Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940843 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do republicans fight women's rights?
Wisconsin judge byytch sllaaaappsss republican law closing women's clinics.
Republicans got a taste of power in some States:
1st thing they do: tell a woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
These old white dudes know heaps about your privates?
They pass laws to regulate V A G I N A S.
REPUBLICANS!
IDIOTS!
vote em out for good ladies.
(And the gunman murdered that kid!)
The same people who say that republicans fight women's rights, are the same ones who supported passing their entire body over to the Government-it's called O'bamacare. This includes those bytches vaginas. There is the real war on women and children and all people. How dare O'bama and the democrats regulate my entire body and force me into Government 'healthcare'. I refuse to participate. I am woman-hear me Idiot?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940844 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have stayed home.
But you have to ask yourself: Wouldn't you want the captain of your neighborhood watch to protect your neighborhood after numerous break ins by calling the police and even meeting them at an agreed upon designated place?
And if you were a non-resident and knew you looked suspicious in that neighborhood, wouldn't you get the hell out of there as fast as possible?
Who would decide to wait around and confront the resident and attack him in the dark?
That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Question A-Of course. then I would I would expect the nieghborhood watch person to remain in place, and wait for the law to show up, if not in any immediate danger.

Question B-Absolutely-common sense would definitely propel ANYONE having ay-to stay on the RIGHT path, rather than veer off in any WRONG direction.

Hense-- In trouble, found trouble, both out looking for trouble.

Second degree manslaughter is appropriate.

The rest of the stuff is just --MORE racist based bullchit.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940845 Jul 9, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What you hear are the rocks rattling around in your empty head.
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"

I'll repost the last statement, dupe:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."

Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.

What do you say, dupe? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940846 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You will see a lot more of these 'self-defense' shootings if Zimmerman is set free. It'll be open season to pick a fight and if you start to lose or pretend you are losing just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. I've already got a few people in mind, I just need to buy a gun.
Oops, did I say that last part out loud?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940847 Jul 9, 2013
Holy Qur'ap... not that time of year again:
Ramadan Bombathon
2013 Score Card

Day 1:
Terror Attacks:
In the Name of the Religion of Peace=8
In the Name of any Other Religion=0
By Islamaphobes=0

Dead Bodies:
In the Name of the Religion of Peace=29
In the Name of any Other Religion=0
By Islamaphobes=0
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#940848 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a certified idiot...
And you're willing to put your hate in writing on this thread, forever burned into the internet you idiot.
Your inbred parents must have given you gaseous trolls to play with when growing up, ehh...you idiot??...
It's the culture...
Hate?

Hmmmmmm?

(It's called free speech, am I lying?)

EVERY LADY IN THE LAND TELL YOUR FRIENDS:

YOUR V A G I N A ......IS YOUR BUSINESS!!

Not some old white dude in the Republican Party.

LOOK,

Republicans get a little power and look what they do:

Demolish women's rights!
Cut unemployment checks to long term unemployed.
Cut the amount of unemployment checks to everyone.
Try to pass an official religion.
Opt out of fed money for medicaid expansion.
Close down clinics that provide women's health!!

(that's 2 strikes against the poor who need help:
Unemployed looking for work get less money or no money, plus poor mothers thrown off medicaid)

BUT HAVE THAT KID LADIES NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Republicans demand it from you.

Don't fall for it, vote these POS Republicans out!

Boycott all products made in these red states that continue to abuse women:

Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Subaru, Cigarettes, produce, hit em in the pocket book ladies!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#940849 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You will see a lot more of these 'self-defense' shootings if Zimmerman is set free. It'll be open season to pick a fight and if you start to lose or pretend you are losing just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. I've already got a few people in mind, I just need to buy a gun.
Bullsht. Homer went full l.l.w.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940850 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Go have a shot of something, you're losing it.
Did or did not Barack Obama lie about a video on the anniversary of a 9/11 terrorist attack on an embassy in front of the UN two weeks after Benghazi - and one week after Hillary Clinton admitted it was, indeed, a terrorist attack - still blaming the video?

Yes or no, Lily?

Better look it up before answering.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940851 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wan tme to correct your English grammar for you?
Please learn to write in the English language.
Please learn to "write in the English language"??

Would you rather I scribe my articulations less ebonically?

How about NO.
lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940852 Jul 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Nice of you to post your statement son. Now...
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"

I'll repost the last statement, son:

How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."

Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.

What do you say, son? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.

".... bwaaak-bwaaaak-bwaaaaaaaak "
I do believe I hear clucking in here.
LCN Llin

United States

#940853 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
How would one prevent Ft. Hood?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940854 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he's armed? You seem paranoid.
Dope smokers like leosnana/lily or Trayvon are paranoid...

It's the culture..

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940855 Jul 9, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of talks with the Taliban, nothing you just posted is true in the least.
You sure are a funny woman!
I can disprove every other statement you've asserted with FACTS.
The treason committed at Fort Hood is categorized as "workplace violence".

What was the "War on Terror" became "Overseas Contingency Operation" when Obama took office.

Let's see the so-called "facts" now....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940856 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
These morans think it's open season on pot smokers! It's just like blaming a rape victim who was drunk. Somehow they think it's okay to kill or rape a person if they are impaired.
Blame the victim. O'Mara even had the balls to request an acquittal after the prosecution rested stating that Trayvon Martin caused his own death!
O'Mara properly requested a directed verdict of acquittal because the prosecution had failed to prove the elements of the crime charged.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940857 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
We've already seen that happen Homer even before the Zimmerman trial began as Red States have pushed legislation to push expansion of Stand Your Ground laws to include bar rooms, class rooms, and town hall meetings, but the absence of any laws allowing guns to be carried into Big Corporations' Board Rooms. Why are we protecting only the wealthiest Americans enjoyment of gun control laws that secures their privacy and piece of mind?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940858 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Did or did not Eric Holder interrupt an FBI interrogation of the Boston bomber to read him his Miranda Rights, provide him a lawyer and give him his day in our justice system with the same rights that are exclusive to American citizens?

Yes or no, Lily?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940859 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Do I hear clucking in here", go buy some Polident, you're dentures are loose from saying Wahabist 489 times you freak.
If you want to understand Arab terrorism, you have to understand who Wahab was, and what Wahhabism is.

Every Suni terrorist is Wahhabist.
Al Qaeda is Wahhabist.
The Muslim Brotherhood is Wahhabist.

Please tell us the origins of Wahhabism, and how it came to dominate the Arab world like it does today.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940860 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
That was Bush you moran
Fk off-you clueless, fudgecicle licking "borabora" imbecile.

Overview
Years before the public knew about bin Laden, Bill Clinton did. Bin Laden first attacked Americans during Clinton's presidential transition in December 1992. He struck again at the World Trade Center in February 1993. Over the next eight years the archterrorist's attacks would escalate killing hundreds and wounding thousands - while Clinton did his best to stymie the FBI and CIA and refused to wage a real war on terror.

Why?

From "Losoing bin_laden" (the FIRST time)

Late in 1995, the CIA prepares an operation to seize bin Laden but the plan is scrapped due to fears that it might spark a diplomatic row with Saudi Arabia.

May 1996

Bin Laden, who had been living in Sudan, boards a chartered flight to Afghanistan. Sudan’s defence minister later claims his country had offered to hand him to US officials before losing patience and expelling him. Dithering over how to handle the issue gives him the time to escape.

August 20, 1998
S President Bill Clinton received reports bin Laden is visiting al Qaeda training camps near Khost in Afghanistan. He launches 66 cruise missiles from ships in the Arabian Sea but the target has already left. They missed him by just two hours. The raid had been delayed until dark to avoid the incoming missiles being spotted. Clinton later said:“I got closer to killing him than anybody has gotten since... I tried and I failed to get bin Laden. I regret it.”

The CIA, together with Pakistani military intelligence, secretly trains 60 Pakistani commandos to infiltrate Afghanistan to capture or kill bin Laden. As they make final preparations, the plan has to be aborted when the then Pakistani prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, is ousted in a military coup.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940861 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Barack Obama lie about a video on the anniversary of a 9/11 terrorist attack on an embassy in front of the UN two weeks after Benghazi - and one week after Hillary Clinton admitted it was, indeed, a terrorist attack - still blaming the video?
Yes or no, Lily?
Better look it up before answering.
Why do you insist on spieling lies about our American President? Do you hate American government that much?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940862 Jul 9, 2013
The study of killings by military veterans was conducted by The New York Times. It showed an 89 percent increase - from 184 cases to 349 - in the six years following the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan in the number of homicides involving active-duty military personnel and new veterans. About three-quarters of these cases involved Iraq and Afghanistan veterans.
More than half of the crimes involved guns while the rest were stabbings, beatings, strangulations and bath drownings, the report said. Twenty-five offenders faced murder, manslaughter or homicide charges for fatal car crashes resulting from drunken, reckless or suicidal driving.
https://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/01/...
How many cases of veterans trying to hijack an airplane?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-16 2 min Sublime1 42
Dear Abby 9-17-14 8 min ralph 2
Amy 9-17-14 13 min ralph 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,617
music 15 min anonymousdoom 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min Hatti_Hollerand 616
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 98,214
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,002
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info