Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#941142 Jul 9, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
A drop out?
Drug addicted?
You know this how, you crazy ass cracker?
Oh man you really want to defend the dope smokin' wanna be gangsta thief with the distribution ring. Gold grill and all?
http://sadhillnews.com/2012/03/26/the-last-tw... ***a-trayvon-martin
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#941143 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good riddance.
The lying ckskr came here from the birther and Glenda Beck threads where shunned by all but the least informed losers such as the halfwit formerly known as Carol.

Using an onion router the fakir was never really even a voice on this thread, that I'm aware of, except for the likes of the stump formerly known as Carol and on occasion Flacktard.

I suspect that DB is one of the crazy ron crew which haunts the topix Orlando Forum.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941144 Jul 9, 2013
American wrote:
I love Obama!
You love your dog, too, but bestiality is illegal.

...and disgusting.

Lapeer, MI

#941145 Jul 9, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Glenn on Obama:“He’s so Woodrow Wilson it’s sickening”
Earlier this week, Obama had the nerve to say his government is ‘doing things right’ despite a mountain of evidence suggesting otherwise. His proof? We are ‘tracking weather better’ now. Never mind the $17 trillion dollar debt, the spying on citizens, the IRS targeting of conservatives, and the failure of Obamacare before it’s even started -- government is totally doing things right!
Hilarious.

The Magic Negro brags about his spying on the weather now!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#941146 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the same. This was a kid walking home and was stalked by a wanna be cop. The gang bangers are drug dealers and gang members killing each other off; like the Mafia, they take care of their own.
That's bullsht. Innocents die every day at the hands of gangbangers

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#941147 Jul 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think this trial would have gotten all the publicity if Trayvon Martin were white?
Of course not. The Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder, the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps and the Liberal Media all conspired to make it a race issue.
I'm sure you've got more stupid questions, too.
Go for it. I'm in a humorous mood tonight and would love to condescend to the likes of low, kneeling jerks like you:]
Waxturd's favorite suckball says what??

Talking like a dumb racist is all you're good at, Waxturd. That and creating scores of scurvy puppets to promote your racist hatred.

It's the lack of brains, culture and civility..........

Location hidden

#941148 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, liar.

Location hidden

#941149 Jul 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's bro' is a liar just like the mother and father. Get used to it.
The turd doesn't fall far from the butthole, baby.
The family has issues albeit one less right now:]
Funny how it's Zimmerman and his wife that have criminal backgrounds. ROFLMAO!!

Zim's fat little concubine was busted for perjury. Zim was arrested for assaulting a police officer.

You continue to prove your stupidity, Waxturd.

It's the lack of brains, civility, and culture..........

Lapeer, MI

#941150 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Drive-By Trayvon gangsta's kill children on the sidewalks, on porches and sleeping inside their beds.

Zimmerman may very well have saved some future kids' lives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#941151 Jul 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking like a dumb racist is all you're good at, Waxturd. That and creating scores of scurvy puppets to promote your racist hatred.
Stop using Toothpaste, brotha.

Use Toilet Bowl Cleaner instead.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#941152 Jul 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, liar.
Lol. Ok nutsickles. Wow!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#941153 Jul 9, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the gluten. It is the bromine compounds used to bleach the flour and make it nice and white for
profitable and not health reasons.
Another travesty being perpetrated on the unsuspecting and ill
informed.
The more you know, the healthier you will be.
Your health care is your responsibility and there are those who want to infringe on that responsibility by purposely keeping you in the dark about such things as how food products are processed.
For their own gain, of course.
Exactly. I have tried to explain about the bromine. It blocks the thyroid from working. Bromine, the 'experts' say is used as a conditioner to make the flour easier to work with. I make bread all the time with unbrominated flour-I say they are liars.:)

Here's a good article on the bromide:
Bromides are a common endocrine disruptor. Because bromide is also a halide, it competes for the same receptors that are used in the thyroid gland (among other places) to capture iodine. This will inhibit thyroid hormone production resulting in a low thyroid state.

Iodine is essential for your body, and is detected in every organ and tissue. There is increasing evidence that low iodine is related to numerous diseases, including cancer. Various clinicians and researchers have found iodine effective with everything from goiter to constipation.

Bromide can be found in several forms. Methyl Bromide is a pesticide used mainly on strawberries, found predominantly in the California areas. Brominated Vegetable Oil (BVO) is added to citrus drinks to help suspend the flavoring in the liquid.

Potassium Bromate is a dough conditioner found in commercial bakery products and some flours.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/ar...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#941154 Jul 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how it's Zimmerman and his wife that have criminal backgrounds. ROFLMAO!!
Zim's fat little concubine was busted for perjury. Zim was arrested for assaulting a police officer.
You continue to prove your stupidity, Waxturd.
The little pig gansta-wannabe was still too young to accumulate a rap sheet but he had a lot of schoolday history, brotha. And those Tweets! And the gold! And the racist foul mouth! And the smokin' dope photos!

Hang it up, liar. Get more practice:]

Location hidden

#941157 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to self:
Look for a forum that has more than 20 people tomorrow.
I read the same propaganda bullshit here as on every other forum I've seen. All I have to do is come here to get the latest indoctrinated Democrat party line. That's all I really want to know from this site. What lie you're being indocrinated with.
Occasionally I'll bust a story on you and watch all the denial bullshit come out, then the story will hit the news and you'll pretend it never happened, like when I sprung the Democrats' machievellian plan to mint trillion dollar coins on you, for one example.
Your importance is about the same as some television program on in the middle of the day. But, you do keep me informed on what the Democrats are duping their sheep with.
Note to DumbBullshit Writer: quit lying.

The only thing you sprung on us was your lame stupidity in predicting Rmoney's landslide!!

The coin thing had been in the news for a week before you stumbled on it while listening to the alcoholic lunatic Beck!!

----------

""DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What excuse will Obama use to miss Romney's inauguration? You know getting slaughtered just like what happened in the mid-term elections will be too much for his overblown ego to handle.
There aren't any hostages to be released like Jimmah Cahtah had.
What excuse do you think Obama will use to skip Romney's inauguration?""
----------

only you were stupid enough to believe and promote that bullshit.

Kinda falls right in with your Wahabbist and Putin fascinaton.

Neither of which you understand any more than you understand our Constitution!!

BTW, you never believed that denying gay rights was unConstitutional.

But it is. And you're still a stupid mope who's just a motorscooter greasemonkey.

I had fun busting you on all your stupid lies about a career in the oil industry.

Hint: if you had an education and weren't just a low level roughneck, you wouldn't have been homeless when the oil business collapsed in TX.

But that's way above your pay grade.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941158 Jul 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The lying ckskr came here from the birther and Glenda Beck threads where shunned by all but the least informed losers such as the halfwit formerly known as Carol.
Using an onion router the fakir was never really even a voice on this thread, that I'm aware of, except for the likes of the stump formerly known as Carol and on occasion Flacktard.
I suspect that DB is one of the crazy ron crew which haunts the topix Orlando Forum.
A scumbag used car dealer (by definition all car dealers are scumbags) such as yourself referring to a nice lady like Carol in such derogatory terms is the height of hypocrisy.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#941159 Jul 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop using Toothpaste, brotha.
Use Toilet Bowl Cleaner instead.
Between you and nitwit Eman you have almost 60,000 dumbass posts like this.
Incredible!

Location hidden

#941160 Jul 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The little pig gansta-wannabe was still too young to accumulate a rap sheet but he had a lot of schoolday history, brotha. And those Tweets! And the gold! And the racist foul mouth! And the smokin' dope photos!
Hang it up, liar. Get more practice:]
Waxturd say what??

More lies from the racist and his suckballs!!

You're a poor substitute for a human being. But your lack of a functional brain makes a good argument for euthanasia.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

#941163 Jul 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what do you know, the Nuc Spaz case Waxywaxturd is here!

Really libnut, stealing the culture thing is obvious, dummy.

Location hidden

#941164 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Ok nutsickles. Wow!
See?? It's easy to bust your lies.

Your son's a druggie gangbanger, is that where you get your info??

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#941165 Jul 9, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, liar.
Wow! Second fast attack from the spaz!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Jacques Ottawa 181,747
Deat Abby 12-16 21 min cheluzal 71
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min cheluzal 98,834
Abby 12-18 1 hr RACE 6
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 1 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over