Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941322 Jul 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'd insist that you kiss it, Sweaty Sue, but I just really don't swing that way. Ol' Cherokreep Eed still keeping Tommy's pic on Facebook? Fools...
The only thing capable of kissing your double-wide would be either a Diesel Locomotive or a cross-eyed Nigerian Spear Chucker.

Lapeer, MI

#941323 Jul 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Actually the left brain is the analytical/mathematical (as in Capitalistic) portion of the brain, you idiot. Thank god, I'm in my right brain...
A half-loaf is better than none but you've only got the heel, baby.

And a Hot Dog Bun:]

Lapeer, MI

#941325 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Dr. Charles Krauthammer strongly asserts Obama taking an existing law that he signed and not enforcing part of that law - the employer mandate - is absolutely "lawless" and unconstitutional.
I know trying to pick up one hook in a bowl of hooks is next to impossible without picking all of them up, and this president's failures is one hook after another, but is there nothing this president has done and gotten away with that someone shouldn't have said it's time to start the impeachment process a long time ago?
When will Congress and the House finally do what has to be done?
The Magic Negro has been nothing but a Cow on the Freeway at Rush Hour and yet the Liberal Media insists on trying to make him into a Formula One.

A Cow wearing Goggles, a Safety Helmet and Flame Retardant Clothing is something out of Mad Magazine:]

Lapeer, MI

#941326 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're witnessing the phenomenon of some Americans having a crush on this president - of all ages and genders. I'm talking high school, giddy, girl-like crushes by grown men. They don't really care what he stands for or against. He just makes their heart beat faster and their palms sweaty every time he swaggers up to a microphone and reads the teleprompter.
Uncanny and disturbing at the same time.
The unthinking citizen is the Magic Negro's biggest fan.

And, sadly, a majority.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#941327 Jul 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
You would vote for a hitler/mussolini ticket of they ran as democrats in the US. Based on some of the posts by the loons on this thread, they would probably win.
Peace
KMA
As long as they weren't republicans or conservatives who want to make the federal government more accountable and less intrusive, they'd vote for anyone. They voted for a closet Marxist. Why wouldn't they vote for an avowed communist or another Castro? We have members of Congress who would stand solidly behind both.

Some would even vote for Joe Biden who made sure we all knew Obama has a "big stick".

At least we'd look forward to President Biden's speeches and what he'd say next.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#941328 Jul 9, 2013
A prominent political donor gave $70,000 to a corporation owned by Virginia Gov. Robert F. McDonnell and his sister last year, and the governor did not disclose the money as a gift or loan, according to people with knowledge of the payments.

The donor, wealthy businessman Jonnie R. Williams Sr., also gave a previously unknown $50,000 check to the governor’s wife, Maureen, in 2011, the people said.

The money to the corporation and Maureen McDonnell brings to $145,000 the amount Williams gave to assist the McDonnell family in 2011 and 2012 — funds that are now at the center of federal and state investigations.

Williams, the chief executive of dietary supplement manufacturer Star Scientific Inc., also provided a $10,000 check in December as a present to McDonnell’s eldest daughter, Jeanine, intended to help defray costs at her May 2013 wedding, the people said.

Virginia’s first family already is under intense scrutiny for accepting $15,000 from the same chief executive to pay for the catering at the June 2011 wedding of Cailin McDonnell at the Executive Mansion.

All the payments came as McDonnell and his wife took steps to promote the donor’s company and its products.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/va-politi...

so naturally, the wingnuts will now try to tell us that he's a democrat.

Lapeer, MI

#941329 Jul 9, 2013
united states taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text> we don't care if you don't like us but you should be a bit more greatfull and less hatefull, after all who would feed you and pay for your needs if you got rid of us? Are all libs as dumb as you? Don't you relize that if you actualy win what you want you will starve to death because no one will have anything left for you parasites to feed off. Biteing the hand that feeds you is a stupid thing to do but then again being a liberal is a stupid thing to do as well.
Killing the Goose that laid the Golden Egg has never been a concern for Liberals. That's why we're running out of eggs and geese today.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#941330 Jul 9, 2013
For the second time today, Fox News has attacked itself. Earlier this morning Fox Nation posted an article meant to disparage MSNBC, but also included a quote saying that Fox News is “ridiculously fact-free.” But apparently they weren’t through self-flagellating because this afternoon they decided to heap more punishment on themselves.

The incident began when Rush Limbaugh took a call from a particularly incensed dittohead who was in a frenzy over something he heard on Fox News. The caller whined furiously for several minutes about the “Alinskyite Obama Democrats” who are “steeped in Leninism with their Global Warming.” Amongst those to whom he was referring were Fox contributors Bob Beckel, Geraldo Rivera, Juan Williams, Alan Colmes, and Julie Roginsky. Limbaugh didn’t know who Roginsky was, and when told that she was on Neil Cavuto’s program Limbaugh said…

“Oh, somewhere on Fox. You know, you need to stop watching these people. Because they’re not gonna change.[...] Your blood pressure is gonna suffer if you keep watching these people. They’re designed to get you ticked off. They’re designed to make you question your sanity. You’re gonna watch these people and you’re gonna say ‘How in the world can we have such idiotic people?’”

Let’s set aside for the moment the ironic projection that Limbaugh is engaging in by portraying others as idiotic people designed to tick you off. That may be the best description of Limbaugh I’ve ever heard. But the real point here is that Limbaugh has just told his listeners to stop watching Fox News. That bit of unintentionally worthwhile advice led to a swarm of media stories noting this brazen blasphemy.

It didn’t take long for Limbaugh to lash out at these reports and to deny that he was telling people not to watch Fox. Read the quote again and decide for yourself.

However, an even more absurd development occurred when Fox News itself took up Limbaugh’s retort saying that “Rush Limbaugh squashes claims he told listener to tune out Fox News.” The problem with this is that Limbaugh didn’t squash anything. In fact, by getting Fox to comment on it, the whole affair just escalates. And even if you buy Limbaugh’s explanation, the best you could say is that he only told people to stop watching the alleged “liberals” on Fox. That would be an interesting thing to observe. Would they have to sit there with the remote and mute the TV anytime Alan Colmes came on?

In the end, Fox came to Limbaugh’s defense in a matter that blasted their own pundits as idiots. So Fox is now on record as advising their viewers not to watch certain members of their staff. Sean Hannity? OK. Juan Williams? No way. Hand me the remote. You really have to wonder what those lefties on Fox must be thinking to continue to appear on the network. If fake liberals like Beckel and Roginsky serve out their contracts, they are admitting that they are idiots. And this begs the question, why would any self-respecting liberal ever go on Fox News in the first place?

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#941332 Jul 9, 2013
A "Watergate" style scandal alleging the State Department was responsible for a break in at a former employee's office completely fell apart after its progenitor was given a platform on Fox News. Fox guest Cary Schulman, a lawyer representing a former investigator at the State Department's Office of the Inspector General named Aurelia Fedenisn, was forced to confess he was only "joking" about allegations that the State Department was responsible for a break in at his office after admitting he had no evidence to back up his claims.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/07/09/lates...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#941333 Jul 9, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, your posting time is getting shorter and shorter. The threat level must have increased significantly in the max security wing for pedophiles and snitches. You "busted me"? Methinks your delusional psychosis is increasing at a twofold rate proportionate to your expansive girth. You fat ghetto mamas have all the bases covered, huh?
and don't EVEN be touche'ing the charming, Fenris.

Or SUM us will get a hole a Uncle Joe and a few others.

(mostly Uncle Joe via direct tin foil hat transmission first cause he has a nice smuaisle lol)

Orlando, FL

#941334 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is a Twinky on steroids.

Homer would get his head bashed in by a 17-year-old while staring him down.

Some people wouldn't have had a problem with Zimmerman being trapped on the ground with his head getting bashed in on the sidewalk or his facial bones broken.

According to FBI data, from 2006 to 2009, deaths caused by "personal weapons" - fists, hands, feet, etc.- were more than double those of rifle deaths.

http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...

The big question still remains. Why didn't Martin keep on walking?

Lapeer, MI

#941335 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women killing the human life they created at any phase of development because of irresponsible sexual behavior is saying two wrongs make a right. The apathy surrounding the killing of human life in later phases of development is barbaric.
Your post is also barbaric. To assume other human beings wouldn't care about children because of their political persuasion on the size and role of government is moronic and uncivilized.
Are you barbaric and uncivilized?
Liberals have long engaged in behaviors that view Life as being cheap. This constant din of disregard for Life has now seeped into the national consciousness so deeply that the Kermit Gosnells of this land are growing by leaps and bounds. Girls will drop an infant in a HS restroom, stuff it into the wastebasket and then go back onto the Prom dance floor without blinking an eye.

It's her right. Its her body, dammit.

This is the Magic Negro's Hope & Change Bullsh it.
No hope for the unborn and let's not change that ever.

Orlando, FL

#941336 Jul 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The unthinking citizen is the Magic Negro's biggest fan.
And, sadly, a majority.
That's more true than any of us know.

Any man on the street interview proves it every time.

Lapeer, MI

#941337 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is a Twinky on steroids.
And he's chock-full of that white stuff, too.

Lapeer, MI

#941339 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer would get his head bashed in by a 17-year-old while staring him down.
Some people wouldn't have had a problem with Zimmerman being trapped on the ground with his head getting bashed in on the sidewalk or his facial bones broken.
According to FBI data, from 2006 to 2009, deaths caused by "personal weapons" - fists, hands, feet, etc.- were more than double those of rifle deaths.
http://www2.fbi.gov/ucr/cius2009/offenses/exp...
The big question still remains. Why didn't Martin keep on walking?
Because he feared that George was going to steal his Skittles.

Them's fightin' words, eh(steal my Skittles)?

Orlando, FL

#941340 Jul 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have long engaged in behaviors that view Life as being cheap. This constant din of disregard for Life has now seeped into the national consciousness so deeply that the Kermit Gosnells of this land are growing by leaps and bounds. Girls will drop an infant in a HS restroom, stuff it into the wastebasket and then go back onto the Prom dance floor without blinking an eye.
It's her right. Its her body, dammit.
This is the Magic Negro's Hope & Change Bullsh it.
No hope for the unborn and let's not change that ever.
Gosnell just got sloppy and got caught. There are more Gosnells out there. Progressive secularists are becoming more and more vocal about killing life at any phase of development.

Let's not forget killing human life is a big money maker.

Orlando, FL

#941341 Jul 9, 2013
I'm starting to run out of steam. Night all.

Lapeer, MI

#941343 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's more true than any of us know.
Any man on the street interview proves it every time.
With oodles of Student Loan money and endless halls, campuses and academic resources, we end up with degreed butt-heads who don't know how many States there are inside of the United States of America.

Some don't know they have to pay back a 'loan' and try to wiggle out of it.

These are the Magic Negro fans marching forward with their heads up their pubic cavities.

With no faces showning, they look like the cast from Drone Wars.

Lapeer, MI

#941344 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosnell just got sloppy and got caught. There are more Gosnells out there. Progressive secularists are becoming more and more vocal about killing life at any phase of development.
Let's not forget killing human life is a big money maker.
Abortion - This Century's Holocaust

Lapeer, MI

#941345 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I'm starting to run out of steam. Night all.
Don't say 'steam'.

Sounds too close to 'hot air'.

Instead, say something like 'my Lithium Ion Battery needs a recharge' or 'my renewable energy needs renewing':]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 45 min Concerned_American 352
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 51 min JOEL 70,085
Hoffa tells Chicago Teamsters they play pivotal... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr grave digger 47,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,653
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Grand Birther 179,351
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 1 hr LittlejigsRPigs 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]