Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,241 - 864,260 of 1,082,988 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“talk to the kitteh”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If Galt broke your nose and began smashing your empty luggage head against a concrete sidewalk, yes.
Clearly this woman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

...has never tried to slam another person's head on the ground. If the person is resisting the damage may be minimal; stiff neck muscles and all that.

One wonders just how many times Zimmerman was supposed to allow Martin try to crack his before considering himself in danger and needing to defend himself? This "expert" *knot reader* seems determined to insinuate that Zimmerman was not hurt "enough" to be considered a victim. She's obviously biased.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need to do like you son.
But even then I don't think you have any takers!
The real Yeah resides beneath his ponytail.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He's still your leader son.
Make sure you give the proper salute!
A dead tyrant from nearly ninety years ago is my leader?

....have you been stealing lily's Stupid Pills again?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Make up your own mind

"Trayvon Martinís Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors"

http://patdollard.com/2013/06/trayvon-martins...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The real Yeah resides beneath his ponytail.
... such a dim electron....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's you my boy!
Obviously your experience comes shining through.
I'm finally getting through to you.

Tomorrow, we'll start working on fixing your F*cked up perception.

Someday, we might even be able to get you a job as a Bellboy, burger-flipper or Restroom Attendant. We'll make you a worthwhile contributor to the society that pays your way.

Hope springs eternal even for failures like you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You love Pakistan? Go there
"Local recreation centers are supposed to be safe places for kids and teens, but what happened outside the rec center in Brookline is now the subject of a police investigation.

Police say the incident happened in broad daylight along Brookline Boulevard. A 15-year-old boy was at the center to play some hoops.

Thatís when a group of African-American teenage boys approached the white victim and began beating him, allegedly to steal his basketball shoes, and for website notoriety. "

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly this woman...
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
...has never tried to slam another person's head on the ground. If the person is resisting the damage may be minimal; stiff neck muscles and all that.
One wonders just how many times Zimmerman was supposed to allow Martin try to crack his before considering himself in danger and needing to defend himself? This "expert" *knot reader* seems determined to insinuate that Zimmerman was not hurt "enough" to be considered a victim. She's obviously biased.
Did you notice there were no photos shown from directly behind Zimmerman's head where the damage would have been most severe from repeated blows against a concrete sidewalk while being pinned down on your back?

They were all from the side and one a direct frontal which should have included some side views?

Again, second-guessing what a victim should have or should not have done in a crisis situation is purely speculative slander.

Your head is being pounded against a concrete sidewalk at night in the rain. You've been sucker-punched by a hoodie and are bleeding.

Do you wait for one blow? Two blows? 10 blows before you decide to use lethal force? How long will it be before you pass out after which time you may die at the hands a crazed hoodie punk? Do you have time to decide the legal and social ramifications of your actions before the Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder and the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps and random black racists on the streets of Sanford?

You have to defend yourself and defend himself he did. If I was George, I wouldn't ever consider sacrificing myself on the Altar of Political Correctness so that that some hoodie punk could slide away to kill another person later.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Make up your own mind
"Trayvon Martinís Involvement In Local Burglaries Covered Up By Media, School, Police, Prosecutors"
So the Magic Negro's son takes after his daddy; shuck, duck, jive and dive...and the Liberal media covers for you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyEed, like many right wingers here, are social misfits with certifiable mental health issues. This is the only place that they are able to join in a dialog with sane intelligent educated people. They actually believe their whines are somehow validated because other misfits share them.
Which e-character are we speaking to?

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
Make up your own mind
Sounds like he had a death wish.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So the Magic Negro's son takes after his daddy; shuck, duck, jive and dive...and the Liberal media covers for you.
According to Obama, his son would be just like Trayvon.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you notice there were no photos shown from directly behind Zimmerman's head where the damage would have been most severe from repeated blows against a concrete sidewalk while being pinned down on your back?
They were all from the side and one a direct frontal which should have included some side views?
Again, second-guessing what a victim should have or should not have done in a crisis situation is purely speculative slander.
Your head is being pounded against a concrete sidewalk at night in the rain. You've been sucker-punched by a hoodie and are bleeding.
Do you wait for one blow? Two blows? 10 blows before you decide to use lethal force? How long will it be before you pass out after which time you may die at the hands a crazed hoodie punk? Do you have time to decide the legal and social ramifications of your actions before the Magic Negro, Eric Racist Holder and the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps and random black racists on the streets of Sanford?
You have to defend yourself and defend himself he did. If I was George, I wouldn't ever consider sacrificing myself on the Altar of Political Correctness so that that some hoodie punk could slide away to kill another person later.
I read that there was also photographic evidence of more serious injury done to Zimmerman that was excluded before the arrest warrant was obtained.

Last I heard, evidence is supposed to be about facts, not biased opinion.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Obama, his son would be just like Trayvon.
Obama is a faux ghetto rat,(raised by well-to-do white grandparents in Hawaii) i.e, you can take the rat out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the rat.

A punk by any other name would smell as sweet...

xD

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He's still your leader son.
Make sure you give the proper salute!
The Pied Piper played a sick tune too, so what?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm finally getting through to you.
Tomorrow, we'll start working on fixing your F*cked up perception.
Someday, we might even be able to get you a job as a Bellboy, burger-flipper or Restroom Attendant. We'll make you a worthwhile contributor to the society that pays your way.
Hope springs eternal even for failures like you.
wow. I hope you can get that high son.

I think that would be a remarkable achievement for you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Isn't it great how you can sit at home, watch tv, drink beer and fart all at the same time.

I bet you look like bubba jay too!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>The Pied Piper played a sick tune too, so what?
Unlike the idiotic right wing crazies, at least he took out the vermin...

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Isn't it great how you can sit at home, watch tv, drink beer and fart all at the same time.
I bet you look like bubba jay too!
He's quite regal...

http://www.xtec.ca t/~jcanadil/imatges/personatge s/actius/arquimedes_9.jpg

...actually.

“talk to the kitteh”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike the idiotic right wing crazies, at least he took out the vermin...
Yer nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info