Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#940998 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Captain Ghost: I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check...
It's the culture...
Draft dodging psycho dummy say what? I'm busy spending that 50 grand, how you doing in that nursing home..LMAO.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#940999 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical insurance is a product, not to be confused with medical care, and as such is subject to cost-benefit analysis as part of the purchase decision.
There can be no analysis if a citizen is denied purchase.

(Current practice)

Who doesn't want medical insurance?

(That is what 80%+ of the country use to access medical care.)

Who are these people who turn down medical insurance?

In advance: F U

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#941000 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Good News for America
First lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday hosted a “Kids’ State Dinner” at the White House. The event honored 54 children who won a national healthy lunch recipe contest associated with Mrs. Obama’s “Let’s Move!” initiative.
First lady Michelle Obama speaks at a Kids' State Dinner at the White House on Tuesday. Obama welcomed 54 children to the White House for creating winning recipes as part of a healthy lunch contest.
In some ways the lunch was indeed just like a real state dinner, the first lady noted when greeting the group. Everybody got to go through a reception line. They walked a red carpet past a group of press. They had to wait and wait to get through security.
“It’s a real hassle coming to the White House, isn’t it?” said Mrs. Obama.
But in other ways the lunch was actually better than the nighttime dinners that honor foreign leaders. For one thing, you could eat with your fingers. The first lady, in her remarks, expressly permitted such behavior.
This did not sit well with her husband, who made a drop-by appearance.
“Michelle never said to me I could just pick up something with my fingers at a state dinner. That’s just not fair,” President Obama said, to general hilarity from the 8- to 12-year-old contest winners.
Also, there were balloon animals. A really good balloon person entertained the kids as they filed in. His yellow giraffe was phenomenal.
“I don’t know who’s more popular, Mrs. Obama or the balloon guy,” said Michael Curtin, CEO of DC Central Kitchen and a judge of the recipe contest, prior to the meal.
The food itself was different, too. It was a selection of the winning recipes, one from each state and three US territories. These ran the gamut from “Alaskan Ceviche with Mango” to “Wisconsin Solar Oven-Simmered Chili.”
More than 1,300 children entered the Healthy Lunchtime Challenge contest, which was funded by the food website Epicurious as well as “Let’s Move.” It called for recipes based on the US Department of Agriculture healthy eating guidelines for kids at ChooseMyPlate.gov .
As you might expect, many of the winning recipes are pretty healthy-sounding. Most school lunchrooms don’t feature something called the Bring It On Brussels Sprouts Wrap, invented by 9-year-old Corbin Jackson of South Carolina.
There were lots of lettuce cups. Many winners got their start cooking because they or a sibling has a health challenge that limits their diet.
But gluten-free does not have to mean “tasteless.” Mrs. Obama mentioned that the Fun Mini-Pizza recipe of 10-year-old Olivia Neely of Kansas was so tasty that at least one judge could not believe the crust was made from cauliflower, not flour, and went back to the kitchen to make sure it had been made correctly.
That is just so, so, so...soooo wonderful!

Was she sweating bullets like her husband during this ever-so-sweet event knowing the Obamacare fiasco is a dead man walking too?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#941001 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you blaming Bush for not knowing about the 9/11(/2001) attack this morning?
Do you clowns ever listen to yourselves?
No idiot we were blaming that idiot because he was warned and did nothing..Damn can't you ever get anything right?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941002 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
A real military man most likely would never say, I remember mine...That goes without saying...Anytime you go to the va they always ask you your last four and servicemen never forget. The fact that you felt the need to say it the way you did, makes me wonder???? Most every thing else you talk about is fabricated Walter.
Only a very small percentage of veterans ever have any contact with the VA.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#941003 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well good. Because then we'd have a president who'd say "what difference at this point does it make" whenever there was another terrorist attack and a vice-president who'd say she's never been proud of her country again.
You're so on the right track, Homer.
Hey byytch!

No one is proud of you!

You are the worst.

Below a POS on the ground.

Just my opinion byytch!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#941004 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Looks like the Wahhabists in Morocco are going to get tossed, too.
So, someone please tell us why there are Wahhabists in the White House every day when they're getting tossed out of every govenment building in the Arab world?
They are O'bama's people-funded by the United States and terrorist who want to impose Sharia on the entire world.
http://www.shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/201...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941005 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. The entire country has been duped... again. Fortunately there is a rule in the Senate to stop the Marxist communist takeover of the country.
I'd like to see the filibuster used continuously until the Senate passes a goddam budget, something we haven't seen since Obama took office.
An idiot can tell you any government that can't even budget itself is certain to collapse.
Fck the budget. Bush had budgets every year, did he adhere to any of them? No.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941006 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
There can be no analysis if a citizen is denied purchase.
(Current practice)
Who doesn't want medical insurance?
(That is what 80%+ of the country use to access medical care.)
Who are these people who turn down medical insurance?
Healthy people, primarily young people, who rarely ever see a doctor and who find it far cheaper to pay cash than to purchase insurance.

Galt has never had medical bills in any year that came even close to approaching the premiums paid (by Galt and his employer) for medical insurance.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941007 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you support Weiner-Holder?
Did you just make a joke? Was that on purpose?

Orlando, FL

#941008 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Twice your age" is meaningless.
A 17-year old is most likely more physically fit and stronger than someone in their 30s.
Zimmerman's gym teacher during the trial pretty much called him a wuss. When asked to grade his strength and physical condition on a scale of 1 to 10, he gave him a 1.

Some people still think of Trayvon Martin as a little wide-eyed kid the liberal media kept showing.

He was actually a rather tall and more rough-around-the-edges looking teenager at the time of the attack.

I could have probably taken down Zimmerman before he gained all that weight.

Prevented this

#941009 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Good News for America
First lady Michelle Obama on Tuesday hosted a “Kids’ State Dinner” at the White House. The event honored 54 children who won a national healthy lunch recipe contest associated with Mrs. Obama’s “Let’s Move!” initiative.
First lady Michelle Obama speaks at a Kids' State Dinner at the White House on Tuesday. Obama welcomed 54 children to the White House for creating winning recipes as part of a healthy lunch contest.
In some ways the lunch was indeed just like a real state dinner, the first lady noted when greeting the group. Everybody got to go through a reception line. They walked a red carpet past a group of press. They had to wait and wait to get through security.
But in other ways the lunch was actually better than the nighttime dinners that honor foreign leaders. For one thing, you could eat with your fingers. The first lady, in her remarks, expressly permitted such behavior.
“Michelle never said to me I could just pick up something with my fingers at a state dinner. That’s just not fair,” President Obama said, to general hilarity from the 8- to 12-year-old contest winners.
Also, there were balloon animals. A really good balloon person entertained the kids as they filed in. His yellow giraffe was phenomenal.
“I don’t know who’s more popular, Mrs. Obama or the balloon guy,” said Michael Curtin, CEO of DC Central Kitchen and a judge of the recipe contest, prior to the meal.
The food itself was different, too. It was a selection of the winning recipes, one from each state and three US territories. These ran the gamut from “Alaskan Ceviche with Mango” to “Wisconsin Solar Oven-Simmered Chili.”
More than 1,300 children entered the Healthy Lunchtime Challenge contest, which was funded by the food website Epicurious as well as “Let’s Move.” It called for recipes based on the US Department of Agriculture healthy eating guidelines for kids at ChooseMyPlate.gov .
As you might expect, many of the winning recipes are pretty healthy-sounding. Most school lunchrooms don’t feature something called the Bring It On Brussels Sprouts Wrap, invented by 9-year-old Corbin Jackson of South Carolina.
There were lots of lettuce cups. Many winners got their start cooking because they or a sibling has a health challenge that limits their diet.
But gluten-free does not have to mean “tasteless.” Mrs. Obama mentioned that the Fun Mini-Pizza recipe of 10-year-old Olivia Neely of Kansas was so tasty that at least one judge could not believe the crust was made from cauliflower, not flour, and went back to the kitchen to make sure it had been made correctly.
Gluten has been around since the beginning of time. Why doesn't Moochie O'bama look at why all these people are allergic to American wheat? not Italian wheat--only American Flour.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#941010 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Draft dodging psycho dummy say what? I'm busy spending that 50 grand, how you doing in that nursing home..LMAO.
You liar...

Your isp is Lake Anna Elder Care...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#941011 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer might be correct, unless Americans saw their rights and independence being taken away.
The voting machines are programmed to count the votes anyway they want. They got away with that in the last election. There's no reason to believe programming the voting machines not only won't happen, but it will be the norm.
Nobody will know who wins the election.
Want a recount?.... THERE'S NOTHING TO COUNT.

They have taken democracy away from us. Next is the Constitution.

I believe the Democrats have no intention of ever giving up the power they've achieved, regardless of how the people vote. It will be just like the show elections for some despotic dictator in some third world country. They'll say they have all this support from the people, and have computer tabulations to prove it.
It wouldn't surprise me if they just said Obama is president forever, and threatened war if he is ever removed, just like Hugo Chavez did in Venezuela.

Orlando, FL

#941012 Jul 9, 2013
Hillary/Michelle ticket 2016.

A president who'd say "what difference at this point does it make" whenever there was another terrorist attack and a vice-president who'd say she's never been proud of her country again.

(Just like making the judge-it mad...)

Hey, judge-it...tomorrow I may build a boat in between posts.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941013 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer would support Holder-Weiner.
I'm actually more of a Bush-Holder kind of guy. Come on, these are just jokes people.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941014 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Healthy people, primarily young people, who rarely ever see a doctor and who find it far cheaper to pay cash than to purchase insurance.
Galt has never had medical bills in any year that came even close to approaching the premiums paid (by Galt and his employer) for medical insurance.
Then just get that catastrophic insurance like Flack has and never leave your house.

Prevented this

#941015 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#941016 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Good News for America
She is pretty awesome. It's good to have an intelligent, engaged first lady, Laura Bush was an excellent first lady as well.

Orlando, FL

#941017 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
No one is proud of you!
You are the worst.
Below a POS on the ground.
Just my opinion byytch!
Remember me asking you very nicely yesterday to please pick another expletive since this one is getting old?

If you need some help, just ask nuc. He knows them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min loose cannon 177,959
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 32 min Mister Tonka 98,197
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min J RULES 69,347
In Chicago's war zones, the tragedy extends bey... 1 hr SMH 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr what a loser 4,017
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 1 hr SLY WEST 1,121
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE