the outlandish stuff you write yourself. Here is your exact quote:

"There are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.."(post#941857)

Any normal person would assume from this comment that you are claiming that illegals are holding jobs that Americans should be filling. So, why aren't your wealthy Republican friends hiring Americans? Is it possibly because they are too greedy to pay a living wage? Certainly what they're doing is illegal and immoral, right?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
Now The Zimmerman case, I strongly believe that he will be found guilty, I suspect at the least manslaughter. He initiated the attack, after being advised not to follow...Why Would the one with the gun be yelling for help...Doesn't make any sense. The man is guilty and should be found guilty..All of you bigots on here that want him to go free are the real racist and political hacks. You seem never to be on the side of what's Right.
LOL... Ghost and other racists already moving the goal post from second degree murder to homicide...

It's the culture....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to work on reading and comprehending the outlandish stuff you write yourself. Here is your exact quote:
"There are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs.."(post#941857)
Any normal person would assume from this comment that you are claiming that illegals are holding jobs that Americans should be filling. So, why aren't your wealthy Republican friends hiring Americans? Is it possibly because they are too greedy to pay a living wage? Certainly what they're doing is illegal and immoral, right?
President Bush seems to the left of the anti Reagan wing of the Republican Party.
Their take on immigration is a gift to the Democrats.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!
As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!
I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.
I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!
PLEASE join me!
Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"
PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. He calls himself "obama_the_penius".
Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!
Not telling my doctors about this one!!
Dag gone it Waxturd it's nice to see that you are seeking help...It's been way beyond obvious that you are in dire need of attention and in need of some psychological help. We all hope somehow you can cure yourself of all those compelling urges. You are taking the first steps on the road to recovery..But I still would like to recommend either a pill over dose or an ice pick. I'm sure the liver is useless by now after years of drinking cheap wine and drug overdoses...Kinda sad to see you go without ever experiencing a woman in your life though..So please excuse me while I go take care of mine.. Good luck loser!!!LMAO
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool RealDave.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

When do you not have the right to remain silent?
Obviously, the right to remain silent is universal. There does not exist the person or position that can take that right away from anyone, to include any judge.

The defense is still presenting its case and has not concluded and rested.
The judge obviously brought into the case information from outside the courtroom, that may or may not have been more than mere rumor, and used it to badger the defendant and to get a premature declaration from the defendant.
The judge acted unconstitutionally when she insisted that the defendant speak.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
The defendant can remain silent as long as they desire.
If the defense rests, the judge may ask the defendant for clarification and confirmation that they are exercising their 5th Amendment right.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.

A clearer case for mistrial does not exist.

Now, who here is going to join the riots when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
obama_the_penius

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
Now The Zimmerman case, I strongly believe that he will be found guilty, I suspect at the least manslaughter. He initiated the attack, after being advised not to follow...Why Would the one with the gun be yelling for help...Doesn't make any sense. The man is guilty and should be found guilty..All of you bigots on here that want him to go free are the real racist and political hacks. You seem never to be on the side of what's Right.
You are an i diot....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>ghost using his "I am an idiot" defense...
Bob, Mary and Julia said hello!!
It's the culture...
Paranoid winnie breath say what??? I love just how easily idiots like you can be manipulated. LMAO at your fanaticism..Suffer bytche. Welcome to another day of misery and suffering ..Love it.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
On this one I agree with Carol,
Let the Jury decide.
Carol will lie her azz off, if he is found guilty...She will be the first to show her anger with that verdict.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool RealDave.
It's the culture...
Tooo funny, what a hypocrite...No real SURPRIZE..Hello POT.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any normal person...."
I'm assuming you're referring to the norm of people here who have been educated in an utter failure of an education system that has been on a continual decline for 40+ years without a single year of improvement.
You would have to be able to define "norm" and "normal", which you obviously cannot. Let's prove that.

Homosexuality is not normal.

Comment?

Now, back to the issue:

There are 30 million illegal aliens here. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs.
Work or starve, unless you have a family that loves you and will help you when you need (which is a problem for some cultures in the United States).
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid winnie breath say what??? I love just how easily idiots like you can be manipulated. LMAO at your fanaticism..Suffer bytche. Welcome to another day of misery and suffering ..Love it.
President Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave a the clowns running the republican party into the ground.
Chance are they won't listen to President Bush and will follow the elite media talking heads.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
So tell us what he has done wrong compared to Bush say ?
Compare the two and show us how this black man is so inferior to say Sarah Palin, or off shore tax avioder Romney, or tea party favorite Michele Bachmann. All losers, they were from the start, the only half decent man from the right has been McCain and he got buried when he teamed up with Palin. So why not tell us how wonderful it would have been with any of those losers leading.?
Inciting blacks to riot using the resources of the DOJ is just one of perhaps many hundreds:

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rush-zimmerman-sho...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
"... pay a living wage."
If you want to be paid more, become worth more.
If a person is still making minimum wage after a couple of years in the workforce, that's all they're worth, if that.

Perhaps those people needing more money should quit their menial job and use that engineering degree the government paid for them to get.
What's that? They didn't take advantage of that opportunity everyone in the entire country has?
Well, work or starve.
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs. The illegal aliens here are earning enough to send billions of dollars back home. They are able to earn a living wage. Why can't you earn a living wage?

Work or starve.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Your addiction and obsession to dumbass is an ardent interest of your pursuit you idiot... I wish someone had an answer to your deranged addiction to fool RealDave.
It's the culture...
Did you just call the person that you were allegedly defending a dumbass? Boy with idiots like you as friends one doesn't need any enemies...What a moron you are.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Just listening to all of you idiots, racist, bigots, and total losers on the right daily brings great joy to my life. Just thinking about how twisted ill-informed and clueless you are and all the while seemingly unaware of your programmed hatred and ignorance. Every day in the life of you twits that obviously have no life, you labor away babbling on and on with the only result being that you reveal the very "FACT" that you are all a pathetic lot and well worth the joy you bring to normal Americans...Galt, Surprize, Waxturd,Senile perverted Eed, Shinning and a few others in that bag of sock puppets. So I welcome you all to another day of misery...Long live Obama...
You are reminiscent of the Headless Horseman except that the horse is riding you.

Your racism is as a high priority to you as it is to the Magic Negro.

You gott a purdy mouf der, boy.

Now go have the U.S. Constitution read to you by some literate person.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Any normal person...."
I'm assuming you're referring to the norm of people here who have been educated in an utter failure of an education system that has been on a continual decline for 40+ years without a single year of improvement.
You would have to be able to define "norm" and "normal", which you obviously cannot. Let's prove that.
Homosexuality is not normal.
Comment?
Now, back to the issue:
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs.
Work or starve, unless you have a family that loves you and will help you when you need (which is a problem for some cultures in the United States).
Now we're getting somewhere! You finally admit that there are plenty of jobs, the problem is that your Republican friends are illegally giving them to illegal aliens.
I also agree that the educational system here in America has failed you.
I'm not sure what your obsession with homosexuality has to do with this. Are you fighting some internal demons?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an i diot....
Sure penis breath, what's one more alias from the fanatical butt lickers society of baggers anonymous.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama inherited the worst mess ever from the two biggest bunglers ever, yet the blind [AKA baggers]pretend that was when all the bad things began. Of course all baggers live in a world were the light of day never shines[Witness DB, Galt, Waxman, Shinning, Surprize, Eed, etc, etc,where politics supercedes intellect, common sense, and the facts. The fact that Obama is black only tends to incite and propel these neanderthal knuckle dragging misfits to the point of total hysteria thus creating delusional behavior, which is witnessed here daily. Their behavior is at the very least comical as none of them are smart enough to ever change anything or anyone with an IQ over room temperature. So I will simply sit back and enjoy their obvious misery as they do their daily fabricating in a futile attempt to overcome their obvious psychological issues.
If you loved the Duke Lacrosse case, you're gonna just be hysterical over the Zimmerman case conclusion.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rush-zimmerman-sho...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are reminiscent of the Headless Horseman except that the horse is riding you.
Your racism is as a high priority to you as it is to the Magic Negro.
You gott a purdy mouf der, boy.
Now go have the U.S. Constitution read to you by some literate person.
Hey racist loser!

Imagine this:

Old white republican men wage war on women in 2013.

Wow!

Go ladies! Keep up the heat on these idiots.

Protest in Texas! Protest in every red state!

Tell the whole world: Republicans: no laws against V A G I N A S.

THE WHITE HOUSE IS OURS FOREVER NOW!

Democrats defend women against old white repo losers!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 865,761 - 865,780 of1,077,537
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min wojar 174,372
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 1 hr NITiN 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,813
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 4 hr Youfumbled 5
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 4 hr HSTGoes Down InHistory 3
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,500
This Jew Canít Support Israel 4 hr U aint noJew U A hooknose 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••