Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
863,381 - 863,400 of 1,101,222 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939628 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So somewhere in there you got Hitler elected Chancellor? He was appointed by Hindenburg dumbass.
Hey, its been fun but I gotta go do something, really anything but waste more time on you.
Not Chancellor

" On election day, 6 March 1933, the NSDAP's share of the vote increased to 43.9%, and the party acquired the largest number of seats in parliament. Hitler's party failed to secure an absolute majority, necessitating another coalition with the DNVP.[148]
Day of Potsdam and the Enabling Act

On 21 March 1933, the new Reichstag was constituted with an opening ceremony at the Garrison Church in Potsdam. This "Day of Potsdam" was held to demonstrate unity between the Nazi movement and the old Prussian elite and military. Hitler appeared in a morning coat and humbly greeted President von Hindenburg.[149][150]
Paul von Hindenburg and Adolf Hitler on the Day of Potsdam, 21 March 1933

To achieve full political control despite not having an absolute majority in parliament, Hitler's government brought the Ermächtigungsgesetz (Enabling Act) to a vote in the newly elected Reichstag. The act gave Hitler's cabinet full legislative powers for a period of four years and (with certain exceptions) allowed deviations from the constitution.[151] The bill required a two-thirds majority to pass. Leaving nothing to chance, the Nazis used the provisions of the Reichstag Fire Decree to keep several Social Democratic deputies from attending; the Communists had already been banned.[152]"

Yes, Hitler ran in election. Came in second but manipulated the laws due to having the largest number of seats in parliament so his cabinet gained full control.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939629 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on, stick around for Hitlers election. What the hell.
You may learn something.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939630 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so clueless that they offer 'future conditional' to defend Nobraina's stupidity. HAHAHAHAHAHA
But you did. That makes you the 'Queen of the Morans'!!
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Says Nuc, the one who is frequently wrong.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939631 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Your stupidity shines through!!
----------
"The Democratic senator from Rhode Island disagreed.
"This was a response to concerns -- principally among the business community -- that the information and the operational details would not be there. And as a result, I think the administration wisely decided to postpone for one year the mandate on employers," Reed said on "Fox News Sunday." "
Is it that you can't read, or can't comprehend what you've written??
Whichever, it shows why you have no friends, family or life.
You're an idiot!!
Are you so truly dense that you think this is an answer to a request for a source?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939632 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the fluck did you arrive at this impressive turd:
"You avoided the second issue that I questioned Ed on which involves you being very disinterested in down-sizing government?"
Noted that you still are not responding to it.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#939633 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Chancellor
" On election day, 6 March 1933, the NSDAP's share of the vote increased to 43.9%, and the party acquired the largest number of seats in parliament. Hitler's party failed to secure an absolute majority, necessitating another coalition with the DNVP.[148]
Day of Potsdam and the Enabling Act
On 21 March 1933, the new Reichstag was constituted with an opening ceremony at the Garrison Church in Potsdam. This "Day of Potsdam" was held to demonstrate unity between the Nazi movement and the old Prussian elite and military. Hitler appeared in a morning coat and humbly greeted President von Hindenburg.[149][150]
Paul von Hindenburg and Adolf Hitler on the Day of Potsdam, 21 March 1933
To achieve full political control despite not having an absolute majority in parliament, Hitler's government brought the Ermächtigungsgesetz (Enabling Act) to a vote in the newly elected Reichstag. The act gave Hitler's cabinet full legislative powers for a period of four years and (with certain exceptions) allowed deviations from the constitution.[151] The bill required a two-thirds majority to pass. Leaving nothing to chance, the Nazis used the provisions of the Reichstag Fire Decree to keep several Social Democratic deputies from attending; the Communists had already been banned.[152]"
Yes, Hitler ran in election. Came in second but manipulated the laws due to having the largest number of seats in parliament so his cabinet gained full control.
So he wasn't democratically elected Chancellor. So the NSDAP had their own coup by staging the Reichstag fire and enacting the enabling act and placing Hitler in power. You're finally catching up to history.

Go ahead and tell me again how the US unseated Hitler in a coup.

Hey, the secret to holes is that when you find that you're in one, stop digging.

You're frickin' hilarious.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#939635 Jul 7, 2013
Moronic Paranoia is a symptom in which a low score, low quality, damaged liberal feels as if the world is out to get him or her.

It's the culture...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939636 Jul 7, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the cost of proper equipment, safety, cleanliness, and adequate professional medical staffing.
Nothing really important.
Is that what they're claiming son?

Or are you guessing?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939637 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, so what? Its not our country, not our business.
Special Eed entered the conversation when you fell for his BS.
That is totally illogical of you.

First you argue about a military coup then you dump and run.

Still butt hurt about Special Ed, I see. Again has nothing to do with this but any diversion as good as the other.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939638 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable that the Progressives are fighting something so important.
Funny how it's only a requirement now that cons are making it political.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939639 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
So he wasn't democratically elected Chancellor. So the NSDAP had their own coup by staging the Reichstag fire and enacting the enabling act and placing Hitler in power. You're finally catching up to history.
Hey, the secret to holes is that when you find that you're in one, stop digging.
You are incredibly slow.

Hinderburg had to form a coalition with Hitler to obtain absolute majority. He didn't just choose Hitler.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939640 Jul 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
hitler's Nazi party and other parties who bought into hitler's BS legally made him your hero, der fuhrer.
Peace
KMA
Amazing how you skirted the issue entirely and made it a personal issue instead.

sop....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939641 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it is a US law.
However, how do you reconcile an unpopular government who diddle away their time trying to create a theocracy rather than dealing with crushing issues important to the citizens such as jobs, foods and gas?
A government who refused to call for a new election despite public demands.
As you pointed out earlier, Hitler was elected to office to but the US participated in a military coup to remove him.
What election are you talking about son?

You need to get out of your stupor.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939642 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree coup was a poor choice of words. But, Hitler was forcibly removed was the point.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939643 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Projecting again?
Your proof against what I stated was underwhelming.
LOL
"....Your proof against what I stated was underwhelming...."

lol! I just love this comment!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#939644 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Noted that you still are not responding to it.
Why would I dignify a baseless turd with a response.

BTW, have you found Hitler ever being elected to office?

Didn't think so.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#939645 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incredibly slow.
Hinderburg had to form a coalition with Hitler to obtain absolute majority. He didn't just choose Hitler.
... and that makes him democratically elected how?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939646 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
We see there are quotes but the source is lacking.
lol! And you don't get that far son!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#939647 Jul 7, 2013
Just a reminder of what you posted earlier:

"As you pointed out earlier, Hitler was elected to office to but the US participated in a military coup to remove him."

Its on page 43364

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939648 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she Carol?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min STEFANO COLONNA 69,069
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Jonah1 49,460
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min SpaceBlues 46,365
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 1 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,395
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,517
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 3 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info