Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940630 Jul 9, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bin Laden's brother left Orlando on the 19th after he and his entourage were interviewed briefly by the FBI. other flight's had departed earlier including the Lear Jet that transported 3 Saudi students to Lexington Ky which took flight just 4+ hours after US airspace was reopened on 9/13.
The misinformation about the "secret flights" was created by right wing conspiracy loons such as those found posting/linking similar nonsense on topix and on similar forums.
FYI BinLadens brother and his family simply walked away from their fabulous home in Tiger's and Shaq's neighborhood, leaving auto's and most other possessions behind to be shipped later or liquidated by others. You can't bet that they were pizzed off!
Yup!

9/11 family members demand the FBI ‘come clean’ about Sarasota Sau

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/07/3438694...
BrowardBulldog.org filed the suit last summer while seeking FBI records of its investigation of Esam Ghazzawi, a former advisor to a senior Saudi prince — who, had he lived, was well placed to become king — Ghazzawi’s wife, Deborah, and son-in-law and daughter, Abdulaziz and Anoud al-Hijji.

The Ghazzawis owned the upscale home at 4224 Escondito Circle where the al-Hijjis lived until about two weeks before 9/11. Neighbors called the FBI after the family’s hurried departure — leaving behind cars, furniture and other possessions.

Sources have said that security records — including photos of license plates — from the gated community where the al-Hijjis lived later revealed that vehicles used by the future hijackers had visited the al-Hijji home.

The FBI, however, has publicly denied finding any evidence linking the family to 9/11.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/06/07/3438694...
LCN Llin

United States

#940632 Jul 9, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now we really know you're a becker:
Glenn Beck: John Kerry’s wife faking critical condition like Hillary’s head injury
Conservative radio host Glenn Beck on Monday repeatedly accused Teresa Heinz Kerry of faking her hospitalization because her husband, Secretary of State John Kerry, had been briefly spotted on his boat during a regime change in Egypt.
You expect me to believe that Ms. Ketchup is in critical condition?” he asked, comparing the situation to conspiracy theories that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had faked a head injury to avoid testifying about terrorist attacks in Benghazi.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/09/glenn-b...
Fox in and Faux out is amusing.

Faux does help distract the republicans and their fav radio host is not on the outside.

When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent.

Republicans have problems with economics?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940633 Jul 9, 2013
I would surmise that if the Republicans didn't concede no effective oversight of the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, both of whom voted for the war in Iraq, no Democrat would heve voted for it because there would have not been any incentive for Marxists to give Republicans what they needed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940634 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that Teresa Heinz Kerry is faking, you silly Boca twit.
Most likely a stroke, just like Hillary.
I thought that is what you implied. Beck is a despicable person, getting worse by the day. Maybe he'll self destruct. When you start thinking everything is a conspiracy; you're ready for the looney bin.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940635 Jul 9, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh did the wittle baby get his feelings hurt? Now old shorty wants to talk about another of his short comings...A DICK? Huh pencil neck? Thanks for being a bagger and helping more and more real Americans see just what a nutcase idiots like you are. Come on Walter tell us more about your decrepit existance.
You forgot to answer the post again, fraud.

Please help us find "Wahhabistan" on a map. I can't seem to locate it.
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Most Wahhabist terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#940636 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Meltdown in progress; you're fuggin insane shorty
... is someone wearing "Skanque" perfume in here?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940637 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux does help distract the republicans and their fav radio host is not on the outside.
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The market historically does better with Democrats in office. I don't know what they're whining about. I overheard a rightwinger blasting off about President Obama; and in his next breath he claimed to have made a fortune since his election but was moving his millions to Panama! He was likely full of hot air! And, judging by his big fat appearance....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940638 Jul 9, 2013
Treason - The betrayal of a trust; a violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country.

This administration betrayed our trust and violated their allegiance owed to us and this country.

We were promised answers. They owe us answers.

Did this president know the IRS was going after his political enemies?

Why were unanswered questions surrounding Benghazi and a terrorist attack on 9/11 swept under the rug?

Why is Eric Holder still sitting in the Attorney General's chair in the White House?

Again, when does stonewalling cross the line and become treason?

When are we going to hear the word "impeachment"?

Getting away with such a betrayal of trust by disregarding the allegiance owed to one's country and its people is an impeachable offense by any definition.

I can only hope the wheels of this investigation are still in progress and we just can't hear it.

Or am I the only one who still wants answers and accountability?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940639 Jul 9, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Observing the obvious insanity of DB, American lady and waxy is mesmerizing. Something drives me to try to help these lost souls find a pathway to reality, not so much to save them, but to protect normal people that come in contact with them. Paying forward.
Its apparent that reasoning with them is hopeless. All we can do is keep them off the streets and chasing their tails here on Topix.
Exactly. Notice that Whatever disappeared after arguing for hours that Hitler was democratically elected and overthrown by an American coup! Bunch of dopes.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

East Hartford, CT

#940640 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, numbnuts. Investors knew the Democrats were taking over. What else would you expect?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940641 Jul 9, 2013
A retired U.S. Marine severely injured in Iraq was subjected to extra scrutiny at a California airport and at the state capitol building for wearing "too much metal" -- an inspection that shocked his travel companion as well as bystanders, the MilitaryTimes.com reported.

Cpl. Nathan Kemnitz, who was gravely wounded in 2004 from a roadside bomb in Iraq, has limited use of his right arm and is incapable of lifting it above his head, according to the website.

During a recent trip to the state capitol building in Sacramento, Calif.-- where Kemnitz was being honored as his legislative district’s veteran of the year -- the retired Marine was reportedly asked to remove his dress shirt.

He was also asked by TSA workers at Sacramento International Airport to lift his arms above his head during a full-body scan. Kemnitz could not comply with either request, telling Military Times, "My right arm doesn’t work. It’s a lot of hassle for me to do that."

Kemnitz's travel partner, Patricia Martin, was outraged following the incidents and wrote to Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki to express her anger.

“What does a uniform and heroism represent if our own citizens — in this case employees of the TSA and security personnel — have no regard for them?” Martin reportedly wrote.

"I feel so strongly that you need to know just how shamefully even a Purple Heart recipient/disabled veteran can be treated by some TSA and security employees," she said, according to the website.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940642 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again, fraud.
Please help us find "Wahhabistan" on a map. I can't seem to locate it.
Perhaps it will be helpful if you tell us which countries the Wahhabists are actively killing people and/or attempting to take control of and/or which countries Wahhabist terrorists come from.
I'll help you.
Most Wahhabist terrorists come from places like Saudi Arabia.
Please tell us why Obama gives "special traveller" status to all the Wahhabist terrorists in Saudi Arabia.
What's the plan?
Oh shut up shorty, where's Svet?
LCN Llin

United States

#940643 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I thought that is what you implied. Beck is a despicable person, getting worse by the day. Maybe he'll self destruct. When you start thinking everything is a conspiracy; you're ready for the looney bin.
Is Beck still selling gold?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940644 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Treason - The betrayal of a trust; a violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country.
This administration betrayed our trust and violated their allegiance owed to us and this country.
Why were unanswered questions surrounding Benghazi and a terrorist attack on 9/11 swept under the rug?
Why is Eric Holder still sitting in the Attorney General's chair in the White House?
Getting away with such a betrayal of trust by disregarding the allegiance owed to one's country and its people is an impeachable offense by any definition.
I can only hope the wheels of this investigation are still in progress and we just can't hear it.
Call Glen Beck

Orlando, FL

#940645 Jul 9, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really this slow on the uptake? It's been pointed out to you numerous times the housing market collapse changed the landscape. Barney Frank and Maxine Waters led the Democratic pack in insisting Fannie and Freddie were doing just fine and any attempt to rein it in and hold Raines accountable in 2004 was, according to Waters, a "public lynching".

It was Bush who tried to warn them.

Maybe you ARE this slow on the uptake. How sad for you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940646 Jul 9, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... is someone wearing "Skanque" perfume in here?
You just got a whif of your own breath.
LCN Llin

United States

#940647 Jul 9, 2013
<quoted text>
The market historically does better with Democrats in office. I don't know what they're whining about. I overheard a rightwinger blasting off about President Obama; and in his next breath he claimed to have made a fortune since his election but was moving his millions to Panama! He was likely full of hot air! And, judging by his big fat appearance....
NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview.

Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.

Bush did not attend the Republican convention but supports President Obama on surveillance program.

Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.
“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said. He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper

Orlando, FL

#940648 Jul 9, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Many human senses often become jaded or acclimated. Some women can't smell their own perfume after wearing the same scent 1,000 times so they keep putting it on stronger until they think the strength is just 'right'. Meanwhile, men's faces are turning blue as she passes by gagging them.
If you eat Pizza 5 times week, the taste becomes boring. Salt has a way of becoming invisible to our taste buds making us increase the amount we put in our food.
The Magic Negro keeps farting Mustard Gas and expects us all to get acclimated to its gut wrenching smell and effects. The Liberal Media says playfully "Don't worry. You'll get used to it".
My great fear is that they are right.
And my great fear is that YOU are right.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#940649 Jul 9, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
These questions have been answered and resolved on all credible media. Turn off "unfair and unbalanced" FOX if you want real news and real answers.
LCN Llin

United States

#940650 Jul 9, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A retired U.S. Marine severely injured in Iraq was subjected to extra scrutiny at a California airport and at the state capitol building for wearing "too much metal" -- an inspection that shocked his travel companion as well as bystanders, the MilitaryTimes.com reported.
Cpl. Nathan Kemnitz, who was gravely wounded in 2004 from a roadside bomb in Iraq, has limited use of his right arm and is incapable of lifting it above his head, according to the website.
During a recent trip to the state capitol building in Sacramento, Calif.-- where Kemnitz was being honored as his legislative district’s veteran of the year -- the retired Marine was reportedly asked to remove his dress shirt.
He was also asked by TSA workers at Sacramento International Airport to lift his arms above his head during a full-body scan. Kemnitz could not comply with either request, telling Military Times, "My right arm doesn’t work. It’s a lot of hassle for me to do that."
Kemnitz's travel partner, Patricia Martin, was outraged following the incidents and wrote to Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki to express her anger.
“What does a uniform and heroism represent if our own citizens — in this case employees of the TSA and security personnel — have no regard for them?” Martin reportedly wrote.
"I feel so strongly that you need to know just how shamefully even a Purple Heart recipient/disabled veteran can be treated by some TSA and security employees," she said, according to the website.
Met a Vet with one legs missing, below the knee, from blast in Afghanistan. He was there for two weeks and this happened. He was a doctor assigned to medical team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 7 min andet1987 4,726
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min LRS 178,105
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Mister Tonka 98,239
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 24 min Handcuff ottoman 137
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min OzRitz 46,741
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min KiMerde 49,882
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 69,402
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info