Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,341 - 864,360 of 1,084,387 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Section 8 is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster you idiot...
It's the culture..
....the Nixon administration proposed what became Section 8 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, which authorized federal rent subsidies for privately owned apartments.

http://www.downsizinggovernment.org/hud/publi...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
unfair and unbalanced wouldn't let Rush criticize the GOP.
A new gallup poll shows that the majority of Americans get their news from television versus internet, radio or newspaper.

FOX came in first as the main source of news at 8% with CNN coming in a close second at 7%.

No more than 1% of Americans say they get their news from MSNBC, ABC, NBC, BBC, or CBS. The non-specific newspaper (6%) and radio (4%) both also lagged well behind the television category.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/163412/americans-m...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A broken nose? OMG OMG
Zimmerman got hit for stalking Trayvon.
The rest is Zimmerman fabrication.
An expert said the the woulds did not indicate this pounding on the sidewalk.
No Trayvon DNA/prints on Zimmerman's gun.
No what?
Seems like Dumbass Dave is admitting that Trayvon struck the first blow, another great witness for the defense.

Does creepy-ass cracker Dave read cursive?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
AAH, is the wittle baby irritated,sitting in that mudhole farting all day i'll bet is causing a rash...Yea think? LMAO, what a bunch of clueless jerks..That be your culture.
When posting on Topix you idiot, there is a fine line between "what's on your deranged mind ghost" and "You should probably see your attendant about (rash) this??"

It's the culture...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Why Sharpton/Jackson isn’t in CHICAGOLAND: 73 shot, 11 dead over holiday weekend... that’s right Black on Black no money for the racists piggy banks!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves that Trayvon was a completely innocent 17-year old child interested only in iced tea and Skittles.
Why they're even wasting millions (no doubt) of dollars on even televising the pathetically sad story...

Hollywierd and whineDUHm....and the TOXIC plague poison of the libuhrulTicedness propoganda and ozombieTic type mindless bootlickers that lap it up-behind it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like Dumbass Dave is admitting that Trayvon struck the first blow, another great witness for the defense.
Does creepy-ass cracker Dave read cursive?
So, now we really know you're a becker:

Glenn Beck: John Kerry’s wife faking critical condition like Hillary’s head injury

Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday repeatedly accused Teresa Heinz Kerry of faking her hospitalization because her husband, Secretary of State John Kerry, had been briefly spotted on his boat during a regime change in Egypt.

You expect me to believe that Ms. Ketchup is in critical condition?” he asked, comparing the situation to conspiracy theories that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had faked a head injury to avoid testifying about terrorist attacks in Benghazi.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/09/glenn-b...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I worked to eat. You could have done that.
I tried but no one would hire an 8 tear old
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
....the Nixon administration proposed what became Section 8 of the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, which authorized federal rent subsidies for privately owned apartments.
http://www.downsizinggovernment.org/hud/publi...
Sonicmoron you idiot liar...

Section 8 of the Housing Act of 1937 (42 U.S.C.§ 1437f), often simply known as Section 8, as repeatedly amended, authorizes the payment of rental housing assistance you fool...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Section_8_%28hou...

It's the culture...
Lily Boca Grande

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Glenn Beck: John Kerry’s wife faking critical condition like Hillary’s head injury
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday repeatedly accused Teresa Heinz Kerry of faking her hospitalization because her husband, Secretary of State John Kerry, had been briefly spotted on his boat during a regime change in Egypt.
You expect me to believe that Ms. Ketchup is in critical condition?” he asked, comparing the situation to conspiracy theories that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had faked a head injury to avoid testifying about terrorist attacks in Benghazi.
Hey Obammer,

We feel much better with you Obamabots and your beloved government!

Can't wait until the Obammer IRS starts dealing with our medical info!

"The IRS mistakenly posted the Social Security numbers of tens of thousands of Americans on a government website, the agency confirmed Monday night. One estimate put the figure as high as 100,000 names."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/09/gr...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress; you're fuggin insane shorty
Observing the obvious insanity of DB, American lady and waxy is mesmerizing. Something drives me to try to help these lost souls find a pathway to reality, not so much to save them, but to protect normal people that come in contact with them. Paying forward.
Its apparent that reasoning with them is hopeless. All we can do is keep them off the streets and chasing their tails here on Topix.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it was revealed that the "bin Laden flight" left the US more than a week after the attacks, on September 20th.
The FBI interviewed all persons of interest on these flights prior to their departures.They concluded that none of the passengers was connected to the 9/11 attacks and have since found no evidence to change that conclusion. Our own independent review of the Saudi nationals involved confirms that no one with known links to terrorism departed on these flights.
Chapter 10, 9/11 Commission Report
Bin Laden's brother left Orlando on the 19th after he and his entourage were interviewed briefly by the FBI. other flight's had departed earlier including the Lear Jet that transported 3 Saudi students to Lexington Ky which took flight just 4+ hours after US airspace was reopened on 9/13.

The misinformation about the "secret flights" was created by right wing conspiracy loons such as those found posting/linking similar nonsense on topix and on similar forums.

FYI BinLadens brother and his family simply walked away from their fabulous home in Tiger's and Shaq's neighborhood, leaving auto's and most other possessions behind to be shipped later or liquidated by others. You can't bet that they were pizzed off!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I tried but no one would hire an 8 tear old
Hi Homer! This story is hilarious!

A 52-year-old Oklahoma man was arrested on peeping tom charges Sunday night after a woman reportedly caught him looking up at her from the septic tank under a public toilet.

“It’s not something you expect to see whenever you’re wanting to go to the restroom,” Ambra Reynolds told KJRH-TV on Monday.“I screamed, grabbed my daughter, trampled my son on the way out scared to death. We ran out.”

Tulsa World reported that the suspect, Kenneth Webster Enlow, told Tulsa County Sheriffs deputies was hit in the head with a tire iron and dumped into the tank at White Water Park by his girlfriend, but a subsequent medical examination did not reveal any injuries consistent with his story.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/09/oklahom...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that Teresa Heinz Kerry is faking, you silly Boca twit.

Most likely a stroke, just like Hillary.
Lily Boca Grande

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Hi Homer! This story is hilarious!
A 52-year-old Oklahoma man was arrested on peeping tom charges Sunday night after a woman reportedly caught him looking up at her from the septic tank under a public toilet.
“It’s not something you expect to see whenever you’re wanting to go to the restroom,” Ambra Reynolds told KJRH-TV on Monday.“I screamed, grabbed my daughter, trampled my son on the way out scared to death. We ran out.”
Tulsa World reported that the suspect, Kenneth Webster Enlow, told Tulsa County Sheriffs deputies was hit in the head with a tire iron and dumped into the tank at White Water Park by his girlfriend, but a subsequent medical examination did not reveal any injuries consistent with his story.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/09/oklahom...
Must be related to Anthony Weiner.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bin Laden's brother left Orlando on the 19th after he and his entourage were interviewed briefly by the FBI. other flight's had departed earlier including the Lear Jet that transported 3 Saudi students to Lexington Ky which took flight just 4+ hours after US airspace was reopened on 9/13.
The misinformation about the "secret flights" was created by right wing conspiracy loons such as those found posting/linking similar nonsense on topix and on similar forums.
FYI BinLadens brother and his family simply walked away from their fabulous home in Tiger's and Shaq's neighborhood, leaving auto's and most other possessions behind to be shipped later or liquidated by others. You can't bet that they were pizzed off!
Yup!

9/11 family members demand the FBI ‘come clean’ about Sarasota Sau

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/07/3438694...
BrowardBulldog.org filed the suit last summer while seeking FBI records of its investigation of Esam Ghazzawi, a former advisor to a senior Saudi prince — who, had he lived, was well placed to become king — Ghazzawi’s wife, Deborah, and son-in-law and daughter, Abdulaziz and Anoud al-Hijji.

The Ghazzawis owned the upscale home at 4224 Escondito Circle where the al-Hijjis lived until about two weeks before 9/11. Neighbors called the FBI after the family’s hurried departure — leaving behind cars, furniture and other possessions.

Sources have said that security records — including photos of license plates — from the gated community where the al-Hijjis lived later revealed that vehicles used by the future hijackers had visited the al-Hijji home.

The FBI, however, has publicly denied finding any evidence linking the family to 9/11.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/07/3438694...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Fox in and Faux out is amusing.

Faux does help distract the republicans and their fav radio host is not on the outside.

When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent.

Republicans have problems with economics?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

I would surmise that if the Republicans didn't concede no effective oversight of the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, both of whom voted for the war in Iraq, no Democrat would heve voted for it because there would have not been any incentive for Marxists to give Republicans what they needed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that Teresa Heinz Kerry is faking, you silly Boca twit.
Most likely a stroke, just like Hillary.
I thought that is what you implied. Beck is a despicable person, getting worse by the day. Maybe he'll self destruct. When you start thinking everything is a conspiracy; you're ready for the looney bin.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh did the wittle baby get his feelings hurt? Now old shorty wants to talk about another of his short comings...A DICK? Huh pencil neck? Thanks for being a bagger and helping more and more real Americans see just what a nutcase idiots like you are. Come on Walter tell us more about your decrepit existance.
You forgot to answer the post again, fraud.

Please help us find "Wahhabistan" on a map. I can't seem to locate it.
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Most Wahhabist terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Dale 175,208
Obama, Emanuel Need to Put Chicago's Kids First 9 min ronnie 4
glitch plagued obama care website cost us ameri... 44 min hands on AR 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 55 min Culture Auditor 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 49,025
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr voice of peace 68,069
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr TW_sugar_daddio 25
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr RACE 97,585
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE