Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,173)

Showing posts 863,441 - 863,460 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Jail?
I can imagine with the way you project, that you got pinched for beating up the new wife?
Sorry to hear that.
You're just mad that I can access any site at any time I want, unlike you who has to earn your computer privileges.
The Elephant in the Room

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Published on Jul 3, 2013

BREAKING: Egypt's Morsi Overthrown, Army Denies MILITARY COUP to Gather Supports
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
Washington (CNN)-- A foreign policy headache for President Barack Obama worsened on Wednesday as Egypt endured its second coup in less than three years.

Hmmm...

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect bitches getting thrown out is a major concern for a "HEAD" bitch like you...Huh??? Not to worry you can still be my bitch.
You don't even like women-so no need to pretend.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You think Sharia law is good? Why?
We weren't talking about Sharia Law. We were talking about South Carolina using Sharia law to advance their anti-abortion legislation.

However, since you mentioned it, there is little difference between Judaism’s halacha and Sharia law. If you don't want one, you can't have the other.

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar!
You admitted you were collecting.
Yeah says I lived in Israel all my life, so which is it? ROTFLMAO--you can yap all you want. I am not leaving you don't scare me you little twit.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are you little miscreant.
I knew you were lurking and jerking the gherkin
You don't know shit, dumbfk.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumb comment.
What I posted was in the news.
Progressives were posting about the event last night and today Yeah/USA have amnesia?
Just for the record, Yeah and I are only one and the same or married to each other in Fetch Almighty's deranged head. The voices in her head give her comfort. She is better off ignored.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

The Obama administration’s surprise delay in requiring bigger employers to provide health insurance to workers won’t affect too many Americans, experts say -- and many of those workers may find better insurance on the new health exchanges anyway.

The 2010 health reform law requires anyone employing 50 people or more fulltime to provide a certain level of health insurance, or pay an annual penalty of $2,000 per worker. Critics of the law said it would hurt job creation by discouraging smaller businesses from expanding. Some also said employers would push more workers into part-time status to avoid having to pay.

The Treasury Department put the requirement on ice Tuesday afternoon, saying it would delay the paperwork requirements for a year.

“I think it came as a bit of a shock to everybody,” says Timothy Jost, an expert in health law at Washington and Lee University School of Law in Virginia. But Jost and other experts agreed that the delay wouldn’t change expectations for very many people. One survey from the Kaiser Family Foundation suggests that only about 13 million people are employed fulltime and yet lack health insurance.

“It’s not going to affect much,” says Caroline Pearson, vice president for health reform at consultant Avalere Health.“I think the administration is really trying to show flexibility to help employers who were very concerned about the reporting requirements.”

The health insurance exchanges are still on schedule to start enrolling people who want to buy personal health insurance on October 1, offering benefits on January 1. And the individual mandate - the requirement that most people get health insurance somehow or pay a small fine -- still goes into effect Jan. 1.

Most large employers – 98 percent of them – already provide health insurance to workers. More than half of Americans, or 160 million people, get their health insurance through an employer.

“The vast majority offer insurance that is both affordable and adequate,” Jost says.

The law’s changes targeted mostly small and medium-sized employers, including restaurants and some retail outlets, that didn’t provide benefits.

"A lot of the big employers that don’t want to provide health insurance to their workers are the big national chains that have young, healthy workers," Jay Angoff, former director of Consumer Information and Insurance Oversight at the Health and Human Services Department, told NBC News.

The good news for these workers, Angoff says, is that they are low-paid and likely eligible to get federal subsidies to buy health insurance on the state exchanges. "As long as they have that alternative, I don't think it is so terrible," he said.

“It had been expected all along that some employers that employ very low-wage employees would find their employees better off on the exchanges,” Jost said in a telephone interview.

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok...
Since we are guaranteed the right to life, please tell us when life begins.
At birth.
The Elephant in the Room

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Israels Terror on USA *LAVON AFFAIR*(VERIFIABLE)
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Quote:
The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named "Operation Susannah", conducted "in Egypt" "in the Summer of 1954". As part of the "false flag operation",[1] a group of "Egyptian Jews" were recruited by "Israeli military intelligence" for "plans to plant bombs inside" "Egyptian", "American" and "British-owned" "civilian targets", "cinema", "library" and "American" "educational center". The "attacks" "were to be" "blamed" "on" "the Muslim Brotherhood", "Egyptian Communists", "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of "creating a climate of sufficient" "violence" and "instability" to "induce" "the British government" to retain its "occupying" "troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone".[2] The operation caused no casualties, except for those members of the cell who committed suicide after being captured.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When your opinion is laced through and through with lies, distortions and misrepresentations to bolster your opinion... Opinions are like azzholes, yours is just bigger Gilligan..
It's the culture...
lol! Son, an opinion is just that.

You're confusing it with facts... again... as usual...

But don't worry... that's normal for you !

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
"3D printer helps fix duckling's ugly deformity with new webbed foot"
Used car salesmen say we are decades before we this sht is practical.
The Magic Negro could use this to fix his forked tongue that talks out of both sides of his mouth simultaneously.

Wow. Those Egyptian protestors hate the bas turd.

Allah Akbar

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation; emaam is crying to topix cause he can't play with the big kids
What happened to topmod15? LMAO! No one likes you dem. Haha
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sometimes the truth rises above what the media and the liberals want our country to believe. It's too bad the American left can't see it.
And even when it does, cons claim it's a lie.

Apparently is a natural reaction of yours.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Was the little duck's name Kaiba Gionfriddo?
No. It was named after our President: Daffy Duck
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the record, Yeah and I are only one and the same or married to each other in Fetch Almighty's deranged head. The voices in her head give her comfort. She is better off ignored.
lol! Some people just have a set version of their reality and can't change no matter what!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, kindly tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack in Benghazi.
... how did you put it? "Truth be damned."
He didn't. That false claim is one of the very reasons Romney lost the election. The majority of people can see past Republican witch hunts.

FACT: The contentious House hearing on Benghazi found "no sign of deliberate misleading" by Obama. Facts just continue to escape you.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

"dem" is gone in....5....4....3...2....GONE!

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You state your opinions son. And you can have as many of those as you want.
Just don't call them facts.
Facts trip them up every time.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Liberals/Democrats should not have listened to Pelosi when she said ‘‘We Have to Pass It to Know what’s In It ‘they should have read it!! Today the meat/potatoes of Obamacare ‘Employer mandate delay confirms Obamacare doesn't work!! Ouch
Have you ever been to see these idiots on Capitol Hill? I have, on a class trip and I'm still surprised they didn't have security bully me out. When I was there some of creeps were sleeping sitting in session, I called them lazy pigs. Seriously, how hard is it to at least be conscious during the part of the day they are being paid for being public servants? The Hill needs to be purged and repopulated with all new employees. These fkrs act like they are there as an act of charity to the rest of us and, therefore, can work as much or as little as they see fit. I'm sick of their arrogance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 863,441 - 863,460 of1,037,759
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE