Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941101 Jul 9, 2013
Jurors can be told that Trayvon Martin had small amounts of marijuana in his system at the time of the murder. It's all part of a grand defense strategy to turn the trial of George Zimmerman into the trial of Trayvon Martin. Zimmerman's lawyers claim that Trayvon's judgment may have been impaired on the night of the shooting. That seems to be a moot point, since it seems nothing he could have done would have stopped George Zimmerman from hunting down and killing him. Trayvon could have been sober for life, high on pot, pills, booze, or on a week-long meth binge, and George Zimmerman would still have shot him to death. It wasn't the trace amounts of THC in Trayvon Martin's bloodstream that bothered George Zimmerman—it was the extra melanin in his skin cells.

Randi Rhodes
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941102 Jul 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
bait and switch....who pays for those Reaganphones?
Galt has changed his mind about Obamaphones now that it has become apparent that the government is using the phones to track urban criminals.

Perhaps Chicago can now solve some gangsta executions...if they care.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941103 Jul 9, 2013
Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Mara says that even small amounts of marijuana can lead to violent behavior. Marijuana does not lead to violence. It leads to giggling, snacking, and napping... usually in that order. The only sense in which a pot smoker gets violent is when you hear one of them say "Dude, I really f***ed up that bag of potato chips!"

So Zimmerman's lawyers say that Martin was stoned. They're saying that a teenage boy significantly smaller than George Zimmerman and who was high on pot got the best of George in a fight. Congratulations, George—you just got beat up by Jeff Spicoli. It's a good thing Harold and Kumar weren't there—Zimmerman would have been outnumbered and overwhelmed! They would have chopped George Zimmerman to pieces with hatchets… like pot addicts always do. No, pot just makes people befuddled, confused, and unaware of the facts… or exactly what George Zimmerman's lawyers are trying to do to the jury. Maybe they should pass around a couple of joints.

Zimmerman's lawyer also says that even if he is not convicted "my client will never be safe." Your client hunted down and shot a harmless kid. If he is out on the streets, it's not his safety that I'm worried about! If your client is declared not guilty and is roaming the streets again with his gun and his now-reinforced delusions, then nobody is safe.

Randi Rhodes
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#941104 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Critics say Obama is a fraud and doesn't have a clue about anything that happens in government because he isn't in charge of anything and his only function is to make it appear as if someone is actually president and read pre-prepared scripts on command.
critics? that the majority never listens to?

if your nutjob conspiracy theories had any merit you wouldn't be relegated to a forum that has no more that 20 people participating at any one time.

you're a birther, so you have to know by now that no one is paying attention. 5 years on with the big fail and you still act like you're on top of things.

the top is not where you're at.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941105 Jul 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> You're comparing Obamacare to Marxism. Go try and argue that idiocy to the Heritage Foundation and conservative Romneycare proponents in Massachusetts. They'll laugh you right into the street.
Your candidate in the NJ Senate race is in 3rd place at 8%.

The 2016 Obama surrogate is cruising.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941106 Jul 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Son? You have a fixation with that word? Could it be that you do not know the man who was your seed and neither does your mother?
Big salute to you, the one finger kind. You and president nobama have earned that salute.
Peace
KMA
How do you feel about wahabist? shorty has said it 8 times in each post.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941107 Jul 9, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DB"
Keep it up. You are on the right track. You offer facts and that pisses off the liberal left. They have no answers so they use their standard response, shut up. They have no other answer.
Peace
wahabi
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941108 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Mara says that even small amounts of marijuana can lead to violent behavior. Marijuana does not lead to violence. It leads to giggling, snacking, and napping... usually in that order. The only sense in which a pot smoker gets violent is when you hear one of them say "Dude, I really f***ed up that bag of potato chips!"
So Zimmerman's lawyers say that Martin was stoned. They're saying that a teenage boy significantly smaller than George Zimmerman and who was high on pot got the best of George in a fight. Congratulations, George—you just got beat up by Jeff Spicoli. It's a good thing Harold and Kumar weren't there—Zimmerman would have been outnumbered and overwhelmed! They would have chopped George Zimmerman to pieces with hatchets… like pot addicts always do. No, pot just makes people befuddled, confused, and unaware of the facts… or exactly what George Zimmerman's lawyers are trying to do to the jury. Maybe they should pass around a couple of joints.
Zimmerman's lawyer also says that even if he is not convicted "my client will never be safe." Your client hunted down and shot a harmless kid. If he is out on the streets, it's not his safety that I'm worried about! If your client is declared not guilty and is roaming the streets again with his gun and his now-reinforced delusions, then nobody is safe.
Randi Rhodes
Neither you nor Randi Rhodes are up to date on the status of the trial.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941110 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt has changed his mind about Obamaphones now that it has become apparent that the government is using the phones to track urban criminals.
Perhaps Chicago can now solve some gangsta executions...if they care.
No one cares about a bunch of gang bangers killing each other off.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#941111 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what in the hell would you know about being a veteran? Just because you wear a hat and some patches on a cheap leather jacket you actually think that makes you another Rambo...Lying Freak.
"poop"
Way to go??? Up to your old tricks, slurring and demeaning those who served in our military? No surprize, after all you are "poop".
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#941112 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares about a bunch of gang bangers killing each other off.
True, but they should.

What difference does it make whether Trayvon was shot by George Zimmerman or by his drug dealer?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#941113 Jul 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
critics? that the majority never listens to?
if your nutjob conspiracy theories had any merit you wouldn't be relegated to a forum that has no more that 20 people participating at any one time.
you're a birther, so you have to know by now that no one is paying attention. 5 years on with the big fail and you still act like you're on top of things.
the top is not where you're at.
Note to self:
Look for a forum that has more than 20 people tomorrow.

I read the same propaganda bullshit here as on every other forum I've seen. All I have to do is come here to get the latest indoctrinated Democrat party line. That's all I really want to know from this site. What lie you're being indocrinated with.
Occasionally I'll bust a story on you and watch all the denial bullshit come out, then the story will hit the news and you'll pretend it never happened, like when I sprung the Democrats' machievellian plan to mint trillion dollar coins on you, for one example.
Your importance is about the same as some television program on in the middle of the day. But, you do keep me informed on what the Democrats are duping their sheep with.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

#941114 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Napolitano. Rand Paul is a good VP choice.
Normally, I wouldn't want a Libertarian in the Executive Branch (Libertarian and federalism are normally mutually exclusive). But, we have gone so far in the Marxist communist direction, I think a Libertarian is what we need to get back to a normal government.
Check out his book sometime...

Tea Party Goes to Washington.

In it you shall read of one who actually still comprehends the word B-U-D-G-E-T, and the absolute REALITY of requirement of such for a nation on a downward spiral into total third world givverment dependent socialism, stinking faintly at the threshold bottlenecks of "ewe skank du' commieTic" regimism.

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#941115 Jul 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just like his brother, a senior in college, huh? Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmit, but you're one dumb racist. Peruvajew assaulted a police officer and had a domestic violence charge against him--was he just on his way to killing someone? Oh, well, yeah, that's kind of a stupid question even for a stupid loser like you.
Going to college doesn't automatically make someone a saint either. I had a neighbor who was given an affirmative action Master's degree in Political Science...she'd hasn't worked a day in her life, unless you call doing and selling dope work. "Her" social worker's interpretation of *mandatory volunteerism" was simply showing up for class. Like Florida dude says, it's the culture...to give a tard a degree for filling a designated seat and calling it an education.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941116 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but they should.
What difference does it make whether Trayvon was shot by George Zimmerman or by his drug dealer?
It's not the same. This was a kid walking home and was stalked by a wanna be cop. The gang bangers are drug dealers and gang members killing each other off; like the Mafia, they take care of their own.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#941117 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Napolitano. Rand Paul is a good VP choice.
Normally, I wouldn't want a Libertarian in the Executive Branch (Libertarian and federalism are normally mutually exclusive). But, we have gone so far in the Marxist communist direction, I think a Libertarian is what we need to get back to a normal government.
I hope you're right and the Republicans offer that slate. Although I had to chuckle thinking about what your definition of a "normal government" is. Looking forward to your positive support of Napolitano and Paul.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#941118 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, obviously you didn't look it up as I had suggested before answering.
Good thing I don't mind looking things up for you.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/25/obam...
Don't you get tired of the Magic Negro drawing Red Lines and talking such grandiose Bullsh it?

Being a pompous azz is one thing but to do it while representing a once-great country is embarrassing for us.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#941119 Jul 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out his book sometime...
Tea Party Goes to Washington.
In it you shall read of one who actually still comprehends the word B-U-D-G-E-T, and the absolute REALITY of requirement of such for a nation on a downward spiral into total third world givverment dependent socialism, stinking faintly at the threshold bottlenecks of "ewe skank du' commieTic" regimism.
Did you notice how every fraud Democrat here had their mouth slam shut when I posted the name Andrew Napolitano?

That's one of the reasons I like him.
And, he is a staunch constitutionalist... and unlike our current president, he has actually read the Constitution.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941120 Jul 9, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Going to college doesn't automatically make someone a saint either. I had a neighbor who was given an affirmative action Master's degree in Political Science...she'd hasn't worked a day in her life, unless you call doing and selling dope work. "Her" social worker's interpretation of *mandatory volunteerism" was simply showing up for class. Like Florida dude says, it's the culture...to give a tard a degree for filling a designated seat and calling it an education.
What is it with you rightwingers? Stalking your neighbors? Do you look up everything about her? One person doesn't represent the whole. Most people who invest their time in an education do use it.
There are tons of wealthy kids in my town who have the means to get an education and don't because Daddy is paying for them to cruise around in luxury cars; and, they're selling dope too. Who gets arrested? The poor black kid selling a pill, while the rich kid is selling pounds of pot.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#941121 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Note to self:
Look for a forum that has more than 20 people tomorrow.
I read the same propaganda bullshit here as on every other forum I've seen. All I have to do is come here to get the latest indoctrinated Democrat party line. That's all I really want to know from this site. What lie you're being indocrinated with.
Occasionally I'll bust a story on you and watch all the denial bullshit come out, then the story will hit the news and you'll pretend it never happened, like when I sprung the Democrats' machievellian plan to mint trillion dollar coins on you, for one example.
Your importance is about the same as some television program on in the middle of the day. But, you do keep me informed on what the Democrats are duping their sheep with.
Good riddance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Jacques Ottawa 181,945
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,255
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 2 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr PEllen 98,858
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:21 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:21PM
Brandon Marshall on Dominic Raiola: Dirty player, worse person
NBC Sports 1:23 PM
Lions' Raiola suspended 1 game for stomping on opponent - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:31 PM
Allen (Knee) to Get MRI; Considered Day-to-Day
ESPN 2:14 PM
Bears' Marshall blasts Raiola: A dirty player
NBC Sports 4:10 PM
PFT Whiparound: Jay Cutler will return in Week 17