Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#941284 Jul 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffington Post reports that the 113th Congress is shaping up to be the least productive in history. Speaker Boehner’s response?“Count on” yet another vote to repeal health care reform.
Share this if you think it’s time to focus on progress, not politics: http://goo.gl/Z27pv
And fetchalmighty doesn't mind being 'laughed at ' by obstructionist Republicans in Congress. We need Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House in 2014. At least, Nancy Pelosi got important things done in Congress to help all Americans.
"back porch turd"
Way to go congress!!!! You are doing good. We have far to many laws and a president who decides which ones will be enforced. Check out nobamakare.
Peace
KMA

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#941285 Jul 9, 2013
Dr. Charles Krauthammer strongly asserts Obama taking an existing law that he signed and not enforcing part of that law - the employer mandate - is absolutely "lawless" and unconstitutional.

I know trying to pick up one hook in a bowl of hooks is next to impossible without picking all of them up, and this president's failures is one hook after another, but is there nothing this president has done and gotten away with that someone shouldn't have said it's time to start the impeachment process a long time ago?

When will Congress and the House finally do what has to be done?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#941286 Jul 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>How many times have you repeated "legitamite," Loser? Me thinks thou mightest Lukewad be...LMAWAO
I've never repeated "legitamite", stupid.

Haha
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941287 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
What a sore loser!
What an idiot!
Republicans are the worst!
Total idiots!
Stick around: Republicans will never have a president!
EVER! NEVER! ALL LOSERS! ALL THE TIME! LOL!
We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh idiot...

You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

Defending the gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all demokrats you dumbass. When the Tea Baggers take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.

Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
a1488wp

Bethel Park, PA

#941288 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are by far the dumbest füçk on here!
You make a fool of yourself with every hateful and uneducated thing you write you dumbass.
I wonder if your parents ever told you how ignorant you are? If they did not - they are as ignorant as you! Some one should have told you years ago how stupid you are. You are an idiot.
It's the culture...
are you implying that he knows who his parents are. You give him way to much credit..
Mira Mira Ona Wall

Naugatuck, CT

#941289 Jul 9, 2013
a buncha morons I tell ya wrote:
FOOLS! You'se all a bunch of dickwads, just read some of this crap! Jeezus, gimme a flippin' break!! Self-stroking jerkoffs, all of ya...STFU/GTFO
I visit daily for a laugh or two. My own pathetic life seems so much better after observing what a pitiful existence these folks have sunk to...I almost feel sorry for them. Then again seeing them HERE means they are AWAY from us!
a1488wp

Bethel Park, PA

#941290 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
What a sore loser!
What an idiot!
Republicans are the worst!
Total idiots!
Stick around: Republicans will never have a president!
EVER! NEVER! ALL LOSERS! ALL THE TIME! LOL!
"EVER NEVER" Is that what you say when someone trlls you to get a job or put down the crack pipe?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941291 Jul 9, 2013
a1488wp wrote:
<quoted text> are you implying that he knows who his parents are. You give him way to much credit..
OBAMA the GENIUS entire life has been devoted to fomenting bigotry, hate, racial animus and divide. All of his mentors, from the rancid racist and surrogate father, Frank Marshall Davis to Fan of Farrakhan, Jeremiah Wright, have been rabid despising racists.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#941293 Jul 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Liberals (Communists) hate being exposed...
Propaganda follows for sure
<quoted text>
Fox Nation vs. Reality: The Fox News Community's Assault On Truth

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00A8PD694...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#941294 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged idiot, not just some strawman argument over government controlling women's minds and vagina's with pills.
"Back In The Stirrups Again".
It's the culture...
To bad your stupid parents allowed your miserable azz to be born..Idiots like you are the best reasons why abortions should be legal. Besides you phony azzed righties couldn't really care less about the children and you prove that daily. What have any of you morons ever done for the children..Tell me one social program that you have initiated or sponsored. Self righteous lying hypocrites the lot of you.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#941295 Jul 9, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure. They are mentally ill though. That is for sure.
Obsessed.
Do you think it's in all the rain this season? Sure seems to be an abunDUNCE of that type of (SICKKKKO!) stuff.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941296 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad your stupid parents allowed your miserable azz to be born..Idiots like you are the best reasons why abortions should be legal. Besides you phony azzed righties couldn't really care less about the children and you prove that daily. What have any of you morons ever done for the children..Tell me one social program that you have initiated or sponsored. Self righteous lying hypocrites the lot of you.
Government paying for abortions and birth control for women who refuse to take care of themselves.

Women painted as ignorant these days by the elite you idiot. All those years of feminists crying and look now, democrats insist that women have to be taken care of, takeover their minds and bodies controlled by government and pills paid for by government.

Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged idiot, not just some strawman argument over government controlling women's minds and vagina's with pills.

"Back In The Stirrups Again".

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#941298 Jul 9, 2013
The people already impeached your losers!

Hey byytch!

You are a loser!

No one cares what the losers post!

They laugh at all of you republican losers!

Say I hate?

What a laugh.

Tell your daughter to enjoy that forced ultrasound!

IN HER V A G I N A.

DOWN IN THAT RED STATE HELL.

POTUS WILL NEVER BE REPUBLICAN AGAIN!

USA HATES YOU AND YOUR IDIOTS!

ha ha ha! LOL!

....
LoisLane59 wrote:
Dr. Charles Krauthammer strongly asserts Obama taking an existing law that he signed and not enforcing part of that law - the employer mandate - is absolutely "lawless" and unconstitutional.
I know trying to pick up one hook in a bowl of hooks is next to impossible without picking all of them up, and this president's failures is one hook after another, but is there nothing this president has done and gotten away with that someone shouldn't have said it's time to start the impeachment process a long time ago?
When will Congress and the House finally do what has to be done?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941300 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
To bad your stupid parents allowed your miserable azz to be born..Idiots like you are the best reasons why abortions should be legal. Besides you phony azzed righties couldn't really care less about the children and you prove that daily. What have any of you morons ever done for the children..Tell me one social program that you have initiated or sponsored. Self righteous lying hypocrites the lot of you.
Somebody should tell YOU idiot that Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million babies is the ultimate war on children you deranged moron, not just some strawman argument you have lying over protecting children's rights you deranged dumbass..

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#941302 Jul 9, 2013
You bogus freak!

All your little loser crybabies ran away!

No republican will ever be president!

No go have an unwanted ultrasound in your V A G I N A.

REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITE!

loser! <------ hey! That's you!

.....
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>We all know mirrors don't lie, you should be grateful they don't laugh idiot...
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...
Defending the gestapo IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all demokrats you dumbass. When the Tea Baggers take back the country, you moochers will need to fish or cut bait.
Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster...
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...
It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941303 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
You bogus freak!
All your little loser crybabies ran away!
No republican will ever be president!
No go have an unwanted ultrasound in your V A G I N A.
REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITE!
loser! <------ hey! That's you!
.....
<quoted text>
Klan Parent Hood killing 57 million children is NOT a demokratic advocacy for protecting children or children's rights you idiot... It's the privilege to kill children you dumbass...

Back In The Stirrups Again...

You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

It's the culture...
emperor obama

Bethel Park, PA

#941304 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
You bogus freak!
All your little loser crybabies ran away!
No republican will ever be president!
No go have an unwanted ultrasound in your V A G I N A.
REPUBLICAN HYPOCRITE!
loser! <------ hey! That's you!
.....
<quoted text>
yes... my son, your journey to the dark side is almost complete.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#941305 Jul 9, 2013
Who said that?

Republicans are out!

Nobody likes you!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941307 Jul 9, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like I've hit another two-morons-with-one-post win.
It appears I've driven another idiot to change his avatar! No wonder you lemmings are so easily manipulated by your wealthy handlers.
*YOU* drove *ME*?

Gee, that's news to me.

Got any details on that, Mr. Psychotic?

Lay down here on the couch and let's talk about it.

Did your mother love you? Did you have a puppy as a kid?
united states taxpayer

Bethel Park, PA

#941308 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Who said that?
Republicans are out!
Nobody likes you!
we don't care if you don't like us but you should be a bit more greatfull and less hatefull, after all who would feed you and pay for your needs if you got rid of us? Are all libs as dumb as you? Don't you relize that if you actualy win what you want you will starve to death because no one will have anything left for you parasites to feed off. Biteing the hand that feeds you is a stupid thing to do but then again being a liberal is a stupid thing to do as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playboy offered Sarah Palin $4 Million to pose ... 13 min Larry Flint 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,269
Abby 9-21-14 3 hr cheluzal 11
Amy 9-23-14 5 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••