Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
865,421 - 865,440 of 1,095,505 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No seriously, you have to see this.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/JA8VJh0UJtg...

If you still have a heart, that is.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

obama DID NOTHING IN BLACK HISTORY HE WAS SOLD TO BLACK PEOPLE he is not from the community like it or not thats WHY HIS PRESIDENCY needs so many cheerleaders because his story is a LIE FRAUD PHONY CARPETBAGGER AS HE WAS CALLED IN CHITOWN BY MANY BLACKS he was PUSHED ON BLACKS NO CHOICE take it or leave it you had no other option so you JUMPED at the LIE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT WHO SIGNED ROMNEYCARE INTO LAW lolololohahahahahah in your face ROMNEYCARE REBRANDED OBAMACARE lolololhahahah dunces

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the picture, I have the original card along with many other photos from the same time of this hawk.
More e-mail crap? Really. Columbia says he graduated.
Michelle can not practice law because her law license is inactive. She can activate it & then practice if she so desired.
Everyone in his class says they never met him and don't know him.
The only thing you clowns can come up with is some statement from his roommate about how they happened to be places NEVER ON THE CAMPUS OF COLUMBIA together.
There is no evidence anywhere of Obama having ever been on the campus of Columbia, and nobody in his class ever met him.

But, maybe we're looking for the wrong name.
What is the name on the degree he supposedly got from Columbia?
And, where did they get that name from? After all, he was Barry Soetoro on the register at Occidental College where he was a poor student that qualified him to be accepted at Columbia.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the actual document of the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) of the Supreme Court of Illinois here:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Notice "court ordered inactive status", which means Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from Illinois to any other state. What they did was prevent her from just moving to another state where she can scam insurance companies from there after she was busted in Illinois.
And you're stupid enough to believe a right wingnut blog!! One that isn't accepted as accurate journalism anywhere in the world!!

This is likely where you get your ignorant wahabist nonsense.

I'll take Snopes anytime, as will most rational people.

Once again, you're a liar.Show us th eproof that Shnopes has been discredited. By a rational, real world website, not more of your usual wingnut blogs.

To illustrate your blatant stupidity, I offer the following;
----------
""Florida, Virginia, Ohio, Wisconsin... and goddam Pennsylvania.
Read 'em and weep.
You clowns surround yourself with yourselves way too much, so much so that you actually begin to believe your own bullshit.
By the way, those polls you're quoting are based on 2008 turnout models.
... lot's of luck getting that to happen again.
:-D
Your Marxist communist is out on his useless Marxist communist ass.
But, we're wondering.
What excuse will Obama use to miss Romney's inauguration? You know getting slaughtered just like what happened in the mid-term elections will be too much for his overblown ego to handle.
There aren't any hostages to be released like Jimmah Cahtah had.
What excuse do you think Obama will use to skip Romney's inauguration?""
=---------
You've become even more stupid since Rmoney got stomped by Obama in Nov 2012.

You're such a sore loser.
----------
Meanwhile, back in realityland, here's the truth about Michelle's law license. From a real website, not a nitwit blog.

"Q: Did Barack and Michelle Obama “surrender” their law licenses to avoid ethics charges?

A: No. A court official confirms that no public disciplinary proceeding has ever been brought against either of them, contrary to a false Internet rumor. By voluntarily inactivating their licenses, they avoid a requirement to take continuing education classes and pay hundreds of dollars in annual fees. Both could practice law again if they chose to do so."

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/06/the-obamas-l...
----------
Stay stupid. You fit Rick Perry's Texas perfectly. Dumb and dumber.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Damnably Bad Writer, can you even spell Egypt??? Nothin' to do with the price of crude there, huh? Nevermind...I'm going to take a break somewhere where any "wee folk" around don't turn my stomach like you, short eyes Grumpy Old Pricks.
Damn... You are ignorant...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The photo of the document says "court ordered inactive status". It's not court approved. It's specifically "court ordered".
That notation in her records prevents her from getting reciprocity from Illinois.
You're a liar. All you have is lies and ignorance.

Here's the truth;

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>BTW, Damnably Bad Writer, can you even spell Egypt??? Nothin' to do with the price of crude there, huh? Nevermind...I'm going to take a break somewhere where any "wee folk" around don't turn my stomach like you, short eyes Grumpy Old Pricks.
Let me know when events in Egypt affect the price of oil....

We prefer to be called "wee-wee folks". Wee-wee here; wee-wee there; everywhere a wee-wee...
I'm guessing you're tasting that Ripple again when your stomach turns.
I have to go wee-wee now.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Palin would win easily if she decides to run.
Yeah, delusionary nut, Sarah Palin couldn't even finish out her term as governor, ridden out on a rail from that job. So, what makes you think Palin could even 'qualify' to run for Senator. She couldn't match up to Mark Begich if she was standing on his toes. Ex-New York Governor Spitzer has a better chance of winning the Comptroller General post for NYC.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the picture, I have the original card along with many other photos from the same time of this hawk.
More e-mail crap? Really. Columbia says he graduated.
Michelle can not practice law because her law license is inactive. She can activate it & then practice if she so desired.
When Emaam steals your photo, it goes to prove he's a beaten dog, reduced to copying.

Be proud, Dave. You've whipped the clueless Emaam so badly, all he can do is steal your photo.

Far as Dumb Bullshit Writer, he proves his ignorance every day.

He's fun to mock and abuse, but all he has is racist lies.

Plus, he's a communist follower of KGB assassin Putin.

After all, his original home on Topix was the Birfer thread.

How'd that work out for him?? He's a loser all around.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Until we oust the "wannabe dictators" in Washington and the Congress grows a pair and starts the process, it's easier to tune out.

We're chasing our tails while the abuse of power by this administration becomes more emboldened.

Maybe the expectation is they will hang themselves without creating an unnecessary ruckus before 2014.

My hope is this present lull is just the calm before the storm.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Damn... You are ignorant...
It's the culture...
Now that's funny!!

Waxturd puppet calling someone else ignorant!!

And he uses Floriduh's tag line for his other puppets!!

He's drunk and disorderly early today.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when events in Egypt affect the price of oil....
We prefer to be called "wee-wee folks". Wee-wee here; wee-wee there; everywhere a wee-wee...
I'm guessing you're tasting that Ripple again when your stomach turns.
I have to go wee-wee now.
http://fox6now.com/2013/07/10/oil-prices-surg...

""U.S. oil prices jumped above $105 a barrel Wednesday, their highest level in over a year, as stockpiles of crude dwindled and tensions in Egypt kept traders on edge. Gasoline prices in the United States also began to move higher.
Oil prices rose nearly $2 a barrel following a report from the American Petroleum Institute showing a 9 million barrel draw down in crude oil stored in tanks around the country.
The $2 rise comes on top of gains made over the last couple of weeks after widespread protests and a military takeover in Egypt. U.S. oil prices are up 10% since the end of June.""

----------

Proving Dumb Bullshit Writer's stupidity is just too easy!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. All you have is lies and ignorance.
Here's the truth;
You're the one who sister is expecting a baby, and you don't know whether you're going to be an uncle or an aunt?

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Until we oust the "wannabe dictators" in Washington and the Congress grows a pair and starts the process, it's easier to tune out.
We're chasing our tails while the abuse of power by this administration becomes more emboldened.
Maybe the expectation is they will hang themselves without creating an unnecessary ruckus before 2014.
John Boehner is a loser . No leadership skills and the zero -for-nothing passed record shows it . All Boehner can do is get another non-binding vote(for the 37th time!) to repeal Obamacare.:-D

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
We can only hope this present lull is the calm before the storm.

And the storm will blow over in 2015.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone in his class says they never met him and don't know him.
The only thing you clowns can come up with is some statement from his roommate about how they happened to be places NEVER ON THE CAMPUS OF COLUMBIA together.
There is no evidence anywhere of Obama having ever been on the campus of Columbia, and nobody in his class ever met him.
But, maybe we're looking for the wrong name.
What is the name on the degree he supposedly got from Columbia?
And, where did they get that name from? After all, he was Barry Soetoro on the register at Occidental College where he was a poor student that qualified him to be accepted at Columbia.
Let's see your proof of this.

Because you and I both know all you do is come here with outrageous lies.

All because Rmoney got stomped by Obama after you predicted a landslide for Rmoney!!

You're just a childish sore loser. Pretty sad for a wrinkled old midget.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny!!
Waxturd puppet calling someone else ignorant!!
And he uses Floriduh's tag line for his other puppets!!
He's drunk and disorderly early today.
You talk too much you Parrot and think too little you idiot...

It's the culture...
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, delusionary nut, Sarah Palin couldn't even finish out her term as governor, ridden out on a rail from that job. So, what makes you think Palin could even 'qualify' to run for Senator. She couldn't match up to Mark Begich if she was standing on his toes. Ex-New York Governor Spitzer has a better chance of winning the Comptroller General post for NYC.
IF pretty boy obama CAN anyone with a pretty face can run for office whats happening in CAIRO after obumbles fancy speech, what happened in libya after his fancy speech,whats happening in chicago after his fancy sandy hook tear filled speech if you look at obamas presidency on paper it is full of lies broken dreams of his daddy this guy hates BLACK MALES IF YOU DONT KNOW THIS IS WHY HE WAS SELECTED AFTER HIS PSYCH PROFILE he hates his father in case you didnt KNOW THAT BLACKMEN obama doesnt like you and remember the slave master took many slave women so him being married to a black woman means his handlers were politically and racially SMART THATS WHAT SOLD HIM TO THE BLACK COMMUNITY BECAUSE IF MOOCHELLE WAS WHITE OR LATINA hate hate hate hate hate hate no first black president they hated HERMAN CAINE because he was REPUBLICAN BLACKS should be VESTED in BOTH PARTIES THE PARTY THAT FREED THE SLAVES SHOULD BE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS THE JIM CROW DEMOKKRATS you are still FREE but you are a lot POORER lololo who has a better record

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The jobs sare there. The problem is, your "poor" people are "poor" because they don't qualify themselves for these jobs.
But, I've got a solution.
Stop all welfare. Stop paying people to not work.
If you can't find a job, there are 30 million illegal aliens here doing the work the government is paying people to not do. Take one of those jobs.
Work or starve. That's the solution to the so-called "poor" problem.
Get off your ass and get a job.
Yet you're the one who says he's homeless!!

Meaning you have no job!!

No wonder you're so angry!!

You thought Rmoney would let you live in his garage!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

Judged:

AS clinton said the WAITER SERVED YOU ROMNEYCARE lolohahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago