Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,183)

Showing posts 863,641 - 863,660 of1,077,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to inadvertently over tax your ability to rationalize. I probably caught you off guard. I'll give you another chance since it was probably a fluke you got your ass handed to you.
Daughter-in-law of communist Vernon Jarrett and has the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office. You know, the office Obama went to when he was summoned from the golf course when he didn't even have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening. You ran away from that discussion previously when the truth about Obama being indoctrinated in Marxist communism his entire life got shoved up your ass.
Now, back to the topic you responded to:
It's 9/12.
You're the president.
What do you do? Do you:
1) Surrender to the muslim jihad? or;
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? or;
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result? or;
4) You do something different.
If you choose 4) You do something different, what do you do?
... well, dumbass?
Can Zimmerman get a Mistrial if the Lady Jury is on Their Periods?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's brush up on history
1. while the chinese did organize the Dong Min Hoi, they had no actual assets on the ground. The Viet Minh did the leg work
2. the Dong Min Hoi were a failure at gathering intel
3. The Allies released Ho Chi Minh and enlisted his aid to fight the Japanese, promising him Vietnam Independence for his cooperation.
4. The Japanese never had more than 6,000 troops stationed in Indochina, although approximately 25,000 troops transited thru most on their way to Burma
5. We defeat Japan
The Allies reneg on their deal with Uncle Ho
6. France defeated
7. DDE sends in U.S. advisors...
Idiot, here's the post again. Start with the British leaving Veitnam and the Chinese refusing to leave.
I'll give you the next event in the recent history of Vietnam:

HO CHI MINH GOES TO PARIS AND ASKS THE FRENCH TO RETURN TO VIETNAM TO REMOVE THE CHINESE ARMY THAT DIDN'T LEAVE VIETNAM AFTER THE JAPANESE ARMY HAD BEEN REMOVED.

Now, what happened next in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh went to Paris and asked the French to return to Vietnam?

(... psssssttt.... The French bring elections to Vietnam and don't endorse Ho Chi Minh as supreme ruler of Vietnam.)

Ok, I gave that one away. How about you tell us what happened next.

(... psssstttt.... Ho Chi Minh starts a war against the French he asked to return to Vietnam, and the democratically elected government resulting from the elections.)

Well, I gave that away, too. Let's just get to Vietnam becoming part of the Cold War:

Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union to help him with the war he started against the French he asked to come back to Vietnam and who made Vietnam a democracy, and the Viet Minh defeat the French at Dien Bien Phu with weapons supplied by the Soviet Union.

I seem to be giving you all the answers to the test.

Now that you know how Vietnam became part of the Cold War, how about you take it from here and tell us how the US became involved in Vietnam.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i have to answer the question to answer the post?
so who do you think you are? a Topix god or something?
just because you write the best Topix fiction i, or anyone else for that matter, has ever seen, doesn't mean you're the king. maybe over at Townhall/Breitbart/Daily Caller, but not here buddy.
When Svetlana gets on her knees, he looks a little taller to her

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so who do you think you are? a Topix god or something?
just because you write the best Topix fiction i, or anyone else for that matter, has ever seen, doesn't mean you're the king. maybe over at Townhall/Breitbart/Daily Caller, but not here buddy.
No. I'm just not a willfully ignorant Democrat party line indoctrination spewer.

Here's the post again, for your easy reference:

The beliefs the Democrats want you to think are obsolete so they can install their medieval dictatorship over a population of serf peasants:
http://constitutionus.com/
So, let's go over some of thos "obsolete" beliefs:
"Section 1 All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives."
I take it you don't like this idea. So, just what would a government you Democrats want consist of?
(You have to answer this question to answer the post.)
"Section 7
1: All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with Amendments as on other Bills.
2: Every Bill which shall have passed the House of Representatives and the Senate, shall, before it become a Law, be presented to the President of the United States; If he approve he shall sign it, but if not he shall return it, with his Objections to that House in which it shall have originated, who shall enter the Objections at large on their Journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If after such Reconsideration two thirds of that House shall agree to pass the Bill, it shall be sent, together with the Objections, to the other House, by which it shall likewise be reconsidered, and if approved by two thirds of that House, it shall become a Law.
I take it you don't like this idea. So, just what would a government you Democrats want consist of?
"6: In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office,9 the Same shall devolve on the VicePresident, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Aist of the ideas the Democrats want everyone to think are archaic....
So, you don't like this idea, right?
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."
and this:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
and this:
"No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law."
and this:
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
and this:
"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
and this:
"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."
... and most especially, you hate the notion of a constitutional republic with limited government.
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
These ideals are what you pretend to believe. The TEA Party actually believes in them,... and will fight you to keep it the standard of our country. You will have to kill them to eliminate the Constitution, which is your ultimate goal.
Do we have to fight ANOTHER war to make these points about limited government and individual rights?
hint.....

here's a great story about how Rubio could now win a national election because he quit catering to the Tea Party.

Marco Rubio Spurned by Original Tea Party Supporters Over Immigration

The boosters who helped elect the Florida senator are denouncing his immigration heresy—backing ‘amnesty’ when he swore he wouldn’t—and vowing a primary challenge. But his national prospects look brighter.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/07...

won't be long before Republicans candidates will be running on....'I don't belong to the Tea party!'....and winning.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

patbmak wrote:
<quoted text>I'm afraid my God has deserted me. I don't need to pray to Him anymore.
God does not desert anyone.
He never has and never will.
People desert people.
Bethel, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
First... the Middle East was an Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border, and every nation within was a source of Wahhabist terrorists. We were attacked by Arab Wahhabists, dumbass. You'd know that if you knew anything about the Middle East.
2.(the question is, what you would do on 9/12, not what you wouldn't have done in January, 2001. And, your note is purely speculative without substance.
3. Or, just watch the news during the Clinton administration when Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule. But, this is before 9/11. The question is what would you have done on 9/12.
4.(same as 3)
5.(same as 3)
6.(same as 3) Perhaps you can describe for us the condition of our foreign intelligence capabilities at that time, you know, when Al Qaeda was bombing us as if they were on a schedule.
You are running away from the question... again.
Here it is. Just answer the question.
Ok, dufus...
It's 9/12.
You're the president.
What do you do? Do you:
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? or;
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result? or;
... well, dumbass?
You have to tell us what you would have done on 9/12, idiot.
First, I said I would never have staffed my White House with a bunch of Neo-Cons who didn't know anything about the Middle East. Bush not only didn't know what a Wahhabist was, where they originated from (Saudi Arabia-you would at least think "Bandar" Bush would have told him), he didn't even know there are different sects of Islam.

on 9/12, I would have fired Rumnuts & Wolfowitz for preparing to invade Iraq from day 1
I would have directed my Joint Chief of Staff to get Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden and most importantly
I WOULD NEVER LET A BUNCH OF CIVILIANS WITH NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE RUN A MILITARY OP. I would had done what Bush senior did, let the military run military operations
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

GAYS wrote:
<quoted text>WOW THIS JUST CAME IN OBAMA KISSING MEN?There you have it. Barack Obama, the alleged leader of the free world, is kissing with tongues of David Camera. Barack Obama and David Cameron are kissing.
I am in a state of reporter’s shock right now. When I opened my daily email assignments and it said to cover the latest Obama scandal and get everyone upset over a new dark scandal, I could not believe the first bad thing I found he did today.
I guess we all saw this moment coming. Over 83% of British males experiment with homosexuality before they are 18, so it is no shock their highly liberal educated Prime Minister is queer. He likely sips tea with his pink extended and has a naturally gay British accent.
What is shocking is Obama. I know when Obama was running against McCain, I accused Obama of homosexuality and corraborated my story with National Enquierer after they called and asked us if the story was true. Which it was at the time so I could smear Obama. NBC and Fox News also reported on that same story and later redacted it. I redacted my story as well, because the Hawaii pictures and the secret email text from a Hawaii beach bottom boy that said he had a tryst with Obamo may not have been authentic, even though he went into secret details about Obama’s body and a tell-tale skin tag on his right upper thigh. A detail only Obama’s passed mother (rest her soul) and Michelle Obama should know.
Also, Muslims frown down upon open displays of homosexuality and you would think Obama’s African kinfolk will be shamed and chuck spears at him if he visists the dark continent.
Whatever the case, Obama is now clearly the first homosexual president. Look at the passion and when they take gay turns with each other’s backsides in the White House, there is a good ten minutes of time when Britain once again gets to plant a flag deep into American brown soil and claim itself Master of the World. Obama is shaming our country and our family. Poor Michelle. Poor Sasha and Malia. What a shame.
I will report on this issue with more fire and fury when my heart is still not so drenched with sorrow and grief now that we see the president of America is a gay. What a sick day for normalcy, and what a giant victory for the Gay Agenda.http://christwire.org/2 011/05/barack-obama-and-david- cameron-kissing-with-tongues/
get a grip.

Brokeback Bush

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

the question is when Martin's mother and brother are proven to have perjured themselves on the stand will they be prosecuted? Pretty damning evidence that they did.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
REPORT: Obama Says Tea Party Members Fit Profile of Domestic Terrorists (Really?)
“Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.[...] Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people.”
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
ok, so how many of you TP nutjobs actually think he said that?
Ever hear of harris ranch? They got hit by a terrorist attack.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
When Svetlana gets on her knees, he looks a little taller to her
taller where?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I said I would never have staffed my White House with a bunch of Neo-Cons who didn't know anything about the Middle East. Bush not only didn't know what a Wahhabist was, where they originated from (Saudi Arabia-you would at least think "Bandar" Bush would have told him), he didn't even know there are different sects of Islam.
on 9/12, I would have fired Rumnuts & Wolfowitz for preparing to invade Iraq from day 1
I would have directed my Joint Chief of Staff to get Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden and most importantly
I WOULD NEVER LET A BUNCH OF CIVILIANS WITH NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE RUN A MILITARY OP. I would had done what Bush senior did, let the military run military operations
So, your answer was:

"Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result?"

Is this correct? You would do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and you're stupid enough to think you'd have a different experience than the Soviets, right?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that a healthy educated population benefits our country
Me too! Pay for it yourself!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to inadvertently over tax your ability to rationalize. I probably caught you off guard. I'll give you another chance since it was probably a fluke you got your ass handed to you.
Daughter-in-law of communist Vernon Jarrett and has the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office. You know, the office Obama went to when he was summoned from the golf course when he didn't even have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening. You ran away from that discussion previously when the truth about Obama being indoctrinated in Marxist communism his entire life got shoved up your ass.
Now, back to the topic you responded to:
It's 9/12.
You're the president.
What do you do? Do you:
... well, dumbass?
Do you have a breakdown of the tanks Janet Napolitano has at her disposal?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>God does not desert anyone.
People desert people.
Which god?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can Zimmerman get a Mistrial if the Lady Jury is on Their Periods?
Can Zimmerman get a mistrial if he is wrongfully accused and killed Hoodieman because Hoodieman pursued him and attacked him and was trying to bash his brains out against a concrete sidewalk?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>God does not desert anyone.
People desert people.
What about all those people with cancer?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Is there a pattern here? Hillary has a seizure prior to her testimony on Benghazi, Kerry caught yachting during Middle-East Crisis WH denied than backtracks days later Teresa Heinz Kerry taken to hospital Critical condition appeared to have a seizure of some kind or is this just a Migraine brought on by Kerry!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell.
A documentary exposed Valerie Jarrett as being one of the worst slumlords in Chicago a few years ago - pretty sure by the mainstream media. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Unless Valerie Jarrett being a notorious slumlord whose district Barrack Obama represented and both claiming to care about the poor doesn't bother you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Meet The Chief Justice Of America’s Secret Supreme Court

Judge Reggie Walton believes while “we have an obligation to vigorously prosecute people, we don’t do it at all costs.” But the “fair but harsh” judge has overseen a breathtaking expansion of domestic surveillance in the United States. posted on July 7, 2013 at 11:02pm EDT

WASHINGTON — The chief judge of America’s most powerful secret court is a 64-year-old man who has said his path toward the law began in part when he was stopped by police in the early 1960s simply for being black, and who once said he became a lawyer to “make an impact on the quality of life for people of color in this country.”

Reggie Walton is the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose 11 members are appointed directly by the chief justice of the Supreme Court. Revelations of broad spying by the National Security Agency have drawn unusual attention to the Court, which the New York Times reported Sunday “has created a secret body of law giving the National Security Agency the power to amass vast collections of data.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/meet-the-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 863,641 - 863,660 of1,077,882
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Learn to Read 174,411
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 min Terry rigsby 48,821
Abby 7-22 40 min Cass 5
Voice of God Weapon 41 min I Told U Not 2 Emulate ME 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min RACE 97,508
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 57 min Drone me 1,852
Cheap Tomatoes 57 min Straw Boss 2
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••