Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,207)

Showing posts 864,121 - 864,140 of1,033,389
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have man hands. I do have a bit of edema in my feet and a "cankle" presently after running out my diuretic medication, but it's on its way so I won't even have that in a few more days.
My feet will be just as "petite" again as my hands are now.
What willful ignorance? Not letting the past go? Trust me. It's time for you to do that.
Well, I like to call it "puffiness" - edema makes it sound so serious - mostly in my right foot - but it goes away with a water pill like magic.

Just FYI.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am refusing to participate also. There is no way I am going to be forced into a not about health, not about care O'bama government run piece of crap tax. This is about controlling and medicating the masses.
There I said it.
Thank goodness someone said it!

Some people are starting to sound very angry on the cable networks. I say bring on the anger. It's about time.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A wise man No Surprize writes down what he thinks, a stupid man you (Troll bait) makes up what you think, a complete idiot punishes himself for what you think you idiot..
It's the culture..
Where'd everyone go? Hit the hay early for the big day tomorrow?

This is the time of the night I like to chit chat. Watched all my shows and am usually waiting for hubby to get up so I won't disturb him - but he's off tomorrow.

But still want to chit chat. Glad you're here anyway.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Guess it's time to say goodnight...a lot earlier than usual...but goodnight.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Anyway, I think "cankle" is a funny word.

Okay, goodnight.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Every day you whine about freeloaders and yet you're too f*cking stupid to realize that this provision of Obamacare does just that, eliminates freeloaders. An individual mandate to purchase healthcare was initially proposed by the politically conservative Heritage Foundation in 1989, you morons loved it then.
Those who choose to accept financial responsibility for their own medical care are hardly freeloaders.

On the other hand, those who become insured with taxpayer subsidies under ObamaKare are clearly freeloaders.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are "not good business". Good Luck.
"In Alameda County, a private hospital turned away a woman in labor because the hospital's computer showed that she didn't have insurance. Hours later, her baby was born dead in a county hospital."
"In San Bernardino, a hospital surgeon sent a patient who had been stabbed in the heart to a county medical center after examining him and declaring his condition stable. The patient arrived at the county medical center moribund, suffered a cardiac arrest, and died."
"These two hospitals shifted these patients to county facilities not for medical reasons, but for economic ones -- the receiving hospitals feared they wouldn't be paid for treating the patient. These patients simply weren't "good business."
http://www.scu.edu/ethics/publications/iie/v1...
Cash talks and bullshit walks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>And you were on your hands and knees, mouth opened, waiting in the alley to blow the cops, Trayvon, and Zimmerman then all hell broke loose. Frustrated ;you left to cruise downtown Sanford for another 'john'.
Bocajew Jean from Queens trying to get down with the homies...and sounding like what she is...and old lady from Hadassah.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who choose to accept financial responsibility for their own medical care are hardly freeloaders.
On the other hand, those who become insured with taxpayer subsidies under ObamaKare are clearly freeloaders.
Very true.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, young people are already refusing to participate.
Delaying the employer mandate until 2015 was to try and save Democrats' butts in the 2014 elections.
They knew they wouldn't have a prayer if the thing started unraveling before November 2014.
So the train wreck has been postponed so our child-like Democrats can pretend it's not going to crash - until 2015.
And liberals will pretend right along with them.
The employer mandate was delayed because too many employers were backing out, dumping employees on exchanges that were not equipped for the load after the major insurers pulled out.

ObamaKare is a dead man walking.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I still believe Trayvon would be alive today had Zimmerman stayed in his house with his gun after calling the police.
Saint Trayvon would have been killed by now in a gang murder or a liquor store holdup.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have man hands. I do have a bit of edema in my feet and a "cankle" presently after running out my diuretic medication, but it's on its way so I won't even have that in a few more days.
My feet will be just as "petite" again as my hands are now.
What willful ignorance? Not letting the past go? Trust me. It's time for you to do that.
Too much information.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>If enough people tell Obama to go f*ck himself, they can't send us all to prison for the crime of not buying insurance.
You are dealing with Liberals, they will not f*ck themselves you have to exercise your second Amendment on them, only then they will respect your first amendment!

Why do you thing Homeland Security bought all the ammunition in stores?

PD: I went to Meijer and they had no single ammo left!!!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Keeps women in their place; cooking, cleaning, having children, and generally subservient to their husbands?
You must be a Liberal!!!

Liberals hate women, children, black and illegals!

Thanks God for Conservative Christians, their only hope!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>Obama overthrew a government friendly to the US to install the radical Islamist Morsi government in a rigged election, something that Obama is an expert at.
Witt the help of George Soros, do not forget!

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The Elephant in the Room wrote:
Liberal media? You mean "JEWISH" media. Get Real...
Open your stupid eyes idiot!

Who proctored Zimmerman's audio and video? And why?

Had the Liberal media ever told you the truth about Obama?

You are taken for what you really are - a stupid f*ck idiot!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dealing with Liberals, they will not f*ck themselves you have to exercise your second Amendment on them, only then they will respect your first amendment!
Why do you thing Homeland Security bought all the ammunition in stores?
PD: I went to Meijer and they had no single ammo left!!!
There is very little ammo anywhere.

Obama is trying to avoid ending up like his buddy Morsi.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't. That false claim is one of the very reasons Romney lost the election. The majority of people can see past Republican witch hunts.
FACT: The contentious House hearing on Benghazi found "no sign of deliberate misleading" by Obama. Facts just continue to escape you.
Romney lost, in part, because he lacked the guts to call that fat pig Candy Crowley a liar.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a republican yet.
....and never will be if you keep working and living in restrooms...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
If enough people tell Obama to go f*ck himself, they can't send us all to prison for the crime of not buying insurance.
E pluribus unum

The Jerk-In-Chief can go play with his chicken bones and Koran.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 864,121 - 864,140 of1,033,389
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min ScarletandOlive 95,985
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 64,914
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min Professor Emeritus Fellow 42,921
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min RACE 225
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 16 min Registered Earth Angel 46,982
Abby 4-14 21 min j_m_w 47
The Official Vanessa Hudgens Chat Room (Aug '07) 42 min hands on AR 3,770
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Jacques from Ottawa 167,363
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]