Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940838 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Go have a shot of something, you're losing it.
Did or did not Barack Obama change the War on Terror to "Overseas Contingency Operations"?

Yes or no, Lily?

You better look it up before answering.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940839 Jul 9, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
AS PRE-Bush jr years Duhmmy?
Huh..who'd've ever thought goober could finally make some setnences of sense.
(try not to make too many though-it might fuzz out the dim wattage as occasionaly, albeit usualy very briefly-- found in the vacuous spaces of the empty bobbleheaded parrot pea brain cwowds.)
Do you wan tme to correct your English grammar for you?
Please learn to write in the English language.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940840 Jul 9, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>An armed guy almost twice your age is pursuing you as you walk through an unfamiliar neighborhood in the requisite black SUV as dusk is falling? Yeah, that's obviously being paranoid.
How do you know he's armed? You seem paranoid.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940841 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Judging on the amount of veterans who have gone crazy and started shooting people as a result of ptsd, I don't see why they shouldn't be checked for weapons just like anyone else. Why object?
He could have told them he cannot lift his arm; this sounds like a bullshyt story to me.
You and Nancy Pelosi are on the same wavelength, profiling American veterans instead of Muslims.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940842 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Easter Offensive
American ground combat units were removed from Vietnam the previous year as part of Nixon's "Vietnamization" program.
The communists launch the single largest invasion of the entire war.
The South Vietnamese defeat the communists WITH NO ASSISTANCE FROM US GROUND COMBAT UNITS.(or, give the locations of the major engagements in 1972 when the US ground combat units decimated the NVA like they did in Tet 1967 and 1968. Got a problem there, don't you?)
At the end of 1972 the South Vietnamese controlled over 90 percent of South Vietnam, the most ever since Ho Chi Minh began invading South Vietnam.
Doing this depleted all the resources of South Vietnam. Meanwhile, North Vietnam rearms with munitions and suppliles from the Soviet Union and China.
In 1973 the Democrat-controlled Congress cut off all support for the government and country of South Vietnam. In addition, they passed the Case-Church Amendment which effectively prevented any transfer of munitions and supplies from US Armed Forces to South Vietnam.
South Vietnam could not re-arm.
In 1975 the communists invaded a disarmed and defenseless South Vietnam.
There hasn't been any election for any office at any level of government in Vietnam since 1975.
And I thank the Lord Almighty that Congress finally came to its senses and ended a Vietnam War that we could never win by ending the funding for that war! The U S Congress has the legitimate power and authority to end wars anytime they want by just voting to cut the spending for wars. So, why do they so often force the U S President to continue war making long after the war ought to have been over?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940843 Jul 9, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do republicans fight women's rights?
Wisconsin judge byytch sllaaaappsss republican law closing women's clinics.
Republicans got a taste of power in some States:
1st thing they do: tell a woman what she can do with her V A G I N A.
These old white dudes know heaps about your privates?
They pass laws to regulate V A G I N A S.
REPUBLICANS!
IDIOTS!
vote em out for good ladies.
(And the gunman murdered that kid!)
The same people who say that republicans fight women's rights, are the same ones who supported passing their entire body over to the Government-it's called O'bamacare. This includes those bytches vaginas. There is the real war on women and children and all people. How dare O'bama and the democrats regulate my entire body and force me into Government 'healthcare'. I refuse to participate. I am woman-hear me Idiot?
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940844 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have stayed home.
But you have to ask yourself: Wouldn't you want the captain of your neighborhood watch to protect your neighborhood after numerous break ins by calling the police and even meeting them at an agreed upon designated place?
And if you were a non-resident and knew you looked suspicious in that neighborhood, wouldn't you get the hell out of there as fast as possible?
Who would decide to wait around and confront the resident and attack him in the dark?
That just doesn't make any sense to me.
Question A-Of course. then I would I would expect the nieghborhood watch person to remain in place, and wait for the law to show up, if not in any immediate danger.

Question B-Absolutely-common sense would definitely propel ANYONE having ay-to stay on the RIGHT path, rather than veer off in any WRONG direction.

Hense-- In trouble, found trouble, both out looking for trouble.

Second degree manslaughter is appropriate.

The rest of the stuff is just --MORE racist based bullchit.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940845 Jul 9, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
What you hear are the rocks rattling around in your empty head.
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"

I'll repost the last statement, dupe:
How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."

Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.

What do you say, dupe? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#940846 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You will see a lot more of these 'self-defense' shootings if Zimmerman is set free. It'll be open season to pick a fight and if you start to lose or pretend you are losing just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. I've already got a few people in mind, I just need to buy a gun.
Oops, did I say that last part out loud?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#940847 Jul 9, 2013
Holy Qur'ap... not that time of year again:
Ramadan Bombathon
2013 Score Card

Day 1:
Terror Attacks:
In the Name of the Religion of Peace=8
In the Name of any Other Religion=0
By Islamaphobes=0

Dead Bodies:
In the Name of the Religion of Peace=29
In the Name of any Other Religion=0
By Islamaphobes=0
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#940848 Jul 9, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are a certified idiot...
And you're willing to put your hate in writing on this thread, forever burned into the internet you idiot.
Your inbred parents must have given you gaseous trolls to play with when growing up, ehh...you idiot??...
It's the culture...
Hate?

Hmmmmmm?

(It's called free speech, am I lying?)

EVERY LADY IN THE LAND TELL YOUR FRIENDS:

YOUR V A G I N A ......IS YOUR BUSINESS!!

Not some old white dude in the Republican Party.

LOOK,

Republicans get a little power and look what they do:

Demolish women's rights!
Cut unemployment checks to long term unemployed.
Cut the amount of unemployment checks to everyone.
Try to pass an official religion.
Opt out of fed money for medicaid expansion.
Close down clinics that provide women's health!!

(that's 2 strikes against the poor who need help:
Unemployed looking for work get less money or no money, plus poor mothers thrown off medicaid)

BUT HAVE THAT KID LADIES NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Republicans demand it from you.

Don't fall for it, vote these POS Republicans out!

Boycott all products made in these red states that continue to abuse women:

Mercedes Benz, BMW, Toyota, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai, Subaru, Cigarettes, produce, hit em in the pocket book ladies!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#940849 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You will see a lot more of these 'self-defense' shootings if Zimmerman is set free. It'll be open season to pick a fight and if you start to lose or pretend you are losing just pull out a gun and shoot the guy. I've already got a few people in mind, I just need to buy a gun.
Bullsht. Homer went full l.l.w.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940850 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Did or did not Barack Obama lie about a video on the anniversary of a 9/11 terrorist attack on an embassy in front of the UN two weeks after Benghazi - and one week after Hillary Clinton admitted it was, indeed, a terrorist attack - still blaming the video?

Yes or no, Lily?

Better look it up before answering.
TheIndependentMa jority

Hazard, KY

#940851 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you wan tme to correct your English grammar for you?
Please learn to write in the English language.
Please learn to "write in the English language"??

Would you rather I scribe my articulations less ebonically?

How about NO.
lol

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940852 Jul 9, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Nice of you to post your statement son. Now...
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
To quote Leonardo Dicaprio from "The Quick and the Dead":
"Do I hear clucking in here?"

I'll repost the last statement, son:

How about you open your lying yap and say something like "that didn't happen."

Obama gives every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States with no scrutiny.

What do you say, son? Say something like "that didn't happen".
Come on. I double dog dare you.

".... bwaaak-bwaaaak-bwaaaaaaaak "
I do believe I hear clucking in here.
LCN Llin

United States

#940853 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
How would one prevent Ft. Hood?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#940854 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know he's armed? You seem paranoid.
Dope smokers like leosnana/lily or Trayvon are paranoid...

It's the culture..

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940855 Jul 9, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
With the exception of talks with the Taliban, nothing you just posted is true in the least.
You sure are a funny woman!
I can disprove every other statement you've asserted with FACTS.
The treason committed at Fort Hood is categorized as "workplace violence".

What was the "War on Terror" became "Overseas Contingency Operation" when Obama took office.

Let's see the so-called "facts" now....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940856 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
These morans think it's open season on pot smokers! It's just like blaming a rape victim who was drunk. Somehow they think it's okay to kill or rape a person if they are impaired.
Blame the victim. O'Mara even had the balls to request an acquittal after the prosecution rested stating that Trayvon Martin caused his own death!
O'Mara properly requested a directed verdict of acquittal because the prosecution had failed to prove the elements of the crime charged.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#940857 Jul 9, 2013
Homer wrote:
We've already seen that happen Homer even before the Zimmerman trial began as Red States have pushed legislation to push expansion of Stand Your Ground laws to include bar rooms, class rooms, and town hall meetings, but the absence of any laws allowing guns to be carried into Big Corporations' Board Rooms. Why are we protecting only the wealthiest Americans enjoyment of gun control laws that secures their privacy and piece of mind?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min mdbuilder 49,305
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Learn to Read 182,030
Santa Claus delayed in Chicago after getting th... 3 hr ChicagOpinion 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 11 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 hr KiMare 51,279
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM