Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939663 Jul 7, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Your friend whatever has been telling us about hitlers election.
Anyway; why are premiums going to increase?
The good news is that you'll be on Medicare by the time it all comes into fruition.
...and you'll be recovering from a stroke.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#939664 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing was speaking about same sex marriage. He mentioned nothing about incest, child abuse or your favorite, bestiality.
You are deliberately distorting the topic, which is what the rightwing does. It's an attempt to demonize gay people as animals.
Stop it.
"silly"
You do a lot of ASSuming. I do not demonize homosexuals or lesbians. There actions in the privacy of their bedrooms is there business, not mine. I have a number of gay friends, I have been to their homes and they to mine. I will admit I am not a proponent of gay marriage. In this country it is not against the law to be for same sex marriage.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939665 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Odd that Henry Ford held strong anti-Semitic views and he and Adolph Hitler greatly admired each other. Ford is the only American Hitler mentioned by name in Mein Kamp and Ford's picture supposedly hung on Hitler's wall.
Just find that rather odd.
Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#939666 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Gotta go.
The stupidity of the Teabaggers is beyond belief.
I've had all I can take for now.
"nutsucker"
Do not let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. You will not be missed.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939667 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Why?
Posting from the iPad now tubby? I hope they burn down your house when GZ gets found not guilty...ghetto t wat
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939668 Jul 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
You Democrat/Commie Reichtards hate people that have more than you do, but make an exception & hope for the best for Kerry's wife. The Democrats that use you deserve some sympathy too.
"Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, is in critical but stable condition after being rushed to a hospital in Nantucket, Mass."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/07/se...
I hope she croaks and goes directly to hell with Teddy and Robert
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939669 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I dignify a baseless turd with a response.
BTW, have you found Hitler ever being elected to office?
Didn't think so.
Says the person still mumbling about the harsh requirements of the Texas law but cannot come up with a logical reason why they are so.

I agree Hitler came in second in the election but the President elect had to form a coalition with Hitler to get the majority and it was not by chance that Hitler was given chancellor which apparently had the majority of the power.

Are you attempting to say that IF Hitler's party did not hold the majority of seats in parliament that he would have been chancellor anyway.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939670 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Carol would have realized her error by now and gone into hiding.
You don't intimidate me as you are my teacher. You hold on after stepping in it.

So what are mumbling about admitting standards-please clarify.
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939671 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing was speaking about same sex marriage. He mentioned nothing about incest, child abuse or your favorite, bestiality.
You are deliberately distorting the topic, which is what the rightwing does. It's an attempt to demonize gay people as animals.
Stop it.
Make me, t wat. do I need to point out all the examples of ped-o-philia on here and in the democrat party...like ur buddy dem, the number one homo-sexual and ped-o-phile that would make Jerry Sandusky proud....how about ur boy from NJ, Menedez...ped-o-phile...flies out of the country to have sex with under age prostitutes...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939672 Jul 7, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
You do a lot of ASSuming. I do not demonize homosexuals or lesbians. There actions in the privacy of their bedrooms is there business, not mine. I have a number of gay friends, I have been to their homes and they to mine. I will admit I am not a proponent of gay marriage. In this country it is not against the law to be for same sex marriage.
Peace
KMA
So why do you equate gay marriage with incest, child molestation and bestiality?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939674 Jul 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you'll be recovering from a stroke.
wrong, she'll be recovering from a high velocity round 5.56 NATO round exploding her skull LOL!!!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939675 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Just a reminder of what you posted earlier:
"As you pointed out earlier, Hitler was elected to office to but the US participated in a military coup to remove him."
Its on page 43364
Moron, I know what I posted.

Do you want to take a memory walk with all your idiotic posts today?

You are a major hypocrite. At least I correct my errors while you sit there trying to maintain your major idiocy with claims 1) you do not state it OR 2)despite everything contradicting it that you are somehow right.

You are my teacher. I owe any what you call turd-ness to the turd teacher.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939676 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
So why do you equate gay marriage with incest, child molestation and bestiality?
You democrats are all sexual deviants and ped-o-philes...sticking things up there that dont belong...including several of ur favorites...broom sticks...horse dongs...obama tiny weenus...abortion forceps...hot dogs...dogs dongs...LOL...shall I go on??
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939677 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol. Your friend whatever has been telling us about hitlers election.
Anyway; why are premiums going to increase?
The good news is that you'll be on Medicare by the time it all comes into fruition.
Says the moron which claimed that not calling it a military coup in Egypt was a tea party thing. More of a Obama thing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939678 Jul 7, 2013
where's dem and fetch boy, the admitted proven ped-o-philes been? havent seen them on here in weeks...must be jailed, caught up in the Obama NSA scandal as proven ped-o-philes...LOL oh the irony..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#939679 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Odd that Henry Ford held strong anti-Semitic views and he and Adolph Hitler greatly admired each other. Ford is the only American Hitler mentioned by name in Mein Kamp and Ford's picture supposedly hung on Hitler's wall.
Just find that rather odd.
True.
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939680 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron which claimed that not calling it a military coup in Egypt was a tea party thing. More of a Obama thing.
she slurps up her knee grow husbands juices too...they where on full display at the GZ trial...her daughter was the "star witness" LMFAO!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#939681 Jul 7, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! CRA is still your biggest albatross son.
Not sure what you keep belly aching about.

Here's the main facts about the CRA related to Bill Clinton:

In July 1993, President Clinton asked regulators to reform the CRA. This was in line with President Clinton's strategy to "deal with the problems of the inner city and distressed rural communities". The proposed changes would "make it easier for lenders to show how they're complying with the Community Reinvestment Act".

http://clinton6.nara.gov/1993/12/1993-12-08-b...

The Office of the Comptroller of the Currency moved to revise its regulation structure allowing lenders subject to the CRA to claim community development loan credits for loans made to help finance the environmental cleanup or redevelopment of industrial sites when it was part of an effort to revitalize the low- and moderate-income community where the site was located.

In response to the concerns recorded, the Federal financial supervisory agencies - OCC, FRB, FDIC, and OTS - made further clarifications, and the agencies jointly reported their final amended regulations for implementing the Community Reinvestment Act in the Federal Register in 1995. The final amended regulations replaced the existing CRA regulations in their entirety.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/FR-1995-05-04/pd...

In 1999, the Congress enacted and President Clinton signed into law the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act repealing part of the Glass–Steagall Act. Resistance to enacting the 1998 bill as well as the subsequent 1999 bill centered around the bill's language which expanded the types of banking institutions into other areas of service but would not be subject to CRA compliance in order to do so.

The new Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act's FDIC-related provisions insured any bank holding institution wishing to be re-designated as a financial holding institution by the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System would also have to follow Community Reinvestment Act compliance guidelines before any merger or expansion could take effect.

On signing the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, President Clinton said "it establishes the principles that, as we expand the powers of banks, we will expand the reach of the Community Reinvestment Act".

http://www.treasury.gov/press/releases/ls241....

Like I said, Clinton put the CRA on steroids.

So what is it that's giving you such an upset tummy? Do you even remember what it was?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939682 Jul 7, 2013
NSA's data-gathering hinged on secret court's definition of 'relevant'

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#939683 Jul 7, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>If a person doesn't have a tax return coming-what are they going to do? garnish wages for nothing? There are going to tax for receiving nothing? people can get their tax returns down to non-existent. And then what? The IRS can't confiscate anything.
It was a huge mistake in its inception and it's going to be a big mess in its application.

The problems already far outweigh its promised solutions and it hasn't even been implemented yet.

Some Democrats who helped write the thing are back peddling and sweating bullets.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min harmonious 47,066
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 55 min Top of the Heap 4,054
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 50,063
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,373
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,617
Group of thieves hit Bentley Gold Coast store 2 hr Go Blue Forever 4
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr HughBe 69,541
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]