Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,231)

Showing posts 864,601 - 864,620 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
Zimmerman = Deaderman. Any whites want to be George now? Yes, he stood up for his rights. But, baby, look at him now. Ha ha ha ha ha...
George Zimmerman is Hispanic you idiot.. His mother uncle father are NOT white you moosehead... LMFAO Hispanic you idiot

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we still hold freedom and liberty above all else.
Some of us just take it for granted, kemosabe.
That's when we have to start worrying about those who do stealing it from the rest of us.
Key word here, "we." "We" hold 'liberty','freedom,' precious too. You forget? You take this from us, now, others take it from you. You nothing special.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You absolutely sure of this?
BTW: Not only is George Zimmerman Hispanic you idiot, he's a democrat....

It's the culture....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha, the boy is dead! What more is there to say?
It was a tragedy that could have been avoided.

Zimmerman could have stayed in his house or in his car and Trayvon could have kept walking home.

But it would have been avoided had either one done either.

Now a jury has to decide which one was most responsible for why the young man is dead - a man trying to protect his neighborhood waiting for the police carrying a gun or a teenager who decided to confront him and instigate a fight instead of just going home.

Very sad it happened no matter who's side you're on.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha, the boy is dead! What more is there to say?
How about good riddance to bad rubbish?

Just another dead gangsta wannabe.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like tonight's meal. Lima beans lose their nutritional value when drowned in Velveeta you know?

Leave out the Velveeta. It's not that difficult.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Key word here, "we." "We" hold 'liberty','freedom,' precious too. You forget? You take this from us, now, others take it from you. You nothing special.
Tonto is one creepy-ass cracker.

You talk too much idiot and think too little you dumbass. Hell the Hispanics will be writing you check...

It's the culture...
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>George Zimmerman is Hispanic you idiot.. His mother uncle father are NOT white you moosehead... LMFAO Hispanic you idiot
It's the culture...
Idiot??? Moi? He is as white as you... for he did the exact same thing you would've done. He killed the black child trying to be like you... he was TRYING to get YOU to LIKE him, idiot. Hahahahahahaha...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm certainly not that special. And neither are you. But the blood and treasure that bought our freedom to sit on our computers and bicker about those who hold the power over us sure are.

Either you or I would be in a gulag with our entire families being starved and tortured in North Korea for just one of these posts.

But it probably wouldn't be you. Which, if you had any sense at all, should concern you. Only the obedient who fall in line and stay in lockstep are left alone in North Korea.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman could have stayed in his house or in his car and Trayvon could have kept walking home.
Now a jury has to decide which one was most responsible for why the young man is dead - a man trying to protect his neighborhood waiting for the police carrying a gun or a teenager who decided to confront him and instigate a fight instead of just going home.
Oh, I think not. If you concede life and death power to 'a jury,' then you must concede the same power to ALLLLLLL the institutions of state, do you not? Can you selectively choose which state institutions to honor, as you have this one? Your President, sweetie, is your President. If you honor the one... you must honor the other, don't you? Doesn't mean you can't vote otherwise next time... does it?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot??? Moi? He is as white as you... for he did the exact same thing you would've done. He killed the black child trying to be like you... he was TRYING to get YOU to LIKE him, idiot. Hahahahahahaha...
Tonto is one creepy-ass moosehead. Zimmerman is Hispanic and a registered democrat you deranged idiot...

It's the culture...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
"Oh, Superman! You've got such an amazing sense of morality and the American Way! I may just LOVE you!" Wait... would you mind just rolling your tights down and showing me your... thingy? I know, I know, it's archaic but it matters to me..."
Why don't you just go to Arlington Cemetery and spit on the graves of those who laid down their lives so you can be so smug and arrogant about their sacrifice while you're at it?

You are what shames America and all that she stands for.

Once you forget who you are and what you stand for, you become fodder for anyone who seeks out the easily duped.

No need to wave your sign. They already have you in their crosshairs.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Saint Trayvon should have been home with his Mommy going to school...except he got kicked out of school for being a gangsta.

Stop feeling sorry for a punk whose poor decisions led to a downward spiral and whose parents didn't give a shit.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure he never expected to be thrown into a life or death situation but he would opt the same way if forced into it again. His position still trumps that of the "nolimitngga".....
"Trumps?' That a European game isn't it? Pay attention child.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good riddance"......
Think how many lives were saved by Saint Trayvon's early demise.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just go to Arlington Cemetery and spit on the graves of those who laid down their lives so you can be so smug and arrogant about their sacrifice while you're at it?
You are what shames America and all that she stands for.
Once you forget who you are and what you stand for, you become fodder for anyone who seeks out the easily duped.
No need to wave your sign. They already have you in their crosshairs.
You mean...''they' shoot Indians don't they?' Well... yes 'they' do... excuse me, yes YOU do. Yes, we were easily 'duped,' as you say. But, perhaps, you are as easily duped too?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I think not. If you concede life and death power to 'a jury,' then you must concede the same power to ALLLLLLL the institutions of state, do you not? Can you selectively choose which state institutions to honor, as you have this one? Your President, sweetie, is your President. If you honor the one... you must honor the other, don't you? Doesn't mean you can't vote otherwise next time... does it?
Don't think your brand of apathy and lack of convictions hasn't happened before leading to many nations' and empires' downfall and that it won't happen here. All it takes is enough of you letting it happen.

You have a better place to live or a better system to live under?

If you do, you're either delusional or ill-informed.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

Arlington Cemetery. Yes, great place to bury dead of one war in the front yard of your enemy - no irony there. You shame the loser by burying your dead in his front yard, novel. You whites have lost your sense of humor. We who watch you still laugh at you though, you are fools to not imagine that that which you done to others will not be done to you.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

John Deacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually I enjoy punishing you, except you're too dumb to know when you've been knocked to the floor.
So Reagan won the Cold War?
Then how come you can't supply a link to the American flag waving over the Kremlin as I asked for?
Maybe there's a reason for it.
Perhaps you can show us the surrender papers signed by Gorbachev.
You can't? Maybe there's a reason for it.
Well, perhaps you can show us pics of destroyed Russian airfields and missile sites. And the U.S. Army victory parade in Moscow.
You can't? Well, maybe there's a reason for it.
Like you're full of crapola and the Russians weren't defeated in a real kind of way.
Gorbachev tore down that wall.

Putin doesn't even hide his disgust.
Tonto 2

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Judged:

In white textbooks nationwide it STILL says, the Manhattan Indians sold Manhattan Island to the Dutch "Entrepreneurs" for a handful of beads. It says this to demonstrate the wisdom of the "good" trade vs. the "bad" one. We Indians are the butt of your European joke. Ha Ha Ha. Now... you are the butt of ours. Ha Ha Ha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 864,601 - 864,620 of1,034,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

52 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min PEllen 96,134
Abby 4-19 11 min Kuuipo 9
Music Artists A to Z 15 min boundary painter 92
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 21 min boundary painter 1,023
Amy 4-19 23 min boundary painter 8
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 31 min boundary painter 7,551
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min ritedownthemiddle 42,991
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]