First, I wouldn't have started my administration with a bunch of neo-cons who had no knowledge of the Middle East but were determined to reshape it<quoted text>
You are running away from the question... again.
Here it is. Just answer the question.
You're the president.
What do you do? Do you:
1) Surrender to the muslim jihad? or;
2) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? or;
3) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and somehow you expect a different result? or;
4) You do something different.
If you choose 4) You do something different, what do you do?
... well, dumbass?
2. I wouldn't have staffed my administration with a bunch of yes man, sycophants patting each other on the back, and telling them how smart they are.
3. I would have listened to the numerous Intel briefs from the NSA, CIA & FBI how dangerous Osama bin Laden & al Qaeda are.
4. I would have listened and demanded action when told by the CIA that Osama bin Laden was determined to attack the U.S.
5. I would have put the country on heightened alert when warned of an impending attack on the U.S. by al Qaeda
6. I would have redouble efforts by my intel agencies to gather more intel
7. I would have directed by FBI director and AG to stop focusing on prostitution/drug enforcement and concentrate on anti-terrorism activities
8. If my FBI director ignored warning and requests to investigate odd behavior of Middle Eastern men at flight schools he would have been canned
I WOULDN'T HAVE GONE ON A 30 DAY VACATION AFTER ONLY 7 MONTHS IN OFFICE