Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#941831 Jul 10, 2013
WOW wrote:
IF ZIMMERMAN gets off just treat it like all the other killings in the BLACK COMMUNITY no different than what goes on in chicago BLACK HYPOCRACY kills BLACKS MORE THAN WHITE RACISM in MODERN DEMOCTRAT CONTROLLED BLACK AMERICA the teapary people do not live where BLACKS LIVE AND THE WHITE DEMOCRATS COULD CARE LESS IT AINT THEIR KIDS DYING lololohahahah NUFF SAID
Why are you on this thread? Go finish sucking GWB dick! Exactly who do you represent because, I know no one like you. You're no different than the white men of old painting their faces black! A fool trying to school the masses. If Zimmerman gets off you'll see just how folks take it. It won't be hugging the " whiteman's " nuts like you, trust me!
obama_the_penius

Oklahoma City, OK

#941832 Jul 10, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
The crisis in America seem a long time in coming
Republicans opposed Social Security 1935
Republicans opposed Medicare 1965
We are still in the Republican depression of Oct 2008.
Republicans oppose Obamacare Now
Republicans fear immigration reform :-)
Bush expanded entitlements with Prescription Drugs under Medicare.
Good Move on his part.
...and if Nancy Pelosi was giving out free dil-dos you'd be first in line!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#941833 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see your proof of this.
Because you and I both know all you do is come here with outrageous lies.
All because Rmoney got stomped by Obama after you predicted a landslide for Rmoney!!
You're just a childish sore loser. Pretty sad for a wrinkled old midget.
Here's the New York Times defense of Obama:

http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...

For some reason, even the New York Times can't find any evidence that Obama was ever on the campus at Columbia.

Nobody in Obama's class ever even met him. However, he is remembered as a poor student at Occidental.(Which naturally brings up the question as to how the hell did a poor student at Occidental named Barry Soetoro get admitted to Columbia.)

Perhaps we're looking for the wrong name. He supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia, and his name at Occidental was Barry Soetoro.

What is the name on the degree he supposedly got from Columbia?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941834 Jul 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner will be a loser if he passes the Senate immigration bill over Republican opposition.
I'm confused....

Republican opposition?

Or tea-p opposition?

Or are the republicans confused?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941835 Jul 10, 2013
obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
Try being peter the peter puffer in Communist 'kooBu'!
What country are you from, son?

I know it's not the United States.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#941836 Jul 10, 2013
REPUBLICAN POLICIES ARE BEING PASSED UNDER A DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENT WITH ease the republicans never need to win the PRESIDENCY the demokkrats are doing the job for them lolololohahahah a park on the MOON

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#941837 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Let's see if I understand the 'logic' of your complaint.....
You hate Obamacare.
But now you're mad the date has been pushed back.
Only cons would be so confused as to accept or complain about both sides of the same coin!
I love this comedy channel.
Let's see if I understand the "logic" of your complaint....
The law states "shall" when it says implemented by 2014.
Only Congress can write laws.
Congress hasn't written any laws changing the date ObamaKare "shall" be implemented.
... so, delaying the implementation until after the mid-term elections is either a violation of the law, or you think the president can just write his own laws to suit his whim, right?

You're saying Obama is a dictator, right?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#941838 Jul 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you on this thread? Go finish sucking GWB dick! Exactly who do you represent because, I know no one like you. You're no different than the white men of old painting their faces black! A fool trying to school the masses. If Zimmerman gets off you'll see just how folks take it. It won't be hugging the " whiteman's " nuts like you, trust me!
YOUR MOTHER DOES A GREAT JOB ALREADY F U AND OBUMBLES clown free speech in america you REPUBLICAN RACISTS free SPEECH FOR BLACK PEOPLE IN AMERICA BLACK POWER F NJRAIDER FREE SPEECH F OBUMDULMEDDIONSCON

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#941839 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's just so fun here!
And yes, if you blink, right wing extremist stupidity runs by very, very quickly and prodigiously!
Perhaps we need someone who's smart to answer these questions, since we can't find an answer for them:

Care to explain how a computer-generated signature got on the so-called "birth certificate" on the White House website? We could just start there.
I've got an idea. How about submitting that birth certificate as evidence. That would solve everything. For some reason, most likely because it would be a felony, Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid submitting that fraudulent document as evidence in any court room.
I often tell my wife we'll trade Obama for Putin. Man, does that bring the house down with laughter. Like they want someone the entire world sees as an ignorant buffoon.
Well, I've got a KGB assassin meeting to go to.
Before I go, how about you tell us why Obama lied for two weeks after the Benghazi attack covering up an Al Qaeda attack.
Then you can give us any reason why we should be in "talks" with the Taliban other than to sabotage the Karzai government.
Then you can give us an update on Janet Napolitano's preparation for a large-scale war with the American people.
Then you can explain Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels.
Then you can tell us about why the Muslim Brotherhood is in the White House every day when they're being tossed out on their asses in every government in the Arab world.
Then you can explain to us the benefit of giving every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the US without scrutiny.
Then you can explain to us why Obama wants to give weapons to Al Qaeda.
.... I could go on for pages here....

This should be enough homework for you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#941840 Jul 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you on this thread? Go finish sucking GWB dick! Exactly who do you represent because, I know no one like you. You're no different than the white men of old painting their faces black! A fool trying to school the masses. If Zimmerman gets off you'll see just how folks take it. It won't be hugging the " whiteman's " nuts like you, trust me!
Woah, woah, woah.
Weren't you kissing Bush's ass yeaterday, talking about how great it was that Bush appeared with Obama and how they agreed on everything?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#941841 Jul 10, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> you keep pushing this race crap why? And yes there are more whites. on food stamps but by population and rac e as you insist on bringing it to, its like 65% of all blacks are on welfare and 17% of all whites are on welfare .so anyway you do the math.it shows that the black population are more likely to use the system. But I don't. care what the skin color is lazy people are lazy people ,if one is able and not. willing to put fort the effort. to help themselves then f them going hungry for a while might just motivate them off their ass.
Now if you're infering that my screen name is racist please explain why every race can have a pride day or history month and celibrate and a white man can't be prod of his . Come on now jr shabazz do tell.
Again, even if the numbers you present are correct, what's more 17% of 74% or, 65% of 13%? You do the math. And that doesn't speak apon racism targeting blacks as far as hiring. Can't say the same as far ass blacks hiring whites because they're not in that position. For you to imply that both blacks & whites are playing on the same playing field is just dumb.

Anyway, you totally ignored the part about Americas population has outgrown it's available jobs so, like I said, " what exactly do you suppose happens to the unlucky one that try but, for the sake of God, can't get a job? And who do you think you are that you think they can weed out the needy from the mothers?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#941842 Jul 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
IF Im a WEHITEMAN IN BLACK FACE WHAT DO mYOU CALL OBAMA lololohahah BLACK LIKE YOU lolololohahahahah and the DUMMIES WHO WILL ALWAYS LOSE LED BY YOUR TYPE WILL STILL LOSE trayvon will still be DEAD and BLACKS WILL BE SHOT IN THE STREETS LIKE DOGS its happening now in the BLACK COMMUNITY your life means nothing to a rapper the BLACKMALES LIFE MEANS NOTHING IN THE BKLACK COMMUNITY AND THE PRESIDENT CARES LESS ABOUT BLACKMEN HE TALKS DOWN TO BLACKS AROUND THE WORLD F U and OBAMA

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#941843 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused....
Republican opposition?
Or tea-p opposition?
Or are the republicans confused?
I think the fact that RINOs are Democrats confuses you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#941845 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the New York Times defense of Obama:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...
For some reason, even the New York Times can't find any evidence that Obama was ever on the campus at Columbia.
Nobody in Obama's class ever even met him. However, he is remembered as a poor student at Occidental.(Which naturally brings up the question as to how the hell did a poor student at Occidental named Barry Soetoro get admitted to Columbia.)
Perhaps we're looking for the wrong name. He supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia, and his name at Occidental was Barry Soetoro.
What is the name on the degree he supposedly got from Columbia?
BECAUSE BLACKS WILL BELIEVE ANY STORY DEMOCRAT BIGOTS TELL THEM its the old story he denies them and they still crave his semen lololhahaha he fails
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941846 Jul 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
dumbwronger is a liar; probably got that idea from worldnutdaily; either that or his mother resembles Hugo Chavez.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#941847 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So why do right wing extremist keep trying to hijack the GOP son?
Can't they stand on their own two feet? Why do they feel the need to steal from others to enforce their beliefs?
I suppose on your planet a constitutionalist is a right-wing extremist.
Here, communists are extremists. Muslim terrorists are extremists. Democrats that commit mass murder are extremists.
But, here, it gets confusing because those that hold to the very liberal ideas written in the Constitution are called conservatives, and those who promote government by dictator whim without individual rights are called "liberal".

I can see why you're so confused... which most people interpret as fullofshit...., son.))))
WOW

Bronx, NY

#941849 Jul 10, 2013
FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FREE SPEECH FOR BLACK PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT democrats FREE SPEECH FOR BLACKS WHO ARE NOT DEMOCRATS FREE SPEECH FOR BLACKS WHO ARE NOT DEMOCRATS FREE SPEECH FOR BLACKS WHO DO NOT SUPPORT OBAMAS EVIL POLICIES

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#941850 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
He could get off his ass and actually look for a job, too.
There are no jobs, remember your earlier post about the economy?
In one breath you right wingers whine about freeloaders not working and in the next breath you whine about there not being any jobs. Pick one.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#941851 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah, woah, woah.
Weren't you kissing Bush's ass yeaterday, talking about how great it was that Bush appeared with Obama and how they agreed on everything?
No, no, no!
You got the wrong dude but, I will say it took someone with Obamas swag to make Bush relevant again! He completely hid during both Republican candidates ass whippings!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941852 Jul 10, 2013
Mitt Romney will headline a fundraiser for the New Hampshire Republican Party next month, in what is believe to be his first political fundraiser since last year's presidential campaign, WMUR reports.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min PEllen 98,375
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 11 min Le Duped 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min in the end 50,065
Abby 10-2 47 min edogxxx 1
Amy 10-2 49 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 47,074
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,618
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]