Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#940937 Jul 9, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken nose? OMG OMG
Zimmerman got hit for stalking Trayvon.
The rest is Zimmerman fabrication.
An expert said the the woulds did not indicate this pounding on the sidewalk.
No Trayvon DNA/prints on Zimmerman's gun.
No what?
If a jury at a murder trial consisted of DumbDaves, the defendant would just as well go shoot themselves.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#940938 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>When are you chickenhawks gonna learn it's not our concern to butt into everyone's business.
Tell that to obama. He even butts into local police matters.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940939 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
More stupid from the master...I'm betting that most men in their 30s can whip most 17 year olds.
Absolutely. That's why the maximum enlistment age for active duty US Marines is 28.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#940940 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer is 50 and can stare down most 17 years old into tears.
I'm a believer Homer.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#940941 Jul 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>As the hometown Ohio girl Chissie Hynde of 'The Pretenders' has shown,'there's a thin line between love and hate'. You really need to listen to more American Rock&Roll.
The u.s. and Pakistan aren't dating, emoron.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#940942 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>And I thank the Lord Almighty that Congress finally came to its senses and ended a Vietnam War that we could never win by ending the funding for that war! The U S Congress has the legitimate power and authority to end wars anytime they want by just voting to cut the spending for wars. So, why do they so often force the U S President to continue war making long after the war ought to have been over?
The dems had complete power for 2 years yet the wars continued.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#940943 Jul 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>My entire body is my business-F!ck O'bamacare.
All four foot 300 pounds huh?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940944 Jul 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
Tell it to the Republicans because they WANT your vagina.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940945 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
How would one prevent Ft. Hood?
Seems to me the NSA must of gathered information on the Moslem-what? oh they didn't profile Moslems--why ? because O'bama told them not to.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940946 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>Galt is worried about Hillary Clinton's health? His ulterior motive is if Hillary gets elected President in 2016 with Michelle Obama as Vice President then we'll have another Obama a heartbeat away from the Presidency. Glory Days for America!
You have a point.

The only way that Obama would allow Hillary to have the nomination would be if she agreed to accept Moochelle as VP.

But why do that when he can just install Moochelle at the top of the ticket?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940947 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>So, Galt is opposed to Red States passing expanded stand your ground laws that appease the Gun Lobby.
Galt said no such thing.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#940948 Jul 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You've finally come up with a valid point: It's "stupid" for a barely seventeen-year-old black male to try to stand his ground. ESAD. Sweaty Sue.
Great. We have an agreement.

Now all the other Trayvon Hoodie Punks should take away a good hard lesson from this; don't act stupid.

You might learn,too:]

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#940949 Jul 9, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
The bird was a good idea. Now people here will have a 2 out of 3 chance of reading an intelligent post when they see a bird avatar. They may even get tricked into reading dumb sh*t like this.
Translation: Eman is making me look like a fool again, I should act like I support it.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#940950 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Name, rank, and serial number, otherwise you have nothing.
Your and fellow draft dodger Realtime can Google anything to sound like an expert.
everyone who's been in the military since the late 70's knows your serial number is your SSN. so asking someone to post their serial number is
1. either an idiot, knowing full well in this age of identity theft won't do it.
2. or has never been in the military and has watched 1 to many WWII flicks

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#940951 Jul 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I hate liars like you and O'bama:
Obama’s Speech to the United Nations General Assembly — Text
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/26/world/obama...
That is what we saw play out in the last two weeks, as a crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world. Now, I have made it clear that the United States government had nothing to do with this video, and I believe its message must be rejected by all who respect our common humanity.
It is an insult not only to Muslims, but to America as well -- for as the city outside these walls makes clear, we are a country that has welcomed people of every race and every faith. We are home to Muslims who worship across our country. We not only respect the freedom of religion, we have laws that protect individuals from being harmed because of how they look or what they believe. We understand why people take offense to this video because millions of our citizens are among them.
I know there are some who ask why we don’t just ban such a video. And the answer is enshrined in our laws: Our Constitution protects the right to practice free speech.
P.S. If you can read. Even O'bama laughs at you idiots for believing his lies.
Come on Kvetch All Fraudy, we all have known for a long, long time that you HATE everything in all your incarnations...still borin' all your assumed cohorts to death?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#940952 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Fiddlestix! Enough of your tomfoolery. Mark my words.
Besides I've never been to (LLW) Lilongwe International Airport
Who's Mark?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#940953 Jul 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
How is the Affordable Care Act against your body?

Who doesn't want medical insurance?

In advance: F U

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940954 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Well if they do dominate the Arab world today it's probably because of Bush's misbegotten invasion of Iraq which removed Saddam who was their biggest threat to their domination in the region.
You were on the right track, but then you began regurgitating indoctrinated propaganda.
I'll educate you a little more:

Wahhabism was largely an obscure practice until the petro dollars began flooding Saudi Arabia in the 1930s. The amount of money available was used to enhance the political standing of Wahhabism, continually increasing to what is observed today.

Saddam was the biggest threat to teh stability of the Middle East. Twice previously he started large-scale wars. Prior to the invasion of Iraq, Saddam Hussein had used the money he stole from the UN's oil-for-food scam to rebuild his infrastructure for war and procure weapons systems for his army.
Now, suppose Bush did what you claim to have wanted and concentrated the US Armed Forces in the exact same place fighting the exact same enemy the Soviets fought with over 500 thousand troops, and Saddam Hussein invades Saudi Arabia again and takes control of all the oil on the Arabian Peninsula, giving him control of half the known oil reserves in the world.
I'm betting you would be howling about how stupid Bush was to leave Saddam Hussein in the rear with a rebuilt war machine.
Bush put a stop to that bullshit, didn't he?
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940955 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So you would have let them go? Not even detain them for a few minutes for questioning? Come on JG even you cannot defend Bush on this one.
Galt assumed from previous posts that they were detained for several days before being allowed to leave.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#940956 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text> Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan,the Fort Hood shooter, was a United States military veteran from both the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.
Stupid emoron can't read. When did hasan hijack an airplane? You are by far the dumbest l.l.w. on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Grau 68,643
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min HughBe 70,017
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 50,600
Lou Holtz nails it! 1 hr GiveLouAShot 13
A General's Point of View. 1 hr Gen_Geo Parton 2
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr Interpoll 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Sam 95
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Learn to Read 179,283
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]