Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,741 - 865,760 of 1,100,230 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
obama_the_penius

United States

#942139 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure penis breath, what's one more alias from the fanatical butt lickers society of baggers anonymous.
You are a dolt.

You suckled on the GOV teat your entire life...

You need to get out more!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942140 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
When do you not have the right to remain silent?
Obviously, the right to remain silent is universal. There does not exist the person or position that can take that right away from anyone, to include any judge.
The defense is still presenting its case and has not concluded and rested.
The judge obviously brought into the case information from outside the courtroom, that may or may not have been more than mere rumor, and used it to badger the defendant and to get a premature declaration from the defendant.
The judge acted unconstitutionally when she insisted that the defendant speak.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
The defendant can remain silent as long as they desire.
If the defense rests, the judge may ask the defendant for clarification and confirmation that they are exercising their 5th Amendment right.
The defendant has the right to remain silent.
A clearer case for mistrial does not exist.
Now, who here is going to join the riots when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
That woman is not a judge but some Affirmative Action lackey.

Appeal. Appeal. Appeal.

If Zimmerman is found guilty...but I highly doubt that he will be.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#942141 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Eric Cantor Dreams Up A Shockingly Stupid Plan To Kill Obamacare
....It is almost as if Majority Leader Cantor is living in some sort of alternate reality that prevents him from being able to see what is going on in the real world. Here is what will happen if the House follows through on Cantor’s knuckleheaded strategy. Democrats will use the House passed bill in their argument for why they should be given back the majority in 2014. Instead of passing jobs legislation, or dealing with any of the issues that the American people care about, House Republicans continue to dream up new and different ways to kill Obamacare. Democrats will argue that House Republicans refuses to pass any meaningful legislation, which is why they need to be shown the door.
Cantor’s plan is built on the assumption that the American people are as dumb as the majority in the House of Representatives. His grand scheme is further proof that House Republicans are only interested in politics. Cantor has no interest in passing legislation that would actually do something. For him, the legislative process is all about gaining a political advantage.
This politics first approach is exactly what is wrong with the House, and it making Eric Cantor look like an idiot for proposing such harebrained schemes.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/10/eric-c...
The fact that Marxism is doomed to failure at the outset becsause it is diametrically opposed to genetically programmed human instinct is a reason for anyone to conclude ObamaKare will fail.

When ObamaKare bankrupts the economy, where will the money come from to pay for it?
It's obvious ObamaKare will fail. The only variable is, how long will you clowns continue to put leeches on the patient to cure them.

Lapeer, MI

#942142 Jul 11, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
President Ronald Reagan must be spinning in his grave a the clowns running the republican party into the ground.
Chance are they won't listen to President Bush and will follow the elite media talking heads.
This is hilarious watching Bush-Bashers dropping their Pom Poms to hoist Bush onto their soldiers.

Prostitutes are like that. Rock solid integrity:]
obama_the_penius

United States

#942145 Jul 11, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey racist loser!
Imagine this:
Old white republican men wage war on women in 2013.
Wow!
Go ladies! Keep up the heat on these idiots.
Protest in Texas! Protest in every red state!
Tell the whole world: Republicans: no laws against V A G I N A S.
THE WHITE HOUSE IS OURS FOREVER NOW!
Democrats defend women against old white repo losers!
The last vagiana you came in contact with was attached to a goat....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#942146 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which riot are you going to join when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
so how's Mitt getting along in the WH?

and how about all those 'scandals' that were going to get Obama thrown out of office?

so that leads us to....which riot will you join when he's found guilty?

if you've called it, we have no choice but to assume the opposite.

Lapeer, MI

#942147 Jul 11, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey racist loser!
Imagine this:
Wow!
You really should consider using a different technique, boy.

Stamping your feet and raising lots of noise just ain't making it:]
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#942148 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Marxism is doomed to failure at the outset becsause it is diametrically opposed to genetically programmed human instinct is a reason for anyone to conclude ObamaKare will fail.
When ObamaKare bankrupts the economy, where will the money come from to pay for it?
It's obvious ObamaKare will fail. The only variable is, how long will you clowns continue to put leeches on the patient to cure them.
Has anyone else noticed how pathetically frightened the Republican Party is that Obamacare just might succeed?

I know, we’re all supposed to think the End Is Nigh because the government has decided to give the 10 percent of large employers who don’t insure their workers another 365 days to do so before levying a small penalty. This could not possibly be a reasonable accommodation to protect jobs and businesses, because as everybody knows, this president hates jobs and businesses.

No, this brief delay must be a sign that the implementation of the Affordable Care Act is destined to result in abject failure. After all, that’s what every Congressional Republican with the ability to hit send on a press release has told us, over and over again, hoping that repeating their prediction enough times will somehow make it true.

But here’s my question: if Republicans are so confident Obamacare will end badly, why not just shut up about it? It’s not like they have the votes to repeal the law—a math problem they still haven’t solved after 37 different tries. Their appeal to the Supreme Court ended in defeat at the hands of a conservative chief justice. And now the bulk of the plan will begin to take effect in just a few months.

At this point, why not sit back and wait for this crazy experiment to self-destruct? Why not let President Obama and the Democrats reckon with the millions of angry Americans who will undoubtedly hate their new insurance or their new insurance protections?

Because Republicans are terrified that Obamacare could actually work. Already, the law has provided 54 million Americans free access to preventive services like check-ups and mammograms. More than six million seniors have saved more than six billion dollars on their prescriptions. Nearly thirteen million consumers have received more than one billion dollars in rebates from insurance companies that had overcharged them. There are more than three million happy young adults who have been allowed to stay on their parents’ health insurance until they turn 26. And in California, a state that represents one-fifth of the U.S. economy, we’ve learned that premiums for the law’s new insurance options have come in lower­ than expected.

As these successes build, Republicans are naturally coping with their fear the only way they know how: by scaring the hell out of everyone else.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#942149 Jul 11, 2013
An article in the UK Daily Mail yesterday pointed out that American birthrates are at the lowest point since 2007. Birth rates have been steadily declining and many analysts are blaming this on the economy....Is that really the case?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/us-birthr...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#942150 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You should categorize those hiring illegal aliens as capitalists. I have no idea what their political pursuasion is. However, because the Democrats are communists, it's a safe conclusion these capitalists don't belong to a communist political party.
Now, please show us your evidence that these capitalists are not Libertarian or independent, or of any pursuasion other than communist.
In other words, back your propaganda bullshit up.
Then, tell us why Eric Holder isn't prosecuting these people for hiring illegal aliens.
You can also tell us why the government is putting illegal aliens not working (and not in prison in California) on welfare.
Nowhere in this do you deny YOUR premise that there are 30 million jobs being held by illegal aliens. So in the future I assume you will direct your anger at those HIRING these illegals and not at the current administration for not providing those jobs. This also voids your argument that the economy is floundering because there aren't enough jobs available.
All this using YOUR data.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#942151 Jul 11, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey racist loser!
Imagine this:
Wow!
Old white racists Harry Reid and Joe Biden--and old bag Pelosi are already taking over the Vaginas. Stupid democrats want to turn their entire bodies over to the government. You are owned now by the democrats in government when you are forced into O'bamacare. I don't want the democrats controlling my entire body.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#942152 Jul 11, 2013
Limbaugh Accuses DOJ "Peacemakers" Of Organizing Anti-Zimmerman Protests

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/10/limba...

....as the 'original thought' crowd repeats ad nauseam.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#942153 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so how's Mitt getting along in the WH?
and how about all those 'scandals' that were going to get Obama thrown out of office?
so that leads us to....which riot will you join when he's found guilty?
if you've called it, we have no choice but to assume the opposite.
the negroes are all ginned up-you know it and I know it. O'bamason will burn down whatever they can. It's the way the savages roll indoctrinated by liberals.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#942155 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women killing the human life they created at any phase of development because of irresponsible sexual behavior is saying two wrongs make a right. The apathy surrounding the killing of human life in later phases of development is barbaric.
Your post is also barbaric. To assume other human beings wouldn't care about children because of their political persuasion on the size and role of government is moronic and uncivilized.
Are you barbaric and uncivilized?
Sure Carol, it's always the woman's fault isn't it? Especially those in abusive relationships. You and your ilk are hypocrites. Republicans constantly chip away at the social safety net which would have the effect of reducing abortions. They mandate abstinence only programs in schools which have been proven to be abject failures. Mississippi and New Mexico have such programs and have the highest rates of teen pregnancy in the nation. They put programs like SNAP on the chopping block which puts food on the tables of low income families with children. They demonize Planned Parenthood which prevents exponentially more abortions than they provide.
I Dante's Inferno people like you were condemned to trudge along wearing clerical robes depicting their outer piety but lined with lead showing their falsehood.
So Carol, answer the question. What legislation has the GOP proposed that would benefit children?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942156 Jul 11, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Nowhere in this do you deny YOUR premise that there are 30 million jobs being held by illegal aliens. So in the future I assume you will direct your anger at those HIRING these illegals and not at the current administration for not providing those jobs. This also voids your argument that the economy is floundering because there aren't enough jobs available.
All this using YOUR data.
You are an dumbass RealDave... You should have used your PDUPONT Avatar, you posting bullshit that stupid you idiot...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942157 Jul 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Old white racists Harry Reid and Joe Biden--and old bag Pelosi are already taking over the Vaginas. Stupid democrats want to turn their entire bodies over to the government. You are owned now by the democrats in government when you are forced into O'bamacare. I don't want the democrats controlling my entire body.
Government controlling women's minds and bodies with Chemicals and Pills...

Where can I get my remote control for women and turn or shut them off??

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#942158 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying you cannot define words you use in your posts.
Let's prove that. Let's use an example of a statement written in the English language to prove this:
Homosexuality is not normal.
Comment on that statement.
What do you attribute your obsession to homosexuality? A bad experience experimenting in your youth? I don't care in the least to debate a subjective definition of normal. Let's debate whether it is any of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom. Your prurient interest in this borders on a perversion.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#942159 Jul 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>the negroes are all ginned up-you know it and I know it. O'bamason will burn down whatever they can. It's the way the savages roll indoctrinated by liberals.
racist much?

but you're a conservative and according to the bylaws, you get a pass.

Lapeer, MI

#942160 Jul 11, 2013
obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dolt.
You suckled on the GOV teat your entire life...
You need to get out more!!!
I don't think that was a teat he was suckling on:]
obama_the_penius

United States

#942161 Jul 11, 2013
Democrats beating on their puney chest...

The District of Columbia and something about NOT needing Wal-marts....

http://m.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min J RULES 68,990
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Brian_G 46,316
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 299
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,934
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr SLY WEST 7,749
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr SLY WEST 570
Abby 8-29 2 hr pde 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr wojar 177,384
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search