Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,258)

Showing posts 865,141 - 865,160 of1,033,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>Keep trying to exonerate Democrats. It cements you appearance as a malleable tool.
Keep ignoring the fact that Bush lied and two-thirds of his Congressional support on the Resolution came from his party alone.

That's the issue. Try to stay focused, grasshopper.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>More single-wide mentality from a double-wide ass. Get back on your sister before the cooties start running out of her crack.
Exactly the kind of response I've come to expect of you GOP lowlifes (Shiningelectron, No Surprise, Flori-DUH, take your pick).
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed."
- Senator Edward Kennedy, September 2002
"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Fomrer Vice President Al Gore, September 2002
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Queda members, though there is apparently no evidence in his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security."
- Senator Hillary Clinton, October 2002
"I will be voting to give the president of the United States the authority to use force if necessary - to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadlt arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Senator John Kerry, October 2003
"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retained some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build his chemical and biological warfare capability. intelligence reports also indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons, but has not yet achieved nuclear capability."
- Senator Robert Byrd, October, 2002
"Saddam Hussein's regime represents a grave threat to America and our allies, including our vital ally, Israel. For more than two decades, Saddam Hussein sought weapons of mass destruction through every available means. We know that he has chemical and biological weapons. He already used them against his neighbors and his own people and is trying to build more. We know that he is doing everything he can to build nuclear weapons, and we know that each day he gets closer to achieving that goal."
- Senator John Edwards, October 2002
"Iraq made commitments after the Gulf War to completely dismantle all weapons of mass destruction, and unfortunately, Iraq has not lived up to its agreement."
- Barbara Boxer, November 2002
"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Bob Graham, December 2002
"Without question we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppresive regime...He presents a particularly grievious threat because he is so consistantly prone to miscalculation. And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction...So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real."
- Senator John Kerry, January, 2003
"I am absolutely confident that there are weapons...I saw evidence back in 1998 when we could see the inspectors being barred gaining entry into a warehouse for hours with trucks rolling up and then moving those trucks out."
- Clinton's Secretary of Defense, William Cohen, April 2003
...When are you going to stop waving your stupid sign? The only people who lied to you are Democrats!
As great a people as can conquer a world, there are none so great as to not lose it again. Press #4 to continue in English. Hint: speak less say more.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>Judging from the sheer amount of time I spend on TOPIX, I can appreciate why a story about 12 year olds engaging in consensual sex would really light my fire...
It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto find "dinosaur bone" while killing buffalo. He ride back to hogan and carve bone into new weapons. Wife say, "I DON'T NEED ANOTHER KNIFE! I NEED A WHISK!" Tonto use new weapons to kill wife. Life goes on.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Today, as Egypt goes up in flames as a result of Obama's meddling and rigged election, Obama goes golfing and Kerry goes yachting.
And yet the O'bama administration denied Kerry on the yacht. Yes they lied...until the pictures came out--and then they said he was only there for a few minutes. No one can believe anything out of these people. Like I said O'bama was drunk and passed out during Benghazi. No one can prove me wrong.

CBS in a random act of jounalism:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57592465/...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no doubt that Saddam Hussein's regime is a serious danger, that he is a tyrant, and that his pursuit of lethal weapons of mass destruction cannot be tolerated. He must be disarmed."
Give it up, Lois Lame, aka "Lying Carol".

The Democrats made those statements based on the intel Bush and Cheney fed them, obstensibly from CIA, DIA sources.

We now know Cheney created his own little office in the Pentagon known as the OSP where CIA reports on Iraq were funneled and cherry-picked to back a bogus pretext for war.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

What's "a whisk" anyway?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, when are you going to grow up? Likely never.
Bush obtained Congressional approval on the basis of lies.
Republican votes in both the House and Senate outnumbered Democrats by 2-1. So at least Democrats can say they were less gullible.
You know better and are deliberately spinning BS as always. Welcome to GOP Bizzaro World, where up is down and on means off.
At least 110 Democrats were honest enough to vote to remove Saddam which every prominent Democrat wanted to do since 1998. They all supported the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and Clinton signed it.

You've been duped, pal. Democrats care only about votes.

"It doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
- Bob Dylan

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you've got nuthin', might as well start serving up the BS huh?
Here's the BS.
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images...
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57592465/...
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Web has been stacked with thousands of Liberal Conspiracy Websites. Which ones are your favorites?
IhateBush.org ? Whatreallyhappenedon911.com ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
Hello Mr. laughing hyena without a brain.

Just go check Tenet's August 6, 2001 PDB.

You do know how to google, don't you?
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto curious as to why current "Americans" think they are supposed to be the last "Americans?" People come, people go... You steal it from someone else. Why you think someone not steal it from you? Rule of white man's law?
TheIndependentMa jority

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>dailykos... LMFAO...
It's the culture...
GAW .

Bricks for head banging in pockets, cracked. Lord have mercy.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto extrapolate headline: "Kansas taken over by Orthodox Jews. Ham banned!" Tonto recommend whites think on these things. You make choices and then have to live by them.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
OK.
Reagan won the Cold War.
You love punishment, eh?
Kinky:]
No, actually I enjoy punishing you, except you're too dumb to know when you've been knocked to the floor.

So Reagan won the Cold War?

Then how come you can't supply a link to the American flag waving over the Kremlin as I asked for?

Maybe there's a reason for it.

Perhaps you can show us the surrender papers signed by Gorbachev.
You can't? Maybe there's a reason for it.

Well, perhaps you can show us pics of destroyed Russian airfields and missile sites. And the U.S. Army victory parade in Moscow.

You can't? Well, maybe there's a reason for it.

Like you're full of crapola and the Russians weren't defeated in a real kind of way.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

You know... you take a nice, juicy hock ham... and marinate it in rice vinegar laced with chopped red pepper and cilantro for a day, and then take it out of the marinade after 2 hours and brine it in brown sugar and carrot juice and flat Champagne (sure, you've got some...) then bake it in a 500 degree oven for a mere... 45 minutes... and then you make a glaze out of the drippings and cut in some MADEIRA (1/2 cup) and green onions you got a pretty good reason for not inviting the Jews or Muslims to dinner.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least 110 Democrats were honest enough to vote to remove Saddam which every prominent Democrat wanted to do since 1998. They all supported the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 and Clinton signed it.
You've been duped, pal. Democrats care only about votes.
"It doesn't take a weatherman to know which way the wind blows."
- Bob Dylan
Bush got Democrat votes on the basis of lies.

And I've explained before the changes which took place between 1998, when there was some concern that Hussein was re-arming, to 1999, when the UNSCOM inspectors reveresed their earlier opinions.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Mr. laughing hyena without a brain.
Just go check Tenet's August 6, 2001 PDB.
You do know how to google, don't you?
Bill Clinton started World War III against the Muslim world and Ron Paul correctly "PREDICTED" the potential for terrorist attacks against the United States as retaliation in the future, ie...911, the day before Clinton's impeachment hearing, concerning Monica Lewinsky oral sex escapades and his lying under oath...

Bill Clinton's War Mongering Failures, his Monica Sickness, unleashed Global Muslim Terror upon the World and the USA... Clinton trying to distract people from his sex scandal by attacking and bombing Iraq, Europe and the rest of the planet...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Trichinosis Schmicinosis!
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto always say, "Once the Europeans got here the whole place went to hell!"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 865,141 - 865,160 of1,033,015
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]