Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#941903 Jul 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember your little spaz episode on here yesterday? Very amusing.
Poor little doggie. Still chasing any bone I throw your way. LOL

I took your bullshit down in 15 minutes and left you bleeding..........from there, your projection takes over and you whine again!!

Too bad you can't keep up. Maybe try less beer before you come here with Dave's photo and prove how you envy him.

Tell us again about your criminal gangbanger son!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941904 Jul 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Bill Would Block Federal Funding To Schools That Ban Imaginary Guns
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
sigh
Suicide is the only method open to your being taken serious, boy:]

You live on Baloney.

You are what you eat.

Location hidden

#941905 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Look you root smoocher, you niywits are the party of gays, gay marriage and marrying your gerbil. Don't try to rope us into your gay pride parade.
The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be nitwit is who you do pork puffer...
When all else fails... nuculur option gets into jis fetal position, breast feeding on George Bush and then proceeds to suck Dick Cheney...
It's the culture...
And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney, Waxturd puppet.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941906 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We know what you are!! You're Waxturd's Ivy League educated son!!
Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.
You idiot still blaming and breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell.

LMFAO...You dumbass idiot...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#941907 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to explain how a computer-generated signature got on the so-called "birth certificate" on the White House website? We could just start there.
I've got an idea. How about submitting that birth certificate as evidence. That would solve everything. For some reason, most likely because it would be a felony, Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid submitting that fraudulent document as evidence in any court room.
I often tell my wife we'll trade Obama for Putin. Man, does that bring the house down with laughter. Like they want someone the entire world sees as an ignorant buffoon.
Well, I've got a KGB assassin meeting to go to.
Before I go, how about you tell us why Obama lied for two weeks after the Benghazi attack covering up an Al Qaeda attack.
Then you can give us any reason why we should be in "talks" with the Taliban other than to sabotage the Karzai government.
Then you can give us an update on Janet Napolitano's preparation for a large-scale war with the American people.
Then you can explain Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels.
Then you can tell us about why the Muslim Brotherhood is in the White House every day when they're being tossed out on their asses in every government in the Arab world.
Then you can explain to us the benefit of giving every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the US without scrutiny.
Then you can explain to us why Obama wants to give weapons to Al Qaeda.
.... I could go on for pages here....
This should be enough homework for you.
Is your wife living with you under the bridge?? LOL

As for the rest, just more of your tinfoil hat lies and racism.

All you birfers havbe been debunked time and again. How's Orly, your Russian Communist idol doing??

Explaining things to you is much like talking to a rock. But the rock's smarter than you.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell us again how your so specialized in the oil industry that everyone with your skills live under the same bridge!!

Yes, I remember well how you tried to impress Carol with your line of pure bullshit, along with the photo of the model at a bike event.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941908 Jul 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
“Democratic Senators Tell White House Of Concerns About Health Care Law Rollout”
The New York Times
4/26/13
Democrats Expressed Their Displeasure Of How Obama “Was Carrying Out The Health Care Law” And That They May “Pay A Political Price” For ObamaCare.
Democratic senators, at a caucus meeting with White House officials, expressed concerns on Thursday about how the Obama administration was carrying out the health care law they adopted three years ago. Democrats in both houses of Congress said some members of their party were getting nervous that they could pay a political price if the rollout of the law was messy or if premiums went up significantly.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/politics...
Let them pay. They deserve it.

Let the Magic Negro hang them all from the tallest minaret.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941909 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose on your planet a constitutionalist is a right-wing extremist.
Here, communists are extremists. Muslim terrorists are extremists. Democrats that commit mass murder are extremists.
But, here, it gets confusing because those that hold to the very liberal ideas written in the Constitution are called conservatives, and those who promote government by dictator whim without individual rights are called "liberal".
I can see why you're so confused... which most people interpret as fullofshit...., son.))))
lol! Oh no son! We have constitutionalists here on earth! In fact, it's endearing to the liberals. It's the right wing crazies who claim to want to protect it who dare want to 'adjust' it to their philosophy in order to protect it.

I've heard tell of communists being bad. The only problem is, the little idiot just couldn't define if the leader was bad, or if the system was bad. He just sort of fell silent... I assume because he had no facts to back his ludicrous claims.

We've had right wing mass murders here too. One was Hitler. He put many people to death while accepting birthday congratulations and even worked with the Church for the benefit of his government. Amazing and depressing to watch. And a fearful dictator he was too!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941910 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the coward he is.
Only guilty killers won't take the stand. A proven fact.
Zimmerman's mountain of attorney's will own both MSNBC, Race Cop Al Shapton and your racist leftwing nut hate party...

It's the culture..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941911 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOUISMTO (Roll On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off Until I Spit My Taco Out)
Obama is doing so badly, the RINOs had to trot out Bush to make him look better.
I'm still missing that text of the law you claimed Obama is flouting.

Any word on when it might appear son?

Or is a better question, when will your overactive imagination come to grips with reality?
Waxman

Los Angeles, CA

#941912 Jul 10, 2013
Oh lookie! It's the thread mental case:
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.
What kind of twisted social life would you have without your Topix friends, Waxywaxturd.

Moron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941913 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney, Waxturd puppet.
Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among you homosexuals Nutsack. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are common among you root smoocher...

And... The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be Nitwit is who you do pork puffer...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941914 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
From a google search of "Affordable care act employer mandate shall implemented 2014"
[PDF]The Affordable Care Act Increases Choice and ...- The White Housewww.whitehouse.gov/files/.../health_refo...
SimilarThe Affordable Care Act will provide enormous benefits to the millions of small business ... The Affordable Care Act does not include an employer mandate. In 2014, as a matter of fairness, the ... 2011 and fully implemented by January 1, 2013.
Here's a quote from the White House:
"In 2014, as a matter of fairness, the Affordable Care Act requires large employers to pay a shared responsibility fee...."
You do pretend to believe everything the White House says, don't you?
You know, I don't blame you for not believing what the White House says. They start this bullshit with "The Affordable Care Act does not include an employer mandata." Then it describes the requirement above... I suppose a requirement isn't a mandata... to anyone who doesn't know what the definition of "is" is.
Then, these clowns in the White House want an extension for mandate they say doesn't exist.
I can see why you're so confused.
lol! I'm impressed son!

404 page not found.

Location hidden

#941915 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kindly explain to us how situations in Egypt have an affect on the price of oil. You can copy and paste from that article if you don't have a clue.(Suez Canal, dufus) So, how much more would you have to charge per barrel in a million barrel super tanker to drive it around Africa instead of through it?
That would be the only impact because the measley production from Egypt has no impact on the price of oil.
Oil is traded with dollars. Making the dollar worthless will have the effect of having to give an increased number of dollars to purchase the same barrel of oil that hasn't changed value.
Egypt is located in the Middle East. Most of the oil Europe uses, ansd a lot of what we use, comes from the Middle East. Between Syria and Egypt, the tension in the ME has driven up the price of oil.

Anyone with a brain knows this, you, without a brain, don't. It's that simple.

As for the Dollar, in case you hadn't looked, the dollar is rising against other currencies. It's up 3% in 2013, dumbass!! But that's way above a greasemonkey's pay grade, isn't it.

I really enjoy destroying your 'big hat, no cattle' stupidity.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

----------

""The dollar’s relentless gains against its rivals after a pivotal Federal Reserve policy meeting are warranted, even if the Fed’s tapering signals were not, analysts say.

The dollar soared against its developed-market rivals and emerging-market currencies Thursday, the day after Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said the central bank could begin unwinding its asset purchases later this year.

The greenback’s strength is in line with the market’s continued repricing of U.S. monetary policy, although recent economic data may not have been strong enough to validate the leap to a timeline for tapering Fed stimulus, analysts said on the DJ FX Trader podcast.

----------

4 ETF plays now that the dollar has its mojo back
Where to put your money while the dollar is king

""SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch)— Your dollars now buy more — outside of the U.S., that is.

The U.S. dollar is building strength against ailing rival benchmark currencies including the euro, the Japanese yen and the British pound. The gain reflects improvement in the U.S. economy, a sea-change in Japan’s economic plan, and overall weakness in Europe that goes deeper than the recent Cyprus crisis.

As a result, dollar-based investors have some new ways to pad their wallets. Here are a few timely strategies to consider, using inexpensive, index-tracking exchange-traded funds:
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941916 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dog chasing cars and burn you lips on the tailpipes.
And you're the do that got run over!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941917 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah could have been elected.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
lol!.... said an ever dimmer electron.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941918 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your wife living with you under the bridge?? LOL
As for the rest, just more of your tinfoil hat lies and racism.
All you birfers havbe been debunked time and again. How's Orly, your Russian Communist idol doing??
Explaining things to you is much like talking to a rock. But the rock's smarter than you.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tell us again how your so specialized in the oil industry that everyone with your skills live under the same bridge!!
Yes, I remember well how you tried to impress Carol with your line of pure bullshit, along with the photo of the model at a bike event.
Since you're nothing but, and will never be anything but a deranged left brain plantation democrat, who cares what you think idiot...

Yep that be you idiot, it's rare when one can find the complete nitwit... with you stupid, we get the entire moron and package...

It's the culture..
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941919 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Using public taxes to buy votes is the Hallmark of the Magic Negro and Liberals in general.
That's why the Tea Party emerged.
... and is still trying to hijack another party for their own political gain.

poor babies... just can't stand on their own two feet!

Location hidden

#941920 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the New York Times defense of Obama:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...
For some reason, even the New York Times can't find any evidence that Obama was ever on the campus at Columbia.
Nobody in Obama's class ever even met him. However, he is remembered as a poor student at Occidental.(Which naturally brings up the question as to how the hell did a poor student at Occidental named Barry Soetoro get admitted to Columbia.)
Perhaps we're looking for the wrong name. He supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia, and his name at Occidental was Barry Soetoro.
What is the name on the degree he supposedly got from Columbia?
Obama's been elected as President of the USA twice. He has no further elections coming.

Shouldn't you be focusing your hatred on Hillary?? Or are white folks off limits to you TX racists??

All your lies and stupidity have failed, as have 'landslide Rmoney's'. LOL

Rmoney got his ass kicked by Obama, as did McCain.

Yet your lies and stupidity continue unabated.

Talk about a sore loser, the picture of one is in your avatar.

You can carry on with your lies, but none of it makes a bit of a difference, stupid. You prove you're just another Teabagger moran!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ra_con_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#941921 Jul 10, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no jobs, remember your earlier post about the economy?
In one breath you right wingers whine about freeloaders not working and in the next breath you whine about there not being any jobs. Pick one.
You are an idiot.
Case closed.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941922 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is located in the Middle East. Most of the oil Europe uses, ansd a lot of what we use, comes from the Middle East. Between Syria and Egypt, the tension in the ME has driven up the price of oil.
Anyone with a brain knows this, you, without a brain, don't. It's that simple.
As for the Dollar, in case you hadn't looked, the dollar is rising against other currencies. It's up 3% in 2013, dumbass!! But that's way above a greasemonkey's pay grade, isn't it.
I really enjoy destroying your 'big hat, no cattle' stupidity.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
----------
""The dollar’s relentless gains against its rivals after a pivotal Federal Reserve policy meeting are warranted, even if the Fed’s tapering signals were not, analysts say.
The dollar soared against its developed-market rivals and emerging-market currencies Thursday, the day after Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said the central bank could begin unwinding its asset purchases later this year.
The greenback’s strength is in line with the market’s continued repricing of U.S. monetary policy, although recent economic data may not have been strong enough to validate the leap to a timeline for tapering Fed stimulus, analysts said on the DJ FX Trader podcast.
----------
4 ETF plays now that the dollar has its mojo back
Where to put your money while the dollar is king
""SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch)— Your dollars now buy more — outside of the U.S., that is.
The U.S. dollar is building strength against ailing rival benchmark currencies including the euro, the Japanese yen and the British pound. The gain reflects improvement in the U.S. economy, a sea-change in Japan’s economic plan, and overall weakness in Europe that goes deeper than the recent Cyprus crisis.
As a result, dollar-based investors have some new ways to pad their wallets. Here are a few timely strategies to consider, using inexpensive, index-tracking exchange-traded funds:
YOU are an idiot....

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min gcaveman1 47,063
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min KiMare 50,060
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr HughBe 69,541
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr door left open wa... 98,370
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,615
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 1 hr Son of God 1
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr MIKETOUHY 3
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]