Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#939722 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In a 2011 New Yorker article, journalist Jane Mayer wrote that Drake felt the NSA was committing serious crimes against the American people on a level worse than what president Nixon had done in the 1970s.
When President Barack Obama took office, he championed the cause of government transparency and spoke admiringly of whistle-blowers. But the Obama Administration has pursued leak prosecutions with a surprising relentlessness including the Drake case using the Espionage Act to press criminal charges in five alleged instances of national security leaks — more such prosecutions than have occurred in all previous Administrations combined.
http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2011/05/23...
"duplicitous" fits the Magic Negro rather well.
Meyer Lansky Jr

Waynesboro, MS

#939723 Jul 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As impervious as the evil minds and souls of Hitler and Stalin types are to me, so, too, are the minds and spirits of selfless individuals like the Oskar Schindlers. How could a wealthy playboy Nazi Party Member turn on a dime and risk it all for a bunch of Jewish strangers?
Some are touched by the Evil and some get touched by a mysterious force for good.
Some, too, get hit by the Stupid Stick like the Magic Negro did.
Bullshït! Bullshït! Bullshït!

Lapeer, MI

#939724 Jul 7, 2013
Here are the Conservative Chicks here on Topix:
http://www.bing.com/az/hprichbg/rb/BlueTitChi...

Here are the Liberals following the Magic Negro:
http://carinbondar.com/wp-content/uploads/201...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#939725 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting to see this transformation. Unfortunately, why he became an ethical man is unknown. Maybe being up close to human suffering changed his perspective.
Good for you to look for the good amongst the unspeakable evil.
I also looks for coins on the floors, sidewalks and parking lots in my life. Sometimes, I look for Silver Linings on Dark Clouds

There is still hope for me:]

Lapeer, MI

#939726 Jul 7, 2013
Meyer Lansky Jr wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshït! Bullshït! Bullshït!
Your Bullshit Alarm went off!

Time to empty your mind somewhere.
Jacob Levinsky

Waynesboro, MS

#939727 Jul 7, 2013
Big Dick Cheney wrote:
<quoted text>Companies With Ties to Israel Wiretap the U S for the NSA
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fd19U_1a9V8XX
Narus (company)

Quote:
Narus is a company, now a wholly owned subsidiary of Boeing, which provides real-time network traffic and analytics software with enterprise class spyware capabilities.[1][2] It was co-founded "in ISRAEL" in 1997 by "Ori Cohen", who had served as Vice President of Business and Technology Development for VDONet, an early media streaming pioneer, and Stas Khirman.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narus_ (company)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939729 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, I know what I posted.
Do you want to take a memory walk with all your idiotic posts today?
You are a major hypocrite. At least I correct my errors while you sit there trying to maintain your major idiocy with claims 1) you do not state it OR 2)despite everything contradicting it that you are somehow right.
You are my teacher. I owe any what you call turd-ness to the turd teacher.
So.... what election did Hitler win son?

Care to back it up... for a change?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939730 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you keep belly aching about.
Here's the main facts about the CRA related to Bill Clinton:
In July 1993, President Clinton asked regulators to reform the CRA. This was in line with President Clinton's strategy to "deal with the problems of the inner city and distressed rural communities". The proposed changes would "make it easier for lenders to show how they're complying with the Community Reinvestment Act".
http://clinton6.nara.gov/1993/12/1993-12-08-b...
The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency moved to revise its regulation structure allowing lenders subject to the CRA to claim community development loan credits for loans made to help finance the environmental cleanup or redevelopment of industrial sites when it was part of an effort to revitalize the low- and moderate-income community where the site was located.
In response to the concerns recorded, the Federal financial supervisory agencies - OCC, FRB, FDIC, and OTS - made further clarifications, and the agencies jointly reported their final amended regulations for implementing the Community Reinvestment Act in the Federal Register in 1995. The final amended regulations replaced the existing CRA regulations in their entirety.
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-1995-05-04/pd...
In 1999, the Congress enacted and President Clinton signed into law the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act repealing part of the Glass–Steagall Act. Resistance to enacting the 1998 bill as well as the subsequent 1999 bill centered around the bill's language which expanded the types of banking institutions into other areas of service but would not be subject to CRA compliance in order to do so.
The new Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act's FDIC-related provisions insured any bank holding institution wishing to be re-designated as a financial holding institution by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System would also have to follow Community Reinvestment Act compliance guidelines before any merger or expansion could take effect.
On signing the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, President Clinton said "it establishes the principles that, as we expand the powers of banks, we will expand the reach of the Community Reinvestment Act".
http://www.treasury.gov/press/releases/ls241....
Like I said, Clinton put the CRA on steroids.
So what is it that's giving you such an upset tummy? Do you even remember what it was?
wow.

And so... it must still be on steroids..... right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939731 Jul 7, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, Clinton adminstration is where it all started too.
Bill Clinton's drive to increase homeownership went way too far
Posted by: Peter Coy on February 27, 2008
http://www.businessweek.com/the_thread/hotpro...
So why isn't the mortgage system going even further south?

Funny how that doesn't make sense with the claims of how Clinton destroyed the financial system.

I wonder why?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939732 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. It just irritated me that I had put up with Tenzing's game playing all day. I couldn't resist returning his belligerent refusal to admit an error for a while.
So... what election did Hitler win son?

You still left that hanging out there... as if you lied.

Well, perhaps it's not "as if you lied," maybe it was simply straight out!
Jacob Levinsky

Waynesboro, MS

#939733 Jul 7, 2013
Published on Jul 6, 2013

AmDocs(Israel)
Watch:

Quote:
From Part 1 (of 4) of a "Fox News" special report on Israeli's comprehensive spying on Americans before and after 911.
Arnold Rothstein

Waynesboro, MS

#939734 Jul 7, 2013
Uploaded on Jul 3, 2006

Israeli Spying - Part 2 of 4
Watch:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939736 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah is a lot like lily. Knee jerk opposition. Lily went after me- and of course her paranoia of the Tea Party was included- for defending Obama's stance on Egypt.
lol! You're just a jerk son.

Obviously you lied.

And you didn't come clean like you claimed.

Which makes two lies.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939737 Jul 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You desperately need to brush up on history and European elective processes.
Failing that, you should just sit down and place your head between your legs.
Thank You.
lol! Don't bother brushing up on history.

It won't change anything for you!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939738 Jul 7, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing is like the leaking toilet tank that runs on forever but you eventually get used to the background noise....
....until it gets fixed.
.. as you casually walk over a ledge.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939739 Jul 7, 2013
Arnold Rothstein wrote:
Uploaded on Jul 3, 2006
Israeli Spying - Part 2 of 4
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KhAEjSQghj8XX
Shhhh! Cons don't like it when you point out the truth!
Mickey Cohen

Waynesboro, MS

#939740 Jul 7, 2013
Published on Jun 14, 2013

BigJewSpyMachine
Watch:
Democratic USA

El Monte, CA

#939742 Jul 8, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn! You're still here posting half-truths.
Are you confined to a wheel chair and can't leave your PC?

What else can you say?

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>

I suspect not. Going through life liberal, ignorant and hopeless is an awful way to wind down your existence, Tenzing.
you are lost child.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#939743 Jul 8, 2013
What is this fascination on Hitler’s election? If you must know; The party's rise to power was rapid. Before the economic depression struck, the Nazis were practically unknown, winning only 3 percent of the vote to the Reichstag (German parliament) in elections in 1924. In the 1932 elections, the Nazis won 33 percent of the votes, more than any other party. In January 1933 Hitler was appointed chancellor, the head of the German government, and many Germans believed that they had found a savior for their nation
Germans failed to see their Tea Party was not their saviors after all.
Time to paint ourselves as the Indians of 1773 and run down to the voting booths this 2014 and cast out the Tea. Out unto the waters of political oblivion. Republicans of sound mind and integrity will help us in that endeavor.
Senator Susan Collins {R Traditionalist} of Main,“finds it baffling that it’s a small minority of our caucus, that is holding up going to conference, when our party for years, has argued that we need to have a budget. Without a House conference we can’t possibly complete action on it.”
Senator Marco Rubio {R Tea Party} of Florida argues that we should continue to support the ideology that ONE Senator can have the power to hold the USA Hostage and Ransom it off to what that Senator desires.
Democrats counter with the need of raising the debt ceiling to cover the cost of the Congresses’ expenditures. Republicans inability to produce a bill for a budget, mandates this process of hand to mouth budgeting scenarios. Ideologies of the Tea Party pirates lurking in the shadows .“Our Way Or The Highway reverberating through our Congressional Sacred Hallways.
Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#939745 Jul 8, 2013
America has worn through many cloaks through its history. Foreigners looked out over their seas, oceans and deserts to the promise land of America. Vast ranges of land to be consumed for mere pittance and hard labor. Blood of the martyrs of the revolution which nourished the first sprouts of Liberty, Opportunity, Justice, and the pursuit of Happiness, within this land so blessed, will not soon fade into the night. Nor as the future martyr’s for this ambitious goal be forgotten.
Blood of these revolutionary martyr’s for freedom was not enough. Less than a century later Abraham Lincoln relieved President Buchanan with 11 states in secession seeking to divide the nation into separate independent nation states. Much as in ancient Greece with their city state. Defeat was inevitable by larger unified organizations.
Abe realized the desperate seriousness to our USA’s chances for this young nation to survive was at hand. March 4th 1861 Lincoln steps up to the helm declaring that these 11 states will not survive nor would this nation without unity of all. Greatest loss of American blood, in all of its history was once again demanded in nourishing our goals for freedom and liberty.
Less than ½ a century {1901 to 1909} latter, Ruff Riding Teddy with his big stick picks up the gauntlet to break up those that sought to destroy our democracy through their greed. Siphoning the wealth to a few and returning increasing poverty to the citizens of America.
A little over a century latter, the flower children {1965 to 1975} demonstrated warning the nation of the increasing inequality that existed within USA’s administrations. Less than a ½ a century 2010 USA is once again demonstrated, warning of the inequality in our laborers productivity distributions to the 1% of our nation and providing ever increasing poverty.
The Haves and Haves not is an old fixture of inequality, dating back to the origins of our species. Inequality being the dominating purpose of disputes of tribes, cities, states, and nations. Micro symptom of recessions’ and depressions’ is exhibited by those infected with an imbalance to inequality.
Science has evolved away from suppositious studies, to observing emerging facts through the language of the Universe,{mathematics}. With this key, multi opportunities have come to be realized and identified. This same key to awakening our various curiosities of nature has been turned inward to discover the fundamental flaws to our inability to grasp the cherished Grail of Humanity for Peace. Inequality unregulated is now the most wanted villain in all of the histories’ of humanity.
A cancerous growth that must first be contained with treatments, until a cure can be found. Presently science with less obstructive forces shackling their progress will some day discover that cure. Until then we must preserve and seek the strict containment to our inequality’s cancerous growth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 11 min _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 15 min XAC 1
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 15 min Northern Lights 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 48 min Perry Mason 98,243
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 46,799
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 178,176
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••