Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,901 - 863,920 of 1,100,632 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#940173 Jul 8, 2013
some
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940174 Jul 8, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Here's the bullshit Lily. This trainer is completely lying. If someone trains in anything but, in thus case MMA for a year, he would be well beon the preliminary teachings or, his trainer is ass. Not bragging but, I've fought in the streets for years. I've always been above weight &, I've never loss a fight. Mind you, no one taught me to fight. You learn as you go. I did take wrestling when I was around 11 years old but, I quit in less than a month because I had no one my age & in my weight class so, that doesn't count. No sport, not even pro sports take a year to get beon the preliminary stages. Anyone with the knowledge of an adult knows that's just stupid!
If that fatty had mma training, he wouldn't be chasing kids around with a gun. And, furthermore, if that kid was a thug; he would have given that fatty a beatdown, took his gun, shot him, and stole his car.
He killed a kid who was unarmed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940175 Jul 8, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, you'd rather tax the next generation into bankruptcy with usury interest rates on student loans than tax the dumbest Wall Street generation of Big Banking CEO's that got us into the worst financial mess that we've ever faced since the Great Depression. Go figure.
Low student loan interest rates encourage colleges to raise costs without control and encourage unqualified students to pursue worthless degrees.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#940176 Jul 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was in office. Look what that cost us. 4,000 soldiers & a trillion dollars.
Iraq and Saddam did not become another of Obama's problems in the Middle East.

The war is over in Iraq. They will either survive on their own or they won't, but at least they have a fighting chance.

How much have the ongoing wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan cost us? Would you happen to know - because I'd be curious if you did.

And what do you suppose the outcome will be after Obama says "okay, that's it" and waves a white flag when the deadline finally comes? Because that's what the enemy will see.

Lapeer, MI

#940177 Jul 8, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama has many advisors.
Everyone in the united states is to the left of Carol?
The Magic Negro has handlers and not advisors.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940178 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>California ,the first state ahead of all the others ,in implementing Obamacare and expanding its Medicaid coverage so far has shown it to be a success. What will hurt Obamacare will be blood sucking wealthy Republican governors refusing to request expansion of Medicaid programs in their states. How petty and cheap can these millionaire Republican governors be to go against the wishes of their own constituents who want more purchasing power with more healthcare coverage choices.
The three best hospitals in California are Stanford, UCLA, and Cedars-Sinai.

Covered California won't cover you in any of these hospitals, and is little more than a crummy HMO.

So, ObamaKKKare is a two-tier medical system, one for those with real insurance that they pay for and one for welfare bums in the exchanges.
Joseph Toplinsky

Waynesboro, MS

#940179 Jul 8, 2013
What World Famous Men Have To Say About the Jews Part 3
Watch:
&bp ctr=1373313237

Lapeer, MI

#940180 Jul 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
So, what happened to Teresa Heinz Kerry?
She got sick on some bad Ketchup.

Either that or she was called upon to distract America from another Magic Negro Moment.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#940181 Jul 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush was in office. Look what that cost us. 4,000 soldiers & a trillion dollars.
Poor old flack, always the first to call others clueless...These righties have to be the most hypocritical band of idiots ever.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940182 Jul 8, 2013
<quoted text>California ,the first state ahead of all the others ,in implementing Obamacare and expanding its Medicaid coverage so far has shown it to be a success. What will hurt Obamacare will be blood sucking wealthy Republican governors refusing to request expansion of Medicaid programs in their states. How petty and cheap can these millionaire Republican governors be to go against the wishes of their own constituents who want more purchasing power with more healthcare coverage choices.
Like our Rick Scott; who became a millionaire by stealing from Medicare! Imagine that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940183 Jul 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
she has cancer you twit; it probably has spread
That would hardly create an emergency airlift from Nantucket and a Presidential motorcade through Boston.

Probably a stroke, just like Hillary.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#940184 Jul 8, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Frankly the only reason I know anything about FOX is from you.:)
I don't have cable so not a news source for me. But you sure seem to like it. I noticed you like GW Bush a lot too.:)
i don't have cable.

i didn't vote for Bush.

so no, i'm not a FOXbot.

Lapeer, MI

#940185 Jul 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
Zimmerman stalked him, provoked him, and then shot him. Second degree murder sounds about right.
Homer is the Village Idiot leading a Lynch Mob.

All we need now is to get lily, the Town Drunk, to slur and stutter something profound before issuing the sentence and you've got a made-for-tv movie about the evils of modern day Liberalism.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#940186 Jul 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>GFY, my statement was accurate fkface, do your research and don't forget that you said, "consumer prices."
You talk like you have the research, Richard Cranium.
How about you post the numbers to back your bullshit up.

I'll help you. Use this sentence structure:

Milk in 2007 was $_.__ a gallon.
Milk in 2008 was $_.__ a gallon.
Milk in 2009 was $_.__ a gallon.
and milk today is $_.__ a gallon.

Or, pick any food item you desire. The more food items you pick, the more accurate your assessment of inflation will be. I just picked milk because everyone not getting food stamps feels the inflation.
Joseph Toplinsky

Waynesboro, MS

#940187 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Magic Negro has handlers and not advisors.
Exactly. Just imagine if his "handlers" were "black" instead of "JEWISH".
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#940188 Jul 8, 2013
Fair and Balanced Fraud Exposed: 94% of Fox News Viewers Are Republicans

Gallup dug into the demographics to paint a clear picture of who is watching Fox News. Sixty six percent of Fox News viewers are over age 50. Sixty nine percent of them are married. Fox News viewers are more likely than CNN viewers to be white, Protestant, attend church weekly, and earn over $75,000 a year. 66% of core Fox News viewers identified themselves as Republicans, and 94% of Fox viewers identified or leaned Republican.

Fox Newsí audience mirrors the Republican Party, because it is the Republican Party.

For years, the mainstream media has been playing along with the lie that Fox News is just like all of the other networks. However, no other media outlet has such a partisan audience profile. An example of how partisan Fox News viewers are can be found in the fact that they gave President Obama a 2% job approval rating in the same Gallup poll.

Fox News has been selling a lie for decades. The network isnít fair and balanced. Most Americans already knew that Fox was ideologically biased, but FNC has been able to spread its bias because other networks have adopted the Fox News model and talking points. By giving Fox News legitimacy, the rest of the mainstream media legitimized pro-Republican bias in their own reporting.

The mediaís willingness to copy what Fox News has done has led to a disconnect between who the media thinks America is, and who America really is. Democrats have won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections. The reason why Fox News is the cable news ratings leader isnít because the country is more Republican. Itís because Republicans as a unified group watch Fox News. If Democrats rallied behind a single news network, that network would be larger than FNC.

Fox News made news partisan by pulling off one of the great frauds of all time.

Fox pretended to be a legitimate news operation when they have always been a tool of the Republican Party that was made by Republicans and for Republican viewers.

The numbers donít lie. There is nothing fair and balanced about Fox News.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/08/fair-b...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#940189 Jul 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The three best hospitals in California are Stanford, UCLA, and Cedars-Sinai.
Covered California won't cover you in any of these hospitals, and is little more than a crummy HMO.
So, ObamaKKKare is a two-tier medical system, one for those with real insurance that they pay for and one for welfare bums in the exchanges.
Three hospitals with a combined 6000 available beds at best and___why don't you go ahead and finish the thought.

What a fkn stooge you are pal.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940191 Jul 8, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
That would hardly create an emergency airlift from Nantucket and a Presidential motorcade through Boston.
Probably a stroke, just like Hillary.
If the cancer has spread to her lungs then it would, many breast cancer patients experience that pattern, I.e. Elizabeth Edwards, plus Mrs. Kerry is 74 years old and no hospital on the island that I know of.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#940192 Jul 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Three hospitals with a combined 6000 available beds at best and___why don't you go ahead and finish the thought.
What a fkn stooge you are pal.
The best hospitals and the best doctors when you have a serious illness.

ObamaKKKare is geared for ignorant parents who take their offspring to the emergency room for the common cold.

Covered California is mostly Kaiser Permanente, a crummy HMO.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#940193 Jul 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
She got sick on some bad Ketchup.
Either that or she was called upon to distract America from another Magic Negro Moment.
You're a disgusting pig, karma has ways to take care of filth like you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 6 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 22 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••