Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,277)

Showing posts 865,521 - 865,540 of1,033,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You desperately need to brush up on history and European elective processes.
Failing that, you should just sit down and place your head between your legs.
Thank You.
lol! Don't bother brushing up on history.

It won't change anything for you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing is like the leaking toilet tank that runs on forever but you eventually get used to the background noise....
....until it gets fixed.
.. as you casually walk over a ledge.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Arnold Rothstein wrote:
Uploaded on Jul 3, 2006
Israeli Spying - Part 2 of 4
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shhhh! Cons don't like it when you point out the truth!
Mickey Cohen

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Published on Jun 14, 2013

BigJewSpyMachine
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn! You're still here posting half-truths.
Are you confined to a wheel chair and can't leave your PC?

What else can you say?

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

I suspect not. Going through life liberal, ignorant and hopeless is an awful way to wind down your existence, Tenzing.
you are lost child.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

What is this fascination on Hitler’s election? If you must know; The party's rise to power was rapid. Before the economic depression struck, the Nazis were practically unknown, winning only 3 percent of the vote to the Reichstag (German parliament) in elections in 1924. In the 1932 elections, the Nazis won 33 percent of the votes, more than any other party. In January 1933 Hitler was appointed chancellor, the head of the German government, and many Germans believed that they had found a savior for their nation
Germans failed to see their Tea Party was not their saviors after all.
Time to paint ourselves as the Indians of 1773 and run down to the voting booths this 2014 and cast out the Tea. Out unto the waters of political oblivion. Republicans of sound mind and integrity will help us in that endeavor.
Senator Susan Collins {R Traditionalist} of Main,“finds it baffling that it’s a small minority of our caucus, that is holding up going to conference, when our party for years, has argued that we need to have a budget. Without a House conference we can’t possibly complete action on it.”
Senator Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida argues that we should continue to support the ideology that ONE Senator can have the power to hold the USA Hostage and Ransom it off to what that Senator desires.
Democrats counter with the need of raising the debt ceiling to cover the cost of the Congresses’ expenditures. Republicans inability to produce a bill for a budget, mandates this process of hand to mouth budgeting scenarios. Ideologies of the Tea Party pirates lurking in the shadows .“Our Way Or The Highway reverberating through our Congressional Sacred Hallways.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

America has worn through many cloaks through its history. Foreigners looked out over their seas, oceans and deserts to the promise land of America. Vast ranges of land to be consumed for mere pittance and hard labor. Blood of the martyrs of the revolution which nourished the first sprouts of Liberty, Opportunity, Justice, and the pursuit of Happiness, within this land so blessed, will not soon fade into the night. Nor as the future martyr’s for this ambitious goal be forgotten.
Blood of these revolutionary martyr’s for freedom was not enough. Less than a century later Abraham Lincoln relieved President Buchanan with 11 states in secession seeking to divide the nation into separate independent nation states. Much as in ancient Greece with their city state. Defeat was inevitable by larger unified organizations.
Abe realized the desperate seriousness to our USA’s chances for this young nation to survive was at hand. March 4th 1861 Lincoln steps up to the helm declaring that these 11 states will not survive nor would this nation without unity of all. Greatest loss of American blood, in all of its history was once again demanded in nourishing our goals for freedom and liberty.
Less than ½ a century {1901 to 1909} latter, Ruff Riding Teddy with his big stick picks up the gauntlet to break up those that sought to destroy our democracy through their greed. Siphoning the wealth to a few and returning increasing poverty to the citizens of America.
A little over a century latter, the flower children {1965 to 1975} demonstrated warning the nation of the increasing inequality that existed within USA’s administrations. Less than a ½ a century 2010 USA is once again demonstrated, warning of the inequality in our laborers productivity distributions to the 1% of our nation and providing ever increasing poverty.
The Haves and Haves not is an old fixture of inequality, dating back to the origins of our species. Inequality being the dominating purpose of disputes of tribes, cities, states, and nations. Micro symptom of recessions’ and depressions’ is exhibited by those infected with an imbalance to inequality.
Science has evolved away from suppositious studies, to observing emerging facts through the language of the Universe,{mathematics}. With this key, multi opportunities have come to be realized and identified. This same key to awakening our various curiosities of nature has been turned inward to discover the fundamental flaws to our inability to grasp the cherished Grail of Humanity for Peace. Inequality unregulated is now the most wanted villain in all of the histories’ of humanity.
A cancerous growth that must first be contained with treatments, until a cure can be found. Presently science with less obstructive forces shackling their progress will some day discover that cure. Until then we must preserve and seek the strict containment to our inequality’s cancerous growth.
Bernard Forand

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Which party is the party to attend? Lets put them to the numbers and go back 80 years and see how they measure up.
A mathematical investigation was produced by the statisticians Pedro Santa Clara and Rossen Valkanov that exposes the superior performance of the stock markets under democrats. That this is but one example of the democrat’s superiority, as there are more.
Their study encompasses 80 years. Study demonstrates systematically and positively surprised by democratic policies. Comparing the stewardship of the two parties. They calculated each economic indicator as an “annual average” during the democrats and republicans of their economic stewardship of their 40 years each. Turns out to be a landslide for democrats providing beneficial returns to the nation. One example; Democrat’s presided over a very respectable average annual compound return of 9.60% during their 40 years where in as republicans averaged a dismal 0.58%.
Consider this; a 401K plan invested in stocks and had a value of $100,000 at the beginning of the 40 years. Democrats would accumulate in compound interest $ 3,912,210 where in as republicans would only produce $126,027 . Another example; “IF” an employee were to invest $5,000 per year into their 401K for 40 years in a democratic stewardship the employee would have $1,985,526 in the bank. Where as the republican would produce a dismal $224,375.
That republicans advocate that they are good for businesses is false as compared to the democrats
Another interesting fact emerges within the statistical study. The income gap between the 99% and the top 1% has widened considerably under republicans. Averaging .49% as compared to the democrat’s .41% That is to say under republicans the income gap in 40 years, widened by 19.6% and narrowed 16.4%. Resulting in a 36% difference.
LOL on debt republicans increased debt by 2.5 times greater than that of the democrats. Republicans $7.1 Trillion vs. the democrats $2.8 Trillion.
GOP’s Self-Proclamation for economic dominance; in fact it is a misnomer to call the GOP a fiscal responsible party and or a smaller government, when in fact the contrary is true.
Obama’s administration indicates he sought the great leaders on these issue. Eccles and FDR, Clinton and O’Neill to do what is most productive for our nation.
Now pass on this one small example of the fallacies of the republican’s erroneous policies and deceptions..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the person still mumbling about the harsh requirements of the Texas law but cannot come up with a logical reason why they are so.
I agree Hitler came in second in the election but the President elect had to form a coalition with Hitler to get the majority and it was not by chance that Hitler was given chancellor which apparently had the majority of the power.
Are you attempting to say that IF Hitler's party did not hold the majority of seats in parliament that he would have been chancellor anyway.
They didn't hold a majority they had a plurality, that's why Hindenburg had to form a coalition government.

I don't expect you to understand a word of that.
Democratic USA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You do a lot of ASSuming. I do not demonize homosexuals or lesbians. There actions in the privacy of their bedrooms is there business, not mine.

Good Thinking Boy, Good Thinking.

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a number of gay friends, I have been to their homes and they to mine. I will admit I am not a proponent of gay marriage. In this country it is not against the law to be for same sex marriage.
Peace
KMA
you have every right to support or opposse ssm, that's why we have the right to be behind closed doors with any adult partner of your choice, male/female, this is america, the land of the free.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I agree L.
There needs to be MASSIVE deportation of them from OUR Country and borders CLOSED!
Along WITH all their sympathizers!
LOOK at THIS:
Obama: Islam is Part of the Fabric of Our Nation
President Obama released a statement today marking the start of Ramadan. The president said Ramadan “reminds us that Islam is part of the fabric of our nation.”
Following, is the president’s statement:
“On behalf of the American people, Michelle and I extend our warmest wishes to Muslim Americans and Muslims around the world at the start of Ramadan. For Muslims, Ramadan is a time of fasting, prayer, and reflection; a time of joy and celebration. It’s a time to cherish family, friends, and neighbors, and to help those in need.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
he NEEDS to GO with them!
How about his quote you insufferable twit?
"Over the past month, Muslims have fasted, taking no food or water during daylight hours, in order to refocus their minds on faith and redirect their hearts to charity. Muslims worldwide have stretched out a hand of mercy to those in need. Charity tables at which the poor can break their fast line the streets of cities and towns. And gifts of food and clothing and money are distributed to ensure that all share in God's abundance. Muslims often invite members of other families to their evening iftar meals, demonstrating a spirit of tolerance."
President George W Bush on Eid Al-Fitr The Islamic Center of Washington, D.C. December 5, 2002.
But thank you for showing once again what an ignorant bigot you are.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

New scandal for Obama, who promised transparency.

Bin Laden raid file moved without following proper protocol.

Half-truth Democrats & corrupt Liberal media will bury this story for sure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans in the Senate did not do this!
...<looking for the "bullshit" judge-it....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Here's the guy who thinks Sweden is "Doing just fine" while they were having their 5th day of rioting:
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about his quote you insufferable twit?
"Over the past month, Muslims have fasted, taking no food or water during daylight hours, in order to refocus their minds on faith and redirect their hearts to charity. Muslims worldwide have stretched out a hand of mercy to those in need. Charity tables at which the poor can break their fast line the streets of cities and towns. And gifts of food and clothing and money are distributed to ensure that all share in God's abundance. Muslims often invite members of other families to their evening iftar meals, demonstrating a spirit of tolerance."
President George W Bush on Eid Al-Fitr The Islamic Center of Washington, D.C. December 5, 2002.
But thank you for showing once again what an ignorant bigot you are.
Then he calls others ignorant. Typical Obama voter for sure!

How's your son DUH-Pont?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Most all that I have ever know that wear clothes with patches all over are your basic wannabes and without doubt you are the perfect example. Old Walter Mitty himself. Pathetic little man.
You don't get out much, do you?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon (D) vetoed legislation Friday that would have annulled federal gun laws in the state and made it a crime for federal agents to enforce decades-old gun laws or for anyone to publish the names of gun owners, the Springfield News-Leader reported.
Nixon outlined how House Bill 436 would have violated the Constitution and the First Amendment in his veto message and accused the legislature of returning to Civil-War-era nullification.
"By seeking to declare certain federal acts null and void,(House Bill 436) seeks to turn the hierarchy of our national framework of laws on its head in clear violation of Article VI of the U.S. Constitution,” Nixon wrote, as quoted by the News-Leader.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
Democrats don't enforce existing gun-control laws in their own districts, idiot.
Now, just what kind of a fool do you think would actually believe Democrats intend to enforce any new gun-control law in their own districts?

"This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding."

So, just what do you do when a law contradicts the Constitution?
What do you do when a treaty contradicts the Constitution?

Do you arbitrarily remove "This Constitution" from the text of the Constitution?

No. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved without ANOTHER war to institute a limited government with adherence to the Constitution. Obviously, this administration believes they will have to fight a war with the American people who believe in the Constitution.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
Wendy Davis is on the road to becoming the next Texas Governor!"There were over 5,000 men and women in attendance on a very hot business day at the Texas State Capitol to listen to state Sen. Wendy Davis. The crowd was 10 times greater than what was expected. Women (and men) in Texas have finally reached the critical mass, the self-sustaining nature that will be required to change the Taliban nature of Texas politics. While the women of Texas have been organizing and mobilizing for some time to reclaim their dignity in a state that treats them like property or at best indentured servants, Wendy Davis has become the symbol, the encapsulation of said frustration."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/07/02/1220... #
Hooray for Texas! YeeHaw!
And that explains why the Demcrats support the Taliban and Muslim Brotherhood, and every other medieval muslim ideology that commands women be kept as sexual slaves.

How about you ask all the women in Texas if they want their genetalia mutilated?

By the way, the Dailykos is a communist propaganda rag. Everything in it is communist propaganda. To communists, truth is not necessarily a statement of fact. It is what is convenient for the communists.
I suppose we're going to have to deal with the communists here like we dealt with them in Vietnam.
Tighten your chinstrap, dufus.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF did Palestinian suicide bombers attacking Israel have to do with 9-11 or Al Qaeda?
NOTHING
Nothing but an excuse y right whiners utilize to defend Bush lying to go to war about oil & get 4000 soldiers killed.
How pathetic can you get?
Ok, dufus...
It's 9/12.
You're the president.
What do you do? Do you:

1) Surrender to the muslim jihad? or;
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? or;
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result? or;
4) You do something different.

If you choose 4) You do something different, what do you do?

... well, dumbass?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

North Texas wrote:
Doesn't anyone here have jobs or is this strictly a retirement community?
Have you read any of the posts from waxman or DBWriter? Would you hire any of these right wing mental cases? How could they hold down a job, they need help crossing the street.

“NuculurNUTsurpri Zed=WAXMAN”

Since: Feb 13

FROM CT. to JUDGE YOUR POSTS!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!

As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!

I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.

Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)

Most sincerely, Waxman!!

And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me! A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our "Teabagging" friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!!

Join me!! I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!

PLEASE join me!

Warm and sincerest hugs!!! "Waxman"

PS, another sockpuppet has come forth!! I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!

As you all can see I have been up all night into the wee small hours maniacally judging your posts and chit-chatting back and forth to myself using many of my favorite sockpuppets!! A "labor of love" though tiring!! I had to change my depends three times last night but it was worth every diaper as it was challenging and exciting!!

I and most of my sockpuppets will be on board all day today making idiotic and mentally deranged comments, the sole pupose being to harass and feebly attempt to insult the legitimate posters who use this forum. I will also be juding your posts all day. I plan to be here for the entire day and night with my sockpuppets so get ready for an all out judgit blowout shitshow!!!! Please JOIN in!! I will give you a head start if needed.

Just remember, double up on the depends!!!! I try and eat foods that are constipating to give me that extra edge I need for marathon judging competitions.(my secret is cheese and double strength depends, try it!!!)

Most sincerely, Waxman!!

And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me! A quick reminder!!!!!!!! I run scripts when judging as they allow me a huge advantage when it comes to judging the posts! I realize it's cheating but it makes me feel so much better about our team losing the election!! The judgits to me are like a consolation prize when I think about how badly our "Teabagging" friends are doing right now. I delude myself with them and try to convince myself we are winning!!!

Join me!! I enjoy spending the day here giving out judgits to anyone who doesn't agree with me and I like to think I have full control of this thread!!! I consider it "mine"!!!!!!

PLEASE join me!

Warm and sincerest hugs!!!

PS, another one of my wonderful sockpuppets has come forth. He calls himself "Weiner-Holder 2016".

Please my dear friends, show him some Topix Love!!

Not telling my doctors about this one!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 865,521 - 865,540 of1,033,694
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 19 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 27 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 47,054
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••