Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,981 - 865,000 of 1,079,114 Comments Last updated 9 min ago

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary/Michelle would win in a landslide. Homer would vote for that ticket.
"homo"
You would vote for a hitler/mussolini ticket of they ran as democrats in the US. Based on some of the posts by the loons on this thread, they would probably win.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm actually more of a Bush-Holder kind of guy. Come on, these are just jokes people.
"homo"
And michelle nobama is not a joke? Guess not she finally owned up that she was finally proud to be an American.
Peace
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This country was hijacked in 2008 and then again in 2012. But what's disturbing is more Americans wanted to be hijacked than not.
Hey byytch!

What a sore loser!

What an idiot!

Republicans are the worst!

Total idiots!

Stick around: Republicans will never have a president!

EVER! NEVER! ALL LOSERS! ALL THE TIME! LOL!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffington Post reports that the 113th Congress is shaping up to be the least productive in history. Speaker Boehner’s response?“Count on” yet another vote to repeal health care reform.
Share this if you think it’s time to focus on progress, not politics: http://goo.gl/Z27pv
And fetchalmighty doesn't mind being 'laughed at ' by obstructionist Republicans in Congress. We need Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House in 2014. At least, Nancy Pelosi got important things done in Congress to help all Americans.
"back porch turd"
Way to go congress!!!! You are doing good. We have far to many laws and a president who decides which ones will be enforced. Check out nobamakare.
Peace
KMA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Dr. Charles Krauthammer strongly asserts Obama taking an existing law that he signed and not enforcing part of that law - the employer mandate - is absolutely "lawless" and unconstitutional.

I know trying to pick up one hook in a bowl of hooks is next to impossible without picking all of them up, and this president's failures is one hook after another, but is there nothing this president has done and gotten away with that someone shouldn't have said it's time to start the impeachment process a long time ago?

When will Congress and the House finally do what has to be done?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you repeated "legitamite," Loser? Me thinks thou mightest Lukewad be...LMAWAO
I've never repeated "legitamite", stupid.

Haha
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
What a sore loser!
What an idiot!
Total idiots!
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh idiot...

You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

Defending the gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all demokrats you dumbass. When the Tea Baggers take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.

Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
a1488wp

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are by far the dumbest füçk on here!
You make a fool of yourself with every hateful and uneducated thing you write you dumbass.
I wonder if your parents ever told you how ignorant you are? If they did not - they are as ignorant as you! Some one should have told you years ago how stupid you are. You are an idiot.
It's the culture...
are you implying that he knows who his parents are. You give him way to much credit..
Mira Mira Ona Wall

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

a buncha morons I tell ya wrote:
FOOLS! You'se all a bunch of dickwads, just read some of this crap! Jeezus, gimme a flippin' break!! Self-stroking jerkoffs, all of ya...STFU/GTFO
I visit daily for a laugh or two. My own pathetic life seems so much better after observing what a pitiful existence these folks have sunk to...I almost feel sorry for them. Then again seeing them HERE means they are AWAY from us!
a1488wp

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
What a sore loser!
What an idiot!
Total idiots!
"EVER NEVER" Is that what you say when someone trlls you to get a job or put down the crack pipe?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

a1488wp wrote:
<quoted text> are you implying that he knows who his parents are. You give him way to much credit..
OBAMA the GENIUS entire life has been devoted to fomenting bigotry, hate, racial animus and divide. All of his mentors, from the rancid racist and surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis to Fan of Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, have been rabid despising racists.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Liberals (Communists) hate being exposed...
Propaganda follows for sure
<quoted text>
Fox Nation vs. Reality: The Fox News Community's Assault On Truth

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A8PD694...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged idiot, not just some strawman argument over government controlling women's minds and vagina's with pills.
"Back In The Stirrups Again".
It's the culture...
To bad your stupid parents allowed your miserable azz to be born..Idiots like you are the best reasons why abortions should be legal. Besides you phony azzed righties couldn't really care less about the children and you prove that daily. What have any of you morons ever done for the children..Tell me one social program that you have initiated or sponsored. Self righteous lying hypocrites the lot of you.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure. They are mentally ill though. That is for sure.
Obsessed.
Do you think it's in all the rain this season? Sure seems to be an abunDUNCE of that type of (SICKKKKO!) stuff.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad your stupid parents allowed your miserable azz to be born..Idiots like you are the best reasons why abortions should be legal. Besides you phony azzed righties couldn't really care less about the children and you prove that daily. What have any of you morons ever done for the children..Tell me one social program that you have initiated or sponsored. Self righteous lying hypocrites the lot of you.
Government paying for abortions and birth control for women who refuse to take care of themselves.

Women painted as ignorant these days by the elite you idiot. All those years of feminists crying and look now, democrats insist that women have to be taken care of, takeover their minds and bodies controlled by government and pills paid for by government.

Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged idiot, not just some strawman argument over government controlling women's minds and vagina's with pills.

"Back In The Stirrups Again".

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The people already impeached your losers!

Hey byytch!

You are a loser!

No one cares what the losers post!

They laugh at all of you republican losers!

Say I hate?

What a laugh.

Tell your daughter to enjoy that forced ultrasound!

IN HER V A G I N A.

DOWN IN THAT RED STATE HELL.

POTUS WILL NEVER BE REPUBLICAN AGAIN!

USA HATES YOU AND YOUR IDIOTS!

ha ha ha! LOL!

LoisLane59 wrote:
Dr. Charles Krauthammer strongly asserts Obama taking an existing law that he signed and not enforcing part of that law - the employer mandate - is absolutely "lawless" and unconstitutional.
I know trying to pick up one hook in a bowl of hooks is next to impossible without picking all of them up, and this president's failures is one hook after another, but is there nothing this president has done and gotten away with that someone shouldn't have said it's time to start the impeachment process a long time ago?
When will Congress and the House finally do what has to be done?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody should tell YOU idiot that Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million babies is the ultimate war on children you deranged moron, not just some strawman argument you have lying over protecting children's rights you deranged dumbass..

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

You bogus freak!

All your little loser crybabies ran away!

No republican will ever be president!

No go have an unwanted ultrasound in your V A G I N A.

REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITE!

loser! <------ hey! That's you!

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh idiot...
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...
Defending the gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all demokrats you dumbass. When the Tea Baggers take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.
Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster...
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
You bogus freak!
REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITE!
<quoted text>
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT a demokratic advocacy for protecting children or children's rights you idiot... It's the privilege to kill children you dumbass...

Back In The Stirrups Again...

It's the culture...
emperor obama

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
You bogus freak!
REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITE!
<quoted text>
yes... my son, your journey to the dark side is almost complete.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 2 min PEllen 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min truth 48,870
Like Us & Love It Lollapalooza Ticket Giveaway ... 10 min Greg Madison 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min SpaceBlues 45,771
Abby 7-24 16 min edogxxx 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 67,899
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE