Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,521 - 865,540 of 1,078,985 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million babies is the ultimate war on children you deranged moron, not just some strawman argument you have lying over protecting children's rights you baby killer..
It's the culture...
Tracy and Sybrina Martin didn't kill their baby, Jorge Flabby Reruvajew, with a gun to make up for his lack of a dick, did. Who killed Mary Tillman's baby? Think that might have Dick Cheney and the rest of you fools who worship his evil...As I was telling Fenny Bate recently, make sure you tell him just how much you admire him when y'all get to hell.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Tracy and Sybrina Martin didn't kill their baby, Jorge Flabby Reruvajew, with a gun to make up for his lack of a dick, did. Who killed Mary Tillman's baby? Think that might have Dick Cheney and the rest of you fools who worship his evil...As I was telling Fenny Bate recently, make sure you tell him just how much you admire him when y'all get to hell.
12 Blacks Killed, At Least 62 Blacks Wounded In Gun Violence Over July 4th Weekend

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/08/chic...

Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster...

It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Mitt Romney will headline a fundraiser for the New Hampshire Republican Party next month, in what is believe to be his first political fundraiser since last year's presidential campaign, WMUR reports.
Mitt is back for 2016 and 2020

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs .... because, as I said in my earlier post, these people don't qualify for the technical jobs we have to give out a mountain of H1b visas for.
You need to work on your reading and comprehension of the English language.
I also said anyone who says an economy with more people on welfare than working in the economy is a healthy economy is an idiot.
It appears you're making the claim that there are 30 million jobs filled by illegal aliens. Why aren't your wealthy Republican friends that hired these people fined or put in jail? Certainly you agree that the vast majority of the people that hire these illegals are right wingers, don't you?
O no he didnt

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Put. A. Pic. Of. A. Nero. On. The. Screen. And. Nj raider. 1. Says. He. Made. It as. Nas. Said. F. Jay. Z.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Were that the case, I can guarantee you I would have strangled your little milk sucking mutant first. Btw, I'll give you 5 to 1 odds I'll outlive your milky white, ginger azz......:-)
I'm still a healthy 37, and you're still John McCain's older, grumpier brother...wanta' revive those odds, Killer?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Crude oil climbs above $105 per barrel.
Four words: Wall Street futures traders
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you're making the claim that there are 30 million jobs filled by illegal aliens. Why aren't your wealthy Republican friends that hired these people fined or put in jail? Certainly you agree that the vast majority of the people that hire these illegals are right wingers, don't you?
Lazy Ignorant Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, illegal aliens, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks, Bush

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>We already know you're a deer in headlights son.
You are a dog chasing cars and burn you lips on the tailpipes.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>America is lucky.
It could have been far, far worse.
Yeah could have been elected.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Fenton=Waxman! One colossal loser, two times! Lmao.
Addison, IL

It's the culture...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Not Surprized wrote:
Fenton=Waxman! One colossal loser, two times! Lmao.
I'm done talkin' to the riff raff that's here, but speaking of odds, I've got 30 to 1 that neither FloDUH or Fenny Bate ever had sex with the lights one, all their clothes off, or someone else of either gender in the room.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Lazy Ignorant Ghetto Folks Who Blame Whites, illegal aliens, Uncle Tom's, Stupid Blacks, Bush
It's the culture...
Blame?

Democrats kicked the crapppp out of your losers!

The majority of the USA: ffccckkkk u Republicans!
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

He was the invisible man of the 2012 campaign, not to mention most of President Barack Obama’s first term.

Yet in recent weeks, former President George W. Bush is having a resurgence: He’s speaking out on immigration reform and AIDS in Africa and gingerly addressing the gay marriage debate.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans want to allow the poor to work themselves out of poverty.
Democrats support programs that will keep the poor in poverty, but alive (barely) and voting.
Using public taxes to buy votes is the Hallmark of the Magic Negro and Liberals in general.

That's why the Tea Party emerged.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck again...
Let me guess. They quote "high level sources" and "senior officials" and all sorts of other "sources" that may or may not exist, right?
How about you look at the actual goddam document, dupe.
"Court ordered inactive status" written in the record means Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from the state of Illinois if she tries to move to another state and scam insurance companies from there after being busted in Illinois.
Factcheck is well researched and true. Funny how you wingnuts use it when it backs your crap up!! LOL

The document you refer to is a fake. As are you, motorscooter greasemonkey.

You use a right wingnut blog for your info. Proven lies all.

Your document is as fradulent as your birfer beliefs. Funny how most Americans see right through your stupidity and lies. Proven by Obama's re-election, which has fried your tiny brain.

Besides, what does Michelle have to do with anything?? She isn't an elected official.

All you prove is your rampant racism and hatred.

Too bad your white boy got his ass kicked by a black man.

Is that what's really bothering you, bunky??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you stupid idiot..
Get all the idiots and fools on your side and you can be elected to anything you deranged nitwit...
It's the culture..
Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey racist loser!

F U

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Using public taxes to buy votes is the Hallmark of the Magic Negro and Liberals in general.
That's why the Tea Party emerged.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Here is the last 17 hours of no-life Shinning moron. I dare you to find anything worth reading in any of his 34,500 piles of sh*t:

Yeah could have been elected. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....(5 min ago | post #941887)
CHICAGO, IL
You are a dog chasing cars and burn you lips on the tailpipes.(5 min ago | post #941886)
CHICAGO, IL
Define those Republican actions. Define "the poor". It ain't what it used to be:](16 hrs ago | post #941350)
CHICAGO, IL
You are about as white as used bathroom tissue.(16 hrs ago | post #941347)
CHICAGO, IL
Don't say 'steam'. Sounds too close to 'hot air'. Instead, say something like 'my Lithium Ion Battery needs a recharge' or 'my renewable energy needs renewing':](17 hrs ago | post #941345)
CHICAGO, IL
Abortion - This Century's Holocaust (17 hrs ago | post #941344)
CHICAGO, IL
With oodles of Student Loan money and endless halls, campuses and academic resources, we end up with degreed butt-heads who don't know how many States there are inside of the United States of America. Some don't know they have to pay back a 'loan' and try to wiggle out of it. These are the Magic Negro fans marching forward with their heads up their pubic cavities. With no faces showning, they look like the cast from Drone Wars.(17 hrs ago | post #941343)
CHICAGO, IL
Because he feared that George was going to steal his Skittles. Them's fightin' words, eh(steal my Skittles)?(17 hrs ago | post #941339)
CHICAGO, IL
And he's chock-full of that white stuff, too.(17 hrs ago | post #941337)
CHICAGO, IL
Liberals have long engaged in behaviors that view Life as being cheap. This constant din of disregard for Life has now seeped into the national consciousness so deeply that the Kermit Gosnells of this land are growing by leaps and bounds. Girls will drop an infant in a HS restroom, stuff it into the wastebasket and then go back onto the Prom dance floor without blinking an eye. It's her right. Its her body, dammit. This is the Magic Negro's Hope & Change Bullsh it. No hope for the unborn and let's not change that ever.(17 hrs ago | post #941335)
CHICAGO, IL
Killing the Goose that laid the Golden Egg has never been a concern for Liberals. That's why we're running out of eggs and geese today.(17 hrs ago | post #941329)
CHICAGO, IL
The unthinking citizen is the Magic Negro's biggest fan. And, sadly, a majority.(17 hrs ago | post #941326)
CHICAGO, IL
The Magic Negro has been nothing but a Cow on the Freeway at Rush Hour and yet the Liberal Media insists on trying to make him into a Formula One. A Cow wearing Goggles, a Safety Helmet and Flame Retardant Clothing is something out of Mad Magazine:](17 hrs ago | post #941325)
CHICAGO, IL
A half-loaf is better than none but you've only got the heel, baby. And a Hot Dog Bun:](18 hrs ago | post #941323)
CHICAGO, IL
The only thing capable of kissing your double-wide would be either a Diesel Locomotive or a cross-eyed Nigerian Spear Chucker.(18 hrs ago | post #941322)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Thread mental case:
<quoted text>
We know what you are!! You're Waxturd's Ivy League educated son!!

Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Saving Catholic Schools 5 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 22 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guy 174,508
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 67,894
In a WAR between RUSSIA and GLOBALISTS, I'm "RO... 2 hr SnuffAGlobalist 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••