Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940804 Jul 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I already saw the statement. But....
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":

"Do I hear clucking in here?"

I'll repost the last statement, son:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."

Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.

What do you say, son? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
Biblesays

AOL

#940805 Jul 9, 2013

End Time USA :-"Hostile Towards God"

http://youtu.be/1tFxM_Vsg5g

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940806 Jul 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>An armed guy almost twice your age is pursuing you as you walk through an unfamiliar neighborhood in the requisite black SUV as dusk is falling? Yeah, that's obviously being paranoid.
lily will confess her pot smoking paranoia, leosnana provides it...

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940807 Jul 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason as Clinton, when that admin passed on the chance when he was located in Tora Bora?
It's nowhere near the same reason. Bush let them flee the country. Clinton did everything allowed by the Constitution.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940808 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional, correct lily
"Obama is Electable Because he is Light Skinned with no Negro Dialect." - Harry Reid

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940809 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This president called Fort Hood "workplace violence". He changed the War on Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operations". He chokes on the words "radical Islamists". He denied a terrorist attack on 9/11 just to increase his chance of getting reelected. He wants to try our enemies in a court of law - with lawyers and Miranda Rights. He wants to sit down and "talk" with the Taliban. What in the hell are they going to "talk" about?
Get your head out of the sand, Lily. You're going to suffocate yourself in your denial.
LOL! Go have a shot of something, you're losing it.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#940810 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.
What you hear are the rocks rattling around in your empty head.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940812 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Old white dudes in the Republican Party telling every single woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
"We need to close these women's clinics down, they are not safe, no admitting privileges at local hospitals."
Really?
Dental offices have no admitting privileges!
They drill into bone and remove jaws in the office!
Can be very dangerous surgeries.
Republicans are OK with that?
But a woman getting a pap smear is in danger?
Hey ladies, look around: Republicans want to own your V A G I N A.
Don't let them: tell every lady you know:
VOTE THESE POS IDIOTS OUT OF OFFICE, NOW AND FOREVER!
Aren't vasectomies performed out patient?

Location hidden

#940813 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama is Electable Because he is Light Skinned with no Negro Dialect." - Harry Reid
It's the culture...
Elected and serving for the next 3+ years! Isn't it GREAT!
God Bless America!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#940815 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice of you to post your statement son. Now...

"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Orlando, FL

#940816 Jul 9, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
caught yachting?
proof?
It's all over the news - pictures and everything.

Kerry had a right to relax on his yacht. He works hard. Just as Obama had a right to play golf - even if others work hard for him - while Cairo was in turmoil.

It's the optics and how their leisure time was perceived by Egyptians and the rest of the world. Maybe it was intentional. Like in your face intentional.

Who knows?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940817 Jul 9, 2013
Rick Perry not running for re-election. How long before Fox News has "The Ex Governor's Show" in their primetime lineup? Or maybe an after school special.

Perry, Palin, Romney, it would be quite a meeting of the minds, so to speak. They already have Huckabee.

They could spend the first hour trying to form a coherent sentence.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940818 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!
Old white dudes in the Republican Party telling every single woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
"We need to close these women's clinics down, they are not safe, no admitting privileges at local hospitals."
Really?
Dental offices have no admitting privileges!
They drill into bone and remove jaws in the office!
Can be very dangerous surgeries.
Republicans are OK with that?
But a woman getting a pap smear is in danger?
Hey ladies, look around: Republicans want to own your V A G I N A.
Don't let them: tell every lady you know:
VOTE THESE POS IDIOTS OUT OF OFFICE, NOW AND FOREVER!
Somebody should tell YOU idiot that Klan Parent Hood killing 23 million female babies is the ultimate war on women you deranged moron, not just some strawman over pills.

It's the culture...
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#940820 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This president called Fort Hood "workplace violence". He changed the War on Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operations". He chokes on the words "radical Islamists". He denied a terrorist attack on 9/11 just to increase his chance of getting reelected. He wants to try our enemies in a court of law - with lawyers and Miranda Rights. He wants to sit down and "talk" with the Taliban. What in the hell are they going to "talk" about?
Get your head out of the sand, Lily. You're going to suffocate yourself in your denial.
With the exception of talks with the Taliban, nothing you just posted is true in the least.
You sure are a funny woman!
I can disprove every other statement you've asserted with FACTS.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940821 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Do I hear clucking in here", go buy some Polident, you're dentures are loose from saying Wahabist 489 times you freak.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940822 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That witness was not his girlfriend; she said he's the only person who never made fun of her. Trayvon was a loving boy.
You will see a lot more of these 'self-defense' shootings if Zimmerman is set free. It'll be open season to pick a fight and if you start to lose or pretend you are losing just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. I've already got a few people in mind, I just need to buy a gun.

Orlando, FL

#940823 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets not forget this
"A man at a pro-health care reform rally...wore a semiautomatic assault rifle on his shoulder and a pistol on his hip....there are questions about whether this has racial overtones....white people showing up with guns."
The picture was edited to remove the black guys head and hands.
Exactly. Editing the news toward their own bias and getting the approval of those in power is how the liberal media operates.

A black republican who was selling memorabilia at a Tea Party rally got the snot beat out of him by four liberals.

Didn't hear barely a word about that.

Didn't follow the progressive liberal agenda of demonizing the political opposition.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940824 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry had a right to relax on his yacht. He works hard. Just as Obama had a right to play golf - even if others work hard for him - while Cairo was in turmoil.
It's the optics and how their leisure time was perceived by Egyptians and the rest of the world. Maybe it was intentional. Like in your face intentional.
Who knows?
Whatever, who cares. Next up, the color of his bathing suit, stay tuned.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940825 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows?
When are you chickenhawks gonna learn it's not our concern to butt into everyone's business.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940826 Jul 9, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Elected and serving for the next 3+ years! Isn't it GREAT!
God Bless America!
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you idiot...

LMFAO...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Jonah1 49,932
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 46,828
Abby 9-22 1 hr edogxxx 6
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr boundary painter 624
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,736
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 2 hr boundary painter 325
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr boundary painter 4,723
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,203
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Donna WG 98,248
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago