Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#942013 Jul 10, 2013
Tawana Brawley wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama's "transformation of America" in action:
Broward County, Florida law enforcement is gearing up for the Zimmerman verdict.
Big Al Sharpton has already purchased his ticket and bullhorn.
MSNBC is polishing a script blaming an acquittal verdict and subsequent riots on "white racism".
----

'They' want riots so bad and pushing racism is an age old tool...
Chow

Jackson, OH

#942014 Jul 10, 2013
Barack Osama!
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#942015 Jul 10, 2013
Woman Being Abused by Husband Fires Warning Shots in the House and Gets 20 Years in Prison

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57433184/...

Meanwhile -

Judge Releases Sex Predator from US Prison System Who Raped More than 40 Women

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/10/los-ange...
Simon and Schuster Inc

Waynesboro, MS

#942016 Jul 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
----
'They' want riots so bad and pushing racism is an age old tool...
When you say "They", do you mean the "JEWISH OWNED MEDIA"? Hint: Black and white tension.
"Divide and Rule"
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#942017 Jul 10, 2013
Is there a conspiracy to label Americans with a mental illness in order to disarm them?

Obama to "Tweak" Health Privacy Laws to Disarm Americans

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/obama-to-...

Psychiatry goes insane: Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038322_DSM-5_psych...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#942018 Jul 10, 2013
Is that the best post ever?

Ha ha ha ha! LOL!

REPUBLICAN LOSERS SCCKKK THAT BAD!
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Who pays to hear Bush speak?
Or Cheney?
Or Dumbsfeld?

NOBODY!
IT'S LIKE THEY DON'T EXIST.

Never in the news, never sought out.

President Clinton?

Paid millions to speak all over the world and here at home!
THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!

President Obama?
He will break all speaking fees ever when he finishes this term?
THE WHOLE WORLD LOVES THIS DEMOCRAT!

Republicans who ruin the country again and again?
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
JUST FFFCCCKKKK OOOFFFFFFF!
Truth Hunter

El Monte, CA

#942019 Jul 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Hate Crime?
Gay Agenda Moving to Boycott Movies Written and Directed by People Who Do Not Support Gays -
http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-...
Aren't you glad everyone and anyone has the right to boycott anything they dislike?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#942020 Jul 10, 2013
Would you pay two cents to hear Romney speak?

No.

Me either!

Name a republican worth squat?

They are less than squat.

Squat is their big brother.

They look up to squat and say wow!

Old white republican men passing laws against women and what?

V A G I N A S.

Bigtime losers!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#942022 Jul 10, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Is that the best post ever?
Ha ha ha ha! LOL!
REPUBLICAN LOSERS SCCKKK THAT BAD!
<quoted text>
If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee. If you were my wife I would drink it...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#942023 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee. If you were my wife I would drink it...
It's the culture...
My favorite part:

"Republicans who ruin the country again and again:

JUST FFFCCCKKK OFFFFF!

NOBODY LIKES YOU!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#942024 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The implosion of ObamaKKKare will sink the DemoKKKrats in 2014.
The GOP already sunk their boat for 2014 by not doing a thing except calling for a non-binding 37th vote on repealing Obamacare. Voters will remember Republicans who haven't done a thing to help the economic recovery , veterans, small businesses, public school children , women , or minorities ;except the minority of the wealthiest 1 %. And vote every GOPer out of office!
proud2bwhite

Brunswick, OH

#942025 Jul 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, even if the numbers you present are correct, what's more 17% of 74% or, 65% of 13%? You do the math. And that doesn't speak apon racism targeting blacks as far as hiring. Can't say the same as far ass blacks hiring whites because they're not in that position. For you to imply that both blacks & whites are playing on the same playing field is just dumb.
Anyway, you totally ignored the part about Americas population has outgrown it's available jobs so, like I said, " what exactly do you suppose happens to the unlucky one that try but, for the sake of God, can't get a job? And who do you think you are that you think they can weed out the needy from the mothers?
there are jobs ,ask the 20 million unskilled wetbacks working here that our own people could be doing but won't because they can live free off the backs of others who are forced to support them. Want to end poverty.stop people that can't aford to raise and care for children to stop haveing children.as for your racist ignorance save that for the panther get togethers ,there's enough real problems to go around without makeing up more.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#942026 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Martial Law for Chicago?
CHICAGO, Ill.(IRN)- Gun violence in Chicago is so severe that a state lawmaker wants state police and the National Guard to assist the local cops.
State Rep. Monique Davis (D-Chicago) is making the request.
“I am requesting with this press conference that Gov. Patrick Quinn order the Illinois National Guard (and) the Illinois State Police (to) come to Chicago and work with our mayor Ron (sic) Emanuel to provide safety for the children, especially,” she said at a news conference in Springfield.
Other state lawmakers accompanied Davis to recognize the severity of the problem, and the extent to which it carries beyond Chicago’s troubled neighborhoods to the entire city and other parts of the state, but not necessarily to concur with her solution.
Over the holiday weekend, 74 people were shot and 12 killed in Chicago, and Davis says the police don’t have the manpower to make arrests.
Ill. Rep Requests National Guard Help Stop Chicago Violence

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/07/10/ill-re...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#942027 Jul 10, 2013
This is how crazy things are.

Tsarnaev, the Boston bomber, scribbled on the boat where he was found, "The U.S. Government is killing our innocent civilians. I can't stand to see such evil go unpunished. We Muslims are one body, you hurt one you hurt us all."

Never crossed his mind that Muslims killed 3000 of our innocent civilians first.

And there are actually people who sympathize with him - all of them liberals.
Truth Hunter

United States

#942028 Jul 10, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
My favorite part:
"Republicans who ruin the country again and again:
JUST FFFCCCKKK OFFFFF!
NOBODY LIKES YOU!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOOOOOOOOO TRUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
IT'S BECAUSE IT'S BEEN THE CULTURE.
proud2bwhite

Brunswick, OH

#942029 Jul 10, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey racist loser!
F U
<quoted text>
just wondering , will you be burning down the hood you live in or stealing tv's and stuff after zimmerman walks free?
LCN Llin

United States

#942030 Jul 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
He's already been "mistreated" enuf!
The prosecution PROVED his was a 'case of SELF DEFENSE ...
He did NOT have to SAY a word!
Let the Jury decide

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942032 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>This Not Fox News...
George Zimmerman Sues NBC for Portraying Him as a 'Racist and Predatory Villain'
George Zimmerman, the man facing second-degree murder charges in one of the most racially charged and controversial cases in recent memory is seeking damages against NBC for portraying him as a "racist and predatory villain."
The suit, filed this afternoon, claims, "NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy, but as an opportunity to increase ratings."
An NBC News spokeswoman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
The suit claims the network pounced on the story in large part to help aid the ailing ratings of its morning program, "The Today Show." It centers around "manipulated" exchanges between George Zimmerman and a non-emergency dispatcher shortly before unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin was shot and killed. The audio aired a few times on several NBC platforms beginning March 19.
The suit blames NBC in large part for the media frenzy surrounding the case and hostilities against Zimmerman.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-sue...
Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and your leftwing hate party...
liberals are... As Lenin said: "Useful idiots"....
It's the culture...
First of all, let's clarify that "racist and predatory villain" was the description that Zimmerman's attorneys chose to use in their complaint against NBC. Those terms were never spoken by anyone in the media.

In order to win this lawsuit against NBC, Zimmerman's attorneys would have to prove not only that NBC executives and reporters maliciously edited the 911 tape to make Zimmerman appear racist but that it "destroyed" his reputation. I just don't believe he can prove his case.

Zimmerman's reputation was destroyed long before the airing of the tape. He had already received death threats. Heck, the Christian Science Monitor was the first to report that the shooting was a "racially motivated murder" and the "racial ephilet" controversy was a media frenzy before NBC aired excerpts of the tape.

Here is the "Defendants Motion to Stay Proceedings" filed in February, 2013. I think if you read it, you will see Zimmerman doesn't have a case.

If Zimmerman can make his claim stick, good for him. I'd love to see the media reined in. When you have an organization like Faux News claiming it has a "right" to fabricate the news...something is terribly wrong.

http://tmwarriors.files.wordpress.com/2013/03...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#942033 Jul 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Is there a conspiracy to label Americans with a mental illness in order to disarm them?
Obama to "Tweak" Health Privacy Laws to Disarm Americans
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/07/obama-to-...
Psychiatry goes insane: Every human emotion now classified as a mental disorder in new psychiatric manual DSM-5
Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/038322_DSM-5_psych...
"Patriot" modern definition:

Someone who blindly follows the radical elements within a political party and lacks the ability to think and reason for himself.(A terrorist is considered a patriot by his own people.)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#942034 Jul 10, 2013
Tawana Brawley wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama's "transformation of America" in action:
Broward County, Florida law enforcement is gearing up for the Zimmerman verdict.
Big Al Sharpton has already purchased his ticket and bullhorn.
MSNBC is polishing a script blaming an acquittal verdict and subsequent riots on "white racism".
Rachel Jeantel is race pimp Sharpton's latest Tawana Brawley, a borderline-retarded black girl used for publicity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 28 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 57 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr Mandela 68,666
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]