Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#939651 Jul 7, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she Carol?
No, Carol would have realized her error by now and gone into hiding.
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939652 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL
I saw that fat blimp that you call your daughter on TV in the GZ trial...you must be very proud...she can't read, she cant write and she's a racist and clowns special needs people. The apple don't fall far from the tree...all she needs to say is she hates jews...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939653 Jul 7, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree coup was a poor choice of words. But, Hitler was forcibly removed was the point.
??????????

I wish you knew what you were saying so the rest of us have a minute chance of understanding you, son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#939654 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
No hiding here.

However, you think Obamacare is actually going to fly, no one's premiums are going to go up, everyone will get to keep their own doctor and it won't cost one thin dime.

Am I right?

Don't say yes. That would be a pretty big error on your part.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Big Dick Cheney

Waynesboro, MS

#939655 Jul 7, 2013
Larry Sinclair blows Obama while Obama does blow
Watch:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#939656 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No hiding here.
However, you think Obamacare is actually going to fly, no one's premiums are going to go up, everyone will get to keep their own doctor and it won't cost one thin dime.
Am I right?
lol! CRA is still your biggest albatross son.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939657 Jul 7, 2013
You Democrat/Commie Reichtards hate people that have more than you do, but make an exception & hope for the best for Kerry's wife. The Democrats that use you deserve some sympathy too.

"Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, is in critical but stable condition after being rushed to a hospital in Nantucket, Mass."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/07/se...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939658 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No hiding here.
Am I right?
Lol. Your friend whatever has been telling us about hitlers election.

Anyway; why are premiums going to increase?

The good news is that you'll be on Medicare by the time it all comes into fruition.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939659 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Just a reminder of what you posted earlier:
"As you pointed out earlier, Hitler was elected to office to but the US participated in a military coup to remove him."
Its on page 43364
Darn! You're still here posting half-truths.

Are you confined to a wheel chair and can't leave your PC?

I suspect not. Going through life liberal, ignorant and hopeless is an awful way to wind down your existence, Tenzing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Anyone but Obama

Brownsville, TN

#939660 Jul 7, 2013
I sure hope not.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#939661 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if the poster was pulling the same scam or not. Just sounded a little suspicious.
Making sense out of the health care reform bill is impossible.
My question is how is the IRS going to enforce fining/"taxing" people who don't have the required insurance and have no money - such as the homeless or the really poor?
It's just going to be a big mess. That's all. A really big mess.
If a person doesn't have a tax return coming-what are they going to do? garnish wages for nothing? There are going to tax for receiving nothing? people can get their tax returns down to non-existent. And then what? The IRS can't confiscate anything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#939662 Jul 7, 2013
Odd that Henry Ford held strong anti-Semitic views and he and Adolph Hitler greatly admired each other. Ford is the only American Hitler mentioned by name in Mein Kamp and Ford's picture supposedly hung on Hitler's wall.

Just find that rather odd.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#939663 Jul 7, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Your friend whatever has been telling us about hitlers election.
Anyway; why are premiums going to increase?
The good news is that you'll be on Medicare by the time it all comes into fruition.
...and you'll be recovering from a stroke.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#939664 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Tenzing was speaking about same sex marriage. He mentioned nothing about incest, child abuse or your favorite, bestiality.
You are deliberately distorting the topic, which is what the rightwing does. It's an attempt to demonize gay people as animals.
Stop it.
"silly"
You do a lot of ASSuming. I do not demonize homosexuals or lesbians. There actions in the privacy of their bedrooms is there business, not mine. I have a number of gay friends, I have been to their homes and they to mine. I will admit I am not a proponent of gay marriage. In this country it is not against the law to be for same sex marriage.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#939665 Jul 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Odd that Henry Ford held strong anti-Semitic views and he and Adolph Hitler greatly admired each other. Ford is the only American Hitler mentioned by name in Mein Kamp and Ford's picture supposedly hung on Hitler's wall.
Just find that rather odd.
Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#939666 Jul 7, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Gotta go.
The stupidity of the Teabaggers is beyond belief.
I've had all I can take for now.
"nutsucker"
Do not let the door hit you in your ass on the way out. You will not be missed.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939667 Jul 7, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Why?
Posting from the iPad now tubby? I hope they burn down your house when GZ gets found not guilty...ghetto t wat
Weiner-Holder 2016

Latrobe, PA

#939668 Jul 7, 2013
Waxman wrote:
You Democrat/Commie Reichtards hate people that have more than you do, but make an exception & hope for the best for Kerry's wife. The Democrats that use you deserve some sympathy too.
"Teresa Heinz Kerry, the wife of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry, is in critical but stable condition after being rushed to a hospital in Nantucket, Mass."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/07/se...
I hope she croaks and goes directly to hell with Teddy and Robert
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939669 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I dignify a baseless turd with a response.
BTW, have you found Hitler ever being elected to office?
Didn't think so.
Says the person still mumbling about the harsh requirements of the Texas law but cannot come up with a logical reason why they are so.

I agree Hitler came in second in the election but the President elect had to form a coalition with Hitler to get the majority and it was not by chance that Hitler was given chancellor which apparently had the majority of the power.

Are you attempting to say that IF Hitler's party did not hold the majority of seats in parliament that he would have been chancellor anyway.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#939670 Jul 7, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't intimidate me as you are my teacher. You hold on after stepping in it.

So what are mumbling about admitting standards-please clarify.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min grave digger 47,485
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min Boy G 50,596
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 50 min HughBe 69,989
Abby 10-20 1 hr Ralph 10
Amy 10-11 1 hr Stina2 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,280
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr RJS 7,820
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago