Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,601 - 863,620 of 1,100,245 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#939866 Jul 8, 2013
the question is when Martin's mother and brother are proven to have perjured themselves on the stand will they be prosecuted? Pretty damning evidence that they did.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#939867 Jul 8, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
REPORT: Obama Says Tea Party Members Fit Profile of Domestic Terrorists (Really?)
“Typically domestic terrorists in the U.S. are people who cling to obsolete beliefs from the time of the American Revolution. They are conservative Christians, reactionary Republicans and conspiracy theorists many of whom belong to racist hate groups.[...] Tea Partiers commonly own guns and stock up ammunition and food in anticipation of starting another civil war to overthrow the will of the governing body who represent all of the American people.”
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
ok, so how many of you TP nutjobs actually think he said that?
Ever hear of harris ranch? They got hit by a terrorist attack.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#939868 Jul 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
When Svetlana gets on her knees, he looks a little taller to her
taller where?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#939869 Jul 8, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I said I would never have staffed my White House with a bunch of Neo-Cons who didn't know anything about the Middle East. Bush not only didn't know what a Wahhabist was, where they originated from (Saudi Arabia-you would at least think "Bandar" Bush would have told him), he didn't even know there are different sects of Islam.
on 9/12, I would have fired Rumnuts & Wolfowitz for preparing to invade Iraq from day 1
I would have directed my Joint Chief of Staff to get Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden and most importantly
I WOULD NEVER LET A BUNCH OF CIVILIANS WITH NO MILITARY EXPERIENCE RUN A MILITARY OP. I would had done what Bush senior did, let the military run military operations
So, your answer was:

"Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result?"

Is this correct? You would do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and you're stupid enough to think you'd have a different experience than the Soviets, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#939870 Jul 8, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that a healthy educated population benefits our country
Me too! Pay for it yourself!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#939871 Jul 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't mean to inadvertently over tax your ability to rationalize. I probably caught you off guard. I'll give you another chance since it was probably a fluke you got your ass handed to you.
Daughter-in-law of communist Vernon Jarrett and has the office immediately adjacent to the Oval Office. You know, the office Obama went to when he was summoned from the golf course when he didn't even have a clue the operation to kill bin Laden was even happening. You ran away from that discussion previously when the truth about Obama being indoctrinated in Marxist communism his entire life got shoved up your ass.
Now, back to the topic you responded to:
It's 9/12.
You're the president.
What do you do? Do you:
1) Surrender to the muslim jihad? or;
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? or;
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result? or;
4) You do something different.
If you choose 4) You do something different, what do you do?
... well, dumbass?
Do you have a breakdown of the tanks Janet Napolitano has at her disposal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#939872 Jul 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>God does not desert anyone.
He never has and never will.
People desert people.
Which god?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#939873 Jul 8, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Can Zimmerman get a Mistrial if the Lady Jury is on Their Periods?
Can Zimmerman get a mistrial if he is wrongfully accused and killed Hoodieman because Hoodieman pursued him and attacked him and was trying to bash his brains out against a concrete sidewalk?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#939874 Jul 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>God does not desert anyone.
He never has and never will.
People desert people.
What about all those people with cancer?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#939875 Jul 8, 2013
Is there a pattern here? Hillary has a seizure prior to her testimony on Benghazi, Kerry caught yachting during Middle-East Crisis WH denied than backtracks days later Teresa Heinz Kerry taken to hospital Critical condition appeared to have a seizure of some kind or is this just a Migraine brought on by Kerry!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#939876 Jul 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do tell.
A documentary exposed Valerie Jarrett as being one of the worst slumlords in Chicago a few years ago - pretty sure by the mainstream media. I'll see if I can find it for you.

Unless Valerie Jarrett being a notorious slumlord whose district Barrack Obama represented and both claiming to care about the poor doesn't bother you.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939877 Jul 8, 2013
Meet The Chief Justice Of America’s Secret Supreme Court

Judge Reggie Walton believes while “we have an obligation to vigorously prosecute people, we don’t do it at all costs.” But the “fair but harsh” judge has overseen a breathtaking expansion of domestic surveillance in the United States. posted on July 7, 2013 at 11:02pm EDT

WASHINGTON — The chief judge of America’s most powerful secret court is a 64-year-old man who has said his path toward the law began in part when he was stopped by police in the early 1960s simply for being black, and who once said he became a lawyer to “make an impact on the quality of life for people of color in this country.”

Reggie Walton is the presiding judge of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, whose 11 members are appointed directly by the chief justice of the Supreme Court. Revelations of broad spying by the National Security Agency have drawn unusual attention to the Court, which the New York Times reported Sunday “has created a secret body of law giving the National Security Agency the power to amass vast collections of data.”

http://www.buzzfeed.com/johnstanton/meet-the-...
Bethel, ME

#939878 Jul 8, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, here's the post again. Start with the British leaving Veitnam and the Chinese refusing to leave.
I'll give you the next event in the recent history of Vietnam:
HO CHI MINH GOES TO PARIS AND ASKS THE FRENCH TO RETURN TO VIETNAM TO REMOVE THE CHINESE ARMY THAT DIDN'T LEAVE VIETNAM AFTER THE JAPANESE ARMY HAD BEEN REMOVED.
Now, what happened next in Vietnam after Ho Chi Minh went to Paris and asked the French to return to Vietnam?
(... psssssttt.... The French bring elections to Vietnam and don't endorse Ho Chi Minh as supreme ruler of Vietnam.)
Ok, I gave that one away. How about you tell us what happened next.
(... psssstttt.... Ho Chi Minh starts a war against the French he asked to return to Vietnam, and the democratically elected government resulting from the elections.)
Well, I gave that away, too. Let's just get to Vietnam becoming part of the Cold War:
Ho Chi Minh asks the Soviet Union to help him with the war he started against the French he asked to come back to Vietnam and who made Vietnam a democracy, and the Viet Minh defeat the French at Dien Bien Phu with weapons supplied by the Soviet Union.
I seem to be giving you all the answers to the test.
Now that you know how Vietnam became part of the Cold War, how about you take it from here and tell us how the US became involved in Vietnam.
History lesson part II
July 1945 Potsdam Allies agree to divide Vietnam @16 Parrallel, Chinese to disarm Japanese north of 16th parallell
Sept 1945 150,000 Chinese troops arrive in North Vietnam, much looting
in Saigon, newly released French soldiers go on a killing rampage, many Vietnamese civilians massacred
Oct 1945, 45,000 French troops arrive in Vietnam determined to reestablish colonial rule

Feb/Mar 46-Chinese LEAVE North Vietnam turning control over to French
Mar 46 Uncle Ho agrees to let French troops in return for recognition of a free democratic republic of Vietnam

MAY-SEPT 46 UNCLE HO IN PARIS FIGHTING FOR RECOGNITION FAILS REVOLUTIONARY WAR/ANTI-COLONIAL WAR OF INDEPENDENCE FROM COLONIAL RULE STARTS
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#939879 Jul 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Personally I'd like to hear more about Valerie Jarrett.
Did you know that she married Wm. Robt. Jarrett in 1983 when Obama was about 22 yoa? Did you know that she then divorced Wm. Robt. Jarrett in 1988 when Obama was about 27 yoa.

To characterize her present status as Vernon Jarrett's daughter in law would be a lie.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#939880 Jul 8, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Front you need New Material!!
It's never too old "news"to criticize a war-mongering President George W Bush or a Ronald Reagan.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#939881 Jul 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A documentary exposed Valerie Jarrett as being one of the worst slumlords in Chicago a few years ago - pretty sure by the mainstream media. I'll see if I can find it for you.
Unless Valerie Jarrett being a notorious slumlord whose district Barrack Obama represented and both claiming to care about the poor doesn't bother you.
I thought you said she was president?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#939882 Jul 8, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load. You kept insisting that Hitler was elected and was removed by a coup. Dummy
On behalf of the poster, Whatever...

A number of top SS officials did try to attempt a coup and seize power from Hitler by an assassination and implementing Valkyrie. It obviously failed, so Whatever clearly misspoke.

But he admitted having done so, so now it's your turn to put down the stones and let it go. You'd have lumps all over your body otherwise.

But there is this: Two years after becoming the leader in 1921 after a rapid growth of the Nazi Party by engaging in unrelenting propaganda through the party newspaper, in 1923 Hitler was tried for treason and sentenced to five years in prison for trying to force leaders of the Bavarian government and the local army commander to proclaim a national revolution, only serving nine months.

During Hitler’s absence in prison, the Nazi Party languished and Hitler was forbidden to make speeches after his release in Bavaria and other German states until 1928. But by 1926, Hitler had successfully established his position again.

A coup of sorts.

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/267...

I learn something new all the time on here.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#939883 Jul 8, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Which god?
One God.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939884 Jul 8, 2013
NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—In a stunning bid for a political comeback, former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi said today that he was considering running for office in New York City.

Mr. Berlusconi announced his intentions after several local polls showed him with a higher approval rating than the candidates currently on offer in the city.

For the disgraced former Prime Minister, the chance to start over again in New York is “like a dream come true.”

“In Italy, you make one little mistake, they throw you in jail seven years,” he said.“New Yorkers are much more forgiving.”

Mr. Berlusconi said that he had not yet decided what office to run for, but was leaning toward public advocate.
Once they see how good Silvio does at that, they make him mayor or governor, no?” he said, with a booming laugh.

Mr. Berlusconi said that he was unconcerned by rumors of a possible bid for office in New York by another former European politician, Dominique Strauss-Kahn.

“Just let him try,” he said.“Do I look worried? I am not worried. I walk down street, people tell me thumbs up. New York loves Silvio.”
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939885 Jul 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you know that she married Wm. Robt. Jarrett in 1983 when Obama was about 22 yoa? Did you know that she then divorced Wm. Robt. Jarrett in 1988 when Obama was about 27 yoa.
To characterize her present status as Vernon Jarrett's daughter in law would be a lie.
LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 8-30 3 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min gcaveman1 46,321
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Dale 177,398
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 44 min edogxxx 97,935
Abby 8-30 47 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 47 min Jonah1 49,505
Putin warns enemies of Russia: 'It's best not t... 1 hr I like Putin 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info