Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,841 - 863,860 of 1,098,894 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just answer the question.
The Nazi ran concentration camps from 1933.
*Those* who disagreed with Hitler were sent to these and often killed in 1933.
Jews were deprived of citizenship and sent to concentration camps in 1933.
Those who opposed Hitler were murdered!

You seem to like Hitler?

The more you post on German History
the more you seem to join the Nazi apologists.

You have answered how many books
you have read by your posts! ;-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, comparing the prices of milk to estimate inflation. I know it seems absurd to you that inflation be fixed to the actual price a consumer pays.
How much were you paying for milk the day before Obama took office?
How much are you paying for milk today?
Do the arithmetic and tell us what the real inflation numbers are.
Besides, just take the welfare out of the farm bill and it will zoom through... unless the Democrats insist there be welfare in the bill.
In many states, Homer's included, there is no free market for milk, with minimum prices set by the state to help the farm lobby.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps it's time to expand your vocabulary. There are plenty of other expletives.
This one's getting old.
Hey byytch!

does mccceeeeddddeeessss stop loving it?

It fits you so well.

it says it all.

I love it! Hey byytch!!

it's on primetime tv at 8pm!

Hey byytch!

did you and chainy and bushy and dumbsfeld have a fun 4th?

did you party with some jumbo jets?

face it:

Republican. Liar.
Republican. Crazy.
Republican. Selfish.
Republican. Hypocrite.
Republican. Won't let a woman have rights!

carol. look in your pants: is that a D ---?
Truth Hunter

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Does this thread still going?

Should be invalid by now.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
We have more (unemployed) college graduates than ever.
The leftwing response is to produce even more unemployable graduates with massive student debt.

What a plan!

A degree from a community college is worth less than nothing.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they'd mention that I was having a drink with him when they saw him. They never mention me when they see him.))))
Sooo that little short empty headed wooden dummy sitting on Elvis's lap was you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just unemployed, but unemployable except for menial jobs.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DEEP COVER Fake and Faker: Assange and Snowden
It was with a mix of concern and amusement that The Anti New York Times viewed the blind public acceptance of, first, the “WikiLeaks” fraud, and now, the Ed Snowden scam. Even more troubling was the hasty eagerness with which so many of our constitutionalist, libertarian, and “conspiracy theorist” brethren fell for the twin ‘whistleblower” scams. The Anti New York Timesis pleased to present “Fake & Faker”, an important expose of two very dangerous scams being run by the New World Order Gang.

BEFORE WE BEGIN, LET US ESTABLISH 3 UNDENIABLE, IRON TRUTHS REGARDING THE MSM (Mainstream Media)

IRON TRUTH # 1
The mission of the Global MSM is to steer the peoples’ thoughts and opinions in the direction desired by the ruling class. The MSM would NEVER hype a story, or an individual, that poses a true threat to the ruling class which it serves. Remember the silent treatment given to Ron Paul?

IRON TRUTH # 3

When all of the MSM start pushing/hyping the same given narrative, of any given issue, all at the same time, understand that the ruling class is selling you something!

APRIL 2010 / WIKILEAKS BURSTS ONTO THE WORLD STAGE

In April 2010, Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks publishes graphic gunsight footage from a 3 year old Baghdad airstrike in which Iraqi journalists were murdered by a U.S. helicopter. Though these types of incidents were already well known, the MSM treats the video as if it is the breaking story of the century!A good con-man must win the people’s confidence before he makes his sting. By exposing a certain amount of wasteful military spending and U.S. brutality (limited hangout), Assange’s WikiLeaks wins the trust of many liberty loving, justice seeking Americans, as well as Europeans and Arabs. He is also condemned by certain U.S. politicians & journalists. This condemnation (some of it feigned, some of it genuine) is known in intelligence circles as “sheep-dipping”, and also serves to build his credibility.

The release of a video, showing Iraqis being murdered,
gave WikiLeaks credibility as a whistle-blowing operation
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, although I would like to see Zimmerman get a worse sentence. How many of us would not at some point confront someone that was obviously following you? Even if a fight starts does that give the other one the right to kill you, especially since he was the initiater? I personally can't see how any juror can find Zimmerman innocent since he was the stalker and his actions alone caused the death of a young man that was minding his own business. Pretty obvious to impartial people.
If the defense was claiming self defense in the stand your ground law; that would be a different story. But they aren't.
The defense moved for aquittal after the prosecution rested last week, claiming the state didn't prove their case.
The judge disagreed.
I'm surprised that the defense keeps repeating that 911 call with the screaming and Zimmerman swearing and saying these aholes always get away.
I'd be suprised if Zimmerman walks, but, remember where the jury comes from. Sanford,FL and not one black person on the jury!
However, they are all women, 5 of them mothers, one has 8 children.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> God help us if Saddam was still around and the clown was in office.
I wish he was, just think no Iraq War. You really bought into all the Saddam BS, hook, link and sinker eh? Hey you want to buy this bridge?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Truth Hunter wrote:
Does this thread still going?
Should be invalid by now.
We all love each other.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, that's not happening, ask Realtime! But seriously, get a good fan. It will allow you to raise the temperature and still feel cool. Might want to check the attic for insulation. Some people close the downstairs vents sending the cold air upstairs where it the comes back down the stairs.
No need for air conditioning below mid-eighties.

Good advice to direct all cooled air upstairs (and the reverse in the winter).
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish they'd mention that I was having a drink with him when they saw him. They never mention me when they see him.))))
I think it was assumed.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nazi ran concentration camps from 1933.
*Those* who disagreed with Hitler were sent to these and often killed in 1933.
Jews were deprived of citizenship and sent to concentration camps in 1933.
Those who opposed Hitler were murdered!
You seem to like Hitler?
The more you post on German History
the more you seem to join the Nazi apologists.
You have answered how many books
you have read by your posts! ;-)
"all of 'em Katie"
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Sheep-dipping A good con-man must win the people’s confidence before he makes his sting. By exposing a certain amount of wasteful military spending and U.S. brutality (limited hangout), Assange’s WikiLeaks wins the trust of many liberty loving, justice seeking Americans, as well as Europeans and Arabs. He is also condemned by certain U.S. politicians & journalists. This condemnation (some of it feigned, some of it genuine) is known in intelligence circles as “sheep-dipping”, and also serves to build his credibility.LATE 2010 – 2011 / WIKILEAKS SWITCHES GEARS!

After gaining the world’s trust with his controlled attacks against the U.S. government, Assange, a CIA (and/or Mossad) operative, aims his WikiLeaks whistle-blowing weapon at the true intended targets. Leaked documents no longer embarass America. But very damaging information about corruption within the governments of Tunisia, Egypt, and Yemen are “leaked” to “assets” within the Arab press.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Wasn’t the original mission of WikiLeaks to expose U.S. aggression and oppression in the Middle East? Why did Assange suddenly target certain Arab states?

“ARAB SPRING” TOPPLES TUNISIA, EGYPT, YEMEN & LIBYA – WAR ALSO BREAKS OUT IN SYRIA – WIKILEAKS CLAIMS CREDIT!

What a coincidence! All of the governments targeted byAssange’s WikiLeaks become victims of the “Arab Spring”. The MSM Fairy Tale tells us that the “Arab Spring” was a “spontaneous” uprising of the people, that started in Tunisia, and later spread to other nations.

The reality is that the Globalist-Zionist Axis had targeted certain government for regime change. Expansionist Israel benefits from weakened Arab states in turmoil. The Globalists also seek to crush any state that either dares to assert some degree of independence, or that gets to chummy with Russia and/or China. The NWO Gang’s formula for conducting “regime change” within the targeted states is as follows:
STEP 1: Assange’s WikiLeaks feeds very embarassing leaks to “assets” within the Arab press.
STEP 2: The targeted regime suddenly becomes very unpopular.
STEP 3: Internal subversives (provacateurs) kick off the “spontaneous demonstrations”.
STEP 4: Ordinary citizens swell the ranks of the protestors.
STEP 5: Paid traitors within the government and military force the government to resign.
5a:(In Libya & Syria, paid terrorist mercenaries (“rebels”) fight against the loyal military.)
STEP 6: The MSM then claims that “people power” has triumphed over tyranny.
Amnesty International hails WikiLeaks and Guardian as Arab spring ‘catalysts’

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This moron thinks what happens on topix really matters.
You've made 24,121 posts on Topix and you call someone a moron for taking Topix too seriously??
Another classic from the idiots on the right! Too funny!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We talked about getting a fan. There's one ceiling fan downstairs over the dining table and one in each bedroom that we use at night.
We did realize the vents were open upstairs more than downstairs when everyone complained of freezing after going to bed. So we've adjusted them. But closing them upstairs during the daytime is a good idea. Should have thought of it myself.
Thanks, flack.
No, Carol, you're doing the exact wrong thing. Open the upstairs vents. If people are too cold at night, adjust the thermostat.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We talked about getting a fan. There's one ceiling fan downstairs over the dining table and one in each bedroom that we use at night.
We did realize the vents were open upstairs more than downstairs when everyone complained of freezing after going to bed. So we've adjusted them. But closing them upstairs during the daytime is a good idea. Should have thought of it myself.
Thanks, flack.
Before you were in a condo and had the insulation of the units beside, above and below you. Now you don't.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sure after Bush collapsed the economy, I talking during normal times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago