Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
864,201 - 864,220 of 1,082,978 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the police were incompetent
Another Liberal whine: blame everyone in sight. Blame the cops, the whites, the bad school administration, poverty, the hot weather and poorly fitting clothes....but NEVER place the blame on the black perpetrator..

Move on, baby. We've all heard this stuff so much and for so long that our ears are bleeding. Take another slug of MD20/20 and go to sleep.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Defense lawyers will be permitted to show that Trayvon Martin had marijuana in his system when he and George Zimmerman had their fateful encounter in a gated community in Florida last year, the judge in Zimmerman's murder trial ruled Monday.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/08/zimmerma...
Great! He was high as he descended.....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why do you feel the need to post as lily "Boca Raton" and then have the location under your name "Boca Raton"?
Slight insecurity problem?
Yup!
We know you are trailer trash, lily.
You advertise it.
If one wanted to locate lily, instead of looking through the Boca Raton Yellow Pages, it would be much simpler to just visit the local P.D. and peruse the vice rap sheets.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but so were the half-assed prosecutors, who never presented a credible motive. The police were not the ones who moved the trial from Santa Monica to downtown LA and then picked an all-black jury.
And then there was the glove, which should have gotten the two affirmative action prosecutors fired on the spot and disbarred for incompetence.
Everybody watching the trial could see all along that the glove was tiny and could not possibly fit OJ. What on Earth were they thinking?
The common understanding was that the blood-soaked gloves eventually died out causing them to shrink. Duh....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

dried
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Anyone?
When does stonewalling and betrayal become treason?
What happened to getting to the bottom of this administration's betrayal of trust?
Are we too overwhelmed to care since the chaos under this president never seems to end?
What is going on???
I still want answers. I want to know if this president knew the IRS was going after his political enemies and did nothing about it. I want to know all of the still unanswered questions surrounding Benghazi and why the abandonment and deaths of an ambassador and three Americans has been swept under the rug. I want to know why Eric Holder is still sitting in the Attorney General's chair in the White House.
Where is the media and journalistic investigations?
Again, when does the stonewalling cross the line and become treason?
I really want someone to tell me.
Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox "News" Uses to Brainwash Americans

1. Panic Mongering.

2. Character Assassination/Ad Hominem.

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/1964:fourt...

seek help immediately.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Feds add Greek yogurt to school lunches at urging of Schmuckie Schumer

By Julian Hattem - 07/08/13 02:03 PM ET

The Obama administration wants to add Greek yogurt to school lunch menus.

On Monday, the Department of Agriculture announced it was looking to buy the yogurt for schools participating in a federally assisted program that subsidizes school lunches.

A department official said in a statement that the introduction of Greek yogurt, which is high in protein, was aimed at helping schools offer a variety of healthy foods to kids.

Because yogurt goes bad easily, the rollout will start with just four states: Arizona, Idaho, New York and Tennessee.

Those states were chosen because they "represent different regions of the country with varying proximity to yogurt manufacturers and will help test distribution through different warehousing models," according to a USDA spokeswoman.

Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) has pushed the USDA to add Greek yogurt to the federal program since last June, and cheered the announcement on Monday.

"Schools in New York, and the other three states participating in the pilot, will soon see that Greek yogurt is an affordable and nutritious high-protein option for their menus, he said in a statement.

Schumer added that the USDA announcement was "a boon for New York yogurt and dairy industries, and it's beneficial for the health of our kids."

So far this year, Chobani, a New York-based company that produces the best-selling brand of yogurt in the country, paid $80,000 to Cornerstone Government Affairs to lobby Congress on its behalf, according to federal records. The company first hired the lobbying firm last July, shortly after Schumer petitioned the USDA.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So if I call Galt's wife nasty name & Galt takes a swing at me, I can kill him?
If Galt broke your nose and began smashing your empty luggage head against a concrete sidewalk, yes.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox "News" Uses to Brainwash Americans

11. Saturation. There are three components to effective saturation: being repetitive, being ubiquitous and being consistent. The message must be repeated cover and over, it must be everywhere and it must be shared across commentators: e.g. "Saddam has WMD." Veracity and hard data have no relationship to the efficacy of saturation. There is a psychological effect of being exposed to the same message over and over, regardless of whether it's true or if it even makes sense, e.g., "Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States." If something is said enough times, by enough people, many will come to accept it as truth. Another example is Fox's own slogan of "Fair and Balanced."

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/1964:fourt...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Does that give Zimmerman the right to murder him? Zimmerman was on Xanax and Prozac.
And you are on Stupid Pills 5 times a day.

Go get arrested for drug abuse.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally! White woman speak with unforked tongue.
You're doin' a hatchet job here, idiot.

oops...make that 'tomahawk'.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't be surprised if LCN just read Playboy - the articles, of course.
Or Sports Illustrated - but never the Swimsuit Issue, of course.

hmmm...I'm sure he's an expert on Eva Braun.

Wasn't she in the Swimsuit Issue?

How about it, LCN? Your knowledge goes real deep; right to the bottom of the barrel. Anything to say about the Eva Braun 1939 Swimsuit Issue?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily has received a graduate degree in drug abuse from her drug-addicted community college daughter, whose friends overdosed and joined Trayvon.

Just the NYC Bocajew culture, spiced with a little slumming with the homies.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh. Well, technically, you whites were never at 'war' in Iraq to begin with. Just because you invade a country doesn't mean you are 'at war' with it. Particularly in this case where not only did you whites start "the war," you also lost it in a bizarre case of how stupid whites are. Maybe it better if you just call it what it was: an incredibly bungled mistake. Orchestrated by republican morons, executed by the complete idiots of the US military, and then redefined by the old, ignorant whites who light candles in Florida to save electricity during the cooling season.
Too much Pee in your Tee-Pee, Little Wampum:]
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for the United States government and the United States military going after an enemy who is hell bent on destroying us and western civilization.
Must I spell EVERYTHING out for you?
I'm also for the President of the United States having some convictions about who the enemy is and not being afraid to call terrorism what it is and calling terrorists what they are. Not workplace violence and not an overseas contingency operation - whatever the hell that means.

brave with other peoples lives

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No other reason to buy the magazine. All vaginas are available for free on the internet. You not notice? They appeal to you more when they powdered?
When that day finally arrives when you finally pull your head out from your pubic cave, you will be wearing some strange war paint, Big Smiling Crack
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you quadruple your dosage son.

May as well hit your bare minimum before going up.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In LCN's comprehensive and exhaustive readings about history, he forgot to learn the lessons.
I've been meaning to ask you though...when does stonewalling border on treason?
Weren't we promised answers to Benghazi - why requests for help were denied, who denied them and who is responsible for the lie about a video?
Are we ever going to know if the president was aware of the IRS targeting and the FBI interrogations since we know his top advisors knew?
And isn't Eric Holder going to be held accountable for his illegal confiscations of journalists' emails and phone records by this president?
Again, when does the stonewalling by this administration become treason? And isn't the liberal media an accomplice by abetting the stonewalling by their utter silence?
(TREASON. 1: the betrayal of a trust; treachery. 2: betrayal of country: a violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country.)
Many human senses often become jaded or acclimated. Some women can't smell their own perfume after wearing the same scent 1,000 times so they keep putting it on stronger until they think the strength is just 'right'. Meanwhile, men's faces are turning blue as she passes by gagging them.

If you eat Pizza 5 times week, the taste becomes boring. Salt has a way of becoming invisible to our taste buds making us increase the amount we put in our food.

The Magic Negro keeps farting Mustard Gas and expects us all to get acclimated to its gut wrenching smell and effects. The Liberal Media says playfully "Don't worry. You'll get used to it".

My great fear is that they are right.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Liberal whine: blame everyone in sight. Blame the cops, the whites, the bad school administration, poverty, the hot weather and poorly fitting clothes....but NEVER place the blame on the black perpetrator..
Move on, baby. We've all heard this stuff so much and for so long that our ears are bleeding. Take another slug of MD20/20 and go to sleep.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Truth Hunter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-defense is a widely recognized right.
If the it's not covered up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info