Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,441 - 863,460 of 1,081,671 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Anyone but Obama

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I sure hope not.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if the poster was pulling the same scam or not. Just sounded a little suspicious.
Making sense out of the health care reform bill is impossible.
My question is how is the IRS going to enforce fining/"taxing" people who don't have the required insurance and have no money - such as the homeless or the really poor?
It's just going to be a big mess. That's all. A really big mess.
If a person doesn't have a tax return coming-what are they going to do? garnish wages for nothing? There are going to tax for receiving nothing? people can get their tax returns down to non-existent. And then what? The IRS can't confiscate anything.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Odd that Henry Ford held strong anti-Semitic views and he and Adolph Hitler greatly admired each other. Ford is the only American Hitler mentioned by name in Mein Kamp and Ford's picture supposedly hung on Hitler's wall.

Just find that rather odd.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Your friend whatever has been telling us about hitlers election.
Anyway; why are premiums going to increase?
The good news is that you'll be on Medicare by the time it all comes into fruition.
...and you'll be recovering from a stroke.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing was speaking about same sex marriage. He mentioned nothing about incest, child abuse or your favorite, bestiality.
You are deliberately distorting the topic, which is what the rightwing does. It's an attempt to demonize gay people as animals.
Stop it.
"silly"
You do a lot of ASSuming. I do not demonize homosexuals or lesbians. There actions in the privacy of their bedrooms is there business, not mine. I have a number of gay friends, I have been to their homes and they to mine. I will admit I am not a proponent of gay marriage. In this country it is not against the law to be for same sex marriage.
Peace
KMA
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Odd that Henry Ford held strong anti-Semitic views and he and Adolph Hitler greatly admired each other. Ford is the only American Hitler mentioned by name in Mein Kamp and Ford's picture supposedly hung on Hitler's wall.
Why?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
Gotta go.
The stupidity of the Teabaggers is beyond belief.
I've had all I can take for now.
"nutsucker"
Do not let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. You will not be missed.
Peace
KMA
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Why?
Posting from the iPad now tubby? I hope they burn down your house when GZ gets found not guilty...ghetto t wat
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
You Democrat/Commie Reichtards hate people that have more than you do, but make an exception & hope for the best for Kerry's wife. The Democrats that use you deserve some sympathy too.
"Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, is in critical but stable condition after being rushed to a hospital in Nantucket, Mass."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/07/se...
I hope she croaks and goes directly to hell with Teddy and Robert
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I dignify a baseless turd with a response.
BTW, have you found Hitler ever being elected to office?
Didn't think so.
Says the person still mumbling about the harsh requirements of the Texas law but cannot come up with a logical reason why they are so.

I agree Hitler came in second in the election but the President elect had to form a coalition with Hitler to get the majority and it was not by chance that Hitler was given chancellor which apparently had the majority of the power.

Are you attempting to say that IF Hitler's party did not hold the majority of seats in parliament that he would have been chancellor anyway.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Carol would have realized her error by now and gone into hiding.
You don't intimidate me as you are my teacher. You hold on after stepping in it.

So what are mumbling about admitting standards-please clarify.
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing was speaking about same sex marriage. He mentioned nothing about incest, child abuse or your favorite, bestiality.
You are deliberately distorting the topic, which is what the rightwing does. It's an attempt to demonize gay people as animals.
Stop it.
Make me, t wat. do I need to point out all the examples of ped-o-philia on here and in the democrat party...like ur buddy dem, the number one homo-sexual and ped-o-phile that would make Jerry Sandusky proud....how about ur boy from NJ, Menedez...ped-o-phile...flies out of the country to have sex with under age prostitutes...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You do a lot of ASSuming. I do not demonize homosexuals or lesbians. There actions in the privacy of their bedrooms is there business, not mine. I have a number of gay friends, I have been to their homes and they to mine. I will admit I am not a proponent of gay marriage. In this country it is not against the law to be for same sex marriage.
Peace
KMA
So why do you equate gay marriage with incest, child molestation and bestiality?
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you'll be recovering from a stroke.
wrong, she'll be recovering from a high velocity round 5.56 NATO round exploding her skull LOL!!!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Just a reminder of what you posted earlier:
"As you pointed out earlier, Hitler was elected to office to but the US participated in a military coup to remove him."
Its on page 43364
Moron, I know what I posted.

Do you want to take a memory walk with all your idiotic posts today?

You are a major hypocrite. At least I correct my errors while you sit there trying to maintain your major idiocy with claims 1) you do not state it OR 2)despite everything contradicting it that you are somehow right.

You are my teacher. I owe any what you call turd-ness to the turd teacher.
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
So why do you equate gay marriage with incest, child molestation and bestiality?
You democrats are all sexual deviants and ped-o-philes...sticking things up there that dont belong...including several of ur favorites...broom sticks...horse dongs...obama tiny weenus...abortion forceps...hot dogs...dogs dongs...LOL...shall I go on??
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Lol. Your friend whatever has been telling us about hitlers election.
Anyway; why are premiums going to increase?
The good news is that you'll be on Medicare by the time it all comes into fruition.
Says the moron which claimed that not calling it a military coup in Egypt was a tea party thing. More of a Obama thing.
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

where's dem and fetch boy, the admitted proven ped-o-philes been? havent seen them on here in weeks...must be jailed, caught up in the Obama NSA scandal as proven ped-o-philes...LOL oh the irony..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
True.
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron which claimed that not calling it a military coup in Egypt was a tea party thing. More of a Obama thing.
she slurps up her knee grow husbands juices too...they where on full display at the GZ trial...her daughter was the "star witness" LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,868
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min RACE 97,550
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 11 min OnlyPatchWork 68,039
Amy 7-28 13 min RACE 2
Abby 7-28 25 min RACE 2
Interview with retired border patrol agent. Tru... 2 hr WOW That Realy Is Scary 2
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 5 hr TW_sugar_daddio 17
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 3:19AM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000