Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#940477 Jul 8, 2013
Fourteen Propaganda Techniques Fox "News" Uses to Brainwash Americans

11. Saturation. There are three components to effective saturation: being repetitive, being ubiquitous and being consistent. The message must be repeated cover and over, it must be everywhere and it must be shared across commentators: e.g. "Saddam has WMD." Veracity and hard data have no relationship to the efficacy of saturation. There is a psychological effect of being exposed to the same message over and over, regardless of whether it's true or if it even makes sense, e.g., "Barack Obama wasn't born in the United States." If something is said enough times, by enough people, many will come to accept it as truth. Another example is Fox's own slogan of "Fair and Balanced."

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/1964:fourt...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#940478 Jul 8, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So? Does that give Zimmerman the right to murder him? Zimmerman was on Xanax and Prozac.
And you are on Stupid Pills 5 times a day.

Go get arrested for drug abuse.

Lapeer, MI

#940479 Jul 8, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally! White woman speak with unforked tongue.
You're doin' a hatchet job here, idiot.

oops...make that 'tomahawk'.

Lapeer, MI

#940480 Jul 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't be surprised if LCN just read Playboy - the articles, of course.
Or Sports Illustrated - but never the Swimsuit Issue, of course.

hmmm...I'm sure he's an expert on Eva Braun.

Wasn't she in the Swimsuit Issue?

How about it, LCN? Your knowledge goes real deep; right to the bottom of the barrel. Anything to say about the Eva Braun 1939 Swimsuit Issue?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940481 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lily has received a graduate degree in drug abuse from her drug-addicted community college daughter, whose friends overdosed and joined Trayvon.

Just the NYC Bocajew culture, spiced with a little slumming with the homies.

Lapeer, MI

#940482 Jul 8, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ugh. Well, technically, you whites were never at 'war' in Iraq to begin with. Just because you invade a country doesn't mean you are 'at war' with it. Particularly in this case where not only did you whites start "the war," you also lost it in a bizarre case of how stupid whites are. Maybe it better if you just call it what it was: an incredibly bungled mistake. Orchestrated by republican morons, executed by the complete idiots of the US military, and then redefined by the old, ignorant whites who light candles in Florida to save electricity during the cooling season.
Too much Pee in your Tee-Pee, Little Wampum:]
LCN Llin

United States

#940483 Jul 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm all for the United States government and the United States military going after an enemy who is hell bent on destroying us and western civilization.
Must I spell EVERYTHING out for you?
I'm also for the President of the United States having some convictions about who the enemy is and not being afraid to call terrorism what it is and calling terrorists what they are. Not workplace violence and not an overseas contingency operation - whatever the hell that means.

brave with other peoples lives

Lapeer, MI

#940484 Jul 8, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No other reason to buy the magazine. All vaginas are available for free on the internet. You not notice? They appeal to you more when they powdered?
When that day finally arrives when you finally pull your head out from your pubic cave, you will be wearing some strange war paint, Big Smiling Crack
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#940485 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you quadruple your dosage son.

May as well hit your bare minimum before going up.

Lapeer, MI

#940486 Jul 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In LCN's comprehensive and exhaustive readings about history, he forgot to learn the lessons.
I've been meaning to ask you though...when does stonewalling border on treason?
Weren't we promised answers to Benghazi - why requests for help were denied, who denied them and who is responsible for the lie about a video?
Are we ever going to know if the president was aware of the IRS targeting and the FBI interrogations since we know his top advisors knew?
And isn't Eric Holder going to be held accountable for his illegal confiscations of journalists' emails and phone records by this president?
Again, when does the stonewalling by this administration become treason? And isn't the liberal media an accomplice by abetting the stonewalling by their utter silence?
(TREASON. 1: the betrayal of a trust; treachery. 2: betrayal of country: a violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country.)
Many human senses often become jaded or acclimated. Some women can't smell their own perfume after wearing the same scent 1,000 times so they keep putting it on stronger until they think the strength is just 'right'. Meanwhile, men's faces are turning blue as she passes by gagging them.

If you eat Pizza 5 times week, the taste becomes boring. Salt has a way of becoming invisible to our taste buds making us increase the amount we put in our food.

The Magic Negro keeps farting Mustard Gas and expects us all to get acclimated to its gut wrenching smell and effects. The Liberal Media says playfully "Don't worry. You'll get used to it".

My great fear is that they are right.
LCN Llin

United States

#940487 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Liberal whine: blame everyone in sight. Blame the cops, the whites, the bad school administration, poverty, the hot weather and poorly fitting clothes....but NEVER place the blame on the black perpetrator..
Move on, baby. We've all heard this stuff so much and for so long that our ears are bleeding. Take another slug of MD20/20 and go to sleep.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Truth Hunter

El Monte, CA

#940488 Jul 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-defense is a widely recognized right.
If the it's not covered up.

Lapeer, MI

#940489 Jul 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The court is now allowing evidence that THC was found in Trayvon's system.
Not making a judgment. Just marijuana most likely.
But what could have made this young man decide to take on Zimmerman in the dark when he could have kept on walking?
That's the question I wish could be answered. It never will, unfortunately.
Racial animosity fueled by his family, culture and the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps.

I still recall Jesse Jackson giving pep rallies in urban schools where the drug dealers got all pumped up when the Rev. yelled out "You ARE somebody!!!"

And then they ran out and shot somebody as a result.
Truth Hunter

El Monte, CA

#940490 Jul 8, 2013
Oops! If it's not covered up.

Lapeer, MI

#940491 Jul 8, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyEed, like many right wingers here, are social misfits with certifiable mental health issues. This is the only place that they are able to join in a dialog with sane intelligent educated people. They actually believe their whines are somehow validated because other misfits share them.
When it comes to Liberals here on Topix, birds of a feather stick together.

Especially those feathers around the butt-hole.

Lapeer, MI

#940492 Jul 8, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama withdrew from Iraq, Bush's war, and will have us out of Afghanistan.
...but first he wants to get us out of money.

Lapeer, MI

#940493 Jul 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking to his dog.....
... and obviously, you can understand the canine too!
Oh, shuddup and raise your tail again....

Lapeer, MI

#940494 Jul 8, 2013
Tonto 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tonto rename you, "He who talks to dogs."
I rename you, "He who takes it like dog."

Lapeer, MI

#940495 Jul 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your 1930's German leader would agree with you son.
I wasn't here in 1930.

And you aren't all here in 2013.

Lapeer, MI

#940496 Jul 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How come you're not wearing yours?
Because I don't have a mouth like yours.

Any more stupid questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Chicagoan by Birth 179,640
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 22 min Sublime1 98,527
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 28 min Poof1 50,750
Abby 10-30 55 min Mister Tonka 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 59 min RJS 7,829
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 70,140
Weekend violence in Chicago: 4 dead, 35 wounded 1 hr reality is a crutch 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]