Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,171)

Showing posts 863,401 - 863,420 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a US law.
However, how do you reconcile an unpopular government who diddle away their time trying to create a theocracy rather than dealing with crushing issues important to the citizens such as jobs, foods and gas?
A government who refused to call for a new election despite public demands.
As you pointed out earlier, Hitler was elected to office to but the US participated in a military coup to remove him.
What business is it of ours?

BTW, Hitler wasn't voted into office and WWII was not a "military coup", it was a declared war between combatants.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a prevarication!
The Progressives object to standards that would have abortion clinics meet the same standards as other out patient facilities.
Where is the lie?
Wrong again, I give up.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "Ikwhan" have to do with anything?
Its their country, they elected a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, none of our business. Obama is acting in the capacity all presidents have since the Truman Doctrine, I don't agree with it but it is consistent.
As far as I know their Constitution guarantees freedom of religion, that's inconsistent with a theocracy.
I never said the US has anything at all to do with their constitution, I was defining a coup for you.
Don't feel bad, at least you have Special Eed in your corner.
This has however devolved into just trying to straighten you out and getting the words out of my mouth that you put there which is getting old fast.
The article explains the Ikwahn their term for the Muslim Brotherhood.

You have just proven that you really do not know what was and is happening in Egypt. You were just trying to be "cool" for lily-eh?

Why are you mumbling about Ed for? I don't believe he has commented on this. You are very odd.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Trapped by your own words so you turn to lily's idiocy which we mock freely here.
Grab your bottle and post away.
She is so clueless and you just joined her.
Not so clueless that they offer 'future conditional' to defend Nobraina's stupidity. HAHAHAHAHAHA

But you did. That makes you the 'Queen of the Morans'!!

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Calm down!!!! I was simply saying what "dumos" has been saying. He is a leftwingliberaltarianloon. I am surprized to hear you say that sex with animals, family members or children is a distorted view. I take it you are with "dumos" and that no laws should be passed the make such acts criminal?
"silly" if your thing is sex with one of your own gender fine, makes no difference to me.
Peace
LAIR!

har
har
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much everything you say is either a lie or the ranting of an idiot.
Get a life. Get the hell off Topix and do something useful.
You're as bad as Waxturd and his menagerie of puppets.
LMFAO.... Hell, you don't post ignorance nutsack. Instead, you live it you idiot...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You're buying Special Eed's claim that I oppose laws banning sex with animals and minors?
Look, Eed's always wrong, that's a given.
Informed Consent is a cornerstone of Common Law, neither an animal nor a minor can give informed consent.
Maybe you should go play with Eed.
How the hell was I to know what your stance was as you waltz around a direct answer most of the afternoon?

You avoided the second issue that I questioned Ed on which involves you being very disinterested in down-sizing government?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain wants to arm the rebels in Syria, but wants to defund Egypt.
Next he will call for an invasion of Egypt.
Don't think McCain's ever met a country he didn't want to invade.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does an elected President yield to mobs in the streets??
You really don't believe in nor understand Democracy, do you??
Do you really think that a leader should give up power due to protests by the opposition??
If so, you're an even bigger idiot than I thought.
You're still a hysterical woman who comes here with lame brained ideas, allowing others to make you look the fool on a constant basis.
You know nothing about what happened in Egypt under Morsi. More of your stupidity in action.
This was clearly a counter revolution by Mubarak supporters, helped by the Army.
Mubarek was brought down by the economy,stupid. Egypt's economy has been in shambles for decades.
A Democratically elected Government has been overthrown by a military coup.
Rick Perry called what happened in TX to stop the anti-abortion bill 'mob rule'.
If that was 'mob rule', what the hell happened in Egypt, you nitwit??
A freely elected President overthrown by mobs in the street with the help of the Army is certainly not democratic.
Bad as Morsi may have been, he was elected by a majority of Egyptians.
This was a military coup, McCain was right.
Things will get worse in Egypt, thanks to the Army, bought and paid for by the USA.
You like lily need to get a clue
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so clueless that they offer 'future conditional' to defend Nobraina's stupidity. HAHAHAHAHAHA
Still all befuddled about that mysterious phrase you should have learned in Junior High?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, this is what the lily wanna-be is replying to
"The law wants the hospital to board certify them.
You need to clarify what you think admitting standards are.
As most of the people offering these services also offer Ob/Gyn services that would on occasion use hospital services, I find this complaint lacking much merit.
So you are still objecting to abortion clinics having the same standards as other ambulatory facilities?
They do not have to move their facilities-as you are claiming- but meet the standards as other facilities offering out patient care. Why you think that an invasive procedure should require any less is not putting women's health first."
The law doesn't want to board certify anybody.

Its "admitting privileges", the law doesn't set the standard for that.

They're not trying to raise the standards of walk in clinics, they're trying to move the abortion procedure and ONLY the abortion procedure to ambulatory surgical clinics or hospitals.

Keeerist why don't you go read sumthin' instead of just making it up as you go along?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The left has no use for idiots like you wack job who won't blame others you wing nut..

LMFAO.....

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still all befuddled about that mysterious phrase you should have learned in Junior High?
Nutsack voted for the winner obama and still lost making him a bigger idiot and loser...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Calm down!!!! I was simply saying what "dumos" has been saying. He is a leftwingliberaltarianloon. I am surprized to hear you say that sex with animals, family members or children is a distorted view. I take it you are with "dumos" and that no laws should be passed the make such acts criminal?
"silly" if your thing is sex with one of your own gender fine, makes no difference to me.
Peace
Tenzing was speaking about same sex marriage. He mentioned nothing about incest, child abuse or your favorite, bestiality.
You are deliberately distorting the topic, which is what the rightwing does. It's an attempt to demonize gay people as animals.
Stop it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We see there are quotes but the source is lacking.
LOL

Your stupidity shines through!!
----------

"The Democratic senator from Rhode Island disagreed.
"This was a response to concerns -- principally among the business community -- that the information and the operational details would not be there. And as a result, I think the administration wisely decided to postpone for one year the mandate on employers," Reed said on "Fox News Sunday." "

Is it that you can't read, or can't comprehend what you've written??

Whichever, it shows why you have no friends, family or life.

You're an idiot!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
The article explains the Ikwahn their term for the Muslim Brotherhood.
You have just proven that you really do not know what was and is happening in Egypt. You were just trying to be "cool" for lily-eh?
Why are you mumbling about Ed for? I don't believe he has commented on this. You are very odd.
Again, so what? Its not our country, not our business.

Special Eed entered the conversation when you fell for his BS.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, Hitler wasn't voted into office and WWII was not a "military coup", it was a declared war between combatants.
Oh my stars...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

In addition to political campaigning, the NSDAP engaged in paramilitary violence and the spread of anti-communist propaganda in the days preceding the election. On election day, 6 March 1933, the NSDAP's share of the vote increased to 43.9%, and the party acquired the largest number of seats in parliament. Hitler's party failed to secure an absolute majority, necessitating another coalition with the DNVP

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Gotta go.

The stupidity of the Teabaggers is beyond belief.

I've had all I can take for now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell was I to know what your stance was as you waltz around a direct answer most of the afternoon?
You avoided the second issue that I questioned Ed on which involves you being very disinterested in down-sizing government?
How in the fluck did you arrive at this impressive turd:

"You avoided the second issue that I questioned Ed on which involves you being very disinterested in down-sizing government?"
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess is that Whatever applauds this military coup in that it gives fuel to their desire to remove President Obama in such a fashion. She even thinks Hitler was elected. Coming up next: Hitler was a communist!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 863,401 - 863,420 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••