Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940858 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Go have a shot of something, you're losing it.
Did or did not Eric Holder interrupt an FBI interrogation of the Boston bomber to read him his Miranda Rights, provide him a lawyer and give him his day in our justice system with the same rights that are exclusive to American citizens?

Yes or no, Lily?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940859 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Do I hear clucking in here", go buy some Polident, you're dentures are loose from saying Wahabist 489 times you freak.
If you want to understand Arab terrorism, you have to understand who Wahab was, and what Wahhabism is.

Every Suni terrorist is Wahhabist.
Al Qaeda is Wahhabist.
The Muslim Brotherhood is Wahhabist.

Please tell us the origins of Wahhabism, and how it came to dominate the Arab world like it does today.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940860 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
That was Bush you moran
Fk off-you clueless, fudgecicle licking "borabora" imbecile.

Overview
Years before the public knew about bin Laden, Bill Clinton did. Bin Laden first attacked Americans during Clinton's presidential transition in December 1992. He struck again at the World Trade Center in February 1993. Over the next eight years the archterrorist's attacks would escalate killing hundreds and wounding thousands - while Clinton did his best to stymie the FBI and CIA and refused to wage a real war on terror.

Why?

From "Losoing bin_laden" (the FIRST time)

Late in 1995, the CIA prepares an operation to seize bin Laden but the plan is scrapped due to fears that it might spark a diplomatic row with Saudi Arabia.

May 1996

Bin Laden, who had been living in Sudan, boards a chartered flight to Afghanistan. Sudan’s defence minister later claims his country had offered to hand him to US officials before losing patience and expelling him. Dithering over how to handle the issue gives him the time to escape.

August 20, 1998
S President Bill Clinton received reports bin Laden is visiting al Qaeda training camps near Khost in Afghanistan. He launches 66 cruise missiles from ships in the Arabian Sea but the target has already left. They missed him by just two hours. The raid had been delayed until dark to avoid the incoming missiles being spotted. Clinton later said:“I got closer to killing him than anybody has gotten since... I tried and I failed to get bin Laden. I regret it.”

The CIA, together with Pakistani military intelligence, secretly trains 60 Pakistani commandos to infiltrate Afghanistan to capture or kill bin Laden. As they make final preparations, the plan has to be aborted when the then Pakistani prime minister, Nawaz Sharif, is ousted in a military coup.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940861 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Barack Obama lie about a video on the anniversary of a 9/11 terrorist attack on an embassy in front of the UN two weeks after Benghazi - and one week after Hillary Clinton admitted it was, indeed, a terrorist attack - still blaming the video?
Yes or no, Lily?
Better look it up before answering.
Why do you insist on spieling lies about our American President? Do you hate American government that much?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940862 Jul 9, 2013
The study of killings by military veterans was conducted by The New York Times. It showed an 89 percent increase - from 184 cases to 349 - in the six years following the 2001 invasion of Afghanistan in the number of homicides involving active-duty military personnel and new veterans. About three-quarters of these cases involved Iraq and Afghanistan veterans.
More than half of the crimes involved guns while the rest were stabbings, beatings, strangulations and bath drownings, the report said. Twenty-five offenders faced murder, manslaughter or homicide charges for fatal car crashes resulting from drunken, reckless or suicidal driving.
https://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/01/...
How many cases of veterans trying to hijack an airplane?

Location hidden

#940863 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsht. Homer went full l.l.w.
The bird was a good idea. Now people here will have a 2 out of 3 chance of reading an intelligent post when they see a bird avatar. They may even get tricked into reading dumb sh*t like this.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940864 Jul 9, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>The same people who say that republicans fight women's rights, are the same ones who supported passing their entire body over to the Government-it's called O'bamacare. This includes those bytches vaginas. There is the real war on women and children and all people. How dare O'bama and the democrats regulate my entire body and force me into Government 'healthcare'. I refuse to participate. I am woman-hear me Idiot?
I can assume that you are a poor, single-mother African -American woman without access to heath care insurance ;not even medicaid since your Red State government masters have chose FOR YOU to not expand its medicaid programs or carry out the Obamacare mandate that Insurers can not refuse your right to buy healthcare insurance if you can afford it.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#940865 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't look good.
Secular progressive liberalism has taken hold. We now have a president who wants government to meet our every need and he's more than happy to play the role of God with his fellow Democrats as our angels of mercy while stealing our money and destroying the country.
And far too many people want to put government on an altar and bow down before it.
That's the plan apparently.
Hopefully, more Americans will figure it out soon.
I wouldn't hold your breathe you unbearable chicken little.
For YEARS now you've been on here day after day with your doom and gloom predictions.
Funny thing, they never come to pass....kind of like Romney as POTUS
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#940866 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Barack Obama call the Fort Hood massacre "workplace violence"?
Yes or no, Lily?
Did or did it not happen at the assailants workplace? Exactly what did you expect it to be called, an act of terror? Everything's an act of terror in you right wingers eyes!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940867 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what in the hell would you know about being a veteran? Just because you wear a hat and some patches on a cheap leather jacket you actually think that makes you another Rambo...Lying Freak.
And a draft-dodging scumbag like you has absolutely no proof of your own military service, so what's your point?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940868 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview.
Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
Bush did not attend the Republican convention but supports President Obama on surveillance program.
Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.
“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said. He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper
Geez another Bush lover. Who would have thunk? It is amazing how much you liberals love Bush now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940869 Jul 9, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullsht. Homer went full l.l.w.
Fiddlestix! Enough of your tomfoolery. Mark my words.

Besides I've never been to (LLW) Lilongwe International Airport
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940870 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to understand Arab terrorism, you have to understand who Wahab was, and what Wahhabism is.
Every Suni terrorist is Wahhabist.
Al Qaeda is Wahhabist.
The Muslim Brotherhood is Wahhabist.
Please tell us the origins of Wahhabism, and how it came to dominate the Arab world like it does today.
Make them do it with NO CHEATING-off of OTHER peoples WORK/backs.

Then run it through a good plagiarism checker.

Location hidden

#940871 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"
I'll repost the last statement, dupe:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."
Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.
What do you say, dupe? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
You never listen to answers to your questions, why ask them. Just continue developing your new conspiracy, I can't wait. I'm guessing you're making the case that we should have invaded Saudi Arabia instead of Iraq. Should be interesting to see how you link Obama to this one.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940872 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How many cases of veterans trying to hijack an airplane?
Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan,the Fort Hood shooter, was a United States military veteran from both the Afghanistan and Iraq wars.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940873 Jul 9, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And I thank the Lord Almighty that Congress finally came to its senses and ended a Vietnam War that we could never win by ending the funding for that war! The U S Congress has the legitimate power and authority to end wars anytime they want by just voting to cut the spending for wars. So, why do they so often force the U S President to continue war making long after the war ought to have been over?
Dufus, the war was won. South Vietnam fought for their own country and won. All we had to do was let them re-arm.

There is no reason to believe South Vietnam would be any different than South Korea today instead of the poverty-striken communist slave state it is today that can only produce cheap shirts in communist sweat shops.

Had the Democrat-controlled Congress not sabotaged South Vietnam in 1973, there would be a dominant middle class working in automobile factories, appliance factories, banks, shipyards, computer component factories, etc., etc., etc just like there is in South Korea today.
All that was necessary was just to let South Vietnam do what it did in 1972 instead of sabotaging them.

How about you crank up one of the lies from that system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam.
Let me hear you say "The South Vietnamese wouldn't fight for themselves." Then, why don't you dig up the history of the 1972 Easter Offensive and tell us how the South Vietnamese defeated the single largest communist invasion of the war without assistance from US ground combat units.

... do I hear clucking in here?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940874 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate?
Hmmmmmm?
(It's called free speech, am I lying?)
EVERY LADY IN THE LAND TELL YOUR FRIENDS:
YOUR V A G I N A ......IS YOUR BUSINESS!!
Not some old white dude in the Republican Party.
LOOK,
Republicans get a little power and look what they do:
Demolish women's rights!
Cut unemployment checks to long term unemployed.
Cut the amount of unemployment checks to everyone.
Try to pass an official religion.
Opt out of fed money for medicaid expansion.
Close down clinics that provide women's health!!
(that's 2 strikes against the poor who need help:
Unemployed looking for work get less money or no money, plus poor mothers thrown off medicaid)
BUT HAVE THAT KID LADIES NO MATTER WHAT!!!
Republicans demand it from you.
Don't fall for it, vote these POS Republicans out!
Boycott all products made in these red states that continue to abuse women:
Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Subaru, Cigarettes, produce, hit em in the pocket book ladies!
My entire body is my business-F!ck O'bamacare.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940875 Jul 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Fk off-you clueless, fudgecicle licking "borabora" imbecile.
You really need to be banned for two weeks or until you shown greater civility and respect for others on here.
GOPIdiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#940876 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did or did not Eric Holder interrupt an FBI interrogation of the Boston bomber to read him his Miranda Rights, provide him a lawyer and give him his day in our justice system with the same rights that are exclusive to American citizens?
Yes or no, Lily?
He did not you dumbass, he wasn't even there.
Once again, you fall for extreme rightwing blogs for your unhinged view of news and events.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940877 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually agree with you. Zimmerman should have stayed put after calling the police.
But neighbors are allowed to protect their neighborhoods even if it means walking around the neighborhood or waiting for the police.
If Zimmerman had not been carrying a weapon that night, it might have been Trayvon on trial - unless help had arrived first.
We'll never know, sadly enough.
Zimmerman did not talk to the police prior to the shooting, so why keep stating that he called the police and/or failed to follow police instructions?

Furthermore, the instructions from the 9-1-1 operator were equivocal, not definitive.

If you really wanted someone to stop following an individual, would you say "STOP following him" or would you say "We don't need you to do that"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 71,206
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 36 min loose cannon 182,041
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,873
Dear Abby 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-25 2 hr PEllen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Homo Erectus 49,309
Incredible Shots Of Chicago From The Internatio... 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:09 pm PST