Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,186)

Showing posts 863,701 - 863,720 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax, not a fine.
Without the employer mandate, there is no way to verify if individuals are eligible for the subsidies.
Galt doesn't know that the 'employer mandate' will effect less than 1% of all businesses . republicans in the Congress who pursue defunding the ACA so as to handcuff states and local governments' implementation of ACA law is criminal. Impeach John Boehner.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously incapable of comprehending simple facts. It is GALT and the wacko Fetch Almighty who say they are not going to purchase health insurance. They are the ones using free clinics not me...I am willing to put out the bucks for great insurance. I was merely pointing out to that GALT should be prepared to be a victim of "patient dumping". He's not considered "good business". Hospitals make sure the uninsured get bare bones care, if they get care at all.
Free clinics practice Western medicine. Why would I, of all people? go to one. You are about as delusional as they come. Stupid Moslem lover.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
The people of Egypt are doing exactly what Americans should have done long before now. As spineless Americans wring their hands and gnash their teeth, watching the Obama regime destroy their country and operating against the majority will of Americans, the people of Egypt seized control of their own destiny.
lol! And still, there you sit..........

wow.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaslt never said that he would not purchase insurance, just not insurance dictated by a fool like Obama.
Galt would never go near a free clinic.
Cash talks and bullshit walks.
I guarantee you that 'Galt will go to a "free clinic" if it pays', be the first in line out front when the free clinic doors open, or Galt is a hypocrite to say that he pursues his own self-interest.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gaslt never said that he would not purchase insurance, just not insurance dictated by a fool like Obama.
Galt would never go near a free clinic.
Cash talks and bullshit walks.
She is used to free government insurance. Her position in life was one of a government employee. According to her she makes 10 thousand a month on government pension-and of course her government insurance is paid by none other than taxpayers-the epitome of a free loader on the back of tax payers. She doesn't understand that people actually have the where with all or the incentive to pay for their own care without government forcing its 'not about health, not about care' upon them.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is...people are not taking financial responsibility for their medical care. They are gambling on staying healthy just like they gamble on the stock market. Then, when the unpredictable happens and they run up medical bills, these freeloaders just file bankruptcy.
What we need to do is change our bankruptcy laws to treat medical bills like tax debts. If someone chooses to be uninsured or purchase insurance that does not cover a catastrophic illness they need to take responsibility for their actions. Its time we stopped bailing people out.
Be careful! You are starting to sound like a conservative! Your fellow libtards will throw you under the bus for such blasphemy!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The overthrow of any Islamic Obama puppet government is cause for rejoicing.
And it still sounds like a wake.

What gives?

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
To the rabid right, wearing a hoodie is grounds for murder.
Zimmerman is guilty of manslaughter.
Zimmeran is a liar. He claimed he knew nothing about the "stand your ground"law but his teacher said otherwise.
He's been found guilty? I didn't see that. From what I have seen he will walk.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bush to Mubarak, January, 2008:

"I really appreciate Egypt's support in the war on terror. I appreciate the fact that you've given peacekeepers for Sudan. I did brief you on my talks in Israel and with the Palestinians, and they were positive talks. And I said I'm optimistic an agreement can be reached. And the reason I am is because I believe the leadership in Israel and the leadership of the Palestinians is committed to a two-state solution. And I know nations in the neighborhood are willing to help, particularly yourself. And I appreciate your strong, constructive support for the process."

"I thank your leadership on the issue of peace and security."

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chump change.
Why would someone spend $12-15,000 of their own money each year on such a remote possibility?
You concede then that the taxpayers will be stuck with the bill for this and other "remote possibilities".
That, obviously, destroys the argument you made that the government has no right or valid interest in forcing freeloaders to pay their fair share of health care costs via Obamacare.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a LIBERAL issue. They politicize everything because they are losers that want a bigger government on everything.
lol! Talk about a hypocrite!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all hypocrites at times whether it's intentional or not because we're all human. But liberals seem to reject any reference to God in the public arena at all times and then claim exclusive ownership of Him to achieve self-serving goals or to judge others.
You're probably not like that though.
Happy Fourth. Remember who we are today.
lol! Sort of like people who claim CRA caused a meltdown, but can't reconcile their claims with facts.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope Judge Roberts is struggling with his decision - or at least regrets it.
He was in a precarious position in overturning legislation passed by Congress and the Executive Branch, granted, but he should have listened to the people.
The majority didn't want it before it was passed or at the time of the SCOTUS' decision and don't want it now.
But guess we don't matter anymore. Strict partisanship and the Supreme Court decide for all of us.
Like overturning the will of the people in California. Legal loopholes and political correctness influence the highest court of the land's decisions that affect all of us.
Hope things change soon.
Happy Fourth, Galt.
lol! You need to check on the voting, son.

Are you sure you're a teacher?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Speak for yourself.
Most of the newly insured under ObamaKKKare will have their "premiums" largely paid for by the taxpayers, so they will still be moochers, no different than before.
Moochers? I hope you don't use government services son.

You know, roads.... airports.... bridges.... you know, "government things."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Any government is better than a radical Islamist Obama puppet government.
Obama sees his own future in the Egyptian counter-revolution.
Apparently many right wing crazies agree with you.

They side and support Russia and Putin in Syria.

I wonder when they plan on leaving for their 'new' country?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Not convicted yet and from what I've seen is going to be proven innocent.
Things certainly are not going well for the prosecution. They seem to have shot themselves in the foot.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Biden is a nominal Roman Catholic who defies the teachings of his Church.
Obama was born and raised as a Muslim, later attending a Black Liberation "church" for political reasons.
So... the pedophilia in the church is part of the RCC teachings? After all, they simply moved priests around to 'spread' the teaching, right?

interesting....

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously incapable of comprehending simple facts. It is GALT and the wacko Fetch Almighty who say they are not going to purchase health insurance. They are the ones using free clinics not me...I am willing to put out the bucks for great insurance. I was merely pointing out to that GALT should be prepared to be a victim of "patient dumping". He's not considered "good business". Hospitals make sure the uninsured get bare bones care, if they get care at all.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Things certainly are not going well for the prosecution. They seem to have shot themselves in the foot.
Yep. And I hear now O'Mara is lamenting the jury... 5 white women, 1 hispanic woman and no blacks or males.

I was wondering when he would start to worry.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and I don't believe they can turn it around.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 863,701 - 863,720 of1,034,084
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE