Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,601 - 865,620 of 1,100,073 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941990 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh... no, no, no son!
You claimed what the odds were.
You're odds are even better you never had sex with a human!
such a dim electron you are!
Go make passionate love to your hand again:]

Trim those nails first.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941991 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Gilligan using his: "Yeah I am an idiot" defense...
It;s the culture...
.. a defense you're very, very, very intimate with!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#941992 Jul 10, 2013
[QUOTE who"truth"]<quote d text>
Who pays to hear Bush speak?
Or Cheney?
Or Dumbsfeld?
NOBODY!
IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST.
Never in the news, never sought out.
President Clinton? Paid millions to speak all over the world and here at home!
THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!
President Obama?
He will break all speaking fees ever when he finishes this term?
THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!
Republicans who ruin the country again and again?
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
JUST FFFCCCKKKK OOOFFFFFFF![/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AA

LOL

LOL

LOL

so true! F U

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#941993 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop smoking.
I only smoke when im drinking..and i drink alone
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941994 Jul 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They just insist on putting their stupidity on parade. Perhaps the only "young people" she knows are those who make over $45,000 a year which makes them ineligible for those premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions which are available to help people purchase coverage.
It's amazing how inept they are.

But, I guess they let their hate get the better of them.

Apparently it's very easy to do!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941995 Jul 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They just insist on putting their stupidity on parade. Perhaps the only "young people" she knows are those who make over $45,000 a year which makes them ineligible for those premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions which are available to help people purchase coverage.
What you describe as "premium tax credits and cost sharing reductions" are nothing but welfare, paid for by taxpayers of all ages.

Any "young people" with college degrees who earn less than $45K wasted their time and money attending college.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941996 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go make passionate love to your hand again:]
Trim those nails first.
Show me how you do it son.

I'd like to see how an expert does it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941997 Jul 10, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Zimmerman really did not need a defense attorney. The prosecution with their case clearly showed that he had committed no crime. The whole disaster is a waste of monies, simply a political ploy.
Peace
No, Zimmerman needed his defense attorney, but what he needed more was a fair judge.

Galt feels some sympathy for the prosecutors, who were faced with trying to create a case when they had none, all because of race pimps Obama and Sharpton.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941998 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Show me how you do it son.
I'd like to see how an expert does it.
"A Bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush"

--- Yeah The Younger

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#941999 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got 30 to 1 that you never had sex with a human.
"shinning electr0n"
"leoasampleanus's" only sex consists of what her finger can provide.
Peace

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942000 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman will be a very rich man once he gets done with his lawsuit against MSNBC and the Lame Stream Media... Go George!!!
It's the culture...
"In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States."

"During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akreís claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so."

Republican mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.

http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/ar...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942001 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Show me how you do it son.
I'd like to see how an expert does it.
The eyes are useless when your mind is blind with idiot Gilligan.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942002 Jul 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States."
"During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akreís claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so."
Republican mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.
http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/ar...
This Not Fox News...

George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain'

George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."

The suit, filed this afternoon, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."

An NBC News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.

The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...

Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and your leftwing hate party...

liberals are... As Lenin said: "Useful idiots"....

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#942003 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
As if you and other Obamabots really want to help Republicans win elections.
Republicans do need help on 'winning elections'.They'll never win one on their own because they don't have the 'Big Tent' civic inclusiveness like they once did. Republicans gave that up for the deep pockets of Corporate America and lost the country.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942004 Jul 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"In February 2003, a Florida Court of Appeals unanimously agreed with an assertion by FOX News that there is no rule against distorting or falsifying the news in the United States."
"During their appeal, FOX asserted that there are no written rules against distorting news in the media. They argued that, under the First Amendment, broadcasters have the right to lie or deliberately distort news reports on public airwaves. Fox attorneys did not dispute Akreís claim that they pressured her to broadcast a false story, they simply maintained that it was their right to do so."
Republican mantra: Do as we say, not as we do.
http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stories/ar...
If America burns because of the Zimmerman trial, NBC Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain, MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and YOUR racist leftwing hate party will pay and be responsible...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942005 Jul 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans do need help on 'winning elections'.They'll never win one on their own because they don't have the 'Big Tent' civic inclusiveness like they once did. Republicans gave that up for the deep pockets of Corporate America and lost the country.
The implosion of ObamaKKKare will sink the DemoKKKrats in 2014.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942006 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If America burns because of the Zimmerman trial, NBC Portraying Zimmerman as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain, MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and YOUR racist leftwing hate party will pay and be responsible...
It's the culture...
Obama and the media will blame George Bush for any race riots.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#942007 Jul 10, 2013
The Most Oppressive Regimes Want to Sit on Human Rights Council of UN

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/07/10/rogue...

Obama Supporters Sign Petition to Repeal the BILL OF RIGHTS to Support the usurper

http://captainobvioussays.newsvine.com/_news/...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#942008 Jul 10, 2013
Hate Crime?

Gay Agenda Moving to Boycott Movies Written and Directed by People Who Do Not Support Gays -

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-...

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#942009 Jul 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans do need help on 'winning elections'.They'll never win one on their own because they don't have the 'Big Tent' civic inclusiveness like they once did. Republicans gave that up for the deep pockets of Corporate America and lost the country.
Hehe...

You are like an old senile horse that left the barn with a broken leg, mentally.

You've left the ranch.

30 of 50 states have Republican Governors, old moron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_current_...

Your "lost" is a long way off, unless of course you are talking about yourself, Old Goober!

Hehe...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
check out this chicago video 3 min KingThad 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min Frijoles 68,966
Amy 8-29 35 min Kuuipo 13
VIDEO: Nuclear Putin Says Donít Mess With Russia 51 min Infowars 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min edogxxx 97,929
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min SpaceBlues 46,307
The LIE behind the LYNCH MOB 1 hr Balance or article 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,366
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••