Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#941590 Jul 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Bill Would Block Federal Funding To Schools That Ban Imaginary Guns
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
sigh
You support these kinds of actions

"A 7-year-old Colorado student who was suspended for throwing an imaginary hand grenade."

Koo koo
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941591 Jul 10, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Poppycock?
Did you mean, Pappy? WTF is Poppycock?
Can't you idiots get anything right?

Google search pappycock

Google: Did you mean: poppycock

Or is Google now a leftwing site?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941592 Jul 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
GOP Bill Would Block Federal Funding To Schools That Ban Imaginary Guns
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/g...
sigh
Were you born stupid sonicmoron or have you been losing your mind since?

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941593 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm....
Seems to me I recall Billy Boy signing off on NAFTA.
A moron like you wouldn't know that though. You can slither back under your rock now. Hey! You bit me! Go ahead, bite me, loser.
NAFTA and outsourcing to China are two different things son.... especially if the outsourcing isn't going to Canada and Mexico.

But then, you're not smart enough to figure that out. And I'm sure that's no accident either!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#941594 Jul 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This is just dumb. You are beyond clueless.
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs.
Jane Says

New York, NY

#941595 Jul 10, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you liked it; I just farted in your face, pffffttt.
what Mr. Lily calls "lovemaking."
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941596 Jul 10, 2013
<quoted text>
Hmmm....
Seems to me I recall Billy Boy signing off on NAFTA.
A moron like you wouldn't know that though. You can slither back under your rock now. Hey! You bit me! Go ahead, bite me, loser.
WASHINGTON (AP)– President Barack Obama signed off on the first three – and possibly last – free trade agreements of his administration, deals with South Korea, Colombia, and Panama that could be worth billions to American exporters and create tens of thousands of jobs overseas.

http://www.memphisdailynews.com/editorial/Art...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#941597 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry.
It must have gone over your head.
Maybe you didn't notice I edited sonics post. I understand if you don't want to try again.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#941598 Jul 10, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Can't you idiots get anything right?
Google search pappycock
Google: Did you mean: poppycock
Or is Google now a leftwing site?
Calm down homer. Man, you're sensitive lately.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#941599 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>NAFTA and outsourcing to China are two different things son.... especially if the outsourcing isn't going to Canada and Mexico.
But then, you're not smart enough to figure that out. And I'm sure that's no accident either!
Ge sends jobs to china. Obama hires ge execs. What a twisted web you l.l.w. weave.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941600 Jul 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The big Junk Food companies are the real culprits behind the slow starvation of our children. They spend billions on advertising the increased sales of their junk food products that have reduced nutritional value and force children into obesity addictions. Read more about it here-->
http://crywolfproject.org/commentary/junk-foo...
Another nanny who wants to tell people how to feed their children.

Get off our backs, you witch!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941601 Jul 10, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>The big Junk Food companies are the real culprits behind the slow starvation of our children. They spend billions on advertising the increased sales of their junk food products that have reduced nutritional value and force children into obesity addictions. Read more about it here-->
http://crywolfproject.org/commentary/junk-foo...
By the way, NYC Bocajew food specialties are the worst kind of junk food.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#941602 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs.
He could go stand in front of home depot just like the illegals do.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#941603 Jul 10, 2013
64,000 square foot building just built that cost millions to build in Afghanistan, never used now needs to be tor down.

80 million on a another building lease just scrapped too.

What is this administration doing?

Talk about waste!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#941604 Jul 10, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Right.... that's why people like Romney liked shipping jobs overseas.
Let me introduce you to Obama's "job czar" Jeffrey Immelt....

How many jobs did Immelt send to China?

Or, how about we talk about Immelt illegally supporting Iran's air force... you know, all those GE turbofan jet engines...
What happened to that investigation, anyway? It seemed to have just disappeared from view coincident with Obama taking office.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941605 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when I thought you couldn't possibly post anything dumber than your last post and you roll this beauty out there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941607 Jul 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
37 times says it's going nowhere.
Obama is clearly unable to implement ObamaKKKare, so it's going nowhere.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#941608 Jul 10, 2013
Jane Says wrote:
<quoted text>what Mr. Lily calls "lovemaking."
Mr. Lily says her stentch improves when she farts.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941609 Jul 10, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down homer. Man, you're sensitive lately.
Homer very calm today. I disagree with your assessment, I'm actually a little insensitive today.
proud2bwhite

Delphos, OH

#941610 Jul 10, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Since you're proud to be white, then be proud of the TANF (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families) statistics. TANF being the most popular use of welfare &, dominated by single white mothers, to the tune of 90%. Kinda fits the description of your mother, aunts, sister, definitely your nieces, huh?
well sir if you insist on makeing it racial let's look at it in a mater of percentage. Pick at random 100 black people and the average # on taxpayer assistance would be 63 out of 100..do the same with white people and 4 out of 100 would be on taxpayer assistance. So useing basic common sense which people as a whole are more likely to be on taxpayer assistance? But why do you insist on makeing everything racial in the first place.there are lots of people of all race that are iresponsible parasites who live off the labor of others . I'm all for helping the needy but have no compashion for the lazy or those who enable them to live free without contrabution.and stop being such a racist ,there are far better reasons to dislike someone other than the skin they were born with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Frank 177,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Ted Williams 46,551
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 612
What would be the best way to CLEAN UPCHICAGO? 2 hr Slewer 15
Amy 9-14-14 2 hr Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 3 hr RJS 7,776
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMare 49,749
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••