Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,781 - 864,800 of 1,083,143 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Where's the teenibopper from Hawaii?
Back in Bumpass, stealing more valor.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you; shorty? Isn't there a height requirement?
Yeah. I was at the induction center and they told me I was too short. So, I went to Hollywood and became an extra in the Wizard of Oz, then started drinking a lot because nobody was making movies with midgets during the war, unless you wanted to be an exra playing a Japanese soldier, and I was even too short for that, so I ended up in Tijuana with a job as a stand-in act while the donkey was on a cigarette break, and got fired from that job because the donkey was jealous, so I moved to ...

))))))))))

I'm thinking you'd be slobbering all over yourself if I walked into any bar where you troll. ;-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>
The Huffington Post reports that the 113th Congress is shaping up to be the least productive in history. Speaker Boehner’s response?“Count on” yet another vote to repeal health care reform.
Share this if you think it’s time to focus on progress, not politics: http://goo.gl/Z27pv
And fetchalmighty doesn't mind being 'laughed at ' by obstructionist Republicans in Congress. We need Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House in 2014. At least, Nancy Pelosi got important things done in Congress to help all Americans.
The fewer laws passed by Congress, the better for all.

More fun to watch ObamaKKKare unravel.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
The Huffington Post reports that the 113th Congress is shaping up to be the least productive in history. Speaker Boehner’s response?“Count on” yet another vote to repeal health care reform.
Share this if you think it’s time to focus on progress, not politics: http://goo.gl/Z27pv
And fetchalmighty doesn't mind being 'laughed at ' by obstructionist Republicans in Congress. We need Nancy Pelosi back as Speaker of the House in 2014. At least, Nancy Pelosi got important things done in Congress to help all Americans.
Marxism isn't progress, dufus.
ObamaKare is a looming disaster.
Pelosi doesn't even know what planet she lives on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Puhleeze! Hillary's was a little too convenient, considering that "it" only kept her from giving accurate testimony at a particular point in time. She seems to remember how to lie well enough. Funny how Benghazi is the only subject she appears to have trouble remembering.
Galt believes that Hillary has significant medical issues, the Benghazi debacle notwithstanding.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Two goons flirting; how cute:
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you support Weiner-Holder?
Eman wrote:
He is a weiner holder and a weiner spitzer.
(get a room)
Homoerotic fantasies get lily wet.

<someone call hazmat>
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in Bumpass, stealing more valor.
LOL! Sounds about right...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wants medical insurance-the sick who can't take care of themselves?
I don't see the wealthiest Americans 'complaining' about the freedom to purchase medical insurance , even wealthy elected Republican Congressmen . I do see many wealthy Americans raising a storm of protest if they were ever prohibited from their right to buy healthcare insurance. Republican Red states attempts to ban the poor from participating in the medical insurance market is immoral and wrong

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Marxism isn't progress, dufus.
ObamaKare is a looming disaster.
Pelosi doesn't even know what planet she lives on.
You're comparing Obamacare to Marxism. Go try and argue that idiocy to the Heritage Foundation and conservative Romneycare proponents in Massachusetts. They'll laugh you right into the street.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fewer laws passed by Congress, the better for all.
More fun to watch ObamaKKKare unravel.
Doing nothing Congress is less "fun" seeing the American economy and the social safety net unraveling unless you're a self-conceited , Koch Brothers wannabe robber baron only out for his own greedy self-interests.(Like a Caligula wallowing lasciviously in his own perverted sex orgies)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I don't see the wealthiest Americans 'complaining' about the freedom to purchase medical insurance , even wealthy elected Republican Congressmen . I do see many wealthy Americans raising a storm of protest if they were ever prohibited from their right to buy healthcare insurance. Republican Red states attempts to ban the poor from participating in the medical insurance market is immoral and wrong
The "poor" have always been free to participate in the medical insurance market.

It's called working.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. I hope you can get that high son.
I think that would be a remarkable achievement for you!
"yuck"
Son? You have a fixation with that word? Could it be that you do not know the man who was your seed and neither does your mother?
Big salute to you, the one finger kind. You and president nobama have earned that salute.
Peace
KMA

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoodieman called his girlfriend and told her he was going to kick some creepy ass cracker's ass, idiot.
Then, there's the location of Zimmerman versus the location of Hoodieman, the busted nose, the grass on the back of the shirt, and the evidence of Zimmerman's head being bashed against the concrete sidewalk.
On the other side, there's a hole blown through Hoodieman's chest cavity... and nothing else.
I think it's funny how the girlfriend thought her testimony made Trayvon look like some sweet young thing instead of Little Red Robbin' Hoodie.

xD
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>I don't see the wealthiest Americans 'complaining' about the freedom to purchase medical insurance , even wealthy elected Republican Congressmen . I do see many wealthy Americans raising a storm of protest if they were ever prohibited from their right to buy healthcare insurance. Republican Red states attempts to ban the poor from participating in the medical insurance market is immoral and wrong
The poor wont be participating in the medical insurance market under Obama care, they will be effectively supported in their medical needs by the productive in this country.

The government can't give something for free to someone unless they take it from someone else first.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

<quoted text> You're comparing Obamacare to Marxism. Go try and argue that idiocy to the Heritage Foundation and conservative Romneycare proponents in Massachusetts. They'll laugh you right into the street.
How about we just compare ObamaKare to the goddam definition of Marxism, dufus.

Oh, yeah. You never could define the word, could you? I challenged you... how many times?... to define Marxism, and you still can't define the word.

How about this, dufus, try arguing anything not being Marxist when you're so goddam ignorant you can't even define the word.

Or, I could be wrong. Prove me wrong.

Define "Marxism" for us.
I'm betting you don't have a clue what the word means.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The poor wont be participating in the medical insurance market under Obama care, they will be effectively supported in their medical needs by the productive in this country.
The government can't give something for free to someone unless they take it from someone else first.
That should be an obvious fact to anyone.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The "poor" have always been free to participate in the medical insurance market.
It's called working.
That's worth saying again.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

The Virtue of Minding Our Own Business

....Like other presidents before him, Obama is expected to take positions on unfolding foreign events whether or not he has anything constructive or useful to say about them, and critics conclude that “failing” to take a position is an example of unacceptable passivity. Presidents and their most interventionist critics tend to agree that how other nations resolve their internal political disagreements is somehow the business of the U.S. government, and the critics usually focus on how the president has failed to interfere on the “right” side or how he has not interfered enough to make U.S.“influence” felt. This is the trouble with assuming that the U.S. must exercise “leadership” in response to every crisis and with believing that U.S. interests are at stake in practically every foreign dispute.

The idea that the U.S. shouldn’t try to interfere hardly ever comes up in the debate, because almost everyone in the debate assumes that some degree of interference is necessary and desirable. What the U.S. keeps finding out in Egypt is that it will be blamed for any outcome whether or not it is responsible for it. It would seem wiser to stop trying to be perceived as being on the “right” side of the latest disputes, which is bound to fail again and again, and to try instead to insulate the U.S. from them.

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your glorious vacation on the East Coast going, pshyco?
"Buroc"
"poop's" vacation is going grate. He flies in Hollywierd models and Circus Circus show girls so they van push his wheel chair when they take him to a local Red Lobster, his choice for fine dining. The turn over is large, the "dates" get tired of having to clean him up and listen to his BS, lies. The stories are the same;
- His best selling bio, "fantasy" that will be released some summer
- His exploits as a war hero in Nam
- His captaincy of the Wake baseball team that won the national title in 56 or 57, he is not sure of the date. Of course the captain of that team said "poop" was not a member of that team
- His tale of woe, taking care of his brother for the 1st 9 years he was in the US Army moving uo thru the ranks
- The BMW's he once drove
- The 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 homes he owns, he has forgotten the actual number, homes that have bathrooms nicer than others homes
- His ongoing meetings with the democrat elite in DC who seek his input
Peace

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Puhleeze! Hillary's was a little too convenient, considering that "it" only kept her from giving accurate testimony at a particular point in time. She seems to remember how to lie well enough. Funny how Benghazi is the only subject she appears to have trouble remembering.
She remembered very well those snipers in Sarajevo. She's just another pathological lying Democrat... like we don't have too many of them already.

One of my favorite Dick Cheney moments was when he made the comment about Hillary being confused about whether she was in Sarajevo or on a hunting trip with him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min mememine69 45,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min scirocco 68,436
Amy 7-30 36 min RACE 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Rogue Scholar 05 175,079
Abby 7-30 49 min RACE 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 48,991
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr newpoly 1,867
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••