Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,281 - 864,300 of 1,080,377 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Truth Hunter wrote:
<quoted text> intresting, 3+3= 6
666= the sign of the beast.
Evil already existed of course when they crucified jesus.
It is obvious who the beast is.
Albuquerque cops shot a man with 2 butcher knives
9 times.
They practice a million times and cannot
shoot the knives out of his hands?
That man was a war veteran.
The cops should go to jail. Murder.
Cuff um, Dano!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's position doesn't really matter. He's not in charge of anything. His sole function is to be the fraud they prop up to make it look like someone's actually president and read a pre-prepared script upon command. The real president is Vallerie Jarrett.
There is no fucking way I'd have Wahhabist terrorists in the White House on any day, let alone every goddam day of the week.
Obama's "position" is to support Wahhabist terrorists.
I am diametrically opposed to that position.
The Arab terrorists are the enemy at war with the United States.
Obama is one of them.
I am an American they are at war with and intend to kill. That's why Janet Napolitano is preparing for a large scale war against the American people.
Or, I could be wrong.
Please tell us what the plan is for Janet Napolitano to buy more tanks than Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years.
... well?
Coo, Coo, Nutso.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Please help us find "Wahhabistan" on a map. I can't seem to locate it.
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Most Wahhabist terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?
How dare you talk about George Bush's kissing buddies in Saudi Arabia like that. Bush-Cheney= Wahhabist...DB = psycho nutcase.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Ok.... we finished our history lesson yesterday when the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to create two countries in Vietnam, and the UN accepted. Let's review before we continue:
The Japanese army was in Vietnam after the war ended. The British monitored the removal of the Japanese army in the southern region of Vietnam, while the Chinese army in the northern region. After the Japanese army had been removed, the British army left Vietnam and the Chinese army refused to leave.
Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to return to Vietnam to remove the Chinese Army. The French return to Vietnam and bring elections with them.
(Ho Chi Minh's communist do not win the provincial elections, and Ho Chi Minh cannot be dictator of Vietnam.)
Ho Chi Minh declares the northern region of Vietnam a separate country.(I declared the property I live on a separate country, too, the People's Democratic Republic of Bikeria, where I am the dictator, and we don't have elections or a constitution.)
Vietnam becomes part of the Cold War when Ho Chi Minh asks the Soveit Union to help him in his war against the democratic provinces of Vietnam that didn't elect communists, and the French he asked to return to Vietnam.
The communists defeat the French at Dien Bien Phu with Soviet weapons.
Today, we will learn how the US became involved in Vietnam.
The Soviet Union petitions the UN to divide Vietnam into two separate countries. The UN agrees. Vietnam becomes two separate countries at the request of Ho Chi Minh, a heavily militarized North, and a non-militarized South.
Ho Chi Minh invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist-occupied territories there to stage invasions of South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh extends his "influence" in South Vietnam by using the tactic of slipping into villages at night and murdering all elected officials.
South Vietnam asks the United States for help.
The United States becomes involved in Vietnam.
not sure where you took your history class, but you should ask for a refund

btw, did you stop taking your meds again? you know you become schizo & dullusional.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
These right wing morons have one thing in common. They're losers that are looking for something to blame their miserable lives on. It's one whine after another. Its fascinating to observe how these uneducated lemmings are led from one phony conspiracy to another by their wealthy handlers. Guys that wouldn't let waxman walk their dog play that mental psycho like a puppet to get him to vote for their interests.
Teach a liberal how to fish, and Emoron will sit on Topix all day, blame Bush and others because he's the idiot and drink beer all day...

It's the culture...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?
maybe we should ask the former President Bush about giving Saudis, including members of Osama bin Laden "SPECIAL TRAVELLER" status. After all, he gave them special traveller status on 9/12/01, when he allowed them all to fly back to Saudi Arabia, foiling the FBI's plan to question them while all American citizens couldn't fly.

we should also talk to the Bush family "adoptee" Prince "Bandar Bush" Saud. If anyone knows what's going on in Saudi Arabia, its the Bush family

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
These right wing morons have one thing in common. They're losers that are looking for something to blame their miserable lives on. It's one whine after another. Its fascinating to observe how these uneducated lemmings are led from one phony conspiracy to another by their wealthy handlers. Guys that wouldn't let waxman walk their dog play that mental psycho like a puppet to get him to vote for their interests.
Let's see now...
The Democrats supported the war in Iraq.
Now, that would require one hell of a conspiracy, wouldn't it?
Bush invented all the lies about WMDs in Iraq, and the Democrats were convinced there was a reason to invade Iraq.

To you idiots, the only possible conspiracies are from what you call "right-wing" groups. Democrat conspiracies are impossible, right?

You're an idiot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe we should ask the former President Bush about giving Saudis, including members of Osama bin Laden "SPECIAL TRAVELLER" status. After all, he gave them special traveller status on 9/12/01, when he allowed them all to fly back to Saudi Arabia, foiling the FBI's plan to question them while all American citizens couldn't fly.
we should also talk to the Bush family "adoptee" Prince "Bandar Bush" Saud. If anyone knows what's going on in Saudi Arabia, its the Bush family
Prove it, dumbass.
Identify the executive order signed by Bush giving Saudis "special traveller" status.
And, if "special traveller" status already existed for Saudis, why the fuck was it necessary for Obama to sign an executive order giving something to Saudis that already existed.

You're an idiot.

The bottom line is, Obama gave every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States, join or create a terrorist cell, and kill Americans.

So, what's the plan? Why did Obama give every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status? Do you think it may be to have a coordinated attack in a bunch of cities so Obama can do something like declare an "emergency" and let Janet Napolitano unleash that gargantuan war machine she's building on the American people?

Is that the plan to take over the country?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now...
Bush invented all the lies about WMDs in Iraq, and the Democrats were convinced there was a reason to invade Iraq.
To you idiots, the only possible conspiracies are from what you call "right-wing" groups. Democrat conspiracies are impossible, right?
You're an idiot.
The Demokrats started the war in Iraq.

500,000 Iraqi Muslim children and women killed... WWWIII... Clinton inflaming the Muslim world, bombing Europe and the world, Clinton turning Osama bin Laden into a WMD... made in the USA by Bill Clinton...

When Clinton Lied... America Died...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure where you took your history class, but you should ask for a refund
btw, did you stop taking your meds again? you know you become schizo & dullusional.
You forgot to put content into your post.
There are many statements here. Choose any statement and tell us why you think it is inaccurate.
I'll help you. Here's the post again for your convenient reference:

Ok.... we finished our history lesson yesterday when the Soviet Union petitioned the UN to create two countries in Vietnam, and the UN accepted. Let's review before we continue:
The Japanese army was in Vietnam after the war ended. The British monitored the removal of the Japanese army in the southern region of Vietnam, while the Chinese army in the northern region. After the Japanese army had been removed, the British army left Vietnam and the Chinese army refused to leave.
Ho Chi Minh goes to Paris and asks the French to return to Vietnam to remove the Chinese Army. The French return to Vietnam and bring elections with them.
(Ho Chi Minh's communist do not win the provincial elections, and Ho Chi Minh cannot be dictator of Vietnam.)
Ho Chi Minh declares the northern region of Vietnam a separate country.(I declared the property I live on a separate country, too, the People's Democratic Republic of Bikeria, where I am the dictator, and we don't have elections or a constitution.)
Vietnam becomes part of the Cold War when Ho Chi Minh asks the Soveit Union to help him in his war against the democratic provinces of Vietnam that didn't elect communists, and the French he asked to return to Vietnam.
The communists defeat the French at Dien Bien Phu with Soviet weapons.
Today, we will learn how the US became involved in Vietnam.
The Soviet Union petitions the UN to divide Vietnam into two separate countries. The UN agrees. Vietnam becomes two separate countries at the request of Ho Chi Minh, a heavily militarized North, and a non-militarized South.
Ho Chi Minh invades Laos and Cambodia and uses the communist-occupied territories there to stage invasions of South Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh extends his "influence" in South Vietnam by using the tactic of slipping into villages at night and murdering all elected officials.
South Vietnam asks the United States for help.
The United States becomes involved in Vietnam.

So, what is inaccurate here? Please correct the inaccuracies with what you claim is the history of Vietnam.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
"look like" and "be like" have two vastly different meanings.
You get dumber every day.
Dumb Dave for sure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare you talk about George Bush's kissing buddies in Saudi Arabia like that. Bush-Cheney= Wahhabist...DB = psycho nutcase.
I can't understand what you're saying. Please take that dick out of your mouth when you try to speak.... and wipe your face, too.

I'll help you.
What's the plan?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now...
You're an idiot.
WRONG nutcase...Most Democrats voted against the war in Iraq. God you are one twisted puppy..At least you are consistant in one respect...Always wrong. You moron are the conspiracy GURU.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh To Caller: Stop Watching Fox News (AUDIO)

Rush Limbaugh escalated his battle with Fox News on Monday when he told a caller to stop watching the network.

"Tony in Tampa" was in the middle of a lengthy rant about the Obama administration when he mentioned a pundit named Julie Roginsky. When he heard that she worked "somewhere on Fox," Limbaugh--who recently accused the network of trying to prevent him from speaking about immigration and divisions in the GOP during an appearance on "Fox and Friends"--then cut in.

"You need to stop watching these people, because they're not going to change," he said. "Your blood pressure is going to suffer if you keep watching these people. I mean, they're designed to get you ticked off. They're designed to make you question your sanity. You're going to watch these people [and] you're going to say,'how in the world can we have such idiotic people?' And you're going think maybe they're not and you're crazy."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/rush...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG nutcase...Most Democrats voted against the war in Iraq. God you are one twisted puppy..At least you are consistant in one respect...Always wrong. You moron are the conspiracy GURU.
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq war John Kerry: I voted for the war before I was against it...
It's the culture...
so why is it you people don't care when your presidential candidate changes his mind 50 times?

'I was for the GOP/Heritage Obamacare plan before I was against it!'. and so forth.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't understand what you're saying. Please take that dick out of your mouth when you try to speak.... and wipe your face, too.
I'll help you.
What's the plan?
Oh did the wittle baby get his feelings hurt? Now old shorty wants to talk about another of his short comings...A DICK? Huh pencil neck? Thanks for being a bagger and helping more and more real Americans see just what a nutcase idiots like you are. Come on Walter tell us more about your decrepit existance.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your glorious vacation on the East Coast going, pshyco?
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw Pakistan, EVERYBODY hates the US. YOU'RE STUPID! Is there some question about this? If you had son who constantly pissed in everyone's porridge what you gonna do? Make him your hero? Duh.
This emitting from a masked DUHmmy, who is using the moniker "Tonto", which in essence means-

(in true native language and too the point)

Heap lotta-CHIT-for-Brains.

Hollywierd should sued, or at least made to kneel on frozen dried peas, for being so stupid sometimes.

Duhmmy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why is it you people don't care when your presidential candidate changes his mind 50 times?
'I was for the GOP/Heritage Obamacare plan before I was against it!'. and so forth.
sonicmoron: I supported the (Hillary) birther movement before I was against it..

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 12 min andet1987 465
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 53 min FOOK U2 Azz Holes 6
McCarthy: 'Very good leads' in investigation in... 59 min McCarthy B An Azz Hole 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 174,662
Good Ol' Harry............A True GEM. 1 hr Did he killmost at 1 Time 4
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 1 hr Very concerned citizen 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,798
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr Sublime1 97,539
Abby 7-24 Thu Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE