Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1224895 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#941925 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose on your planet a constitutionalist is a right-wing extremist.
Here, communists are extremists. Muslim terrorists are extremists. Democrats that commit mass murder are extremists.
But, here, it gets confusing because those that hold to the very liberal ideas written in the Constitution are called conservatives, and those who promote government by dictator whim without individual rights are called "liberal".
I can see why you're so confused... which most people interpret as fullofshit...., son.))))
Putin's a Marxist Communist, proven by his own background as a KGB assassin in the Soviet Union.

Surely you remember the Soviet Union. It's where you got your indoctrination, comrade.

No wonder you want to trade Obama for Putin. You hate Democratic leaders, you prefer Communist Dictators, which is exactly what Putin is, arresting anyone who dares speak out against him.

There's a trial in Moscow right now, where Putin is persecuting those who oppose him, just like he did to Pussy Riot.

Shades of Josef Stalin.

You're a commie lover, punk. America hates you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941926 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious they confuse you.
Seeing as how they ran as Repugnants, were elected by Repugnants, and govern as Repugnants.
Your complaint is that they're not insane enough to appeal to insane midget freaks like you, greasemonkey.
If robbers ever broke into your trailer nitwit and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you dumbass...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941927 Jul 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
No seriously, you have to see this.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/JA8VJh0UJtg...
If you still have a heart, that is.
Some Ancient Greek Philosopher once said that the greatest human tragedy stems not from war, disease or financial ruin but from that which could have been but never was. That is the greatest of all tragedies. This boy, this dog and this moment are the result of a mother's decision.

"A dog has the soul of a philosopher"
--- Plato
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941928 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's been elected as President of the USA twice. He has no further elections coming.
Shouldn't you be focusing your hatred on Hillary?? Or are white folks off limits to you TX racists??
All your lies and stupidity have failed, as have 'landslide Rmoney's'. LOL
Rmoney got his ass kicked by Obama, as did McCain.
Yet your lies and stupidity continue unabated.
Talk about a sore loser, the picture of one is in your avatar.
You can carry on with your lies, but none of it makes a bit of a difference, stupid. You prove you're just another Teabagger moran!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. Get all the fools and nitwits on your side and you can be elected to anything you dumbass...

It's the culture..

Location hidden

#941929 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs .... because, as I said in my earlier post, these people don't qualify for the technical jobs we have to give out a mountain of H1b visas for.
You need to work on your reading and comprehension of the English language.
I also said anyone who says an economy with more people on welfare than working in the economy is a healthy economy is an idiot.
You are crazy, Putin commie puppet.

30 Million?? Where do you get your comedy routines?? From the drunks living under the bridge with you??

That's the stupidest number I've ever seen. Funny how nobody else uses that number.

Further proof of your insanity, greasemonkey!!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#941930 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the actual document of the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) of the Supreme Court of Illinois here:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Notice "court ordered inactive status", which means Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from Illinois to any other state. What they did was prevent her from just moving to another state where she can scam insurance companies from there after she was busted in Illinois.
You people are soooo dense. Michelle Obama REQUESTED that her license be place in "inactive status" and, in compliance, the court placed the order. Period.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941931 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If robbers ever broke into your trailer nitwit and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you dumbass...
It's the culture...
Were you able to find what they were looking for son?

Lapeer, MI

#941932 Jul 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm done talkin' to the riff raff that's here, but speaking of odds, I've got 30 to 1 that neither FloDUH or Fenny Bate ever had sex with the lights one, all their clothes off, or someone else of either gender in the room.
I've got 30 to 1 that you never had sex with a human.

Lapeer, MI

#941933 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck is well researched and true. Funny how you wingnuts use it when it backs your crap up!! LOL
The document you refer to is a fake. As are you, motorscooter greasemonkey.
You use a right wingnut blog for your info. Proven lies all.
Your document is as fradulent as your birfer beliefs. Funny how most Americans see right through your stupidity and lies. Proven by Obama's re-election, which has fried your tiny brain.
Besides, what does Michelle have to do with anything?? She isn't an elected official.
All you prove is your rampant racism and hatred.
Too bad your white boy got his ass kicked by a black man.
Is that what's really bothering you, bunky??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Annenberg Foundation.

Enough said.

Location hidden

#941934 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman will be a very rich man once he gets done with his lawsuit against MSNBC and the Lame Stream Media... Go George!!!
It's the culture...
We know what you are!! You're Waxturd's Ivy League educated son!!

Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941935 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy, Putin commie puppet.
30 Million?? Where do you get your comedy routines?? From the drunks living under the bridge with you??
That's the stupidest number I've ever seen. Funny how nobody else uses that number.
Further proof of your insanity, greasemonkey!!
nutsack using his: "I am an idiot and nitwit" defense...

It's he culture..

Lapeer, MI

#941936 Jul 10, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey racist loser!
F U
<quoted text>
And whose organ are you going to use to accomplish this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Location hidden

#941937 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot still blaming and breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell.
LMFAO...You dumbass idiot...
It's the culture...

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941938 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO! You're odds are 1:1, son.

Location hidden

#941939 Jul 10, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie! It's the thread mental case:
<quoted text>
What kind of twisted social life would you have without your Topix friends, Waxywaxturd.
Moron.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

Who's dawn?

#941940 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's rather dumb and incoherent as usual, Sue Sweaty, but indeed I am a dish fit for the gods...you think you'll ever figure out where that came from this millennium?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941941 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a dim electron, indeed!

Location hidden

#941942 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Anal fissure, often confused with hemorrhoids, is common among you homosexuals Nutsack. Anal and peri-anal ulcers are common among you root smoocher...
And... The difference between who you are root smoocher and who you want to be Nitwit is who you do pork puffer...
It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

#941943 Jul 10, 2013
Emoron wrote:
Here is the last 17 hours of no-life Shinning moron. I dare you to find anything worth reading in any of his 34,500 piles of sh*t:
Yeah could have been elected. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA....(5 min ago | post #941887)
CHICAGO, IL
You are a dog chasing cars and burn you lips on the tailpipes.(5 min ago | post #941886)
CHICAGO, IL
Define those Republican actions. Define "the poor". It ain't what it used to be:](16 hrs ago | post #941350)
CHICAGO, IL
You are about as white as used bathroom tissue.(16 hrs ago | post #941347)
CHICAGO, IL
Don't say 'steam'. Sounds too close to 'hot air'. Instead, say something like 'my Lithium Ion Battery needs a recharge' or 'my renewable energy needs renewing':](17 hrs ago | post #941345)
CHICAGO, IL
Abortion - This Century's Holocaust (17 hrs ago | post #941344)
CHICAGO, IL
With oodles of Student Loan money and endless halls, campuses and academic resources, we end up with degreed butt-heads who don't know how many States there are inside of the United States of America. Some don't know they have to pay back a 'loan' and try to wiggle out of it. These are the Magic Negro fans marching forward with their heads up their pubic cavities. With no faces showning, they look like the cast from Drone Wars.(17 hrs ago | post #941343)
CHICAGO, IL
Because he feared that George was going to steal his Skittles. Them's fightin' words, eh(steal my Skittles)?(17 hrs ago | post #941339)
CHICAGO, IL
And he's chock-full of that white stuff, too.(17 hrs ago | post #941337)
CHICAGO, IL
Liberals have long engaged in behaviors that view Life as being cheap. This constant din of disregard for Life has now seeped into the national consciousness so deeply that the Kermit Gosnells of this land are growing by leaps and bounds. Girls will drop an infant in a HS restroom, stuff it into the wastebasket and then go back onto the Prom dance floor without blinking an eye. It's her right. Its her body, dammit. This is the Magic Negro's Hope & Change Bullsh it. No hope for the unborn and let's not change that ever.(17 hrs ago | post #941335)
CHICAGO, IL
Killing the Goose that laid the Golden Egg has never been a concern for Liberals. That's why we're running out of eggs and geese today.(17 hrs ago | post #941329)
CHICAGO, IL
The unthinking citizen is the Magic Negro's biggest fan. And, sadly, a majority.(17 hrs ago | post #941326)
CHICAGO, IL
The Magic Negro has been nothing but a Cow on the Freeway at Rush Hour and yet the Liberal Media insists on trying to make him into a Formula One. A Cow wearing Goggles, a Safety Helmet and Flame Retardant Clothing is something out of Mad Magazine:](17 hrs ago | post #941325)
CHICAGO, IL
A half-loaf is better than none but you've only got the heel, baby. And a Hot Dog Bun:](18 hrs ago | post #941323)
CHICAGO, IL
The only thing capable of kissing your double-wide would be either a Diesel Locomotive or a cross-eyed Nigerian Spear Chucker.(18 hrs ago | post #941322)
Thanks for this succinct compendium of brilliant truisms.

You have the taste and the eye of a Fine Jeweler.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941945 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Annenberg Foundation.
Enough said.
lol! Oh! The foundation founded by a life long republican!

How quaint!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Agents of Corruption 53,069
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min positronium 187,947
Dear Abby 5-6-15 20 min Julie 6
Ask Amy 5-6-15 5 hr Mister Tonka 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr helpful explainer 99,415
News Chicago signs compare homeless to rodents 6 hr YesRodentsAll 3
Bill Clinton's Wife. 6 hr BlindHelenKeller 9
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]