Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,421 - 865,440 of 1,081,742 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>On the off-chance that you can read anything but six year old emails from a debunked source, http://www.google.com/url...
It's a lie, you're a liar; case closed, I repeat.
Here's the actual document, dupe.

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...

... Snopes?
You've got to be kidding. Snopes has been discredited so many times, nobody uses it to justify anything. Besides, Snopes belongs to George Soros.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
A beautiful day outside!
The republican losers on here all day.
The ones who lost 2 elections.
Romney and McCain: will never be presidient!
EVER! NEVER! they blew it! Lost it all:
TO THE GENIUS!!
ALL RIGHT: GO OBAMA! KICK AZZZZZZZ!
in related coverage: who cares what losers post?
YOU LOST! Your opinion is squat!
Republicans will never get a president again, they blow!
(but republicans care a lot about what YOU do with your:......... V A G I N A.
what does it spell? republicans are losers!)
CHEERLEADING for OBAMA is the same as ROOTING FOR ROMNEY nothing different OBAMA is doing what romney would HAVE to do OBAMA is GIVING DECISIONS he DOESNT MAKE THEM he was SELECTED FOR THAT HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED son was just put together for when AMERICA needed a DISTRACTION qiute as KEPT THEy CHASED HIS A** out of AFRICA DONT COME HERE SPREADING YOUR HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA POINT BLANK HE WAS TOLD get outta here FAKE why didnt you go visit KENYA PHONY

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Sometimes we all need to be uplifted and especially if you're a dog lover.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/JA8VJh0UJtg...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the actual document of the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) of the Supreme Court of Illinois here:
Notice "court ordered inactive status", which means Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from Illinois to any other state. What they did was prevent her from just moving to another state where she can scam insurance companies from there after she was busted in Illinois.
Who cares what you day?

LOSER!

Our First lady doesn't need to practice law,

SHE IS FILTHY RICH!!

THE GENIUS MADE A TON OF MONEY ON BOOKS AND PRESIDENT PAY,

PLUS GETS MONEY FOR LIFE!!

way to go Genius,

provide for your family like the man you are.

People will pay thousands just to hear him speak when he finishes this term,

THE PEOPLE LOVE OBAMA, WHAT A GREAT PRESIDENT!!

THE PEOPLE CAN'T STAND REPUBLICAN TRASH.....LIKE YOU!

later losers!

Go pass a red state law against women again,

only tried a thousand times so far!

Yeah! that will get you votes!!!

LOSERS, L O S E R S!! F U

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the actual document of the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) of the Supreme Court of Illinois here:
Notice "court ordered inactive status", which means Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from Illinois to any other state. What they did was prevent her from just moving to another state where she can scam insurance companies from there after she was busted in Illinois.
Here we go again,

1) The website no longer says that.

2) To obtain inactive status, it must be court approved.

3) Your tall tale originated as an April Fools Day e-mail. I guess it found at least one fool..you.

Dumbass.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok....
The Erector Set arm is holding a can of spray paint... or cheeze whiz.
I get it now. Yes. I can see "Happy Mother's Day" written in some type of alien heirogliphics. There's a pile of buttons from the coats of jew mothers in Buchenwald. Yes, I see it now.
"Heirogliphics"??? Hey, Jesus, my friend, this is one really, really dim bulb of an anti-Semite...kinda' Pilate in stature?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>CHEERLEADING for OBAMA is the same as ROOTING FOR ROMNEY nothing different OBAMA is doing what romney would HAVE to do OBAMA is GIVING DECISIONS he DOESNT MAKE THEM he was SELECTED FOR THAT HE WAS NOT QUALIFIED son was just put together for when AMERICA needed a DISTRACTION qiute as KEPT THEy CHASED HIS A** out of AFRICA DONT COME HERE SPREADING YOUR HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA POINT BLANK HE WAS TOLD get outta here FAKE why didnt you go visit KENYA PHONY
IF YOU CAN'S SEE THE DIFFERENCE, WOW!

keep posting spam, spammer!

(republicans losers, republicans losers, republicans losers)
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

ARE you KIDDING ME TWO BLACK FEMALE DEMOCRATS WANT TO BUILD A PARK ON THE moon are they BATSHI* CRAZY what about LOW INCOME HOUSING FOR POOR CHILDREN really thats some in the old days WHITE REPUBLICAN now are blacks going to get the contracts for this project lolololhahahaha PIMP MY SPACE SHIP lolololhahahahah EDUCATION is out for democrats lolololhahahaha

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the copyright documentation for "your" avatar proving ownership.
While you're at it, tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the US in Benghazi.
Then give us any reason why we should have "talks" with the Taliban.
Then tell us how Obama can have a degree from Columbia after never even attending classes.
Then tell us how Michelle Obama is prohibited from practicing law in any state in the United States by the Supreme Court of Illinois.
Then tell us why the faculty at the University of Chicago Law School described Obama as, and I quote, "lazy and unqualified".
Then tell us when was the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of the White House.
... we can start with these unanswered questions.
I took the picture, I have the original card along with many other photos from the same time of this hawk.

More e-mail crap? Really. Columbia says he graduated.

Michelle can not practice law because her law license is inactive. She can activate it & then practice if she so desired.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

WHY DO THEY WANT TO build a PARK ON the MOON are they telling us the earth is done are they planning a great escape will it only accept KING JAY z AND queen beyonce LOLOLHAHAH TO BE THE FINAL image of black people AND THE REST OF US ARE LEFT TO SUFFER HERE ON EARTH TILL WE VAPORIZE LOLOLHAHAHAH

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oil is traded in dollars. As the value of the dollar goes down, the number of dollars to buy a barrel of oil that hasn't changed value increases.
I guess the debt the Democrats are pretending doesn't exist and Bernanke's out-of-control printing presses are having its predictable effect.
BTW, Damnably Bad Writer, can you even spell Egypt??? Nothin' to do with the price of crude there, huh? Nevermind...I'm going to take a break somewhere where any "wee folk" around don't turn my stomach like you, short eyes Grumpy Old Pricks.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again,
1) The website no longer says that.
2) To obtain inactive status, it must be court approved.
3) Your tall tale originated as an April Fools Day e-mail. I guess it found at least one fool..you.
Dumbass.
The photo of the document says "court ordered inactive status". It's not court approved. It's specifically "court ordered".
That notation in her records prevents her from getting reciprocity from Illinois.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU CAN'S SEE THE DIFFERENCE, WOW!
keep posting spam, spammer!
(republicans losers, republicans losers, republicans losers)
black power not demokkrat power FOR ME f HILLARY CLINTON BLACK POWER F DEMOKKRATS SAY IT OVER AND OVER TIL YOU GET IT BLACK POWER BLACK POWER BLACK POWER F OBAMA AND THE DEMOKKRATS BLACK POWER BLACK POWER F DEMOKKRATS BLACK POWER BLACK POWER

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

“Democratic Senators Tell White House Of Concerns About Health Care Law Rollout”

The New York Times
4/26/13

Democrats Expressed Their Displeasure Of How Obama “Was Carrying Out The Health Care Law” And That They May “Pay A Political Price” For ObamaCare.

Democratic senators, at a caucus meeting with White House officials, expressed concerns on Thursday about how the Obama administration was carrying out the health care law they adopted three years ago. Democrats in both houses of Congress said some members of their party were getting nervous that they could pay a political price if the rollout of the law was messy or if premiums went up significantly.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/26/us/politics...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No seriously, you have to see this.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/JA8VJh0UJtg...

If you still have a heart, that is.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

obama DID NOTHING IN BLACK HISTORY HE WAS SOLD TO BLACK PEOPLE he is not from the community like it or not thats WHY HIS PRESIDENCY needs so many cheerleaders because his story is a LIE FRAUD PHONY CARPETBAGGER AS HE WAS CALLED IN CHITOWN BY MANY BLACKS he was PUSHED ON BLACKS NO CHOICE take it or leave it you had no other option so you JUMPED at the LIE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WHO SIGNED ROMNEYCARE INTO LAW lolololohahahahahah in your face ROMNEYCARE REBRANDED OBAMACARE lolololhahahah dunces

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the picture, I have the original card along with many other photos from the same time of this hawk.
More e-mail crap? Really. Columbia says he graduated.
Michelle can not practice law because her law license is inactive. She can activate it & then practice if she so desired.
Everyone in his class says they never met him and don't know him.
The only thing you clowns can come up with is some statement from his roommate about how they happened to be places NEVER ON THE CAMPUS OF COLUMBIA together.
There is no evidence anywhere of Obama having ever been on the campus of Columbia, and nobody in his class ever met him.

But, maybe we're looking for the wrong name.
What is the name on the degree he supposedly got from Columbia?
And, where did they get that name from? After all, he was Barry Soetoro on the register at Occidental College where he was a poor student that qualified him to be accepted at Columbia.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're stupid enough to believe a right wingnut blog!! One that isn't accepted as accurate journalism anywhere in the world!!

This is likely where you get your ignorant wahabist nonsense.

I'll take Snopes anytime, as will most rational people.

Once again, you're a liar.Show us th eproof that Shnopes has been discredited. By a rational, real world website, not more of your usual wingnut blogs.

To illustrate your blatant stupidity, I offer the following;
----------
""Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Wisconsin... and goddam Pennsylvania.
Read 'em and weep.
You clowns surround yourself with yourselves way too much, so much so that you actually begin to believe your own bullshit.
By the way, those polls you're quoting are based on 2008 turnout models.
... lot's of luck getting that to happen again.
:-D
Your Marxist communist is out on his useless Marxist communist ass.
But, we're wondering.
What excuse will Obama use to miss Romney's inauguration? You know getting slaughtered just like what happened in the mid-term elections will be too much for his overblown ego to handle.
There aren't any hostages to be released like Jimmah Cahtah had.
What excuse do you think Obama will use to skip Romney's inauguration?""
=---------
You've become even more stupid since Rmoney got stomped by Obama in Nov 2012.

You're such a sore loser.
----------
Meanwhile, back in realityland, here's the truth about Michelle's law license. From a real website, not a nitwit blog.

"Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so."

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...
----------
Stay stupid. You fit Rick Perry's Texas perfectly. Dumb and dumber.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Damnably Bad Writer, can you even spell Egypt??? Nothin' to do with the price of crude there, huh? Nevermind...I'm going to take a break somewhere where any "wee folk" around don't turn my stomach like you, short eyes Grumpy Old Pricks.
Damn... You are ignorant...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The photo of the document says "court ordered inactive status". It's not court approved. It's specifically "court ordered".
That notation in her records prevents her from getting reciprocity from Illinois.
You're a liar. All you have is lies and ignorance.

Here's the truth;

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,890
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min Sublime1 97,557
Abby 7-28 14 min RACE 7
Amy 7-28 26 min PEllen 6
Why can't we all just get along? LOL 38 min Tina Moore 1
You need a good looking man to hold on with cal... 41 min Mr Mike 1
Six-year-old girl watches in horror as police '... 50 min Albuquerque 4
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 9:22AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs