Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458402 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941919 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Using public taxes to buy votes is the Hallmark of the Magic Negro and Liberals in general.
That's why the Tea Party emerged.
... and is still trying to hijack another party for their own political gain.

poor babies... just can't stand on their own two feet!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#941920 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the New York Times defense of Obama:
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/20/...
For some reason, even the New York Times can't find any evidence that Obama was ever on the campus at Columbia.
Nobody in Obama's class ever even met him. However, he is remembered as a poor student at Occidental.(Which naturally brings up the question as to how the hell did a poor student at Occidental named Barry Soetoro get admitted to Columbia.)
Perhaps we're looking for the wrong name. He supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia, and his name at Occidental was Barry Soetoro.
What is the name on the degree he supposedly got from Columbia?
Obama's been elected as President of the USA twice. He has no further elections coming.

Shouldn't you be focusing your hatred on Hillary?? Or are white folks off limits to you TX racists??

All your lies and stupidity have failed, as have 'landslide Rmoney's'. LOL

Rmoney got his ass kicked by Obama, as did McCain.

Yet your lies and stupidity continue unabated.

Talk about a sore loser, the picture of one is in your avatar.

You can carry on with your lies, but none of it makes a bit of a difference, stupid. You prove you're just another Teabagger moran!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ra_con_teur

United States

#941921 Jul 10, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no jobs, remember your earlier post about the economy?
In one breath you right wingers whine about freeloaders not working and in the next breath you whine about there not being any jobs. Pick one.
You are an idiot.
Case closed.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#941922 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is located in the Middle East. Most of the oil Europe uses, ansd a lot of what we use, comes from the Middle East. Between Syria and Egypt, the tension in the ME has driven up the price of oil.
Anyone with a brain knows this, you, without a brain, don't. It's that simple.
As for the Dollar, in case you hadn't looked, the dollar is rising against other currencies. It's up 3% in 2013, dumbass!! But that's way above a greasemonkey's pay grade, isn't it.
I really enjoy destroying your 'big hat, no cattle' stupidity.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
----------
""The dollar’s relentless gains against its rivals after a pivotal Federal Reserve policy meeting are warranted, even if the Fed’s tapering signals were not, analysts say.
The dollar soared against its developed-market rivals and emerging-market currencies Thursday, the day after Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said the central bank could begin unwinding its asset purchases later this year.
The greenback’s strength is in line with the market’s continued repricing of U.S. monetary policy, although recent economic data may not have been strong enough to validate the leap to a timeline for tapering Fed stimulus, analysts said on the DJ FX Trader podcast.
----------
4 ETF plays now that the dollar has its mojo back
Where to put your money while the dollar is king
""SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch)— Your dollars now buy more — outside of the U.S., that is.
The U.S. dollar is building strength against ailing rival benchmark currencies including the euro, the Japanese yen and the British pound. The gain reflects improvement in the U.S. economy, a sea-change in Japan’s economic plan, and overall weakness in Europe that goes deeper than the recent Cyprus crisis.
As a result, dollar-based investors have some new ways to pad their wallets. Here are a few timely strategies to consider, using inexpensive, index-tracking exchange-traded funds:
YOU are an idiot....

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#941923 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the fact that RINOs are Democrats confuses you.
It's obvious they confuse you.

Seeing as how they ran as Repugnants, were elected by Repugnants, and govern as Repugnants.

Your complaint is that they're not insane enough to appeal to insane midget freaks like you, greasemonkey.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#941924 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the coward he is.
Only guilty killers won't take the stand. A proven fact.
He's already been "mistreated" enuf!

The prosecution PROVED his was a 'case of SELF DEFENSE ...
He did NOT have to SAY a word!

Location hidden

#941925 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose on your planet a constitutionalist is a right-wing extremist.
Here, communists are extremists. Muslim terrorists are extremists. Democrats that commit mass murder are extremists.
But, here, it gets confusing because those that hold to the very liberal ideas written in the Constitution are called conservatives, and those who promote government by dictator whim without individual rights are called "liberal".
I can see why you're so confused... which most people interpret as fullofshit...., son.))))
Putin's a Marxist Communist, proven by his own background as a KGB assassin in the Soviet Union.

Surely you remember the Soviet Union. It's where you got your indoctrination, comrade.

No wonder you want to trade Obama for Putin. You hate Democratic leaders, you prefer Communist Dictators, which is exactly what Putin is, arresting anyone who dares speak out against him.

There's a trial in Moscow right now, where Putin is persecuting those who oppose him, just like he did to Pussy Riot.

Shades of Josef Stalin.

You're a commie lover, punk. America hates you.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#941926 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious they confuse you.
Seeing as how they ran as Repugnants, were elected by Repugnants, and govern as Repugnants.
Your complaint is that they're not insane enough to appeal to insane midget freaks like you, greasemonkey.
If robbers ever broke into your trailer nitwit and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you dumbass...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941927 Jul 10, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
No seriously, you have to see this.
http://www.youtube.com/embed/JA8VJh0UJtg...
If you still have a heart, that is.
Some Ancient Greek Philosopher once said that the greatest human tragedy stems not from war, disease or financial ruin but from that which could have been but never was. That is the greatest of all tragedies. This boy, this dog and this moment are the result of a mother's decision.

"A dog has the soul of a philosopher"
--- Plato
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#941928 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's been elected as President of the USA twice. He has no further elections coming.
Shouldn't you be focusing your hatred on Hillary?? Or are white folks off limits to you TX racists??
All your lies and stupidity have failed, as have 'landslide Rmoney's'. LOL
Rmoney got his ass kicked by Obama, as did McCain.
Yet your lies and stupidity continue unabated.
Talk about a sore loser, the picture of one is in your avatar.
You can carry on with your lies, but none of it makes a bit of a difference, stupid. You prove you're just another Teabagger moran!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot.. Get all the fools and nitwits on your side and you can be elected to anything you dumbass...

It's the culture..

Location hidden

#941929 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 30 million illegal aliens here. Take one of those jobs .... because, as I said in my earlier post, these people don't qualify for the technical jobs we have to give out a mountain of H1b visas for.
You need to work on your reading and comprehension of the English language.
I also said anyone who says an economy with more people on welfare than working in the economy is a healthy economy is an idiot.
You are crazy, Putin commie puppet.

30 Million?? Where do you get your comedy routines?? From the drunks living under the bridge with you??

That's the stupidest number I've ever seen. Funny how nobody else uses that number.

Further proof of your insanity, greasemonkey!!

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#941930 Jul 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can see the actual document of the Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission (ARDC) of the Supreme Court of Illinois here:
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/2010/0...
Notice "court ordered inactive status", which means Michelle Obama cannot receive reciprocity from Illinois to any other state. What they did was prevent her from just moving to another state where she can scam insurance companies from there after she was busted in Illinois.
You people are soooo dense. Michelle Obama REQUESTED that her license be place in "inactive status" and, in compliance, the court placed the order. Period.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941931 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If robbers ever broke into your trailer nitwit and searched for brains and money, You'd just laugh and search with them you dumbass...
It's the culture...
Were you able to find what they were looking for son?

Lapeer, MI

#941932 Jul 10, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm done talkin' to the riff raff that's here, but speaking of odds, I've got 30 to 1 that neither FloDUH or Fenny Bate ever had sex with the lights one, all their clothes off, or someone else of either gender in the room.
I've got 30 to 1 that you never had sex with a human.

Lapeer, MI

#941933 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Factcheck is well researched and true. Funny how you wingnuts use it when it backs your crap up!! LOL
The document you refer to is a fake. As are you, motorscooter greasemonkey.
You use a right wingnut blog for your info. Proven lies all.
Your document is as fradulent as your birfer beliefs. Funny how most Americans see right through your stupidity and lies. Proven by Obama's re-election, which has fried your tiny brain.
Besides, what does Michelle have to do with anything?? She isn't an elected official.
All you prove is your rampant racism and hatred.
Too bad your white boy got his ass kicked by a black man.
Is that what's really bothering you, bunky??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Annenberg Foundation.

Enough said.

Location hidden

#941934 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman will be a very rich man once he gets done with his lawsuit against MSNBC and the Lame Stream Media... Go George!!!
It's the culture...
We know what you are!! You're Waxturd's Ivy League educated son!!

Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#941935 Jul 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy, Putin commie puppet.
30 Million?? Where do you get your comedy routines?? From the drunks living under the bridge with you??
That's the stupidest number I've ever seen. Funny how nobody else uses that number.
Further proof of your insanity, greasemonkey!!
nutsack using his: "I am an idiot and nitwit" defense...

It's he culture..

Lapeer, MI

#941936 Jul 10, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Hey racist loser!
F U
<quoted text>
And whose organ are you going to use to accomplish this?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Location hidden

#941937 Jul 10, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot still blaming and breastfeeding on Bush, sucking Dick Cheney while the country slides into an abyss and goes to hell.
LMFAO...You dumbass idiot...
It's the culture...
We know what you are!! You're Waxturd's Ivy League educated son!!

Yes. And you're breastfeeding on George Bush and sucking off Dickless Cheney.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#941938 Jul 10, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got 30 to 1 that you never had sex with a human.
ROTFLMAO! You're odds are 1:1, son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 15 min SweLL GirL 9,849
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 28 min Legal Analysis 104,509
abby12-5-16 28 min RACE 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 53 min boundary painter 8,631
last post wins! (Apr '13) 57 min boundary painter 1,954
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 6,838
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 1 hr boundary painter 3,447

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages