Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Jane Says

New York, NY

#942190 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you folks can't even get a decent crowd to show up to shut down the IRS.
probably cause works and personal responsibility gets in the way of moving into parks to occupy them.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#942191 Jul 11, 2013
Indiana Fails Religious Freedom

In Indiana, where same-sex marriage is illegal, the state criminal code apparently punishes religious leaders who conduct gay marriage ceremonies:

The law also penalizes a clergyman, judge, mayor, city clerk or town clerk-treasurer who solemnizes a marriage between two people of the same gender. Those who conduct a gay marriage ceremony can be charged with a Class B misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and a fine of up to $1,000.

This has got to be unconstitutional, right? As you know, I donít believe in same-sex marriage, and hope it remains illegal in Indiana. But for heavenís sake, if a liberal church or synagogue wants to solemnize vows between gay couples and call it marriage, thatís their right, and the state should butt out, plain and simple. Nobody is saying the state must recognize those vows as legitimate, but if people within the religion want to do so, thatís their business.

This is a religious liberty issue ó and Indiana conservatives are on the wrong side of it. If we conservatives donít want the state telling our churches we have to marry same-sex couples, then we should stand up for the right of liberal churches to follow their own consciences within the confines of their communions. We may believe these churches are in serious error about same-sex marriage, but our own religious liberty depends on defending their right to be wrong. If we arenít willing to stand up for them now, they wonít take seriously our future attempts to defend our own autonomy on religious liberty grounds.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/dreher...
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#942192 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they weren't republicans or conservatives who want to make the federal government more accountable and less intrusive, they'd vote for anyone. They voted for a closet Marxist. Why wouldn't they vote for an avowed communist or another Castro? We have members of Congress who would stand solidly behind both.
Some would even vote for Joe Biden who made sure we all knew Obama has a "big stick".
At least we'd look forward to President Biden's speeches and what he'd say next.
Sure you hypocritical twit, forcing a woman to submit to a vaginal ultrasound as a condition of terminating a pregnancy isn't government intrusion at all is it? Or forcing someone who finds themselves in need of public assistance to go through a drug screening isn't either.
President Obama hasn't proposed anything that's in the least bit Marxist except in your delusional little mind.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#942193 Jul 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>the typical sharpton-style riots which are nothing more than riling them up so they have an excuse to break store windows and steal TVs. he gets them there with the promise of a free box lunch. Until he interfered with this and the media decided to prosecute Zimmerman because he's light skinned enough to not play the Hispanic Card, it wouldn't have made the front page. If Zimmerman had been black, it wouldn't have even made page 50 near the tire ads.
Jesse Sharpton wrote the book "Rioting For Fun And Profit" and American blacks bought it.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#942194 Jul 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, which riot are you going to join when Zimmerman is pronounced not guilty?
Hmmmmmmmm racist?

I guess blacks are only good for dribbling balls for the rockets in your dim view?

Yeah! Another goal for us! Can I have your autograph black man! You are the best!

Or down on the twenty yard line? Go black guy! We love you!

But on here it's all N word?

Blacks are Dr.'s! Surgeons! Professors! Phd's! Professionals in all walks of life: even the president of the USA!

DEAL WITH IT RACISTS!

I, like many of all Colors in this nation, am saddened that a young man was gunned down so cowardly.

It's in the jurors hands to decide soon.

I respect the rule of law. Protest! Yes!

Riot? No!

And tell those damnable old white republican men: keep women free! Free from hassle at the Dr. Office!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#942195 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid ninny say what??? Is the wittle baby having a rough day...I love it..Moan you moron.
Good morning, class.

Today we have a pop quiz. This is a test to guage your ability to read and comprehend the English language. There will be a statement written in the English language which you will write a comment on the meaning of the statement.

Put your books away. Here's the test:

Homosexuality is not normal.

Comment on this statement.

<snicker>

Lapeer, MI

#942196 Jul 11, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoid ninny say what??? Is the wittle baby having a rough day...I love it..Moan you moron.
DumbDave/Grey Ghost keeps two faces: one for the world to see and the other to keep his pants warm.

Grey Ghost loves wedgies.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#942197 Jul 11, 2013
obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
Shoot fire....
Only liberals get access to the 'go away' button
>ABORTION<
libs are even hypocrites with the "go away" button.

they can sanction and systematically make 50 million innocent babies "go away" in America, but object to making 30 million illegal alien trespassers "go away" from America.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#942199 Jul 11, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer would get his head bashed in by a 17-year-old while staring him down.
Some people wouldn't have had a problem with Zimmerman being trapped on the ground with his head getting bashed in on the sidewalk or his facial bones broken.
According to FBI data, from 2006 to 2009, deaths caused by "personal weapons" - fists, hands, feet, etc.- were more than double those of rifle deaths.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...
The big question still remains. Why didn't Martin keep on walking?
Here's a more pertinent question idiot, why didn't Zimmerman stay in his vehicle and stop following the kid as he was instructed to do and let the police handle it? Didn't Trayvon also have a right to stand his ground against a stalker?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#942200 Jul 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Liberal Media pushes homosexuality into the viewer's face maybe 40 times a day and when the viewers complain about the constant din of homosexuality and point out rightfully that it's not normal, along comes a little people like Emoron to say "Your prurient interest in this borders on a perversion".
This is the New World Order at work.
Aren't you right wing morons the ones that say "change the channel" if you don't want to watch something? I'm offended by the 700 Club and FOX News so I don't watch them.
LCN Llin

United States

#942201 Jul 11, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you hypocritical twit, forcing a woman to submit to a vaginal ultrasound as a condition of terminating a pregnancy isn't government intrusion at all is it? Or forcing someone who finds themselves in need of public assistance to go through a drug screening isn't either.
President Obama hasn't proposed anything that's in the least bit Marxist except in your delusional little mind.
Good part is the division within the republican party and the movement to the extreme right wing.
obama_the_penius

United States

#942202 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you folks can't even get a decent crowd to show up to shut down the IRS.
I bet you have a pitchfork and torch at the ready...
Jane Says

New York, NY

#942203 Jul 11, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
more women of all ages are violated by the TSA because in the PC world we can't profile for terrorists. and most EMPLOYEES of both private and public employers HAVE TO PASS A DRUG TEST to get hired. cry me a river when an entitlement seeker is inconvenienced by the same "intrusion."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#942204 Jul 11, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where is your condemnation of forcing women to have their vagina mutilated? Those people are in the White House every day. Why aren't you defending women's rights when the White House is promoting the traditional practice of mutilating their vagina?

Lapeer, MI

#942205 Jul 11, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
just like DBW, if Limbaugh makes an assertion....you must assume the opposite.
see how easy that was?
Cool yer jets. I just think your hollow rhetoric is hilarious at times and sickly stupid at other times.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942206 Jul 11, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You sock puppets are are getting dumb and dumber by the minute RealDave...

It's the culture...
obama_the_penius

United States

#942207 Jul 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>libs are even hypocrites with the "go away" button.
they can sanction and systematically make 50 million innocent babies "go away" in America, but object to making 30 million illegal alien trespassers "go away" from America.
Dead babies can't vote....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#942208 Jul 11, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you right wing morons the ones that say "change the channel" if you don't want to watch something? I'm offended by the 700 Club and FOX News so I don't watch them.
If you don't watch them, from where do you get your conclusions about them?
Will you identify the source of your conclusions?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#942209 Jul 11, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>probably cause works and personal responsibility gets in the way of moving into parks to occupy them.
i'll give you that one.

personal responsibility demands: a faux scandal isn't reason enough to lose a days wages.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942210 Jul 11, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
When your sock puppet idiots start howling hate and racism RealDave, the question that must always be asked is: Which of your sock puppet benefits you moron?

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min OzRitz 49,191
sex 29 min rahul 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Jacques Ottawa 181,813
amy 12-20 47 min Pippa 5
abby 12-20 1 hr Pippa 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr RACE 4,917
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Ralph 98,853
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:28 am PST

Bleacher Report11:28AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
Bleacher Report11:39 AM
Complete Week 16 Preview for Indianapolis
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler